More Than a Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping up, she stuck her hip out and slid her hand into his hair, beckoning him forward. The link between them was more than complete and he instantly latched onto the bikini string without having to be asked. The knot was gone and he took it away from her with his mouth, leaving her naked. She took him by the waist and started shimmying down his shorts and made sure she let out a yummy moan the second he popped out against his belly. She wrestled them away from his ankles and tossed them into a corner.

"What are you thinking?" she smiled, posing for him.

"Too many things to count," he admitted quickly.

Amy walked over to a basket that had an assortment of different oils and lotions.

"How's your physical therapy going?" she asked, picking through her collection.

"I'm not very hopeful at this point," he said, looking towards the ceiling.

She gently moved each leg apart and let his gargantuan cock and balls fall down between his legs and licked her lips. "That's wonderful," she said with a smile, but hurriedly looked up. "I meant down here, not your...you know...you know what I mean."

He shook his head, a bit embarrassed by her constant praise.

Stepping over to their stuff, she pulled her phone from her bag and shuffled through some screens. He was curious now. Amy handed it to him and tipped the oil over, the little spout dabbing a trail across his long heavy dick. She coated it like a slab of meat, layering it back and forth, drenching it in slickness.

"Press play," she said, putting the bottle down.

He did as he was told, but tried peeking down to Amy wrapping both hands around him.

"Watch it," she said again.

Amy squished the oil between her fingers and started tugging on it. He was puzzled why she would make him watch the video of him jerking off for her. He kept on, watching his own hand bounce up and down on his long pole and he struggled to pay attention as she stroked him top to bottom just below the phone. Suddenly, he was spraying ropes in the video and it ended. He tilted it down and looked confused.

"Rewind it towards the end," she said, slowing her hands and alternating her points of attack. She pressed down into his pubes and stretched his fat dick, forcing full hardness.

He finely moved the timestamp and watched his own cum fly off into the air again. "I dunno," he said.

Amy put a big smooch on the purple helmet and smiled. "Stop looking at your big beautiful dick and rewind it again."

It was hard to be frustrated with Amy of all people, but he brought it back and worked his eyes over the screen. The video ended and he brought it back again. Amy heard a gasp and let go, resting her hands on his knees. When he tipped the phone, her big grin was waiting and he had a tear fall down his cheek.

"My...my toes were moving..." he said, his hands shaking with the phone.

Amy carefully picked the phone with her oily fingers and dropped it into her bag, zipping it back up. She shuffled back between his legs and started laying small kisses on the tip, slowly making love to it. "They were wiggling against me during our breakfast fun," she revealed, rolling her tongue across the fat top. He tried to process this whole thing while Amy was down there slurping oils off of his cock and felt a sudden heat washing over him.

"All of this," Amy pointed at his huge boner, "usually isn't possible with waist down spinal injury."

"They said it was all, you know," he waved his arms, "hard to determine or pinpoint what would happen."

Amy quickly pushed off of her knees and straddled him, forcing his shiny smooth boner between her big pasty cheeks. She grabbed him by the hair and tilted him back, putting a long juicy kiss onto him.

"I already called your mother," she admitted, kissing across his cheek to his ear. "You're here with me until I fuck these neurons through you," she whispered.

It was hard to see the uncertainty of what she just declared when her hot, oily, sweaty body was gliding up against his monstrous cock. Everything was happening so fast. Amy reached behind and took hold.

"You want me?" she said lightly, directly into his ear.

Tim nodded and felt a new feeling drape over his leaking head. Amy was gently nuzzling her gooey plump lips into it and spreading herself.

"I know I want you," she panted into him, "I want this so bad."

His mouth dropped as he was surrounded by an unknown warmth that suctioned to his large crown. Amy winced at the ridiculous girth and let him know it, sighing into him. That first inch sunk in and his hands were roaming her slick backside, finding her wide bubble and kneading it. Amy wrapped her arms around his neck and kept her mouth next to his ear, breathing slowly into him.

"You like my big butt, don't you?" she whispered. She received a nod and that's all she needed.

Amy's hips were sinking down into his lap and the more she gasped and shuddered, the deeper he wanted to go. The broad middle of his brick house of a cock was spreading her uncomfortably wide and she clinched on him.

"Feed me," she whispered.

The ridges nuzzling down onto his shaft and the continuous pull on him were two of the best feelings he's ever had. He was absolutely stuffing her full and as horny as she was, she was taking the whole thing and it made him feel powerful. Wrapping his arms around her back, he hugged her tight and pushed downward, wanting her to take more. He came to an impasse and grunted, hitting it again.

Amy nodded into him. "Go slow, I'll stretch."

He latched onto her ribs in a panic and lifted, emptying her and causing her to press her sweaty belly into his face. Amy laughed and threw her hair back to check on him.

"You're cute," she smiled.

She wiggled her ass against the top and heard the plop as he slipped in. Amy's slick insides offered no resistance this time and she fell slowly, impaling herself on it. She interlocked her hands with his and exhaled hard, staring him down.

"It's so big," she said, her lip quivering. "Ahh! Ahh...fuck," she sighed, eyes fluttering.

Tim was worried about hurting her which delayed his orgasm by distraction. Amy's hips gyrated with the tiniest of movements, trying to get accommodated to so much. Her buns finally touched down against his thighs and she sat quietly with the full dozen buried inside. She could not be more gorged. Every movement was like rearranging her all over again.

"We're both learning today," she said.

Tim let her go and filled his palms with her big slippery globes. She had amazing tits and he kneaded them in circles. He couldn't deny the commanding power she had over him, but it was mutual. He had control of her, as well. He ran a strong grip down both sides of her perfect figure and curved around her juicy butt before slapping one side.

"Bounce on it," he said, unsure if she would obey and spanked it again.

Amy didn't hesitate and lifted high until she was no longer sitting and he clutched her waist, helping her slam back down. Amy's entire weight crushed into his legs and rattled the bench, forcing twelve engorged inches to cram deep into her. Amy's head dropped back and she let out a voice crackling moan, her legs twitching against his. He didn't have to tell her and slid his hands up, making her go with and he peeled her peach apart again, a loud thud booming the room. She was up again and crashed into his thighs. Amy snatched his hair out of desperation and used it as leverage to pull herself up, just to force all of that dick up into her guts.

"Gaawwd," she slammed down, "Oh, gawd. Shit. Shit!"

Tim was in the zone. He had her tight by the sides and roughly pulled her up and down, feeding her like he was ordered. Every time he felt himself bottom out deep into Amy's tight succulent body, he felt a surge to his ego; he felt like he was doing something that no one had done to her. Those big booms were only getting more pronounced the harder she threw herself on his young dick. No one could hear them. No one. Ever.

Amy laughed and shook her head back and forth before crying out and pulling his head back while she started leaking all over his balls, coating them in fluid. Amy's legs shuddered and she dismounted, but he shoved her back down on it and started lifting her up and down, driving long strokes of meat to the hilt. Amy's eyes closed and her mouth fell open as she doused him again, squirting all over both of them. Tim didn't say a word and focused on making Amy get what she wanted. He wanted to explode, but he was determined to repay her for everything she had done so far.

She didn't skip a beat and sat up straight, finally regaining some composure. Amy slid her nipples through her fingers and ran her hands down her smooth tummy before resting them on his abs, using them to springboard herself on his big beautiful dick. Her hair draped across her face and he took in all of her gorgeous features, spending time staring at lovely cleavage and heavenly blue eyes. Amy was beginning to give it her all, dropping herself on it repeatedly. The wood started to squeak at the ends where it was bolted and that made her want to bounce faster.

"What's that, baby?" she said, barely hearing him.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Amy stopped the onslaught on his thighs and weakly lifted away, his log pointing directly towards the sky with no sign of fatigue. She pushed his legs together and turned, presenting her fat bubbly ass before him. Tim went out quick and slapped it, making it shake in waves.

"Couldn't resist, could you?" she smiled.

Tim smacked the other side and then spanked it again, making her moan. He grabbed those cheeks and wobbled them back and forth before clapping on them again. Hooking into her waist, he made her sit down and sandwiched his huge boner between her red booty. Amy popped her hips and he held it tight, driving through her slippery valley. Much to her approval, he had it by the base, banging it against her bubble butt.

"Mmm, naughty boy," she sighed.

For some reason it was instinct to smack his cock against her. It felt amazing to beat it onto her ass over and over, strengthening his arousal ten fold. Amy loved the feeling of him leaking all over her backside, smearing the hot liquid across her slick skin.

"Please get back on it," he told her, desperate to feel her again.

Amy went up and he watched the aching purple mushroom squelch back in as she inhaled his cock. Amy slid effortlessly down to the base and was using him as a seat. Both arms in front, she filled her palms with his gigantic overflowing balls, juggling their smoothness up and down.

"Mmph, these are full," she commented, squeezing them gently in her grasp. "I can fix that."

He knew that she could and he spread his arms out wide, watching her press her hands up into her hair and turn to glance at him, blowing a kiss. He lined up a hand on her ass and beat on it causing her to rise and drop on it. He slapped the other side and Amy let out a colossal thud as she bottomed out. She pushed off of her planted feet and filled herself with cock, trying to quench that ravenous hunger. The view for him was unreal. The thick jiggling was to die for and it was mesmerizing to catch glimpses of her jugs swinging around from the sides.

"I love how big you are," she sighed, throwing herself up and down.

The ultimate compliment in this moment. He didn't have a choice and slid his hands around her waist, helping her.

"Fuck me," she said, louder.

He was using all of his strength to make her hammer down on his lap and groaned every time she swallowed up every fat inch. They were both so sweaty that it was difficult to hold on, but he went back again and again, bringing her down on it.

"Gawd," she shouted, "I can't take this much d-nnggg..."

He couldn't catch his breath and roamed his hands all over her backside, unable to hold on anywhere. The burning in his lungs was worth all of this and Amy was wildly bouncing, her violent thuds tearing through the sauna. Tim finally reached up and grabbed her by the back of the head.

Amy was gasping towards the ceiling as he tightened his knuckles in her hair, helping her plunge that broad foot long into her sheath. Their bodies clapping together rang out, flinging sweat and arousal across the room. The bench crunched as Amy's thick frame fell, spanking her ass on his waist rapidly.

"Take it, take it, fucking shit, I'mgoingtocum," he blurted out.

Tim's leg was shaking unknowingly to him and he was clamped around her neck with both hands. Amy's hands found his chest and she braced, fucking him with everything she had. Her hair fell into his face and he couldn't see, but it didn't matter. He shouted into her long red strands and Amy screamed out into the air as the volcanic eruption of spunk blasted her insides and drenched her cervix in thick jizz. Neither of them wanted to stop and Amy crushed her hips into his swiftly, feeling burst after burst into her depths. Both of them let out their frustrations vocally, moaning to each other as they came together. Those huge heavy balls unloaded splash after splash, splurting from the corners of her lips as he filled her tunnel to the brink, splattering it all over his thighs.

"Fuck!" he shouted, making her giggle.

Amy slowed, panting heavily and collapsed onto his chest, leaving him burrowed inside. He moved away some hair so that he could breathe and filled his hands with her chest.

"Jesus Christ," she said weakly, sprawled out. "That felt wonderful," she sighed. Her hips went side to side, flooding her body with shivers as she felt the globs sputtering out of her to a puddle that was rolling towards his knees.

Tim sank into the bench and felt that overwhelming sense of sleepiness washing over him. Amy was peeling away and lifted his legs onto the seat so that he could lay out. She crawled back to him and hiked her leg up across his waist, nuzzling into his neck. It wasn't long before the two were snoozing.

Day 3: Early Morning

His eyes fluttered open and he was staring at the open door to the sauna. He looked around for Amy, but she wasn't in the room and pulled the blanket away. With a slide to his chair, he slowly wheeled out and spotted her on top of a picnic table. He rolled out into the sounds of crickets and twilight ambiance.

"Thanks for the blanket," he said, groggy.

"The one you didn't bring with you?" she smiled, turning away from her tablet. "It's chilly out here, silly boy."

He was completely naked and didn't even think about it.

"Can you warm me up?" he said with a drowsy grin.

Amy got up and ran her fingers through his hair on the way by and came back with the forgotten blanket. She rolled him up towards the table and she slid into his lap, putting her silk bra and panties against him. With the blanket thrown out, she put her legs up onto the wood and he wrapped around her. Amy was gently pressed into his neck and looked out at the water, full of stars.

"I'm glad you came," she whispered.

Tim tightened his grip. "I've came a lot, actually," he mumbled.

"That's not even what I...you're not funny," she said, biting his neck.

"I'm fart and I'm smunny," he flinched, laughing.

"Treat'cha self," he said.

"Treat. Yo. Self," they said in unison, giggling into the night sky.

"Four in the morning and 'Parks' quotes," she sighed, "What am I going to do when you're gone?"

"Arrange for me to keep coming back," he said without hesitation.

Amy kissed his cheek. "I'm going to do my best, but this is our secret."

Tim let out a small sigh, "Yeah, I know. I won't tell anyone."

"But honey, people become suspicious," she reminded him.

"I'm young, but I'll be careful," he said, squeezing her hand.

Amy lifted away and filled her hand with his morning wood, catching him off guard.

"But I'm not young and I'm not being careful," she said, serious in tone. "I'm being extremely careless."

Despite the severity of their conversation, he was still pulsing between her finger tips.

"I didn't know this was going to happen when I came to visit," he told her.

"Aren't you glad it did?" she said slowly. "Even if it doesn't last?"

Tim nodded and then realized she couldn't really see him in the darkness. "I really wouldn't trade these last two days for anything."

Amy dropped his heaviness between his legs and closed the gap, resting her face against his. "We have to accept that this might not last after our week is up."

"Yeah...yeah, I know," he mumbled.

She pressed her wet mouth against his ear and let him hear her kiss loud and clear.

"Do you? Because I don't," she said, her voice drifting back. "Everything is in our way."

Tim felt a sudden slippery warmth on the top of his cock and sighed.

"Now if you'll excuse me," she said between slurps, "someone needs me."

His head fell back and he smiled at the thought of what the week would bring for them both.

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

holy fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Amy needs so much love here thank you man, this is awesome

Silentjoker24Silentjoker24over 4 years ago
Fantastic

this is really good, i hope this will get a sequel

TheNewcomerTheNewcomerover 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you, anon. I have been working on a sequel. This is one of my favorite stories to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great job bud

Man this is great, A believable back story with some good fun in the start and then emotions rise at the end....AWESOME STORY...Im waiting for the sequel...Hope you finish it soon

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Blondes Do Everything Better A Photographer has an affair with Kate Upton.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Try Me Pt. 01 Kelly Brook tests a masseur in a dirty game.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dance like Nancy Jessica Alba gives a lap dance... Sin City style.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories