More Than a Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As entertaining as the sight was watching the Queen of the Ring exploding with not only rage but petulance, there beneath a lowered and pressing knee pit, still did Jennifer relent. The brunette lifting her leg and spinning to a stand, all as she grabbed for Kat's hair and pulled her to the same.

Even then, having been bereft of air, and pushed into a hissy, Kat tried to mock. Tried to insult, even as she weazed in half and sputtered in the other. "You'rrrre nothing but a ... a ... j-job-bber..."

Cruel though the words were, they earned from Jennifer only a quick and light-hearted: "Prove it!" A dare she spoke as she took her opponent's wrist and arm and then whipped, sending Kat into the ropes.

Then, and just as the blonde hit, turned, and began her return trip, Jennifer readied herself. Looking to deliver a wicked "Randy Orton powerslam" as she often called it.

But as the Latina realigned her arms and bent her body, The Doll angled and hopped around her waiting opponent. Then, after rounding she who sought to slam, locked in a deep and perfectly applied abdominal stretch.

One that left the two grapplers of equal size and mirrored shape, body-to-body.

Blonde behind brunette

The Doll stretching and bending The Better Woman hard and to her right.

"Owe, owe, owe." Jennifer whimpered in a wince, as her rival's hand pressed down on her spandex-exposed hip.

"Time for a stretch, bitch." Came Kat's announcement of success. One that arrived alongside a throwing back of her head, to get sweat-bound weavings of golden hair out of in front of her eyes.

Jennifer did not respond, however, either to the words of claiming that were spoken or even Kat's forceful and clearly intentional thrusting of her own pubic-mound into Jennifer's rear. A pressing meant to sear a certain truth into Jennifer's brain.

That the Doll was in control. Not only of the ring, but at that moment, of Jennifer's body. Opposed though that fact was to the brunette's chances of winning the match, as Kat bent back, all the former could do was groan out in pain.

A groan that brought a smirk to the blonde's chipmunk-cute face. A forming of lips only lost when the same spoke again. "I'm gonna have a word with Brooke after this - after I'm DONE..." As the word 'done' moved from her drying lips and into the warm air of training facility, Kat rocked back hard, causing Jennifer to moan once again in pain. "...with you."

At the comment, and the consequences such a conversation might have, Jennifer strained. The brunette trying to pull her own uplifted and held left arm forward. Hoping that along with it, would come Kat in a hip toss. One that would end the painful abdominal stretch the Latina found herself in.

But as Jenn pulled, Kat countered by leaning forward and in closer. The blonde rewrapping herself around the brunette, sinking the stretch in even deeper as she whispered. "Mmmm, nope... Not a chance, scrub..."

"Uuunnnggghhh!!" Pained was Jennifer's reply. One she offered as she suffered in Kat's lingering hold. A hold that drained Jennifer, both through pain and fruitless resistance. Fruitless that is, until Kat moved to adjust her right leg. A leg which until that moment has been bound bare thigh to bare thigh with Jennifer's own.

But as their sweat-moist flesh peeled apart, and as Kat moved to reposition her extremity, the brunette grappler ducked, dropped, and then in a flash rounded Kat.

The relative of the Guerrero family seeking to return the favor by locking her blonde rival in the same hold - the same abdominal stretch. But Kat resisted, half in panic, and when she did, the young grappler charged. She, with palms slamming against shoulder blades, pushing The Doll forward. In that direction, and sternum-first the strawberry blonde crashed into the top turnbuckle of the corner that stood only a few feet from them.

After the slam, and with her sense of place and precision lost, Kat rolled. She turning to face out from the corner as she stood. The momentarily stunned goddess shaking her head and moving her hands to her chest - as if somehow their presence might help her retrieve her wind.

A search for air that continued even as the blonde opened her eyes to find her beautiful brunette opponent running, leaping, and then in a Stinger-like splash, landing upon her in the corner.

Jennifer weighed not a pound more or less than Kat, and yet still, that parity did nothing to make her landing hurt less. It causing, along with a loud groan, Kat to fall forward and onto her knees as the once again standing brunette withdrew.

"Ok, watch this one! I call it the flying linaje!" Were anyone there to have heard the words, they would have thought Jennifer was speaking to a friend. Not her opponent. Not a woman who had been so incredibly mean to her.

A tone, that though paired with an irrepressible smile, did not stop Jennifer from running forward and toward both Kat and the corner. A blonde who wobbled as she remained on her knees, and a corner just a foot behind her.

An imbalanced platform though she was, the Latina still leaped atop Kat, and with bare soles landed on her shoulders. Shoulders which played the role of a launching pad, one Jennifer used to fire her lower-half off of and into the air. The upper-half above it would have gone too, but Jenn had reached out, grabbed the top rope on either side of the turnbuckle, and then with all the momentum she could muster fired herself back down and at Kat.

The head of the blonde catching between Jennifer's thighs before the same drove The Doll's face down and into the mat - in a modified, slingshot, pedigree.

A move that filled Jennifer with hope and glee. Not only because the move was not only pretty but her own invention, but also because it might earn a three. Something the brunette sought to test in a quickly applied pin.

"One!" The automated ring counted.

"Two!" It did so again.

And though Jenn could hear it in her mind. The next integer. The next count. The one that would give her the proof she needed to convince The Doll to choose her, the same kicked out. Not strongly, but weakly. Not right after 2, but as close to three as a count could get.

As close as she had been, Jennifer griped. "Ugh! I almost had you!" The Latina mused with a giggle, before she rose up off of Kat and then stood up.

"You're going to choose me! I know it! So might as well just give in!" Figuratively though she meant it, the "give in" part, Jennifer was about to make it literal. The glistening skinned grappler reaching down and grabbing The Doll's legs by their Achilles. All before lifting them up and then stepping through them.

It was time. Time for the Sharpshooter. One of Jennifer's favorite and most effective holds. One she was sure she could get on, given how broken and battered Kat was. Certainly, at that moment, too weak to resist or repel the smiling hispanic heroine.

An expectation proved true, as Jennifer crossed Kat's legs over her own outstretched left thigh, and then turned. Not only around, but The Doll over. She cinching her Hitman-like submission in deep - in hard. Sitting her own ass down on the blonde's, before bending back.

"Aaaarrrhhhhhh!!" The Doll cried, as her eyes suddenly shot open from pain.

"Let... GO OF ME!!" She with twisted legs and a bent lumbar protested.

"Just tap and I wiiiilllll!" Infuriatingly, Jennifer's tone was buoyant and bouncy - pleasant and pleased. And though Kat would have slapped her for sounding that way at any other moment, as her breasts pressed hard to the mat, and her body bent tortuously in half, the blonde could do nothing more than groan.

Nothing more than suffer, in the perfectly applied hold of her nauseatingly chipper opponent. Suffer as she did, the thought came to her - though she tried with all her focus to fight it off. I could just give. Just submit. All the girl wanted was a chance. An opportunity. No different than Kat had been given by another years ago. But no...

But NEVER!!

FUCK HER!!

STUPID BITCH!!

The thought curses and boiling rage helped The Doll keep her lifted and hovering right hand from slamming down on the mat to tap out. Helped her move that same hand out and over, even as she gritted her teeth to keep from screaming. Then, even though she fought with all the focus and anger she could muster, she knew it was coming. The moment when she could take no more.

The moment when Jenn would force a submission, as she leaned back further and harder. When the cushion of their pressing and ring gear-exposed ass cheeks would not be enough to ease the pressure.

But just as that moment seemed to arrive - seemed to crash home like a freight train leaving the tracks, The Kat reached it. Or perhaps, more accurately, found it. The bottom rope. A rope that when tugged triggered the ring's sensors once again.

"Rope break!" Came the synthesized voice through the facility's speakers, and when it did, Jennifer's eyes went wide.

"What...?" The Latina muttered as she looked about herself confused.

A confusion born not only of Kat's successful reaching of the rope, but also that the ring could sense even that? Even a submission and then a touching of the bottom rope?

Shocked though Jenn was, at the sounding of a computerized count of "One!" she still broke her sharpshooter, letting Kat's legs crash down to the mat.

"How much did this ring cost...?" The question was meant for no one. It being more a voicing of her own surprise than anything else. And yet still, as she queried, The Doll rolled out of the ring, and there collapsed to her knees, as she reached both hands to her lower back and pressed - hoping the application might do her some good.

Her technology-earned shock having passed, Jennifer searched and then found her opponent as she walked to the ring ropes and looked down at her. "I actually met Bret Hart once!" Jennifer announced as she waited for Kat to recover and get back into the ring. "Well, not met. He didn't ... like ... actually see me. But I saw him! I took a selfie. With the back of his head, but still... I can send it to you..."

Genuine though Jenn's words were, as she spoke them, The Doll stood and waved her off. The golden-haired grappler shaking her head left, right, and then back again as she began to walk back to the locker room from whence she came with a limp.

"Hey wait! We're not done here!" The brunette Guerrero-in-half called as she dropped to the mat, rolled out under the bottom ring ropes, and then chased after her opponent. The brunette in pursuit not wanting to lose her one chance at earning not only Kat's compliance but respect.

And though Jennifer planned no attack and foresaw no risk from the retreating blonde, as soon as she reached, both in placement and touch, the latter became clear. The Doll turning, grabbing, and then with a wickedly hard pull, firing The Better Woman face-first into the metal corner bar of the ring.

With a loud and echoing THUD, did the space between Jennifer's heavily-thickened eyebrows land. And with that sound, came her collapse. The brunette dropping not only to her knees, but the pads beneath in a clump.

"I. Am. Going. To. DESTROY YOU!" The Doll promised, her voice shaking with uncontrollable rage.

"I AM THE DOLL! KATHERINE THE FUCKING GREAT! THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE GODDAMN WORLD!!" She of many names yelled at what seemed to be the top of her lungs.

"AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Rhetorical and hateful, Kat's question was. A tone matched as she grabbed for Jennifer's hair, and with it, pulled the same to her feet.

"Some Mexican Chris Benoit bitch? A wannabe Saturday Night Slam Master?" As the blonde continued her tirade, she rolled the seemingly lifeless Jennifer back into the ring, only to roll in after her.

"HUH?!" Kat knew Jennifer was in no place to respond, and yet still, in a fit of anger, and as The Better Woman remained collected on the mat in a pile, she kicked. The blonde driving her bare sole into the Latina's ribs, forcing her over and onto her back.

"Stupid... Fucking... Bitch..." A point though Kat might have had as she began to berate, at some point in her fury she lost it. The perfectly tanned talent almost muttering curses incoherently as she dropped down on Jennifer stomach in a thigh-to-either-side straddle.

"I can't believe you thought you could beat me!" Moored though she was once again, in thought and focus, her anger did not ebb. No, instead it pushed her to lift her arms, and then in alternating volleys slap. Firing her hands down and palms in, letting each splash across Jennifer's rosey-cheeks in harsh, stinging, crashes.

No fight. No resistance came from the brunette as she laid between Kat's legs, her eyes closed and pathetic smile stolen away by pain. And so The Doll said it. Knew it...

"But you know better now, don't you?" Six slaps or twelve? Twelve slaps or twenty? Jennifer had lost count, and Kat never counted. But even without certainty of how long the blonde had battered the brunette's poor cheeks, she still stood up.

"Get up..." Out of her own petulant anger, did Kat continue what she saw as a punishment Jennifer truly deserved. Dragging her to her feet, and then with a grip in her hair, whipping her left and then right, back and then forward. Testing and teasing her to see if she had anything left. And when finally she was satisfied that her opponent was thoroughly broken, The Doll reached, leaned, and then after a following lift, body slammed Jennifer hard on the unforgiving mat.

The slam was in itself an attack, and yet still, to Kat, it was a was a setup. The thick-thighed grappler walking, still off-kilter, to the corner and climbing - intent on finishing Jenn off with a moonsault.

Given the risk involved, a climb to and a leap from the top rope should always be done quickly. But given how much had already been taken out of The Doll, she was slow. Her lower back aching, and her legs feeling as if they might give way at any moment.

But the blonde was undaunted if not unphased, and so after making the climb, and centering herself facing outward, she leaped! High into the air, into a backward flip and at Jennifer who remained unmoving on her back in the perfect position for Kat to land on.

Until she wasn't.

Until the brunette rolled, just out of the way, leaving The Doll to crash down tummy and face-first into the mat with an echoing thud and devastating splatter.

Devastated though she was, Jennifer was no better. The two physically identical grapplers laying on the mat only a foot apart groaning. Moaning. Neither able to kip up or even bring themselves to a stand. They having each gone further and deeper into what was supposed to be a sparring match than most of the real matches they had ever been in.

And they weren't done.

Not yet.

Not even...

A fact they each proved as they slowly pushed themselves up from the mat to their wobbly knees. Then from those knees to their unsteady feet, as they each struggled to remain standing, still not more than a foot apart.

And yet as close as they were, they began to strike at each other. Not with fists, but with open-hand palms. Each hearing an imagined chorus of boo's and yay's in their heads, as they slowly, weakly, fired their live rounds back and forth in the very center of the ring. They together on the very verge of collapse, until finally one cleared that verge - the blonde amongst them falling back to the mat on her back, after one final strike.

Jennifer had won their opposing flurries of open-fists, and yet still she wobbled and stumbled - leaned and languished in her own fatigue. Through such a state of weakness and waylay she fought, shaking her head and refocusing her eyes on the goddess of the ring that laid on her back before her.

A goddess that Jennifer reached for, as she once again lifted the blonde's legs into the air by her achilles. No ropes this time. No rope break. It was the end for The Doll. She would give in to the Sharpshooter, and the match would be over. The Better Woman was sure of it.

With that certainty firm and fixed in her mind, the Latina grappler stepped through Kat's legs again, crossed those legs above her own thigh once more, and then...

Just as Jennifer went to turn The Doll over and cinch in her hero's finishing move to end the match, Kat reached up and grabbed. Not for arm or hair, but the center of the cinching wrestler's doublet. On that garb the blonde did not just grab, she also tugged. So hard, in fact, that Jennifer found herself yanked forward and down, at the same time that her spandex outfit tore.

No time was there, however, to worry about how such a tear had occurred, or where such ripped seams might be, for as Jennifer fell, The Doll wrapped. The countering queen taking the countered newcomer into a makeshift small-package. One that led to a synthesized voice countuing out: "One..."

Then "Two...", and almost three. But before such sound could ring out through the facility, Jennifer fired out with every limb and kicked out. The shock of The Doll's sudden reversal almost costing the Latina the match.

Escape though she had, from her beautiful, tanned-skinned rival's pin, Jennifer remained on her back - on the mat, too tired to make it back to her feet. The match and the struggle having taken their toll. Leaving the young grappler, at least at that moment, too exhausted to do anything else but rest. Anything other than breathe.

Breathe, just like Kat, who too remained down and derelict, only a few feet away. Each of the two sweat-glistened warriors trying to regain what they had lost, under the hot lights of the training facility. But as one moment turned to two and two to four, eventually each began to stir.

The pair of broken battlers fighting their way up to their knees. Jennifer facing the ring ropes, with The Doll just behind her. Each with a grunt pushing themselves up further and to their feet.

But as they together stood, Kat leaped into the air, and then onto Jennifer's back. She trying, with rapid wrapping movements that looked like in part like desperation, to lock in her sleeper hold once more. The Doll coiling her left forearm under the brunette's chin and across her chest.

Jennifer was so weak. So tired. So entirely spent that as Kat began to coil around her, she almost collapsed. If she had fallen, with her rival thighs clasping around her abdomen, just as her upper limbs did the same around her neck, it would have been only a matter of seconds before the match was over. The Better Woman, in that reality, facing the desperate choice of either succumbing to unconsciousness or submission as she lay defenseless in her opponent's arms.

But instead she battled through, and in a stumble careened forward. She only giving way at the very edge of the ring. A placement of destabilization and plunge that allowed Jennifer to drop safely down to the mat, while Kat, in opposite was not only dropped but then hung, when her throat caught hard upon the second rope.

Had The Doll not held onto her sleeper hold so tightly, or had she paid more attention to her surroundings and less to her opponent, she might have avoided it. But without such alterations in course, the consequence of the collision between throat and rope were devastating. The blonde beauty finding herself catapulted with a bounce off of her rival's back and onto her own.

That rebound both of ring rope and momentum left both wrestlers hacking and wheezing - both holding their throats as they rolled on their backs in cycling, one-eighth turns. Jennifer from her rival's painfully tight sleeper and Kat from the rope such a hold doomed her to.

Had either had more left, they would have let it slip into their minds. Calling it a draw. A tie. Ending their sparring match and shaking hands. Each giving up their hope of winning what had turned out to be far more than either had ever imagined.