More Than a Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sounds and sensations that only helped - only aided in The Doll's assent to the mountain top. There was just something about owning Jennifer. About dominating her cruelly, after such a hard fought and close match that drove Katherine wild. Not only wild, but after only a few more moments, to an orgasm that shook the golden grappler to her very core.

"FU-FU-FU-FFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!" Through a stuttering curse, Kat came hard and long, her body shaking and quivering atop Jennifer. The pleasure-bought juices of one pass through the once-dried lips of the other as thrusts slow and then cease - as moans quiet and then end.

It was only then than Kat had silenced it. Drained it. The immediate need that she felt in her body, mind, and soul to punish Jennifer for her insolence in asking - in challenging - in even speaking to her.

Her demons fed, at least for the moment, Kat just remained. Letting herself rest as Jennifer languished and lingered in it - her own defeat and humiliation. The blonde letting her own juices slide down the brunette's cheeks, into her mouth, and down her once choke-closed throat.

Finally, however, when 'The Better Woman's squirming had ceased, Kat lifted herself up. Peeling her release-glued sex from her defeated opponent's face.

Free from the confines of her opponent's pressing and oppressive pussy, Jennifer closed her eyes and rolled to her side. She trying to hide herself, in whatever way she could, from Katherine.

But as the brunette turned, the blonde above her lifted a leg, and then after planting her bare foot, she forced Jennifer to roll once more onto her back.

What more? Jennifer wondered. Hadn't she suffered enough already? But as she asked herself those questions, Kat answered.

The blonde lifting her already pressing foot and moving it up until her toes hovered just above Jennifer's lips. There she left them, as she demanded.

"Lick them." There was only cruelty in Kat's voice, but excitement. Yes, she had beaten Jennifer. Yes, she had ridden her face to orgasm. But now she wanted her to give in as she hadn't before.

To lick her toes, and submit in the most humiliating way The Doll could think of. And though she hoped, and wanted Jennifer to do it - to extend her tongue and lavish her pressing toes with attention, the Latina resisted still.

"No..." The brunette turning her head away from the foot, as she muttered.

"Do it, bitch..." Kat demanded as she stood above Jennifer, her beautiful hanging breasts framing her malicious smile. "Do it and I'll 'choose you'".

Kat's words stabbed into Jennifer's heart like a forge-hot dagger. They and their meaning dragging the brunette's head back around, leaving her to glare up at the blonde as she asked weakly - Kat's toes waiting just above her mouth. "Don't, please..."

"Lick. Them. Or it's back to the indies, scrub..." Could she make good on that threat? Would Brooke and the WWN just give up on her with Kat's say so? Jennifer couldn't be sure, but she also would never find out. As after a short pause, one in which The Better Woman and The Doll looked deep into each other's eyes, measuring the other's resolve, the brunette finally gave in. She grabbing the blonde's lingering foot and pulling it down to her extending tongue.

A tongue that drug slowly and softly up and down each of Kat's toes. But just as it seemed she had finished, Katherine asked for more. "Suck on them..."

Bitch! Jennifer wanted to shout - wanted to scream. And though for a moment, she thought about it. About letting loose her newly found fury and attacking Kat. But once more, Jennifer decided to do as she was told. She taking Kat's toes into her mouth and sucking one toe after another. Not quickly, or half-heartedly, but thoroughly - she never letting her eyes break from her victorious rival's.

"Mmmm, good little jobber bitch, aren't you." The words came like a coo. Like a moan. They each betraying the enjoyment the standing blonde got out of the submissive wrestler sucking on her toes.

That is until suddenly those toes pulled back, fired forward, and in a hard kick, landed in the middle of Jennifer's forehead. A blow that sent the brunette back down to the mat, once again in a clump as Kat turned away from her beaten and broken opponent and walked away. Back to the dressing room, she having won, even if she had found far more than a match.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Couples Mixed Wrestling Mixed wrestling match in ring. Married couple vs. couple.in Erotic Couplings
Tales of the SFL 01: Debut Dan Danger makes his debut in the Sex Fighting League.in Fetish
Couple's Sexfight A couple has a sexfight.in Group Sex
Countermove Ch. 01 Shannon uses mental powers to defend her wrestling title.in Mind Control
Off the Top Rope A nurse becomes a pro wrestler and discovers her wild side.in Fetish
More Stories