More than a Stranger (October 2nd)

Story Info
What happens when your uncle is your mate?
7.9k words
4.29
8.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** This was written with my partner in 2022 for kinktober but never was posted anywhere due to the end being technically incomplete. I decided to post it here just to gauge a reaction to our writing I do have more stories that can be posted if this is received well. I hope you enjoy it.*****

A/B/O + Floorsex

Daniel looks up from his seat at his desk to the woman in his home office. His sister in law, Sassaba. He knows why she's here to visit. It has to be about her daughter, Rieka, his future mate. It's a subject Daniel's been avoiding since he realized he'd imprinted on the girl. While it isn't even uncommon for relatives in the older werewolf packs to imprint within bloodlines, it fucked with Daniel's head a little. To the point that he had little to no contact with the girl as she grew up, despite being her Uncle. It was bad enough that he would be the one to bind her life to his. He didn't need to make it worse by establishing a paternal relationship only to rob her of it.

"I don't know what more there is to say about the arranged marriage, Sassaba, if that's what you're here for. I know it's coming. I have every intention of following through," the Alpha says. He's tired. He feels old. Early forties isn't so bad, but still. Old. Certainly, when compared to an eighteen-year-old, he's going to marry.

Sassaba watches her daughter out the window as the girl picks flowers and lays in the grass. She had to admit Rieka was a gentle soul, mostly sticking to herself. Sassaba remembers being like that before she went into her first heat and mated to Adolphus. She came from a wealthy family in the next town. Her father put her in the car one day and drove her an hour and a half to meet with her soon-to-be father-in-law. He left her there, not knowing why.

The same thing she was about to do to her almost 18-year-old daughter. At least Daniel is her Uncle, so it's easy to explain or make up an excuse as to why she is there.

"You know she turns 18 next week." Sassaba turns from the window to face Daniel, her arms crossed. "That means her first heat is coming. I know you feel it. I always wondered how it felt for the males. As women, our first heat is crazy, not knowing what that feeling is or why this person is so irresistible, wanting to jump them every moment of the day."

She paces the room, touching the bindings of the books adorning the cherry wood build-ins. "I am leaving her here. She is your responsibility now. Adolphus and I will stop by to ensure you are both still alive in two weeks." she smiles.

Turning to focus on him. "I know you have had a lot of sex with the bitches in our pack and yours, but this is something different. Once you start this, it will be nonstop for at least a week," she said, looking around. "I hope you don't like this furniture."

Daniel snorts. "I've heard about how it is. And I've done rather well, I think, with my self-control. Most Alphas turn into simps for their intended the moment they imprint. Playing the dutiful companion until the little Omega goes into their first heat. Yet I've kept my distance."

Pause.

"And I like my furniture, actually."

It's Sassaba's turn to snort. "Yeah, self-control, that's the thing, Daniel. You have it now, but wait, you won't." she pushes off the table she had been leaning on to make for the door. "Like I said, she is all yours. We will be back in a week and a half." She opens the door and turns to look at him. "Please don't break my daughter. You are bigger than her, after all." She shuts the door and leaves the house.

Rieka waves to her mother as she gets in the black town car. They had already exchanged goodbyes before arriving here. Sassaba had told her that She and Adolphus had to go away for a while and were leaving her in the charge of her estranged Uncle Daniel.

She only knew he existed because of the family paintings on the wall. At a young age, she asked her mother who that man with Daddy was, to which she answered. Rieka didn't know why, but something about the handsome man called to her. She often sat in the study by the fireplace and felt an overwhelming sense of protection next to the painting. It was most likely because her father was the Alpha supreme.

She dug in the knapsack beside her, double-checking everything was there. It sucks to think she turns 18 next week, five days to be exact, and her parents wouldn't even be her. She was starting to feel strange. She knew the moment every girl looked forward to was coming. She overheard a bunch of the girls on the compound talking about it.

It only caused her to look around at her potential candidates and judge whether or not she would be happy with them. 90% were no's, a few were possible, but no one stood out. She wanted someone sophisticated and handsome, a leader. She needed an alpha. Oh god, she basically just described her dad. She stuck her tongue out, making a face.

Daniel ventures out of the house shortly after Sassaba leaves, just in time to see that little pink tongue poking out of Rieka's mouth. And this is precisely what he was afraid of. This. This is why he'd kept his distance. It's more than just her little pink tongue. This natural feeling of possession and belonging to this girl in return. Hands shove in the front pockets of his trousers, and the man steps over to her in a calculated stride. Not too fast, but not a slow stalk, either.

"Hello. I'm Daniel," the man introduces himself, giving her his best friendly smile. Gone, at least for now, is the brooding man who gave Sassaba a hard time in his office.

Rieka's body went rigid as the man spoke, 'Well, that's weird. It's probably cause he's Alpha.' She turns her gaze up to look at him. The pit of her stomach drops when she locks her eyes. They are even more hunting in person, and it may be creepy to say, but he is more beautiful in person. Fucking gorgeous, and the voice makes her want to melt. 'Okay, Rieka, focus.' She mentally slaps herself.

"Hey, I'm Rieka." She holds a hand out for him to shake.

Daniel moves large hands from his pockets and reaches forward, taking her right hand and shaking it. It was a mistake. Everything in him screamed that this girl was his, the physical contact triggering something inside him that didn't entirely give a damn about the five days until her birthday.

The werewolf in a man's form lets out a quiet breath through parted lips and lets her hand go, dark eyes looking past her to something, anything else, so she might not notice the heat in them. A tree. He's staring at one of the fucking trees in the yard.

"Nice to meet you, Rieka," Daniel manages after a moment before turning back toward the house. "Come in when you're ready. I'll start dinner."

As soon as his hand comes in contact with her, she can feel her inner wolf scratching to get out. 'Stop it.' She is glad he lets go, but the pup inside whines at the loss of touch. 'What is wrong with you.'

She notices him staring off at the tree and sighs, "I think I'll stay out here and draw for a little while." She looks around. "It's beautiful." His compound was more in the woods. She just wondered where his pack was. There may be some cute young wolf boys she could swoon over.

Daniel nods, not saying anything, as he disappears into the large house. As soon as he's got the door between them, he feels better. Venturing through the living room and into the large kitchen, he leans on the entryway, watching the betas working on dinner already. He didn't even have to prompt them, which is what he would have done to 'start dinner.' He watches the twins move seamlessly through the kitchen, winding around each other, grabbing things from shelves, and chopping vegetables. He should say something nice to the young men. They're being so good today.

He has to pull them off one another instead of when they fight all through his house.

"Zachariah. Zion. Thank you for cooking," the Alpha tells them, the betas stopping what they're doing to look back at Daniel with eager faces. They consistently do lap up praise so well. And it doesn't take much. "Alright, don't let me interrupt," Daniel says after a moment, the twins hurriedly returning to work.

It was starting to get dark outside. Rieka's eyes were glowing an icy blue as her wolf was helping her see in the dark. The smell of food hits her nose, and her stomach growls. Quickly, she shoves the sketchbook into her bag and stands. On The way in, another thought hits her.

Not only has she not seen a pack, but she hasn't seen anyone that could be her aunt. She shrugs. Maybe his mate died. Perhaps that's why he seems like such a hard ass.

As she walked into the entryway, something pulled on her heart as she toed off her sneakers. Like it's home, even if it isn't, she follows the smell of dinner through the house, coming to a lavish dining room. "Wow, this is beautiful."

The twins grin at her, elbowing each other as they stand near the table, having just put dinner down. There's lots of food, even if it'll just be the four of them. Sometimes Daniel eats with the entire pack, but there's a bigger dining room for that, more like a mess hall in a separate building. No, he didn't want anyone around except the twins today, so the place seemed like a ghost town.

The twins are identical, even wearing the same clothing, to be little shits. Two pairs of green eyes stared at Rieka before one of them spoke up after much elbowing.

"Hey. I'm Zachariah. This is my brother Zion," the tall beta introduces himself, striding over to her and offering his hand. He couldn't be a day over 21, even if he's that.

"Hey," Zion says with a bit of a wave, hanging back, giving a big puff of air to his blond bangs. Then he's racing off, going to get Daniel.

There were just two boys in the room when she arrived that looked exactly the same holy shit, that's crazy. The one Zachariah walks around the table with his hand out. She takes it with caution, though this man is a beta. She raises her voice, and he will back off.

"I'm Rieka Daniel's niece." She turns to watch as Zion waves and gives a quick 'hey' before going to fetch her Uncle.

She sits near the head of the table, figuring Daniel will sit there. She waits patiently as Daniel approaches the room. Her inner wolf sits at attention, tail pounding the floor. 'You are acting so weird lately.'

The betas go to their seats but wait for Daniel to sit first, the older male taking his seat at the head of the table. Rieka is given a warm smile before looking down at the food on the table.

"You've outdone yourselves, boys," the Alpha says, admiring the food on his plate and the abundance of food on the table for seconds. "Did you already introduce yourselves to my niece?"

There is much nodding from the twins, who are poised in their seats, waiting for the Alpha to start eating so they can eat, too. So Daniel takes a bite of one of the vegetables on his plate, smiling down at the twins as they clabber to start wolfing down the roast beef they've made.

at

Rieka eats slowly and correctly. She speaks between bites. "So this can't be your whole pack, right?" She smiles at her Uncle.

"I'm surprised I haven't met an aunt yet. I mean, there is a very slim chance you haven't mated yet at your age. A handsome Alpha, though impossible, right." She chuckles. "So I guess I should say what happened?"

The twins stop eating for a moment, openly staring at Rieka. They're even sitting across the table from her, so they're getting a great view.

Daniel hears the first question and stops eating, just blinking down the table at nothing in particular. She keeps going, too, because, of course, she does. She's a teenager, and implying something might be wrong with his pack size, relationship status, advanced age, and then generally questioning what happened here isn't going to occur to her that she might be out of line. Well. At least she thinks he's handsome.

"My pack, except for the boys here, are keeping out of sight today. I wanted peace," Daniel says, accurately sounding like a fucking tyrant. He looks over at Reika and continues. "I am not married. You don't have an aunt, at least not from me. And nothing happened. There's no terrible story to divulge over dinner. Sorry."

With that, Daniel continues eating.

The twins also begin eating again, staring at their plates and kicking each other under the table. Twenty-one going on 12, apparently.

Rieka freezes for a moment. 'Maybe he's gay.' Nope, I won't ask. She already oversteps her bounds. She slowly goes back to eating with a mumbled "sorry." Her inner wolf curls up and whimpers.

Her mood drops, and she wants to go to sleep. "May I be excused, Uncle Daniel? I'm just exhausted."

"Yes. Zion will show you to your room," Daniel says, the beta popping up from his seat. "Have a good night," the Alpha says politely.

Zion rounds the table toward the room's exit, ready to lead Rieka to the room she'll be using.

She stands to follow Zion out of the room. "Thank you." She grabs her bag and follows the young man. "So what's he like since I'm gonna be here for a week?"

Zion looks over at Rieka after she asks him that, his face thoughtful. "Stern. Fair. Gives perfect head pats. Always remember to appreciate when you do something good. Quiet." He trots up the stairs, reaches the second floor, and continues. "Impressive growl. Strong. The other day, Zachariah and I were fighting, and he just picked us both up and dangled us in the air. You never know you need something until it happens, I guess," the younger twin babbles, coming to her door and opening it.

She listens intently as the boy raves about the man. A few things pull her attention back. 'Head pats, huh, that sounds nice.' She bit her lip, and her inner wolf's head raised quickly at the mention of an impressive growl and strength--tail thumping against the ground.

She enters a massive room with a king-sized bed in the center when they reach the door. "This is nice." She spins around, taking in the desk perfect for doing art. This would be her haven for the next week.

"Thanks for showing me to my room. I'm going to lay down and sleep." She smiles, closing the door. Back resting against its surface with a sigh. She pushes off and goes to the restroom, changing. She doesn't bother getting under the covers, flops on the surface, and passes out.

~~~~~

Three days pass, with Daniel barely seeing Rieka, except for at meals.

It was starting to piss the Alpha off.

Daniel stares at her this time when she asks to be excused from the table. He's supposed to marry this woman. Hell, even before that, he's supposed to have sex with her for a week straight and break all his fucking furniture in the process. Yet they don't even want to be around each other. Because he's an asshole, and she's a fucking child.

"No. You are not excused," the Alpha says quietly. The room is loud and festive; otherwise, the pack eats together in the mess hall building.

It's not like she had been avoiding her Uncle on purpose. It just seemed as if he didn't want her there. That and every time he got close, she felt weird. Maybe it was the fact he was the Alpha of another pack?

So she had decided to stay out of his way like a good omega. Today was the first time she was excited about a meal. When Zion came to her door, he told her it would be with the whole pack! She hadn't seen a soul in three days but her Uncle and the twins.

Dinner had been going well, and then she locked eyes with him. Her iris glowed icy blue for a second till she closed them and looked away. A knotting in the pit of her stomach and the urge to run. She spoke and stood. "May I be excused?" she had one leg over the bench when his baritone put her back to the seat, moving almost against her will.

Her inner wolf lay down and whimpered. Her voice was quiet when she spoke this time. "Excuse me?"

"You're not hiding from me, Rieka. Even if you don't feel like finishing your food, you'll sit here and wait for me to finish mine. You're going to keep me company," Daniel says like an Alpha that's used to telling everyone what to do and exactly how to do it when it pleases him.

The table doesn't seem to notice their conversation, lively conversation continuing. The same goes for the various other tables in the vast room. It was almost overwhelming, all that energy, yet for every meal Daniel has with the pack, he has to pretend he's okay.

Well, he's not okay.

His life is about to change, and he doesn't get a say. And as lovely as it sounds to have sex with a beautiful young woman until his body gives out, it would be even nicer if either of them had a choice about any of this.

Rieka nods, moving food around her plate and taking a bite now and then. He just spoke to her like her father talks to her mother sometimes. A chill ran through her problem is she couldn't tell if it was from the nerves or excitement.

She shifted in her seat, an unfamiliar feeling settled in the pit of her stomach, and there was a slight warming between her legs. 'Okay fucking weird' her foot bumped Daniel's under the table.

"I'm sorry." She pulled away quickly.

The smell of cologne flooded her senses, causing her to close her eyes and take a big sniff. It smelt like heaven. When she opens her eyes, they're glowing. Her brain was floating like she was in bliss. She didn't know it, but her body was preparing for her first heat in two days.

Daniel can feel the pull of it. Her pheromones flooded his senses. It has him staring at her and staring into those glowing eyes.

Two days. Two very, very long days.

"You're excused," the Alpha says hoarsely. Not taking his eyes off her.

Rieka locks eyes with him, and her legs jerk, but something stops them. She almost jumped at him. Her inner wolf is clawing and nipping to get out. She has never felt anything like this, and it's a bit worrying. Closing her eyes, she takes a few shallow breaths and hears his words.

Before she can say anything, her feet are carrying her away. As she reaches the barn door, she starts to run. Running as fast as she can into the night, as she reaches the tree line, she hits all fours, no longer the girl but the wolf.

As the mostly Snow White wolf dodges tree after tree, the woods break to reveal a massive lake moon shining against its surface. The wolf Fades, leaving the girl to walk to the shore and sit down, skipping a few rocks.

It takes him a few minutes, but the Alpha does follow after Rieka. He steps from the tree line, a massive wolf with black fur. He pads over to the girl, sniffing the air as he does before flopping down on the shore beside her with a huff of air.

Rieka smells the man. As he gets closer, she knows he is on his way before he even breaks the treeline. She does not attempt to look at him until the wolf lies down next to her. Turning her head to look upon him. "Hello, Uncle Daniel." She turned back to look at the massive expanse of water ahead of her moon, shining off its surface. Slowly, a hand rests between his ears, fingers running through the soft fur, petting him as her mind calms.

Daniel's tail thumps against the ground as his fur is petted. That feels good. Significantly, he's discovering because it's her petting him. Slowly, he lifts his head and looks at her solemnly before he nuzzles her hand and shifts it so he can lick at her palm. This is probably the best conversation they've had since they met.

Turning to look at him when he starts nuzzling, she tilts her head, watching him closely. A slight shiver ran through her body as his tongue made skin contact, just one more thing giving her more questions than answers. It was weird. She had never wanted to be so close to someone yet run away for fear of what she didn't understand. She lets out a sigh, throwing another rock.

The Alpha stops licking so he can have more fur pets. However, he notices when she sighs and throws another rock. This doesn't seem right. He's got to tell her, just as he intended to when he came after her.