More than a Stranger (October 2nd)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rieka places kisses and nips over his neck as she is easily carried upstairs. Once his mouth is on hers, it's all bets off. She feels it whimpering into the kiss, her hands carding through dark hair, tugging ever so slightly. She spreads her legs wide for him to have full access to her cunt when his hand moves to cup her heat, Rieka's hips buck into the touch, a leg wrapping around his as she moans into his mouth. Small hands pulled the man's shirt free so she could run her hands under the button-down and rake her nails down his chest and stomach.

A long middle finger runs the length of her cunt, getting wet in her slickness, before Daniel draws it back and uses it to rub her clit ever so gently. This contrasts the way he kisses her like he's losing his mind because he is. By the time he's lifting his head from her nails and raking down his skin, he's snarling and dragging her to the floor, cupping her head so she doesn't hit it when he pins her to it. He's staring hard into her eyes, panting visibly.

A small squeak leaves the girl as she is dragged from the bed. When the man lays over top of her, she growls at him, legs moving to wrap around his waist. "Fuck me." she pulls on his hair aggressively. "Please." she pulls up, rubbing against him.

Daniel lets her go, only to hurry with his hands to free his cock. Nobody's getting undressed at this point. They'll figure out the clothing eventually. Once his cock is free, he's rubbing the head of his cock against that wet cunt. Then he's pushing inside her before he can even think to adequately warn her, snarling close to her face as he does so. "Tight," he vocalizes, glaring at her as if it's all her fault she's got such a tight cunt that's driving him insane.

Reika's mouth falls open as a small scream falls from her lips. One hand pulled his hair, the other clawing his back. "It's so big fuck!" her legs tremble around him. Whimpering, she tries pulling him in more. "Just take what's yours, Daniel, please," she's begging him, whining.

Snap. Daniel's hips drive forward, breaking through her hymen, and claiming her, burying himself to the hilt. His breathing was labored, but a low "Mine..." growled into her face. Everything is red-tinted. He can barely form or understand words. He wants to be in his wolf form, but he doesn't want to risk hurting her more than he already could. So the instinct to protect her wins out, keeping him a man.

Rika's eyes roll back as they drift shut, the pain and pleasure mixing together beautifully. Once he breaks through her virginity, her ears and tail pop out, the tip of her tail swishing happily between her legs. Icy's blue eyes open to meet the dark abyss he has become. "Yes, all yours forever, my alpha." She leaned up and brought her lips to his for a kiss; after a moment, she pulled away. "Mark me, please bite me and breed me." she is panting.