More Than an Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ages of endless rolling ecstasy Lynn lay still, the tension and trembling slowly draining from of her exhausted limbs. As her mind began to clear her thoughts coalesced around the warm feeling of moisture dripping slowly across her leg. Suddenly she sucked in a breath and came back to full awareness, turning to look at Sarah.

Auburn eyes beneath hooded lids watched her beneath sweat dampened hair and a beautifully glowing smile greeted her through the gloom.

They stared at each other in flushed silence, chests slowing as their breath returned to normal. Lynn anxiously studied every line of her friend's placid face, lovely in its curiosity, and Sarah's shining eyes looked back at her and admired Lynn, disheveled within her sleeping bag.

"Wow, Lynn," Sarah finally whispered huskily.

Lynn lay breathing long slow breaths of the redolent air, watching her friend watch her, until finally she said in response, "that was the hottest thing I've ever imagined."

"I think... I could tell." Sarah said quietly.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I'd been in the middle of this when the pipe burst so when I saw you... humping the... bed. I couldn't help it."

"What? No, look... nooo. I'm sorry, I think I must've been asleep and forgot you were here when I started... when I pulled myself onto the..." she looked a little lost, or maybe just a little vulnerable, as she said "I do it like this sometimes, find things... like the pillow, or a ball from practice, or the couch arm, or the comforter. I didn't realize you were here in the moment."

Lynn was quiet for a few breaths, then, "I wasn't sure. If you were asleep I mean. Sometimes I wake up and I'm as wet as the ocean. I don't even remember the dream that got me there sometimes. I thought maybe that was where you were." She smiled supportively. Then, "Actually, speaking of... I think I made a bit of a mess in here." She sat up on one elbow and motioned to the sleeping bag above her crotch. "I'm really sorry."

"Shut up, stupid," Sarah breathed as she crawled off the bed and moved on hands and knees over to Lynn's side of the room. The chemise was still up around her hips as she came. "No more 'sorry's ok?" She unzipped the bag, "let's see."

With the bag pulled aside it was clear that Lynn was indeed as wet as the ocean. Her pajamas were stained dark from on one side and the soft orange lamp light shone in a slick that oiled her upper thighs. The bag under her had a pear sized wet smear that also caught the light. Lynn's face tingled with mortification and despair but Sarah extended a finger and reaching down between Lynn's legs she touched the smeared sleeping bag. She brought the finger to her face and gently wrapped it in pursed lips. "Do you ever taste yourself?" She breathed, close at Lynn's shoulder.

"S-sometimes," Lynn stumbled.

"You taste amazing."

"O-oh?"

"Yeah. I like to taste myself sometimes and imagine I'm tasting someone else. You taste amazing."

"You do?" Taste someone else, someone Other...

"I'm glad tonight I get to taste someone for real instead. Someone as great as you."

"Oh." Lynn said, dumbfounded.

"Here," Sarah drew her finger over Lynns thigh and brought a syrupy drip to Lynn's face. The room was thick with the aroma of their arousal and a sweet fresh waft of sex rose from Sarah's finger. Lynn stared at it hard, frozen in indecision. Then her lips covered Sarah's index finger to the knuckle and she tasted her own sweetness there.

"Mm hmm." Lynn mumbled around the digit, looking up at her friend. Her tongue slowly circled Sarah's fingertip.

"Wow, that's so hot." Sarah said with glee. "Here, taste me, too. That way we each get to taste someone else tonight." She slid up onto her knees and grabbed Lynn's hand, leaving her finger in Lynn's mouth. Lynn let Sarah move her hand up under the thin nightshirt and push it against her damp panties. "I didn't get as wet as you but... feel me there...?"

Heat radiated against Lynn's palm. She circled her fingers across the damp fabric several times and felt Sarah shudder then brought them back to her lips to tentatively taste it, hardly able to breath. Sliding Sarah's now glistening finger from her mouth she replaced it with her own, moaning quietly as the flavor filled her senses.

"Mmmm, I like the way you taste, too." She looked intently at Sarah, "but... you like boys."

"What? Yeah, sure... but... I don't know." She smiled sweetly at Lynn, who bit her lip. "I used to have a huge crush on Martin, and going out with Dane was great, but lately I've been thinking of girls sometimes when I, uh, hump things." She pushed a strand of hair away from her forehead and said, "I think I like both. At least for now. It's not like I'm getting any right now anyway, though." She smiled ruefully. "I made a promise to my folks about it last year and I'll be off to college in a couple of weeks. Besides I think you're hot as hell, not just smarter than the entire class. Why else do you think I was so eager to meet my new neighbor."

Another crease of thought wrinkled Sarah's brow and Lynn felt a rush of feelings; she ached to wrap both arms around her and hug her tight to her chest, but resisted.

"But, like, seeing you get off in my sleeping bag like that... you looked so incredible, so sexy, I swear I could hump your leg right now I'm so turned on." She burst out laughing and quickly covered her mouth with both hands, eyes gone wide as she stared at Lynn.

"You know," Lynn purred as she stared back into her friend's cinnamon gaze, "that's exactly what I was picturing when I was cumming my brains out."

"Oh wow," Sarah breathed. "I'm so glad your pipes burst."

Lynn didn't bother correcting her. Instead, smiling at the double entendre, she finished pulling her legs from the bag and let her knee rest gently against Sarah's own, reveling in the shared warmth radiating from this heart-wrenchingly beautiful friend who in the space of a midnight hour had gone from best-y, to imagined Other, to something now new and completely enthralling.

"You know what else I was picturing?" she asked coyly, then leaned forward and lost herself in the soft lips and hot breath and ivory teeth and coiling tongue of her best friend.

12