Pleasure's Scent

Story Info
Gabriella discovers the scent of pussy is intoxicating.
3.7k words
4.72
31.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

Greetings perverts, degenerates, and other erotica lovers.

This story is different for me.

For a while now I've wanted to write some stories that explore our senses. I want to explore how what we smell, see, touch, taste, and hear can inform and even enhance our sex lives.

This story is about scent. This is not a deep dive into the fetish of sexual scents and aromas, but rather a quick look at a young lady discovering that primal connection between smell and arousal for the first time.

The stories are grouped around the theme of our senses, but they're not connected to each other, so read them in whatever order you like. They'll all start with the word Pleasure.

In a future series I'll explore how our senses can connect us to each other on a deeper and darker level of kink and eroticism.

I hope you enjoy this somewhat innocent tale of two college freshmen playing in their dorm room.

If you crave more kink and depravity than is offered here, please check out my other submissions, but pay attention to category and story descriptions.

As with everything I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where STDs are not a concern.

The story is set in 1992 because I wanted Gabriella to have been raised in a time where her sexuality would seem less normal to her, but where she could plausibly encounter someone her own age who had embraced the idea of bisexuality.

Bethany and Gabriella are both eighteen years old.

~~

It's the fall of 1992, and Gabriella and Bethany are first year students who have been assigned to be roommates in one of the girls dorms.

For Gabriella it was a confusing time. She was just coming to terms with the fact that she was different from the other girls she knew.

Instead of being attracted to boys, Gabriella was attracted to girls. She supposed it had always been that way, but it wasn't until recently that she'd considered the reality of it.

It was something she had suspected for a long time, and when she turned eighteen, she was certain. She was as interested in and curious about sex as any of her friends but didn't get any particular pleasure from thinking about doing any of those things with a guy.

Her mother told her she was a 'late bloomer', which didn't really seem right since she'd developed physically at the same pace as most of her friends.

When she graduated high school, her mother told people that she'd been too focused on her studies to chase boys.

While she'd always gotten good grades and had studied hard for them, that wasn't why she didn't chase boys. She didn't chase boys because all the things she might do with a boy once she caught him were things that she secretly wanted to do with another girl.

Kissing.

Cuddling.

Holding hands.

Having them look at, touch, kiss, and hold her breasts.

Letting them explore between her legs with their fingers and tongues.

And having them hold her tight while she climaxed.

And when she fantasized about exploring someone else's body, it wasn't one of the muscular boys that her friends seemed drawn to, but rather the soft and feminine figures of her female peers.

Her mother told her that her social life would 'perk up' once she got to college, but Gabriella had her doubts, suspecting that she'd spend four years studying and making friends and enjoying life, but without any romantic fulfillment.

She spent her first evening in the dorm getting to know her new roommate, and to her delight they hit it off right away.

They liked the same music and food and clothes, and Bethany complimented several of her outfits and her taste in shoes as they unpacked, and Gabriella had the same reactions to the clothes that Bethany was hanging up. They quickly agreed to share clothes, and Gabriella felt good about having made a real friend.

After they crawled into bed, Bethany revealed that being in bed in a dark room was one of her favorite times of the day.

"It's because even though the day is over, it's not over completely," she said quietly from the bottom bunk. "I can think about everything good that happened and savor it and make plans to see if I can enjoy it again. Whatever it was."

"What if it was a bad day?" asked Gabriella. "Doesn't that send you off to sleep in a bad mood?"

"It's work, but I try hard just to think of the good stuff," laughed Bethany. "I'm not some sort of lunatic who never has a bad day or who insists on laughing even when life goes to shit, but I really think that the more I focus on good, the more good I'll experience."

"Huh," said Gabriella. "That makes sense. I guess I'll have to try to do that. I sometimes overthink and end up reliving the worst part of each day."

"That's pretty easy to do," admitted Bethany. "But if you focus on the future and what you want for the future, it gets easier to find the good in each thing. Like, let me see, do you have a boyfriend?"

"No," said Gabriella. "I'm single and unattached."

"So you have an unlimited chance to meet some great guys this year," said Bethany.

"I guess that's right," said Gabriella, staring off into the darkness.

"What's your idea of the perfect guy?" asked Bethany. "Funny? Quiet? Smart? Our age? Older?"

"I don't really know," answered Gabriella vaguely. "I guess it depends on the guy."

Bethany fell silent for several seconds, and when she spoke again her voice was different, as if she was sitting up in the bottom bunk.

"Can I ask you a really personal question?" she asked. "And you need to know that I value honesty, and will always be honest with you, so you can ask me anything at any time as well. And you never have to answer anything I ask that you don't want to, and I will never tell anyone anything that you tell me. Okay?"

"Sure," said Gabriella, dreading what she thought was next. "I understand."

"Do you like girls?" Bethany asked softly. "Like romantically? And if you want to talk about something else just tell me to shut the hell up and I'll never bring it up again."

Gabriella was quiet for several minutes, before suddenly feeling bold.

"I like girls," she said, out loud for the first time ever. "At least I think I do. I've never done anything with another girl, and I don't even know for sure how I feel. But I've been feeling this way for a long time."

She then tensed up, wondering if she'd overshared.

"I know what you mean," said Bethany. "I mean I like guys okay, and have even fooled around with a few of them, but earlier this summer I was with an older woman, and she did things to me that I just never experienced with a boy."

"Are you serious?" asked Gabriella, curiosity coursing through her. "An older woman?"

"She was thirty," Bethany said. "Not super old or anything, but she helped me understand what I like a lot better."

"Wow," said Gabriella, extremely jealous.

"So now that we know that about each other, we can really be best friends this year," said Bethany, and she said it with such sincere kindness that Gabriella grinned to herself in the top bunk.

"I never told anyone any of that before," Gabriella said.

"I didn't think I'd ever tell anyone about what I did either," said Bethany. "But your secret is safe with me. I promise."

"Same here," said Gabriella. "I won't tell anyone."

"But back to my point," said Bethany, "you like girls and you're here at college, where you're free to explore and meet people and really figure out for sure what you want and like. Isn't that exciting?"

"It is," laughed Gabriella. "But it's also a little overwhelming."

"But just a little," said Bethany. "Because you have me. Without me it would be very overwhelming, but we're in this together so we'll look out for each other. Deal?"

"It's a deal," smiled Gabriella.

And then for the twentieth time since they'd met that morning Bethany abruptly changed the subject, something Gabriella was getting used to.

"I think we should look for a party tomorrow night," said Bethany. "Not at one of those off campus houses though. I heard there's gonna be a DJ and some food out on the quad, and those girls from downstairs are going and they seemed pretty nice and..."

Like that.

~

For the next few weeks Bethany and Gabriella were inseparable, exploring the campus and town together, figuring out how the library and cafeteria worked, and growing closer as they got to know one another better and better.

Every night they talked after they turned the lights off.

Sometimes they had long heartfelt conversations about life.

Sometimes they chatted for just a few minutes about movies or money or something else innocuous.

And then one night in October Bethany took it further.

"I'm really horny," she said in the dark room.

"Horny?" asked Gabrielle, unsure how to respond.

"Sure," said Bethany. "I used to masturbate every night back home. When I had my own room. I haven't done it since I got here, and I'm really sort of pent up I guess. How about you?"

"Well I haven't either," said Gabriella.

"Did you used to?" asked Bethany.

"I did," Gabriella admitted. "But not all the time."

"So you either miss it a lot less than I do," said Bethany. "Or you need it even worse than I do."

"Maybe nobody needs it worse than you do," giggled Gabriella. "You might be the filthiest girl I've ever met."

"If anyone needs it half as bad as me they might be going out of their mind," said Bethany. "What do you think?"

"What do I think?" asked Gabriella. "About what?"

"Would it be really weird if I did it right here?" asked Bethany. "Right now?"

"Why are you asking me?" laughed Gabriella.

"Because if I do it I might make some noise," said Bethany. "I tend to lose control when I cum. And I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Oh," said Gabriella. "If you really need to I guess you should. I could listen to music and ignore you."

"Or you could do it too," said Bethany. "You don't have to, but if you need to do it too and we did it at the same time that might be kind of hot."

"I'm not even sure I do it right," said Gabriella. "It's not like I did it that often."

"Well if you do it right, you'll know," whispered Bethany. "And then you'll want to do it all the time."

"Do you want to do it all the time?" asked Gabriella quietly.

"Every fucking night," answered Bethany. "I want to be doing it right now."

"Go ahead," said Gabriella. "I don't mind."

She heard Bethany moving around on the bunk below her, and then very faintly she heard a soft wet rubbing sound. She held her breath and listened intently, wishing she could see what was happening below her.

"So good," moaned Bethany softly.

Gabriella wondered if she was talking to herself, or if Bethany was somehow including her in her pleasure?

Gabriella moved to the edge of the bunk, hoping that being just a few inches closer to the edge would help her hear better. She realized that her own panties were wet inside her pajama bottoms, and with a start she realized that she'd never really gotten this wet before when touching herself.

Maybe Bethany was right, and she hadn't been doing it correctly.

"Fuck!" sighed Bethany with a sudden gasp, and Gabriella grabbed a fistful of her pillow and closed her eyes.

"Was that..." Gabriella asked. "Did you..."

"No," moaned Bethany. "Not yet. It just feels really good as it gets closer. Are you doing it Gabby?"

"I'm not...I wasn't," Gabriella stuttered, torn between want and embarrassment.

"Go ahead," whispered Bethany. "You know you want to, and no one but us will never know."

Without even thinking Gabriella pushed one of her hands down into her pajamas and pressed her fingers against her pussy. Her legs spread apart on their own and her thighs tensed as she lifted her hips, willing her fingers for more.

She pulled at her panties and pushed her fingers inside, sliding them along her hairy pubic thatch and suddenly finding her swollen pussy lips.

When she'd touched herself before she'd been dry when she started and had gently rubbed and stroked herself until her hole had gotten wet up inside, and then she'd rubbed faster and faster until she'd felt a nice explosion of heat.

But now her lips were wetter than she'd ever felt them, and the feeling that shot through her as her fingers moved against her opening was more intense than what she'd thought of as her climax before.

But unlike her previous explosion of heat this was a level of physical satisfaction that demanded more and more. Like an itch that responded to scratching by becoming itchier, the pleasure between her legs grew and grew, making her whole body hot and tense.

"Gawd," she gasped, her fingers pulling at her lips on their own.

"Are you touching yourself?" asked Bethany, her own voice thick with lust.

"Yes," answered Gabriella, unable to resist the growing lust within her.

"Are your nipples tight?" asked Bethany. "You have beautiful nipples."

They'd seen each other naked daily since they'd moved in together, but even as Gabriella had stolen dozens of secret glances at Bethany's body, she'd never seen her roommate looking at her.

"I don't know," moaned Gabriella.

But even as she said it her other hand was up under her t-shirt and pulling at the cup of her bra. She'd never touched her nipples in a sexual way before, but her fingers closed around her sensitive nipple and she cried out, her body writhing on her mattress like she'd been shocked.

"Doesn't it feel good?" asked Bethany urgently.

"Yes! Yes fuck!" gasped Gabriella, unable to believe what was happening to her.

She felt her nipple stiffening as she pulled on it, and the heat that pulsed through her body convinced her that she'd definitely be doing this again.

"Can I be next to you?" asked Bethany.

Gabriella opened her eyes and saw that Bethany was standing next to the bunk bed, her face just inches from Gabriella's in the soft light of their nightlight.

"Is it weird if we're next to each other while we do this?" asked Bethany. "Just to be close to someone?"

Without saying a word Gabriella moved closer to the wall, and Bethany climbed up to join her, and with a sudden shock Gabriella realized that the other girl was wearing only her panties.

"Aren't you too hot?" asked Bethany with a sweet smile. "I always strip when I touch myself."

"It's hot," murmured Gabriella, feeling tongue-tied.

"Get comfortable," said Bethany, stretching out next to Gabriella. "It will feel better that way."

Gabriella pulled her top off and then lay down and lifted her hips, pushing her pajamas down to her thigh. She inadvertently pushed her panties down as well, and froze for a moment, before quickly reaching to pull them back up.

"No," said Bethany, touching her arm. "It's okay."

Bethany slipped her own panties off and the two of them settled down next to each other, and Bethany reached over with one hand and unsnapped Gabriella's bra.

Staring into Bethany's eyes she shrugged her bra off her shoulders and shuddered, feeling even more undressed and vulnerable than she had when her panties came off.

"You're beautiful," whispered Bethany. "All of you."

"Thank you," replied Gabriella, watching fascinated as Bethany reached down and began to touch herself.

They looked at each other for several seconds, each of them breathing heavily and acutely aware that this was further than either of them had ever given any thought to going together.

"Touch yourself with me," said Bethany softly. "I want to see you cum."

Gabriella again found herself wet to her touch, even more hot and slippery than she'd been a few moments earlier, and without realizing it she put her other hand back to her breast, rolling her nipple between her thumb and finger as she gasped.

"I'm going to cum soon," whispered Bethany, her wide open eyes penetrating into Gabriella's from inches away. "I can't wait any more."

"Good," whispered Gabriella, her body tensing with pleasure of her own at Bethany's words.

"Watch me," gasped Bethany, her hand working itself between her legs faster and faster.

And then she clamped her other hand over her own mouth and screamed, her body bouncing and writhing in the narrow bunk, Gabriella watching her orgasm in fascination as she touched her own swollen clit.

"Can I hold you?" Bethany whispered, her body still trembling. "While you do it?"

Again Gabriella didn't bother to answer, she just moved an inch closer to Bethany and felt her arms encircle her as their bodies pressed together.

"It's never felt like this before," whispered Gabriella.

"Good," smiled Bethany. "Now you'll want to do it again."

Gabriella nodded, her lust pulsing through her with renewed heat as Bethany pressed against her.

And then Bethany kissed her.

Neither of them expected it, but as if under a magic spell Bethany couldn't resist, and her lips brushed up against Gabriella's, softly at first and then with a passionate need as they both moaned.

Bethany licked her tongue against Gabriella's mouth and then licked her chin, and then her neck, and then pushed her face against the other girl's body and sucked softly on the edge of her shoulder, and Gabriella groaned and inhaled deeply, trying to take in enough oxygen to keep from passing out.

And then it happened.

Gabriella caught the womanly scent of Bethany.

Not the faint smell of her shampooed hair, or the pink bar of soap that she used in the shower.

The smell that came from between her legs.

The aroma of aroused cunt.

Gabriella had smelled herself many times and had always been slightly embarrassed whenever she was aware of her odor.

But this was different.

This was like when she hadn't eaten all day and suddenly realized that she was beyond mere hunger.

The scent of Bethany inflamed her, filling her head and body with need and want and desire and something so primal she hardly recognized it within herself.

She sniffed again, even more deeply this time, the other woman's aroma fueling her own physical pleasure in ways that she couldn't even understand.

"You...you," she panted. "It smells so....so...so fucking sexy."

Bethany pushed her hand down between her own legs and plunged her fingers into her hot gash, and then brought her fingers up to Gabriella's nose.

"Here," she whispered. "It's what my cum smells like. And I came hard. Just from being next to you."

"Jeezus," moaned Gabriella, inhaling the rich scent.

She started fingering herself faster and felt her entire body rock with orgasmic tension.

"Touch yourself for me Gabby," whispered Bethany.

"I think something's gonna happen," whimpered Gabriella. "It's never felt like this before."

"Good," whispered Bethany. "I want you to feel it. I'm right here with you."

She pushed her wet fingers against Gabriella's nose, and gently bit her neck.

"Oh gawd what's happening?" Gabriella panted, sniffing deeply at the scent of cunt being rubbed against her nostrils.

Bethany climbed on top of Gabriella, spreading her legs and pushing her own wetness against the other girl's thigh.

"Just let it happen sweetheart," she said, licking Gabriella's neck.

"I...I...I...I just...I...fuck..." panted Gabriella, as she rubbed her throbbing clit and felt her insides twist with need and lust.

Bethany pushed her hand down between them, dragging her fingers through her wetness again, before bringing them up to Gabriella's nose.

"Smell my horny cunt Gabby," she urged.

Gabriella inhaled deeply at the delicious scent, and then her eyes opened wide and she stared at the other woman with a look of complete surrender.

"Now!" Gabriella whispered.

Bethany dipped her head down and took Gabriella's nipple in her mouth and sucked gently, working to keep her mouth attached as Gabriella gasped and flailed about on the bed.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12