All Comments on 'More than College Cousins'

by bnaylor987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could have been better

Put of by the monster dick Big Cocks are no better then small ones

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very erotic

So many cousins desire other especially ones who have cottages and witness the transformation of bodies. The only problem is, because of fear of rejection and others finding out, few act on them.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Not bad-

sorry but for me the ending felt rushed. Nice build up then slam finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cliche´ size and a rushed ending...

...detract from a pretty well written story.

Seriously...having a complex about one's penis size doesn't mean everybody else wants to read about it. Not every guy needs/wants a woman with giants breasts.

We can still have them be 'beautiful' or 'handsome' without having ridiculous proportions or thinking about how big a penis can be before it physically cannot fit in a woman's mouth.

Then, like you got bored at the end, and wrapped it up in eight sentences.

Shortshrifting your audience is an insult to them.

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
Not really a fan...

... of huge cocks in stories either. The broken condom also didn't do anything for the story. I'm also not sure why pregnancy seems to be the goal in taboo stories. What's wrong with the woman, in college, being smart enough to use the pill or the shot to ward off pregnancy. Fucking without a condom is so much better, just don't get preggers.

However it was well written with very few editing issues. The sex was pretty hot. The end was quick, but you finished the story, with that epilogue; married with the one kid and then foster kids to round out the family. They lived happily ever after.

You got 5 from me for those reasons.

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

good story overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbnaylor987@bnaylor987
Just a guy who started writing as a release. Liked to read stories here and thought I would add my 2 cents. Some stories are real and mine and some are real and belong to others, and some are just made up while driving. Hope you enjoy.