More than Convenience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

'Yes, I have a Shiraz,' she kindly suggested.

'Lovely. Will Doctor Love have one as well?' I asked hopefully.

Maddisyn softly laughed, almost to herself. 'I'm sure he would love one. I'll bring them through to the suite.'

Thanking Maddisyn for the drinks and for the lovely massage again, I returned to the Guest Lounge. A collection of cosmetics and various items, including Desire Cosmetics that I provided, were on the dressing table that has an ornate mirror. I brushed my hair and touched up my makeup and finally applied some of the new fragrance, Wicked, I had with me and added the bottle to the collection.

I left the Guest Lounge by the side door that led directly to the passageway to Doctor Love's suite at the back of the building. Smiling at the thought of our therapy, my nipples hardening to stiff peaks as the images came to mind. I felt the lovely feeling of wetness, swelling and yearning between my legs and I couldn't wait to join Doctor Love.

The suite is an intimate place for a little physical pleasure. The décor is warm and inviting and I could imagine the fire glowing in the ornate fireplace, making the suite warm and cosy. The room has lovely period features that were throughout the building, including an elegant chandelier that hung from a decorative ceiling rose. What woman couldn't resist some sexy fun in such a setting?

The adjoining bedroom is just so convenient and its ensuite is gorgeous, everything a woman needs to be entertained by Doctor Love. He's normally at his antique office desk but as I entered, I found him kneeling at the fire adding another log. I hadn't realised how cute his backside was!

'What a lovely fire,' announcing my arrival and attracting Doctor Love's gaze.

'Hello Jennifer. Please have a seat. I'll be just a minute,' his welcome accompanied with his charming smile.

'Thank you,' I replied as I made my way to one of the luxurious couches.

There was a silver tray on the large matching covered footstool between the couches with two glass of wine and an opened bottle. Maddisyn had also added two delightfully looking hand-made chocolates. That's what I liked about the Practice. They always gave that little more than expected.

I sat and watched Doctor Love tending to the fire. He's in his late 50's and his short greying hair and smart dress sense gave him a distinguished gentlemanly look. He appeared very much at home tending to the fire surrounded by the period décor and classical furnishings of his suite. Definitely good-looking but what I found most attractive about him is his caring gentle manner and how comfortable I felt being with him. Ooh . . . and the sex is sensational. It was easy to forget he was my doctor.

'How was your massage?' Doctor Love asked as he sat on the edge of the couch opposite me.

'Wonderful . . ., I sensually sighed, recalling how arousing it was. But not finished yet,' I added.

With a smile acknowledging my innuendo, Doctor Love lent forward and picked up a glass. 'What a lovely idea,' handed me the glass as I moved forward to accept it.

'The thought of a drink, an open fire and you just seemed an idea combination,' I replied with a suggestive tone and saucy smile before taking a sip.

'What did you have in mind for the therapy session?' Doctor Love replied with an angelic look.

I sat back on the couch and crossed my legs unintentionally causing the robe to part, displaying a long-toned leg almost up to my panties. We had shared much more intimate moments for it to be embarrassing or uncomfortable. I did notice, however, a familiar bulge in Doctor Love's trousers signalling his interest.

'I thought we could finish the massage in front of the fire, I proposed with a naughty grin. Maddisyn's not as thorough as you,' I added, before gazing at him over the rim of the glass.

An arousing heat engulfed my body as his lips curled into a gorgeous knowing smile. 'I'll get things ready while you enjoy your red wine and chocolate.'

Doctor Love went into the adjoining bedroom and ensuite. The chocolate was heavenly and I sat sipping the Shiraz while watching the flames licking the logs in the fireplace. Images of previous lovemaking came to mind. Doctor Love's therapy is my sexual salvation, satisfying my desire for intimacy and sexual fulfilment without the emotional and personal commitment. It's just so convenient.

I do find Doctor love attractive and he knows was excites me, knowing my body even more intimately than Maddisyn. Who could provide more pleasure than your own personal sex therapist? It's such a wonderful arrangement and I couldn't be happier.

My wandering thoughts were pleasantly interrupted when Doctor Love returned wearing the same white robe and matching bathroom slippers I had on. Loosely wrapped around his waist, the thrill of anticipation surged through my body wondering if anything else was being worn was underneath.

I watched him as he got prepared, my excitement steadily growing as I witnessed him turn an intimate suite into a sensual setting for our therapy. He rolled out a lambs-wool rug in front of the fire and placed a bowl on the tiles. After dimming the light slightly, he turned on some relaxing background music and returned to the fire where he lit two scented candles on the mantelpiece.

My nipples were now painfully pressing against my top and I was wet and wanting as Doctor Love came towards me. 'That's lovely, I softly sighed, touched at his thoughtfulness. Thank you for going to such trouble for me.'

'For us,' Doctor Love replied extending his arms and a lovely smile.

Unleashing my robe, I stood up allowing the robe to fall to the couch and took his hands. I stood before him in my intimate lingerie ready for our sexual therapy.

I could feel Doctor Love's warm gaze on my breasts, traveling down my smooth stomach and brief panties before admiring my long sensuous legs. My nipples were swollen with arousal and budding against the silky fabric that hung from my chest. The sheer panties clung to my crotch displaying the enticing contours of my moist intimate opening.

There's nothing more sensual than the gaze of an appreciative lover. I could see he wanted me as much as I wanted him in the smile on his face and desire in his eyes, warm and intense as the fire raging in the fireplace.

His gaze followed me as I walked toward the rug in front of the fire and knelt, settling in an upright kneeling position with my behind resting on my heels and my thighs slightly parted. I could feel the warmth radiating from the fireplace and the fire within for my lover's touch.

Doctor Love joined me and unleashed his robe, allowing it to drop to the floor. 'I've been dreaming about your cock all day,' I moaned, my pussy aching for attention as I gazed at his erection.

Positioning himself behind me on the rug, he took a small bottle from the bowl. Doctor Love placed scented massage oil on his hands and rubbed them together. He moved closer and I could feel the heat of his body on my back. He wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his open hands on my slender stomach.

I leaned back and let my head rest on his shoulder. Doctor Love gently kissed my neck, tenderly sucking on the scented skin. I closed my eyes and sighed in total surrender to the passion I could feel through his sensual lips.

'That fragrance is exquisite,' he whispered.

'It's new. It's called Wicked. I want you to do wicked things to me,' I softly begged.

I wanted his caress where Maddisyn had not pleasured. Doctor Love's hands glided up under my top and cupped both breasts, caressing them gently with his hands, enjoying their firmness, and then kneading them tenderly with his oil-soaked fingers. My sighs turned to moans with the sensation, his caress taking my body to a wonderful place.

My breathing became uncontrollably shallow, almost gasping between moans and whimpers with my nipples at the total mercy of his fingers. He gently rolled each nipple between a finger and thumb, the pressure steadily increasing and my breathing now heavy and labouring.

'How does that feel?' Doctor Love calmly asked, in contrast to his torturous pleasure.

'Wonderful,' I muttered almost unable to answer.

With one hand still massaging a breast, the other glided down between my legs and his fingers eased inside my sodden panties. Slowly caressing my pussy that earlier yearned for Maddisyn's touch. Doctor Love ran his fingertips around my entrance and finally across the moist furrow of my opening.

'Ooh . . . yes,' I moaned with delight at the sensation but wanting more.

His mouth sucked and nibbled at an earlobe. 'Maddisyn's very good at intimate massages. You only have to ask,' he whispered.

Suddenly, a gush of fluid filled my panties at the image of Maddisyn's caressing touch. I lowered a hand and burrowed under my panties and it came to rest on the back of Doctor Love's hand. I guided his fingers inside my pussy and felt their magical movement as my hand covered his.

The sensation of his touch massaging deep within me made me delirious with pleasure. Discovering my sensitive spot, I moaned even more loudly while writhing against his caressing fingers.

'That's it. Ooh . . . yes, work those fingers,' I panted, my mind clouded with images of Maddisyn's sexual massage.

Doctor Love rubbed my clitoris with his thumb and almost instantly brought me to organism. My whole body shuttered and I gasped for breath as he massaged, crying out with the ultimate sexual pleasure delivered by Doctor Love's talented fingers.

I slumped forward burying my chest and head in the luxurious lambs-wool rug with my backside raised, wet panties stretched tight like a second skin. I knew there was more to come. The Practice always delivered something more.

The intimate touch of Doctor Love's fingers as he peeled back my panties sent a sensual tingle through my body. A sigh of anticipation escaped my lips. I felt the soaked panties clinging to my pussy momentary before gravity brought them to my knees. I was wet with need.

Doctor Love moved closer and I felt his legs against the back of mine and a hand gently placed on my hip. He rubbed the head of his erection against my aching pussy bringing some relief. I moaned with approval. He entered me slightly and then withdrew. Doctor Love repeated it several times, knowing it would drive me wild with desire.

'Give it to me,' I groaned wanting him deep inside me.

The teasing sensation of yielding to his erection and closing my lips was too much to bear and I pushed back meeting his thrust and took as much of his cock as I could. Doctor Love filled me completely and I felt his groin meet my backside.

He slowly pulled out until just within me and then pushed back in. 'That's so good,' I softly moaned.

The rhythm of the stroking was meticulously slow and deep with the sole purpose of prolonging my sexual pleasure and the glorious sensation of him massaging me internally. I started moaning loudly and panting finding the pleasure of the thrusts overwhelming.

Doctor Love lent forward with his lips at my ear. 'Is it okay?' He softly asked.

'Ooh . . . yes. Don't stop,' I gasped.

I could feel the curve and weight of his body over mine like a draped towel with him deep inside me. His thrusts became shorter and more forceful as he ground his groin against my backside. I clenched a handful of the silky-smooth fleece with both hands and steadied myself.

Doctor Love cupped my breast with his palms inside my top, pulling me in even closer. 'That's it. Ooh yes . . . yes, yes,' I gasped and let out a low, stuttered moan.

I love the feeling of Doctor Love dominating me and the feeling of submitting to his desire. My moans became cries of pleasure with the increased pressure until suddenly I felt his twitching erection unload his warm cum. I smiled at hearing his groans of relief and satisfaction.

Doctor Love moved to my side and we both lay on the rug breathing heavily. His still semi-erect cock was resting on his stomach. I leant over and wrapped my hand around it, throbbing in my hand, he soon came to attention.

I straddled his hips, positioning my crotch over his erection and lowered myself taking its full length. I grabbed the bottom of my top and flung it over my head and into the centre of the suite. I repeatedly squatted, giving my thighs a solid workout as I slowly glided myself up and down his erection while my breast swung freely.

'You like that, don't you Doctor Love? I softly teased. I have a few massage techniques of my own.'

'Ooh . . . yes. That feels so good,' he smiled gazing into my eyes.

I sensually rolled my eyes expressing my own pleasure. Pausing on Doctor Love's groin, I lowered my hand to my clitoris and strummed it vigorously as he looked on. I could feel another orgasm building. Suddenly I began to shake violently as I pushed to the edge.

'Hu, hu, hu, yesssss,' I cried out in pleasure, flinging my head back and gasping for air as an orgasm violently ripped through me.

I slumped forward and Doctor Love placed a hand on my hip and the other found my lower back. He held me tenderly as my head rested on his chest. His hand gently and slowly glided up the middle of my back and then returned running his fingertips delicately over my skin. His touch was sensual, arousing and heavenly as he caressed. My nipple firmed like hard spikes against Doctor Love's chest of fine grey hair.

Lifting my head, our eyes locked. 'Some more?' I simply begged.

Doctor Love suddenly gripped me tightly and rolled me onto my back. I shrieked playful and found him positioned over me on his knees and between my legs. His cock was soon inside me causing more moans of satisfaction. I lifted my legs up over his back, increasing my pleasure and in preparation for what was to happen.

'Please cum for me again,' I lustfully pleaded, locking my legs around him.

I knew what it would take for Doctor Love to cum again so soon and we both loved the feeling that came with the effort. Doctor Love's thrusts became quicker and harder, satisfying my lust. It wasn't crude, rough or violent. His technique was sensational, the perfect balance of pleasure and pain. I engaged my core and contracted around his cock as tightly as I could, causing him to moan with pleasure.

We both loved every lust filled second of it. 'Ooh yes, yes, yes!' I cried my voice quivering with each forceful stroke.

His balls slapping against me added to the sensation. I could see the effort on his face and felt it between my legs as he thrust with a ravenous need. I moaned and wined with joy as I gripped him as tightly as I could with my legs and core. Doctor Love suddenly paused and I felt his pulsating cock unload his cum inside me and saw the joy and relief on his face as we shared a sex-fuelled smile.

My legs slid down the outside of his thighs and landed motionless on the rug. Doctor Love leant forward and gently brushed some strands of hair across my forehead and gave it a tender kiss. I lay there in his arms, enjoying each other's body. The way our bodies moulded together felt just perfect as we caressed and recovered from our lovemaking.

Doctor Love eventually stood up and went to the couch, returning with my robe and offered a hand. Taking his with mine, I stood and he held the robe out for me. What a gentleman and a sensational lover I thought as he wrapped the robe around me.

I sat on the couch while Doctor Love added a log to the few dimly glowing coals that remained in the fire. He was soon close by my side as I curled up on the couch with a glowing smile that comes with the wonderful afterglow of sex.

'Thank you. That was amazing,' I softly purred sharing his gaze and wondered, would Maddisyn's intimate touch be as wonderful?

'My pleasure, Doctor Love replied, looking at me with steamy sensual eyes and his lips forming into a lovely contented smile.

'Would you like my chocolate and another glass of Shiraz?' He asked as the log burst into flames.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12