More than Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
A short conclusion.
1k words
4.52
6.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

It was 2:00AM when Carla went into labor. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT OW!!!" Her scream woke the rest of their little family. Everybody was sleeping in one bed together, so immediately they were all asking what was wrong.

"I mean she definitely popped!" Heather laughed, and once the blanket was removed and everyone saw that her water had, indeed, broken, they leapt into action.

Watching 3 other pregnant women waddle as quickly as they could around the room packing a go-bag was a little bit hilarious, and Mark found himself laughing quietly while Lexi shot him a dirty look. "Will you stop?! These are the mothers of our babies!" she scolded him, before reluctantly admitting to herself that it was pretty funny and giggling along with him.

"Can you 2 maybe NOT just stand there laughing at me?!" Carla shrieked, her face flush with pain as she experienced another contraction. "I'm about to push a fucking BABY through my tight vagina for YOU! The least you could do is be supportive!"

Sufficiently chastened, Lexi and Mark jumped into action helping to pack and get their laboring surrogate to the car.

It was a fairly typical labor and delivery, taking about 5 hours but thankfully avoiding any of the complications they had all read horror stories about. All of Carla's surrogate-mother-sisters and the 2 legal parents were with her the entire time (after explaining their relationships to the doctor, and trying not to laugh at the look on his face which said he'd never heard that kind of story before), and the support and loving companionship made the labor as easy as possibly for the gorgeous latina.

When the sun had definitively risen, it shone through the window at Carla holding little Manuel in her arms, beaming as he suckled at her breast, surrounded by love and feeling the uncut joy coming from her 2 best friends. Pretty soon, Manny was done with his first feeding, and she looked with big eyes at Lexi.

"Hey, Mommy, I think Manny here wants to meet his Mom..." she whispered, patting Manny on the back and burping him like she had learned in one of their prenatal classes.

"I... But... You really mean it?" Lexi asked, her heart in her throat and her eyes watering.

"Of course! I'm the little guy's mother, but you'll always be his Mommy."

When Lexi held her first-born son in her arms, rocking him gently with all of the care in the world, she looked at Mark with nothing but the purest love on her face. His care and support had taken the insecure, gender-dysphoric little boy who had been so full of pain and fear and helped shape her into a beautiful, happy, self-confident woman who was able to hold her first child in the delivery room. Life had never been better, and she had her best friend in the entire world to thank for that.

The next 2 weeks were basically spent in-and-out of hospitals. Beth's labor started the day after Carla was discharged, and unfortunately took a while longer, but thankfully also involved no difficult complications. Baby David gave a gurgling little smile when Lexi held him and brought him over to meet Manny, who was resting in his birth-mother's arms. Lexi was overcome with joy seeing the family resemblance in their faces (both had Mark's defined cheekbones,, visible even through the baby fat), and absolutely smitten with her "strong, smart, sweet little men."

Heather and Tiffany actually went into labor on the same day, and delivered Lexi's and Mark's 2 daughters in side-by-side beds. Lexi was almost as much of a mess as the surrogates, frantically bouncing between the areas of the birth suite, holding hands and holding forehead ice and demanding that whatever "these goddesses" asked for was promptly brought by Mark or a member of the nursing staff.

"You know, it is great how into this she is," laughed Carla while she fed Manny and watched the chaos.

"Right?" Beth agreed, "this way, we got to seem like perfectly calm, reasonable, laboring women while our babies' Mommy was the nut-case!" Even Lexi had to laugh at that, though a contraction from Heather snapped her right back into Mommy-mode.

"Great, funny, now get her a cool towel!" Mark blushed and moved quickly to do so.

At the end of that day, Lexi stood in front of the 4 bassinets lined up along the wall, having greeted her daughters Ellie and Ashley as soon as they finished their first breastfeeding sessions. The babies were all softly asleep, having been well-fed by the best cisgendered, female friends a trans girl could ever hope for.

"You know, it's probably going to be almost impossible for us to get them to all sleep at the same time...'' Mark warned her, hugging her from behind and gazing at their children along with his wife.

"I know... It's a good thing Mary offered on-demand babysitting!" Lexi giggled. Mary had been the first visitor they had taken after each birth, and was the picture of an excited, loving aunt. She would gladly offer babysitting services no matter how much work caring for 4 babies was! Lexi loved her sister-in-law, and knew she would always be a wonderful member of their family. Plus, the 4 new babies would be needing cousins, as Lexi had reminded her...

"Yeah, and having the birth-mothers living with us won't hurt either!" Mark added, loving how tight-knit their family was.

"Yeah, but there are times we won't be able to help watch the kids!" Carla told them with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, of course," Mark agreed, then looked a little confused, "but what do you mean specifically?"

"I think Carla here is talking about when we make babies 5 through 8," Lexi giggled, wiggling her perfect ass back against her husband.

They ended up having 9, with Beth giving birth to identical twins for round 2.

It was exactly the life Lexi wanted. She had dreamed of being a girl. Now, she just dreamed about their future.