More than Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Leaving School, and Help from Friends.
8.1k words
4.78
12.2k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

"YES!" shrieked Lexi at the top of her lungs, her entire body shaking with the most divine pleasure she had ever experienced.

"I love you, baby," Mark smiled up at her, taking in her pert, bouncing breasts; her beautiful, flowing hair; and most of all her flushed, beaming face.

"I love you too, Mark!" she screamed, sticking her left hand out towards him and shaking it excitedly. Mark smiled at her, took her by the wrist, and carefully placed the ring onto her finger. "There we go!" he told her, and Lexi immediately pulled her hand back to examine the engagement ring she now wore.

"It's so perfect, baby!" she told him in her most heartfelt voice, "I absolutely love it!"

"It was my grandmother's," Mark told her, smiling as he remembered the love his grandma had always shown him.

"OH!" Lexi exclaimed. "I met her! A bunch of times! What a sweet lady!" she reminisced. "I never met your grandpa, though... Right?"

"No, and neither did I," Mark reflected sadly. "But she always told me about him with this super happy expression, and I could tell how much she loved him. When she found out we were together, like 4 years ago, she laughed at me, said 'finally,' and gave me this 'for when you finally smarten up enough to lock that girl down.'"

"That is so fucking sweet, baby," she said to him, resting her hand on his shoulder to express her genuine, serious sentiment.

"I thought so too, obviously!" Mark said, shaking his head to return to the happy, exciting present. "So... Who are we telling first?"

It had been almost 4 years since Lexi and Mark had finally come to terms with the fact that they were not only the closest of lifelong friends, but also deeply in love with each other. In that time, they had the perfect relationship: Lexi excelled in her architecture studies, and Mark was among the best programmers at their rather prestigious university. They both had amazing careers ahead of them, and great starting jobs lined up right out of college. They had just graduated, and would be moving later in the week to their first post-college apartment.

Much more importantly, they had only grown closer over the last few years. They still had the totally-open conversations that had been a trademark of their relationship all their lives. They traveled together, cooked together, spent time visiting both families together, and of course frequently made love, as college sweethearts are known to do. Theirs was an incredibly passionate sexual relationship, with Mark getting blowjobs almost every day, Lexi being taken anally by her boyfriend at least a few times a week, and Mark lovingly eating cum off of her beautiful tits on all of those occasions.

Of course, the really thing that made them stand out among their college-couple peers was the fact that, after every win by Mark's football team, they would bring most of the cheer squad captained by Lexi home, split them into 2 teams, and fuck their brains out with both of their hard, eager, 8 inch cocks.

See, Lexi had been born Alex, a feminine little boy who had realized, with his best friend Mark's help, that he should have been born as a girl. Since that moment, Mark and Lexi had been as close as friends could possibly be, and at the start of college they had gone the extra step of becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.

Their relationship was perfect, and Lexi loved being fucked by her boyfriend, but she had always been curious what it would be like to be the one doing the fucking. Mark, not wanting her to miss out on anything, had agreed to let Carla join them for a threesome. It had gone amazingly, and at Carla's encouragement Lexi ahd come out to the whole squad. The other single cheerleaders had all been excited to get fucked by the hottest girl on campus, especially considering that she and her boyfriend were equipped with some of the nicest cocks any of them had ever seen.

Sharing their post-victory orgies had only brought the young couple closer together, especially the parts at the end where Mark ate her sweet, hormonally-altered cum either out of a quivering cheerleader pussy or off of an excited pair of gorgeous tits.

"Hmm... That's a good question," Lexi mused, still eyeing her sparkly new piece of jewelry. "I mean I think the families would definitely like to be first, and I don't want to piss Mary off..." Mary, being Mark's older sister and therefore Lexi's surrogate sister, would be furious to not know immediately. "Besides, I mean, if she's my maid of honor... Then she should probably know ASAP!" she joked, making Mark smile at the idea of Mary being a part of their wedding.

"Are you serious?" Mark asked with big eyes and an even bigger smile. "She'll be so happy! You were always like a sister to her; way better than the stinky little brother her parents got her!"

Lexi laughed and smacked Mark on the arm. "You're not that stinky!" she teased. "But yeah, I'm totally serious. In fact..." she pulled out her phone, took a picture of her hand with the ring featured prominently, and sent it off to Mary. "I give it 30 seconds," she guessed.

"Wanna bet?" Mark offered seriously.

"If I'm right, you cum all over my cock? And if I'm wrong, you can do anything you want to me?" she offered in a whisper that was almost a moan.

"Deal!" Mark accepted immediately. "Time starts..."

Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' started playing from Lexi's phone at that very moment. It was, of course, Lexi's ringtone for Mary.

"Gotta be fucking kidding me..." Mark groaned. He didn't have any issue coating Lexi's cock in cum - in fact, it was kinda hot to see how much it turned her on - he was just really looking forward to a no-holds-barred, free-use event with his girlfriend!

"For being a good sport, I'll still let you use me any way you want tonight, babe. Sound good?" she asked, and then immediately answered the phone while Mark's mouth gaped at her. Anything?! He had never been more excited! Well... Maybe other than when she had just accepted his proposal.

"HOLY SHIT DID HE FINALLY DO IT?!?!" Mary's shriek was piercing even through the phone. Lexi grinned and brought the phone back close enough to be heard (she had almost thrown it away from her because of the unbelievably loud scream).

"He did, and I said yes!" Lexi beamed at Mark, so happy her dreams were coming true.

"AHHH!!!" Mary hollered, "When are we celebrating?!"

"How about you get your overeager ass over here right now and take us out to dinner?" Lexi jokingly said, sure Mary wouldn't make the 2 hour drive that night.

"Be there in an hour and a half!" she told them excitedly, and hung up right away.

"I hope she doesn't die..." Mark mused, and the two best friends practically sprinted back to their off-campus apartment together, determined to make the most of their 1.5 hours.

"So, baby, have you thought of what fun, kinky thing you want to do to your fiance tonight?" Lexi teased as they unlocked the door and rushed inside.

Mark chuckled and admitted, "honestly, I'm having a hard time thinking of stuff we don't do already..."

"Ah, yes, the tricky part of being with the hottest slut you know is: What's left to try? If I was a normal girl, maybe I'd give up anal tonight, but..." she trailed off, and both of the lovers giggled before racing to their bedroom and tangling their bodies together in a passionate kiss.

"Hmm... What about a tit-fuck?" Mark mused.

"Babe? First of all, didn't we do that yesterday?" Lexi laughed, "And second of all, do you think we could maybe save this little thought experiment for after you're done fucking my ass?"

Mark blushed and gave her an extra-hard thrust to make up for his rudeness. He had been fucking her in the ass for several minutes doggy-style, and she was loving it. Both of them were dripping sweat, and Lexi had shuddered her way through a handful of orgasms already.

"Sorry, honey! It's just a real puzzle!" he admitted. "But you're right, I'm going to focus on enjoying this."

"You know, we don't have that much time left..." Lexi warned. "And we both definitely need to shower before dinner, so how about cumming in my ass soon, stud? And we'll save the bet payouts for when we're all alone again tonight? Ooh! Or maybe not all alone, depending on how you choose to claim your prize!"

"Sounds like you have an idea?" Mark asked, never stopping his passionate fucking.

"Maaaaybe!" Lexi teased. "Oh god, Mark, that's so good! Oh, baby, I'm not going to be able to walk straight when Mary gets here! She'll know you just absolutely destroyed my asshole!" the cheerleader tormented him, smirking back at the evil thought.

"You're so bad!" Mark admonished, though the sheer naughtiness of the thought did excite him. He felt his balls start to really tense up, and pounded his girlfriend for all he was worth. She loved taking his cum in her asshole, and he loved giving it to her!

"OH YES! Oh baby, fuck me! Tear me in half!" Lexi begged, her eyes watering at the force of the punishment her butt was taking. "Fill me, baby, please!" she pleaded, and the desperate warble in her voice pushed Mark over the edge.

"Lexi, baby! Here... We... Go..." Mark almost wheezed, panting from the exertion of making such intense love to his perfect girlfriend. He thrust deep into her bum and held there, cock throbbing, while he spurted jet after jet of hot, sticky cum deep into her bowels. The sensation of having her rear end filled like that set off Lexi, who arched her back and wailed in a long, incredibly powerful orgasm. It was so intense, in fact, that her cock started twitching and she shot her own load onto the bed beneath her. It was rare that being ass-fucked made her cum that completely, and Mark smacked her ass appreciatively while she still bucked her hips frantically back onto his shaft, milking him for the last of his cum.

The two cuddled for a little bit, smiling love-struck smiles at each other, and then ran into the bathroom to wash the scent of sex off as much as they could before "their" sister arrived.

"That was amazing, baby," Lexi purred, rubbing her perfect tits against her boyfriend's muscled chest and looking up into his eyes.

"It was really perfect," Mark agreed, bending down to kiss her. "I love you so much, baby!" She responded in kind, and they quickly finished washing up.

When Lexi had gotten ready with her favorite dress and tasteful makeup (which Mary had shown her how to do as a little, transitioning girl) and Mark was looking handsome in his business-casual get-up, the two went out to the porch to await the unwitting future maid-of-honor's arrival.

A few minutes later, Mary's sedan peeled into the driveway and she rushed out, excitedly sprinting to the house with a gigantic smile. Lexi gingerly stood up, beaming at her surrogate sister, and moved carefully to go greet and hug her.

"Lexi, sweety! Are you okay?" Mary asked, worried, when she pulled back from the rib-crushing hug she was giving to the newly-engaged girl. Lexi nodded shyly, and Mary faux-gasped in pretend shock. "Did my brother fuck you so hard you can't really walk?" she pretended to be shocked and outraged.

"Hey! You're my sister!" Mark objected, to the eye-roll of Mary.

"Yeah, and I might as well be hers, too!" she scolded him. "And as a responsible older sister, I'm checking in on my baby sis, making sure her cute little butt isn't being abused too badly!" Mark just groaned, embarrassed, while Lexi and Mary grinned lovingly at each other. They always enjoyed messing with Mark!

"This was grandma's, right?" Mark asked, inspecting Lexi's ring finger. When Mark said that it was, Mary teared up and pulled Lexi into another hug. "That's so perfect! You really are a part of the family. We all love you, and now you'll officially be my sister!"

The two young women shared an emotional hug, both sniffling at the closeness of their relationship, and then straightened their clothes and hair before heading to the car and dinner.

"So... Mary..." Lexi started, smiling shyly across the table after pushing her finished entree away.

"What's up, sweety?" Mary asked kindly.

"So I was thinking..." Lexi slowly went on, "how would you like to... Be my maid-of-honor?" Now she was looking straight at her future sister-in-law, knowing how much the offer would mean to her.

"YES! Oh my god, Lexi, yes!" Mary shouted, startling nearby diners and drawing looks from the waitstaff. "I'd be thrilled," she said more calmly, blushing at her outburst.

To make their escape from the restaurant ASAP, the three of them decided to get dessert elsewhere, and hastily left as soon as the bill was paid.

"I'd ask to crash on your couch," laughed Mary, driving them back home after dessert, "but I assume you two will be celebrating all night?" Her brother and his fiance both blushed cutely and nodded, and she lovingly squeezed Lexi's shoulder. "Have fun!" she encouraged. "I'll just get a hotel room, and we can do brunch tomorrow?" When they both agreed, she happily pulled up to the curb, let them out, and went off to the hotel.

"So that was fun!" Lexi exclaimed, loving her sisterly relationship with Mary.

"It was!" Mark confirmed, and they walked hand-in-hand to their apartment. "So... Are you going to let me in on your idea for my reward tonight?" he asked hopefully. He still had come up with nothing!

"Nope!" Lexi scoffed. "But I'll tell you what: Give me 30 minutes to get your surprise ready, and then we can do my prize while we wait for yours?" Mark agreed happily and went into their bedroom, leaving Lexi on the porch to make mysterious phone calls.

When she did make it inside and upstairs, she found a scene that took her breath away: Mark had exactly recreated the setting of their first time together.

The bathtub was full of pink, rose-scented water. Soft, spa-like music played on the Bluetooth speakers. An opened box of chocolates rested on the edge of the jacuzzi tub. And there, in the tub, smiling up at her, was the man she had just agreed to marry, stroking his hard cock and disrobing her with his eyes.

With a yelp of excitement and a gigantic grin, Lexi started tearing her clothes off, sending at least a few buttons skittering across the floor in her haste. Mark watched with rapt attention until she stood fully nude in the doorway, chest heaving and cock throbbing with excitement. He smiled at her and motioned for her to join him in the tub.

"This was so sweet, baby!" Lexi told her lover, beaming as she slid into the water next to him. They enjoyed the bath together for a good long while, just holding each other and occasionally kissing, until they started to prune up. Then, they dried off and went to their bed, where they lay beside each other, eyes locked, feeling so secure in their love that they didn't care about anything else in that moment.

"I love you, Lexi. And I wanted us to remember how it felt finally admitting how we felt to each other!" Mark informed his partner, making her blush and smile even bigger.

Lexi smiled hugely at him, and then remembered the feelings of that night - all of them, not just the happy ones - and resolved that they shouldn't start their married life with him not knowing the full story of their first night together. "When I was in the tub by myself that night, crying and sad... Did I ever really tell you why?" she asked shyly, blushing and looking at him with big eyes.

"No, but I thought it had something to do with dysphoria?" he guessed, knowing how she had struggled with that before they got together (and still did, on rare occasion).

"Well, kinda, I guess... See, I was in here trying to masturbate, thinking of sucking a cock... And, well, I kept realizing I was fantasizing about sucking yours," she breathed. "And then I would think how you'd never be with me, because of this," she gripped her hard cock and shook it, making Mark chuckle softly.

"That's ridiculous!" he scoffed, but then his expression softened into an empathetic one. "I understand why you were worried, I do, but you know by now that I love you for who you are, right?!" he asked.

"Of course!" Lexi immediately assured him. "I wouldn't have been with you for 4 YEARS and then agreed to marry you if I thought you were disgusted by my body!" she giggled. "Besides, this body is pretty fun, right?" she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, lifting her breasts towards her chin and drawing his hungry eyes to her perky nipples.

"Good! Because I'm pretty into you, babe..." Mark whispered, sliding his hand down to Lexi's crotch and starting to sensually stroke her shaft. "Now, how about we get you nice and hard and then you can suck my cock? Then I'll finish on your beautiful, sexy dick while I play with your tits?"

Lexi purred and nodded in response, so turned on that words escaped her. She loved how Mark accepted all of her, loved feeling his hand on her throbbing member, and loved sucking him off! She luxuriated into the feeling of the handjob, and when she felt her own orgasm approaching she pushed his hand away and moved in between his knees. "I want to shoot all over my own, sexy tits while you cover my dick in your hot jizz, baby..." she moaned, not giving him time to answer as she almost immediately engulfed the head of his cock into her hot, wet mouth. She moaned with her mouth full, loving the feeling of taking him inside of her in any way.

"Oh my god, Lexi, you are the best cock-sucker in the entire world!" Mark told her happily, making her smile around the shaft stretching her lips. The blowjob went on for several minutes, with Lexi using every technique she had perfected over the last several years, and driving Mark to the point of madness with the intense desire she built within him. "Oh, baby, yes! I'm getting close, honey! Do you want me to cum all over your cock?" he asked eagerly, knowing how the thought alone would turn her on.

Just as expected, the image he had created for Lexi of her own cock dripping her lover's cum drove her crazy. She started to shudder, and nodded excitedly while she rolled to the side, spreading her legs to make room for him while she started masturbating, aiming herself towards her bouncing breasts.

Mark quickly moved between her legs and reached up to fondle her tits with one hand, keeping himself on the edge with the other. He kneaded the taut globes, pinched her perky nipples, and generally enjoyed his girlfriend's amazing chest.

Lexi was so close from the thought of what was about to happen that seeing Mark stroking his own cock and aiming it towards her own throbbing rod set her off. "YES!" she howled, arching her back and bucking her hips again and again while streams of clear cum shot up onto her tits. When she felt the sweet liquid splatter across her cleavage, it sent her even further over the edge, and when Mark grunted and started jetting ropes of his own, much thicker, white jizz onto her spasming shaft she screamed as loudly as she possibly could. "UNNNNGGHHHHH yes baby! Cover me!" she demanded, eyes rolled fully back in her head while her body was wracked with tremors and indescribable pleasure.

When Mark's orgasm ended, Lexi continued for a couple minutes to shudder through smaller after-shocks, absolutely loving the feeling of his cum dripping down her shaft and onto her balls, basking in the feeling of the air cooling his seed.

"That was amazing, baby..." she finally moaned, and Mark moved to kiss her. He raised an eyebrow and looked at her still-heaving tits, and she smiled warmly while thrusting her chest upwards to let him know that he was more than welcome to enjoy his favorite snack.

"God, I love you so much," Mark whispered several minutes later, running his tongue across her nipple one last time before sliding up next to her in bed, hugging her to him and savoring the taste left in his mouth by her delicious ejaculate.