More than Full Toilet Training

Story Info
A male submissive who gets more than he bargained for.
1.7k words
3.83
42.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had decided he was finally going to do it. I was going to visit a dominatrix and have my fantasy of hardsports finally fulfilled. I had been researching it online and had found Mistress Jenny, who was supposed to be one of the cruelest pro dommes in the scene. It wouldn't be cheap, as I would need to travel to New York city for the session, a four-hour drive plus a hotel room. But it was time to finally have my fantasy fulfilled.

I had negotiated the perfect session, with a domme who had a great figure and a lovely, full ass. I asked her for strict tease and denial along with hardsports with full, forced consumption. Jenny said that she knew my type and that she had a perfect session lined up for me.

Fast forward to the morning of the session. She had said it needed to be a morning session to ensure that "biological processes" lined up properly with the session time. I was more likely to get a full feeding with a morning session, she had said. So I walked up to the building where I was supposed to enter a code into the lockpad on the outside. It was an industrial-looking building in an industrial part of Brooklyn. It didn't really seem like anyone was around. I entered the code and stepped inside. I had been instructed to take the stairs up to the third floor and find a green door, which he did. I knocked on the door and voice told me to come in, take off all of mys clothes, and to leave the envelope with the tribute on the table.

Once I had done that, she stepped into the room wearing streetclothes and immediately blindfolded me. I had already gone over the protocol for sessions with Mistress Jenny, with the safe words of yellow and red, meaning, respectively, slow down and stop. Now I was really there, being led and pushed to the ground, unable to see anything. She then removed the blindfold and I could see her stern, yet beautiful face.

Now Mistress Jenny spoke: "Slave Jason. Or should I call you 'toilet'? Welcome to my lair. I have great plans for you, and you will prove very useful. Now, I want you to thank me in advance for finding some use for you, you pathetic slave." And at that, my cock sprang into action, getting extremely hard.

"Thank you, Mistress Jenny," I said. "Please use me and degrade me as you see fit." And with that, I felt her hand on my cock, slowly starting to stroke me up and down.

"I bet you're looking forward to having a mouth full of stinking shit, aren't you slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenny. Whatever you desire."

"WHATEVER I desire slave? Are you sure about that? You're in such a precarious situation here, with your head unable to move and your mouth unable to close. What if I were to do something you didn't like at all, slave?"

"Whatever you desire is what I desire, Mistress Jenny! Please degrade me. Take out your nasty fantasies on me! I can use my safe words if needed." I said.

"Oh slave, that's exactly what I wanted to hear! Now feel my hand stroke your cock. Do you like that? Do you want to cum? I bet you do slave. But if I let you cum at all, I want you to cum with a mouthful of shit. Or maybe that's too nice of me? Maybe I'll make you cum right before you're forced to eat shit. I can imagine that you'll lose all submissive tendencies and desires to serve as a toilet, isn't that right?"

"I'm not sure I'm up for that, Mistress Jenny," I said, thinking in the past how the idea of toilet training seemed disgusting even 1 second after cumming.

"Well, I'll have to give that some thought. But for now, I really need to piss."

Slowly Mistress Jenny inserted something into my mouth, which turned out to be an open-mouth gag, forcing my mouth all the way open and locked behind my head with a padlock. She lowered me onto my back and slid my head underneath a toilet box, something I had seen in many photos online and that had excited me greatly.

It was really happening! I would be under this beautiful mistress and she would perform the humiliating action of pissing and shitting directly into my mouth. I had no control over the situation and would just have to take it, causing my dick to get even harder. She slowly cuffed my hands to the sides of the toilet box. I then felt the two sides of the box compress on either side of my head. Unlike the designs I had seen online, this toilet box had panels inside the box that could be pushed and locked inward, not allowing me to turn my head at all.

And with that, she stood above the toilet box, dropped her pants and underwear, and sat down. I was so happy to that the sides of the toilet box were clear plexiglass, so I could see her beautiful hairy pussy and her lovely asshole as she lowered herself down. Then she started to piss.

"I hope you're thirsty slave! I'm sorry it doesn't taste very good - I was careful to get really dehydrated yesterday, and this is my first morning piss."

She was right, it was very bitter and strong tasting, but I choked it down, my cock surging. She reached down and played with it some more.

"Are you ready for something solid, slave? I hope you're hungry, because I think I have arranged for a big meal for you."

I tried to say "I think so," but with the mouth gag it only came out muffled. "I'll take that as a 'yes' then," she said. And with that, I could hear her straining and watched her asshole closely as it puckered. Then she farted, and the smell was very strong. She kept trying, but nothing came out.

She laughed deviously and said "Well slave, I had thought the timing would work out, but I'm apparently very constipated. This is extremely disappointing. Especially after all of that money you paid. Let me see if I can figure out a solution. Wait here."

And with that she got up and left the room, my cock still throbbing, me not knowing what happened. Soon I heard her footsteps on the hard floor along with a scuffling sound. I looked up and saw Mistress Jenny and a man's face staring down at me. He was tall, black, and very muscular.

"Slave, let me introduce you to my boyfriend, Ray," she said with a smirk on her face. He laughed and said "quite a predicament you've got yourself into there, Jason!"

Mistress Jenny said, "We've got a little problem here, Ray. I've got a hungry slave who paid for hardsports, but I can't seem to poo. Can you help us out?"

Once I realized what was happening, I quickly tried to say "red" but it just came out with a strange sound with the mouth gag in. I kept trying to say it but it didn't make any sense.

"What's that slave?" Mistress Jenny asked. "Are you trying to thank me for putting in so much effort for your little fantasy? That MUST be it!"

Then Ray said, "I think he's saying 'head', like he wants you to give him a blowjob."

Then Mistress Jenny said, "Awe, I think the poor slave wanted to serve me as a toilet and wants a blowjob as a consolation prize. Well, I'll make it up to him, but not with a blowjob. Instead, I'll give him a nice little handjob while you piss in his mouth."

I kept saying "red red red," but she just laughed and said "Now you're being greedy, Jason. A handjob is all you'll get." And as Jason unzipped his fly and brought out an enormous cock, she started to sensually stroke my cock. I was strangely aroused and disgusted at the same time at what was happening.

As he leaned over the toilet box, Mistress Jenny said, "Now slave, if you cum without my permission, the punishment will obviously be you having to be a toilet right after you cum, and for a guy at that! I suppose that will be horrible enough, but I might also spank your testicles just to be sure you learn your lesson." At that moment, the stream of piss started to fill my mouth. I drank it down as quickly as I could, knowing that additional punishment would be unpleasant. Even still, a little bit spilled.

"Oh naughty slave, spilling his precious golden liquid!" She started to stroke faster. "I bet you're going to cum without permission too, my little bitch."

I swallowed the last of the piss and noticed Ray starting to pull down his pants. He turned around and started to sit down, his hairy ass coming directly towards me. As he did so, Mistress Jenny stroked very quickly and said "don't you dare cum, slave!" And that is when I lost control, spraying more cum than I had thought possible. She just kept stroking and stroking as Ray sat down and I was spent.

Then it hit me, this was still happening, and I started to yell "red red red" again. Mistress replied "Head? I don't think you're in any sort of state to get head. You're all soft, tiny, and shriveled. But we do have a use for you." And at that, the first pile of shit landed in my mouth, and I started to gag.

"Oh no you don't, slave. You'll eat it all!" And she started to spank my balls really hard, making me gag even more. But I started to choke it down, even though I was completely disgusted. The shit just kept coming and coming and I tried to choke it down, but she kept punching my balls.

"Oh slave, you're doing a terrible job!" She reached in with gloved hands and pinched my nose, forcing me to eat or suffocate. Then she brought out a roll of duct tape and put it over my mouth, sealing in the shit.

"Well, slave, now you have no choice but to eat. We'll be back in a couple of hours. Hope you enjoy your special meal!"

And with that, she punched my balls really hard and I blacked out.

To be continued?