All Comments on 'More Than Human'

by Margin Walker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Grrreat

Wow keep up the good work. Love the philosopicall twist to the stories. Sex is first and foremost mental.

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
Write a sequel..

Have him return and fuck her pregnant body.Let her run off with him. Write about this guy impregnating others.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!

You have such a unique style!!!

I love your writing!!!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awsome!!!

dude, wright a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hmm.

Extremely hot. Got myself off more than once because of it.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Whew...

why is it so hot in here... that was one steaming hot story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YES!!!

My panties are flooded! My Dreams are written by your hand! Keep it up I love it I love you! WOW !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, please.

kthanx.

CitySinsCitySinsabout 14 years ago
Yum

I really really enjoyed that. The descriptiveness of it was amazing! Great piece!

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 14 years ago

Wow, that was just... amazing. Very descriptive, well-written, imaginative. Not just the same boring rape story as always. The male character is splendid. That sense of rationality even in this sickest of all acts. Reminds me of American Psycho and Dexter. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mhmm hmm

Oh my!! Please continue it. Have him come back while she's pregnant and take her away from her husband.

A_Little_FreakyA_Little_Freakyabout 14 years ago
You must be a mind reader!

I love this story...it is my own fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!

I can't come up with a more coherent response so.... WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you for real

I know I'm a little late but I just had to fucking comment. The way this story is riddled with cliche after cliche is so desperately laughable. Are you actually trying to create meaningful porn? How many Nietzsche ideas are you going to cram into one story? Moreover I don't get it. The main character is so vain. This is like Zarathustra going around impregnating women to create 'superior' people. What the fuck. I know I'm on the wrong site to deem anything weird but this is so fucking bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i dont care awesome

I love to read stories ...even tho its made up u did a gud job there's people out there like I that like this stuff...over look the negative comments and focus on the gud ones and keep them comming...thanx and again awsome gud...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I appreciated the Nietzsche lesson throughout this piece. Thank you for the reminder that we must all at least attempt to be like the Overman, even if it may not be attained.

I feel as though I was led directly to this as it is the first piece of erotic literature that I have read in several years and I have recently been writing on Nietzsche (without the erotic twist).

I just wanted to make sure you knew that the philosophy was noted and appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have

Have thegirl no tits tosuking on??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sequel Please!

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 7 years ago
Would Love More!!

Consider adding to story line, please! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous