All Comments on 'More than Just a Disguise'

by nathalia_sky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Robincd1126Robincd112610 months ago

Loved it! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story and would enjoy more adventures of Jenny and her boyfriends if you feell inspired!

KatiwantsKatiwants10 months ago

Great story!! I hope there will be more!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God this had my cock throbbing.

sissyboi46979sissyboi4697910 months ago

Wonderful story!!!!!! I loved every second of it!! This had my mind racing and dreaming of being Jeff/Jenny

nathalia_skynathalia_sky10 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for these wonderful comments

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story!!

Brings back memories of the first time a man made me a woman. I’d been dressing feminine and pretty many years for dates and almost all came quickly in my lipsticked mouth. He was tall, fairly fit and married (almost all my dates are) I was doing my thing and could tell he was about to come when he grabbed my head and pulled out. He was breathing hard and his wet cock was hard as well. “I don’t want to waste this baby, you look so fucking sexy” I was sitting on the edge of the bed while blowing him and quickly reached for the little tube of Vaseline I kept in my purse as he finished stripping. I lubed up his rock hard cock and then my boy pussy. I stay fully dressed when having sex other than panties and slid up on the bed with my legs spread. I always wear pantyhose with a hole cut out for my cock so reached down and opened the hole wider so he could see it. “Just tear them open and take me baby, and please go slow”

Thankfully he went slow to start, it really burned and hurt but I was determined to please my man. After 3-4 minutes of going slowly he was over halfway in and I just said “fuck me hard daddy”

With the green light he started to really give it to me. We didn’t use a condom and as he grunted and pounded me I said “Oh baby cum inside me and make me your woman”

He kept pounding me and a few minutes later I felt him stiffen up and moan and knew he was filling me with his seed.

That day was special to me and for the first time I felt like a woman pleasing her man

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

NEEDS PART 2, MAYBE A STRANGE MAN TO DATE,HELP WITH HER COVER?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernathalia_sky@nathalia_sky
174 Followers
My head is full of naughty fantasies. 😏 Life is too short to walk without high heels. 👠