All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 07'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Coitus Interruptus

Couldn't it wait a minute. :-) I mean, really. :-)

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
I like

This story is good, however the chapters are short. That doesn't bother me as I know the book is completed. Also, a compliment; having just read Busters Story, I can say that your writing skills improve the more you write. I also like the subtle teaching you are doing as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

excellent story... please continue on. the plot of the story is incredible.

demon91demon91over 13 years ago

I like how different you have their relationship then normally is portrayed w/ wolves. I think another person said something about it - but I agree, I was suprised that it hasn't been discussed or isn't a problem for her - what happens to shifter kids if there is a divorce.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Enjoying the story alot. The only change I would have made is to maybe establish more of a case for the harassment by having him said other things at other times rather than just one thing we knew of to lead to such a huge result of her leaving the company, etc. We hadn't even heard his name prior to this. But, I understand it was a way to get her into his company. I liked the girls being ok and him being able to help Bitty change back, especially since he lost brothers that way. I was surprised it didn't worry her to hear the result of a disolved marriage with a shifter if she is serious about Luc. The thought you could lose any potential kids if the marriage failed would be a scary proposition. I like that she is adjusting well to shifter life and that they live together now.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Excellent job.

This is a really great series. I'm like how Meg is being introduced to a lot of the aspects of being a shifter. I just hope she continues to be excepted be those close to Luc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.