All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 21'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Chuckles437Chuckles437almost 13 years ago
Tank you, Thank you, Thank you

For a great story, and the feeling of being part of the family of were's. Looking forward to other stories about some of the wonderful individuals you created.

And Blessings to your friend that holds his breath as you forge onward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Great story, can't wait for more.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
great chapter

wonderfully written and very good chapter. the story has been excellent from the beginning and i can not wait for the next chapter

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Oh wow

What a great chapter.

MazuriMazurialmost 13 years ago
Beautiful Memorial

While sad to see the old wolf pass, it wasn't unexpected. This story has been wonderful in showing both the happy and sad moments in life and this one was no different. I could easily imagine the nosy guest (I think we all know someone like that) as well as the media circus that would occur. I eagerly await the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Family Found

And missed chances. This is 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale'. It's a Fable about Life, Love, and Family. Yes, there have been a few "If Onlys" spread through this Family Tale, and I'm sure there will be more. Love, Honor, Doing the Right Thing... All we can hope for in life, and all that makes LIFE worth Living.

d'kid

pagemasterpagemasteralmost 13 years ago
Brilliant, as always!

Great chapter. I was sniffling and near tears by the end. I'm looking forward to reading more and I really, really hope there's a way for George and Angie to mate completely!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Depth and Craftsmanship in the Story

This is a very poignant story, done with the same blend of drama, erotic heat and gentle humor as the rest in the series.

What I particularly admire is how far in advance you set up the situation in this episode. Plot points that jump out of nowhere are not as satisfying as those that are carefully built up over the life of the story. This chapter would not have had the same impact if we hadn't already developed a fondness for Buster and his relationship with Samantha.

Beautifully done.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
I love

the way you write. You make your characters and plots so believable and lovable. This story is so real. Please keep writing.

redwine333redwine333almost 13 years ago

I hope this story keeps going, it is a great one to read!

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Great story

I love this story and cannot wait to see what happens next.

Please write a new chapter soon.

ladygrey1255ladygrey1255almost 13 years ago
so sad but well done

I just hate when someone dies in a story. but this was well done. we should honor those that pass before us. You did a wondeful job. Please keep going on with the story. I love it. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
Addicted and In Love!

I spent the day doing nothing but reading your amazing stories! I love so much of them and I hope that you find the creative juices to keep them going strong!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a laugh a tear and a smile

I have read all 21 chapters of this story. I cannot wait to read more. This installment brought a tear to my eye, it made me laugh and smile too. I cannot wait to read more!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

A very touching story. So sad to see Buster pass on, but at least he was able to tell Sam how he felt.

Excellent chapter!

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago

This chapter was beautiful and very well done. RIP Buster!

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago

You know the only issue I have is that George was large enough to break through the floor yet can pass as Buster. Other than that I really enjoyed the chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.