All Comments on 'More than Just a Shoulder to Cry On'

by CalMaple

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

A fantastic story so sexy very erotic great writing 5stars from me keep up the great writing.

nudedude03nudedude03over 1 year ago

Good story. I wasn’t sure about the gay/str8 theme but loved the way it turned out. Wouldn’t hate to find out what happens in and after the shower.

KingflintKingflintover 1 year ago

A little different from the other stories, but good. Some of the other demand sequels, my thought but like your work keep ot up

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

This is incredibly erotic and beyond that it’s hot enough to scorch my retinas. Chase is the friend every young, inexperienced gay guy needs. And there’s still a few hours to gain more experience, right? Lort I hope so …

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Good story. Hope there can be a next chapter and maybe something develops between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, right only a one-night thing. They'll just hop in the shower and then that's it. But while sitting on the sofa the next night, Chase turned to Kyle and said did I ever tell you about the girl I had anal sex with. ;-) MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this kind support from Chase and the cool coaching he gave. You made it safe tender hot and they really bonded as friends. Thanks and please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chase is such a great guy to offer a shoulder and comfort to Kyle, and so great to tell Kyle that he *Chase( admit=res Kyle's hairy chest and abs. I think these two are really destined for more mutual exploration, and maybe Chase can graduate from jacking Kyle off to actually giving Kyle his first blow job. They have a future with each other!

romantisromantisover 1 year ago

Sweet and sexy! I really enjoyed that.

andreinamsterdamandreinamsterdamover 1 year ago

I loved this story and it deserves its high score on the CMNM rating list! Characters and plot lines which feel like they come from something like reality always make for much more interesting reading. I wish more authors here used the power of the erotic as effectively as you do in your build up. And although Chase is clearly very open minded - and I've known 'straight' guys like this - he's clearly not being entirely honest with himself either. That leaves potential I'm sure isn't entirely accidental, whether you follow up on it or not.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Great job in building the characters and sliding in the erotic elements for the sex to be honest and lustful. It is well done and the art of Chase leading him to what his lust desired and giving his friend the support to have his first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love Chase's attraction to Kyle's sexy hairy chest. Hope they can get together for more sex many more times!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe7 months ago

That was a great and hot story! It was unusual which made it even better. Just the right build up, love how Chase was describing what happened/wanted. Please don’t leave it there. There’s plenty of time in that night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous