More than Just a Shoulder to Cry On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," he said in an exhausted manner.

I took it as confirmation that he was done. I stopped what I was doing. I allowed myself to swallow a few more times before I removed my mouth from his cock. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was still almost completely hard.

"That was amazing," he said with a laugh. "You are a natural cocksucker."

I felt oddly proud. It seemed like a cheesy throw-away line that someone would say in a porn, but to me it meant that all of my fears had been unfounded. In that instant, I knew that I could do it again. Even if it was a little scary, I wouldn't chicken out.

Chase was smiling; his red hair shone brightly now that it was dry. I tried to figure out how I felt about him. I couldn't quite make an accurate assessment after what we had just done. I was still processing it all. I looked at his dick and saw a few errant drops of semen clinging to its base.

"I'm going to clean that up."

I leaned in and used the tip of my tongue to scoop of the remaining fluid. Chase's dick twitched. I wondered if it was more sensitive post-ejaculation.

I raised myself from my knees just enough to plop back down on the loveseat next to Chase. I reached over and placed my hand on his thigh. I felt the need to maintain contact with his skin for some reason. He draped his arm over my shoulder, like he had done earlier in the evening.

"How was that?" he asked.

"It was good," I said. "It was terrifying at first, but it got easier with time. I think it was easier because I knew you weren't judging me. I mean, I'm sure I was judging myself enough for both of us."

Chase laughed and shook his head. I looked over to see that his dick was starting to soften; it was only about half-mast.

"I guess you'll probably want to hop in the shower now," I said.

"Don't we have some unfinished business?" he asked.

I was genuinely confused. For a moment, I wondered if he wanted to kiss again, but I didn't think that was the case. In fact, it was probably wishful thinking on my part. He gestured towards the lump in my jeans; it was obvious I was still hard.

"I have a general policy that I don't cum and run. I would feel shitty if you don't get off too. Maybe you could jack off while I sit next to you?"

I tried to figure out if Chase was asking me to jack off for him because he wanted to watch, or if he just felt weird not reciprocating. I had to admit, it was a weird situation all around.

"Okay," I said.

I stood up so I could more easily push my jeans and underwear down to my ankles. I didn't take them off completely. I sat back down onto the loveseat. I felt a little self-conscious about my size compared to Chase. Then I reminded myself that not many other guys were anywhere close to nine inches.

Chase was watching me, but he didn't say anything. I felt a subtle shift in the power dynamic, and I honestly wasn't sure in which direction. I started to touch myself. I was already really revved up from everything I had been doing that evening, so I knew it wouldn't take long to cum. I was getting ready to start stroking when I heard Chase mumble something.

"Did you say something?"

"How about you take it all off?" he asked. "I mean, it feels weird to be the only person completely naked. And... and I wouldn't mind seeing that sexy chest hair again."

He chuckled after the last comment. I rolled my eyes before leaning forward to pull of my shoes, sock, jeans, and underwear. I only took a few moments; I could feel Chase watching me the entire time. I decided to play with him for a moment.

"Why don't you help me take this off? If you like my chest hair that much, I'm going to make you work for it."

"You're an idiot."

He reached over to grip the hem of my shirt; I lifted my arms over my head so he could pull it off of me. His fingers made contact with my chest as he pulled the fabric up my body. Once it was off, he draped the shirt over the arm of the loveseat. We were sitting next to one another completely naked.

Chase looked at me like he was waiting for a movie to begin after the opening credits. I gripped my cock with my right hand while my left hand firmly planted itself on Chase's thigh. I slowly started to play with myself, letting my hand journey the length of my shaft.

Chase chewed on his lower lip. I was turned on having him watch me do something like this to myself. The nerve endings in my dick were incredibly sensitive, which I attributed to a mixture of excitement and mild anxiety. I felt both of them coursing through my veins. I couldn't rightly tell if the chemicals were competing, cooperating, or had been one and the same all along.

I started to pump my fist a little more rapidly; it was about the same mid-level speed that I had used on Chase during the majority of our encounter. I dug my fingers deeper into his thigh and let myself massage the large muscle.

I heard myself let out a small moan as my cock began to throb harder. I closed my eyes for a moment as a wave of pleasure washed over me. I swallowed deeply and noticed the residue of Chase's salty cum lingering on the back of my pallet.

I startled and my eyes sprung open as I felt pressure on my chest. Chase had placed his large mitt directly on top on my furry tuft of black chest hair. He began to gently rub his hand across the patch; the hair was threading between his fingers. I immediately got harder, which I hadn't thought was possible.

I let myself focus on my pleasure. I became attuned to the sensation of Chase's hand as it caressed my chest while I also felt my cock vibrating with energy in my own hand.

"I, um, I've never touched another guy's dick before," Chase said in a hesitant manner.

I stopped jerking myself and looked into his eyes yet again. I could tell he was nervous... and I kind of liked it. I wanted to be the one to support him being vulnerable, just as he had supported me.

Without a word, I reached up and placed my hand over his hand on my chest. I guided it down to my crotch. I used my fingers to help Chase envelop my cock with his massive mitt. It felt amazing. Just as it was his first time touching another guy in that way, it was my first time being touched.

I removed my hand and placed it by my side. I seemed like we were communicating without words. I knew that Chase understood that he could do as much, or a little, as he wanted.

My nuts contracted as his grasp tightened. Chase started stroking me. He didn't build up speed; rather, he found the same pace I had established. It felt really weird and exciting at the same time. The extremely small differences in his technique sent a charge through my body. I realized how good it felt to not know exactly what would happen next.

Chase was doing an exquisite job. My cock continued to throb and my balls started to twitch. I had always been a bit odd in that I became less vocal the closer I came to orgasm; it was as if all my attention was focused internally. I knew that I was getting closer.

"Am I doing okay? Does that feel good?" Chase asked.

"Uh-huh," was all I could muster.

Chase's incredible sexy smirk reappeared. I could see that he was shifting from questioning himself to feeling more confident. I rode the crashing waves of pleasure as he continued to stroke me for another minute. My balls began to spasm; I knew what was about to happen.

"I'm going to cum," I half-yelled, half-moaned.

Chase's fist went into overdrive. He started stroking me with even greater speed and intensity. My dick flooded with sensation. I dug my fingers deeper into Chase's thigh as I started to cum. An eruption of jizz shot forth from my cock and splattered across my torso.

Chase kept pumping the hot spunk out of me, one rope cum after the other. His eyes lit up with surprise when I was shooting my load. I wasn't sure if it was because of the volume of cum - since I was quite prolific - or just the novelty of the experience itself.

After seven explosions, I had exhausted my reservoir. My chest and stomach were covered in warm, viscous fluid. Chase slowly removed his hand from my dick, and I noticed that it was coated with my jizz as well. I expected him to wipe it off, but he didn't seem at all bothered by it.

"That felt fucking great," I said.

"Happy I could return the favor with a helping hand," he said cheerfully. He took a look at his hand and laughed. If I'd had the strength, I would have laughed too. It was ridiculous. We were ridiculous.

My cock was already starting to go soft; I generally didn't stay hard for very long after I came. I leaned over and rested my head on Chase's left pec. He tightened his grip around me with the arm he had draped across my shoulder.

His heart was beating loudly, although much less rapidly than earlier. I focused on feeling connected with his body as I paid attention to the rise and fall of his chest with each of his breaths.

"That was really nice," I said.

"I thought it was really nice too," he said. "So...are you feeling less nervous?"

"I think I am," I said.

The room was silent again. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to say. I knew that I still deeply cared for Chase, but I didn't think I was attracted to him. I thought about Warren for a moment. It felt different in some way. I wondered if maybe I felt a sense of lust with Chase, but a romantic attraction with Warren since I knew it could actually lead to something deeper.

"This is going to sound stupid," he said, "but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still straight. I mean, maybe not one-hundred percent straight, but straight nonetheless."

"I know," I said.

"I just don't want this to change our friendship. This is just a one-night thing for me."

I didn't respond. It wasn't because I was angry; I actually agreed with him. I felt that my silence would be just as effective in the moment, and I was enjoying listening to the sound of his beating heart.

A small part of me wished that I could fall asleep on his chest, while a bigger part knew that we couldn't stay this way all night. If nothing else, the cum splattered on my chest was starting to feel less than amazing as it began to cool.

I pulled my head away and scooted to the edge of the loveseat. Chase's arm slid off the back of my shoulder as I repositioned myself. I looked over with a large smile; I wanted him to know that this had been a good experience for me.

"I think I'm going to go hop in the shower since I'm kind of a mess," I said, gesturing to my torso.

Chase grinned and nodded. I thought about one last thing. It felt silly, but I wanted to ask anyway.

"Can we kiss one more time?"

Chase gently leaned forward and pulled me towards him. We started kissing. It wasn't as frenzied as the one earlier that night; he was more deliberate and sensual.

I reached up and placed my left hand on his pec. I instinctively began to rub his nipple. It felt like a way to complete the circle. It had been our entry point into this unexpected adventure. I also wanted to leave him with a little pleasure as a sort of happy ending.

I was the one to pull away from the kiss, which surprised me. Still, that shower was becoming more attractive with every passing moment, though. As I looked over his body, I could see that he was hard again. I knew that he had mentioned how much he enjoyed nipple play, but I didn't expect him to rebound so quickly.

Chase saw that I was smiling as I registered his excitement. He shrugged his shoulders to covey that he didn't have any control over his response. I stood up and started to walked towards the hallway. At the entryway, I turned around to take one last mental snapshot as a sort of memento.

"Okay, I'm going to hop in the shower."

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"What? I thought you said this was a 'one-time thing?'"

"Technically, I said a 'one-night thing,' and we have a few more hours before morning. Are you up for round two?"