More than Just Coffee Pt. 02-03

Story Info
Allie continues her journey. Does the story get published?
7.7k words
4.57
4.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

"Beep, Beep," Allie's phone chirped. She knew who the text was from without even looking at it. It was Mistress. Allie and Rachel had been playing together on and off now for about a week. She looked up from the article she was writing about Rachel's place and grabbed her phone.

'Looking forward to tonight. 7:00. Come around to the back of the building and let yourself in. I'll leave further instructions on the table by the door. Don't forget to bring your work with you.'

Allie's heart skipped a beat. She was excitedly nervous still. The week had been a good one. Sunday was still fresh in her mind and she replayed it often. Mistress had given her tasks to complete throughout the week. Allie had to look through a website and find pictures of things she liked and didn't like. She had to have 3 of each. Her next task was to edge herself daily in the shower and report to Rachel how many times she got herself close. The last thing was what she had to bring with her. It was to write a fantasy of her's out. Rachel wanted to know what her ultimate fantasy was, and although she hadn't told Allie, she hoped to help her achieve this one day.

Allie continued to work on the piece. She had the business aspect written up pretty well, but she wasn't sure how to incorporate the kinky piece into it. Allie knew that it would go against Rachel's "Don't Kiss and Tell" policy, but her boss was really pressing her to write it. Her first thought was to just be upfront with Rachel, but didn't she didn't want to miss out on this new personal opportunity if Rachel shut down. She thought about the promotion that was being dangled in front of her for getting "the story," and that brought with it not only financial gain, but helped launch her career. What to do? Allie hit save on her computer and decided to go for a run, hopefully that would help clear her head.

At 7:00, Allie arrived at the B&B, she parked around back and let herself in. On the table to the right lay a note.

'Welcome Pet. Please lock the door behind you and head up to the private room. The door is unlocked. Once you are in there, remove your clothes and leave them on the chair. You will see a collar, put it on. If your hair is not in a ponytail, please put that up as well, I've left a hair tie if you need it. Then I want you to assume the waiting position by the door. You will kneel down on the floor, and sit back on your feet. You will spread your knees apart so that I will have easy access to what is mine. Your hands will be clasped behind your back. I will be with you momentarily. Kisses, Rachel.'

Allie locked the door and went upstairs. She noticed her heart was racing and she was beginning to get wet, well not beginning, she had been since the text message earlier. Before she knew it she was at the door, she took a deep breath and went in.

The room was lit with white candles. They were everywhere, different sizes grouped together on tables, shelves, by the bed. It gave the room a warmer ambiance than what she remembered. The room was still intimidating but looked less like a torture chamber. Allie took off her clothes and folded them nicely before placing them on the chair. Her mother's voice was in her head about keeping things nice and neat. She noticed a small round table next to the chair. There was the collar. It was black leather about an inch wide with several rings on it. She put it on and tightened it. She didn't want it too tight, but was afraid if it was too loose that she'd be in trouble. Allie turned to head back to the door, passing a small mirror on her way she caught a glimpse of herself. What was she doing? It still felt so wrong and right all at the same time. She assumed the waiting position.

It felt like an eternity, but it was no more than 5 minutes. In that time her eyes wandered the room to notice any subtle changes she hadn't seen before. A few hooks seemed to be empty implying that Mistress had a plan for how the night was going to go. Allie's wetness increased.

Suddenly the knob turned, and Rachel walked in. Unlike previous times Rachel was not wearing everyday clothes. This time she was wearing a black leather corset that went into a matching garter belt and thigh highs. On her feet were black stiletto heels that clipped with every step she took. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her hands were covered with black satin gloves that went up past her elbows and she was carrying a crop. "Good evening Pet. How are you?"

"I'm well Mistress."

"Are you looking forward to tonight?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Wonderful, let's start with an inspection." With that she reached down and checked Allie's wetness. Allie began to moan and thrust. Rachel slapped her thigh with the crop and Allie jumped.

"No pet, not yet. Tonight you begin your training. Your pussy needs to stay wet and ready, but you are not to cum until you have been given permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now come over to the bed."

Allie stood up and began walking. "No, slave! Down. You will crawl on all fours. You are my pet, you will act like it."

Rachel got down on all fours. Allie stood behind her, "I'm going to spank your ass five times and you will count them out."

She raised the crop and brought it down swiftly on Allie's ass. Allie jumped "Oo!"

"What was that pet?"

"Oo, I mean one Mistress."

"That's better." She brought it down again on Allie's ass this time hitting her left cheek.

"Two, Mistress."

"Three, Mistress," Allie counted.

The next one clipped Allie's pussy and she yelped out a tear stinging her eye. "Four, Mistress."

Rachel came against her ass with the crop one last time, "Five, Mistress."

"Very good pet. Your ass is a lovely shade of pink. Now let's check that pussy again. Mmm..you liked it, you're glistening. That makes me very happy. Now come to the bed."

With that she clipped a leash to Allie's collar and walked her. Allie began to panic, her chest tightening. She was literally being walked like a dog and she had signed up for this....what was she thinking? The reporter in her was thinking about the juicy article, another part of her was thinking that this was not for her, and the last part (the part that was growing the most), thought this was hotter than she thought.

When they arrived at the bed, Rachel had Allie climb up and lay on her back. "Now pet, I'm going to blindfold you. By taking away one of your senses, the others will be heightened. I am also going to tie you to the bed. Are you agreeable to that? None of those were hard limits to you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now do you remember your safe word for if it becomes too much?"

"Yes, Mistress, it was apple."

"Right," and with that she covered Allie's eyes with a blindfold. Allie took a deep breath, she caught Rachel's flowery scent and it made her smile.

Next Rachel grabbed each one of Allie's legs and spread them apart using a spreader bar. She then took Allie's hands and tied them above her head to the headboard using silk ties. The tie was tight but had a little give since this was Allie's first time. She didn't want her to panic and leave. Once she was secured, Rachel reached over and grabbed a feather. She began to trace Allie's beautiful body. Rachel trailed down Allie's side causing goosebumps to rise up on Allie's body. She slowly made her way to Allie's breasts where she traced her nipples making them perk up. Rachel bent down and kissed them and sucked on them. She nibbled on them, making Allie moan with pleasure. "Mmm...yes pet. These are mine too and they are beautiful."

Rachel went back to tracing Allie's body with the feather. She tickled Allie's inner thigh making Allie try to close her legs. "No pet, your body is mine for pleasure and torture."

She brushed the feather up and down Allie's pussy slowly at first and then faster. Allie thrusted up to the feather trying to match it's rhythm. "Mmm, yes pet. Does that feel good? I can see your glistening pussy and it's making me very happy." She moved the feather a few more times before putting it to the side. Rachel reached over and grabbed the nipple clamps off the table. She clipped them onto the collar before positioning them on Allie's erect nipples. Allie squirmed again. "If it's too much, you know what to do."

"No, Mistress, it's fine, I just wasn't expecting them."

"Good to hear, pet. I have to grab something, I will be right back." With that Allie felt Rachel get off the bed and clip across the room.

Rachel returned momentarily and climbed back on the bed. She had gotten a dildo and got in between Allie's legs and inserted it without warning. Allie jumped yet again. Rachel began pumping Allie slowly at first and then faster. Allie thrusted and moaned with pleasure. Rachel edged Allie bringing her to climax a few times. "Not yet, my slut. There is still work to be done."

"Yes, Mistress, whatever you wish, Mistress. It just feels so good!"

"Good pet. You'll have your release soon, I promise."

With that Rachel positioned her swollen and wet pussy over Allie's face. "Pleasure my pussy, pet."

"I don't know how Mistress."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I've never licked a pussy before. I don't know what to do."

"You've never been with a woman before, Allie?"

"No, Mistress, you are my first."

"Well then, let's do this right. I'm going to untie you and take your blindfold. I will walk you through it step by step. You will learn how to pleasure a woman tonight and then you will have your release if you succeed.

Rachel told Allie to sit up in the waiting position and Allie obliged. Rachel then took the spot on the bed laying her head on the pillow. She removed her thong, but left the garter and thigh highs. Opening her legs she created a space for Allie to come into. "Now pet, I want you to bring your lips close to my pussy and stick your tongue out. I will guide you where I want you. I will direct you to move faster or slower and will push and pull your head to the spot I want."

Allie couldn't believe that she was staring at another woman's pussy. She leaned forward and saw that Rachel's pussy was glistening. Allie reached out and touched Rachel's lips with her fingers. "Oh pet, did I tell you you could touch with your fingers?"

"No, Mistress."

"On all fours. Now is not the time for free exploration, you're in the middle of a lesson. I'm going to spank you ten times for that"

Allie got on all fours and Rachel brought the crop down on her ass again.

"Count!" she demanded.

"One,"

Rachel brought it down again, "Two"

Again she brought it down, with more swiftness this time. Allie jumped, "Three."

Rachel continued until Allie's ass was pink and stinging. "Now back to your position."

Allie brought her mouth down to Rachel's pussy. She noticed it was shining even more with wetness. Rachel was turned on by smacking Allie's ass, and Allie wasn't sure how she felt about it. Opening her lips to reveal her clit, Rachel said to Allie, "I want you to use your tongue to trace my clit and my lips. You may use your fingers to open my lips in order to pleasure my clit. With your tongue I want you to flick it slowly, use the tip of your tongue, when you see me start to moan and thrust, increase your speed."

Allie did what she was told she slowly traced Rachel's clit and could taste her sweetness. She was pleasantly surprised. Who knew pussy juices were way sweeter and more appealing then the cum she had swallowed over the years. Allie increased her speed and noticed that she actually began to suck Mistress' swollen clit. She couldn't believe that she was basically making out with a vagina and it was making her drip! "Mmm pet, that's the spot." Allie looked up at Rachel who was rubbing her nipple and moaning with pleasure. "Good eye contact pet, that's important. Now move your tongue down to my opening, I want you to tease it with your tongue."

Allie moved down to the glistening opening, she slid her hand under Rachel's ass and lifted her to her mouth, "Good job Pet!" Allie continued to circle Rachel's pussy while Rachel thrusted into Allie's mouth, "Now stick your tongue in me, I'm going to fuck your tongue."

Allie did what she was told and the next thing she knew Rachel was bouncing up and down on her tongue thrusting. "Oh, God, yes, yes, right there pet! Mmm..." She kept going faster and faster and Allie grabbed onto Rachel's ass harder.... "Squeeze my ass!" Rachel was squeezing her nipple and grabbed Allie's other hand to squeeze the other one. "Yes, pinch my nipple, harder, harder! Yes!" Now Allie had Rachel's ass in one hand and her nipple in the other. Rachel grabbed hold of Allie's head and held her while she fucked Allie's tongue. Faster and faster until, "YES!!!" she came all over Allie's face. Allie didn't know what to do as Rachel collapsed in ecstasy. "Now clean me up pet, lick up my juices." Allie went to work up lapping up the juices off of Rachel's thigh and pussy.

When she was done, Allie sat back in the waiting position. "What next Mistress?"

"Now we give you your release pet, you did very well with that lesson. Lay down on the bed in the ready position. I want you to put your feet together but have your pussy completely exposed to me, with your hands under your ass."

Allie did what she was told. Rachel hopped off the bed and returned with a toy. "This is my magic wand, it will bring you amazing pleasure. You are to enjoy mine tonight and order your own when you get home. Some of your assignments will require this." Rachel turned it onto a low setting to begin. She found Allie's clit and held it there. When Allie began to wiggle, Rachel turned the speed up. "Mmm...Mistress, yes!" Rachel continued to hold it on Allie clit, but also inserted two fingers in her, she began to finger her in the rhythm that matched Allie's hips. Rachel clicked the speed up again, "Oh, yes, yes!" Allie moaned moving faster and faster, Rachel took her fingers out and began riding Allie's pussy with her own, their wetness meeting in the middle. "Mmm...pet, you turn me on. I'm so hot for you." They continued to ride each other's pussy while Rachel reached down and pinched Allie's nipples, "Faster pet, faster." Allie picked up speed. Rachel could feel Allie dripping and knew she was close. She shoved 3 fingers into Allie and Allie cried out "Mistress!" as she came all over the bed. Rachel continued to pump and fuck Allie, "Yes, pet, give them to me....you have more than 1 in there. Keep fucking me" Allie did what she was told, she had never had more than one orgasm at time, nor had she continued after that, but she didn't want this to stop. The euphoria from this was an amazing turn on.

"Keep going pet," Rachel said as she hopped off of Allie and got down in between her legs. She took the wand and kicked it up to the highest speed and put it on the spot that turned Allie on the most, she continued to pump orgasms from Allie, creating quite the wet spot on the bed. "One more, my pet."

"I don't think I can, Mistress."

"You can and you will pet, I want a total of 5 orgasms."

With that Rachel grabbed a strap on, and flipped Allie onto all fours. She grabbed Allie's hips and pounded her from behind. She didn't ease into it, she was horny as well and wanted another orgasm for herself, screw what Allie wanted. Allie moaned as Rachel pounded her faster and faster. "Come, slut, now!" Rachel said as she smacked Allie's ass.

"Spank me! Mistress"

"But of course pet," Rachel smirked, spanking her again and again while driving her from behind. "Mistress!" Allie cried out as she came again and collapsed on the bed.

"Excellent work my pet! Excellent work"

Chapter 3

Monday morning came faster than Allie or anyone wanted. Allie was at her desk working on her assignment.

"How's that story about the B&B coming?" Karen asked. Karen was Allie's boss. She was a few years older than Allie, but had already achieved editor status. Karen had an edge about her and she knew how to always get the story that she wanted. Allie was in awe of her in that sense.

"The story on the B&B is just about complete. Rachel gave a really good interview and I'm putting the final touches on it right now."

"Great! How about the other side of that story?"

"Well, that one I don't know what to do about it. When I started to ask about it, Rachel got defensive about it and said that was different. She kind of has this 'Don't Kiss and Tell' policy."

"I want that story Allie, do whatever you have to. Find out who will kiss and tell. There has to be someone out there who's willing to talk about it. I want that story! It will make a great cover for the spring edition. And remember, there is an opening for a junior editor, I could help your name make the top of this list in the candidate pool," and with that Karen smirked and walked away leaving Allie to her thoughts. Allie was in a jam, she wanted that promotion but she didn't want to jeopardize her personal experience. She decided to give Rachel a call and ask if they could meet for a drink.

Rachel arrived at the cafe before Allie did, she wasn't quite sure what was up, but Allie sounded a little rattled. She hoped that Allie wasn't having second thoughts as she was really enjoying her time with her. Rachel had been through this experience several times with people, both men and women trying out a new lifestyle in the BDSM world. Most of them had some experience in their pocket where they had dabbled some in BDSM. Allie was the first one who really had no experience. She liked bringing something out in people that they didn't know was in them. Currently Rachel was working with Allie and with a few other people. She was hoping to eventually have a couple of them meet and interact together. Rachel was waiting for a few more sessions with Allie alone before she thought of introducing either Becca or Trevor. She thought that those two would be the best fit out of the 5 people she was currently working with to help Allie explore herself more. Of course there were the ones that she wasn't working with anymore, but that she could call on to help nudge a newbie in the right direction. Some of her past pets had gone on to be Doms themselves and they occasionally used Rachel's rooms for their own sessions. Rachel thought about expanding that aspect of her business to include a few other Doms that she knew and trusted. She wondered about having more of a group aspect but that would be further down the road, and may not include Allie at all. Her thoughts were interrupted when Allie walked in. She had clearly just come from work as she was in her trousers and blouse. Her hair was piled messily on top of her head like it had been one of those days.

Allie ordered and sat down across from Rachel. "Thanks for meeting me."

"Anytime, what's going on?"

"First of all I wanted you to know I submitted my article about the B&B and my boss loved it! She's really excited about featuring you and your business."

"That's great, but why do I feel like there's a but or something more coming?"

"There is. She wants to know more about the BDSM world you have. She's really pushing me to find out about it for our special spring edition. I tried telling her that you had a strict 'Don't Kiss and Tell' policy but she's insistent, she's even dangling a junior editor position in front of me for it. I didn't know if you had any thoughts."

"Allie. You know what my policy is. It's there for a reason. It's to protect the people I'm currently working with and the ones I've worked with previously. It also protects me too. I do have an image to maintain. I am somebody's daughter and sister too."

"I know, I know. I just didn't know if there was some gray area that I could toss her that would work but not compromise you either. I didn't know if there was someone far removed who didn't live here anymore who could help."