More than Just Coffee Pt. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte answered her back with a kiss on the lips while sliding her arms around Allie and climbing on top of her.

"I texted Rachel and told her I needed to speak with her. I'm meeting her tonight at the bar on 7th, 8:00."

"I think that's wonderful! Do you want me to be there for moral support? I could be lurking in a corner or at the bar?"

Allie giggled, "Always my partner in crime. Maybe not lurking but not completely obvious either."

Allie and Charlotte reached the bar early. Allie wanted to relax, if possible before hand and she needed to have Charlotte somewhat settled. Rachel walked in at 8 and found Allie sitting at a back table. "This seat taken?" she asked with a grin. "It's all yours!" Allie replied.

"So what's up? What happened last night?"

"Well, I recognized Becca so I panicked. I'm not sure I'm ready for that part of my life to be public knowledge. I get what you mean about the article."

"I see."

"And I noticed that I know someone else who knows you and that both her and Becca wear the exact same gold ring. Does that have something to do with you?"

"Yes, that is my way of showing they've earned the privilege of being called my pet. It's an outward yet discreet way of showing they belong to me."

"Will I get one?"

"That depends on you and if you're interested in continuing. It's not something that is taken lightly or handed out freely, it's earned, an honor. Which pet do you know?"

"She's here with me," with that she waved Charlotte out from the shadows.

"Good evening Mistress," Charlotte said while giving Rachel a peck on the cheek, but keeping her gaze down.

"Good evening Charlotte, I'm excited you know Allie. This is wonderful! You didn't say anything did you?"

"Of course not Mistress."

Allie spoke up immediately, "She didn't tell me anything, she told me to speak to you and Becca directly if I needed answers, hence why we're here tonight."

"Wonderful job, pet! I think this is going to work out perfectly, if Allie is still interested. What do you say?"

Allie looked nervously at Charlotte and back at Rachel. They both had an eager grin on their face, hoping she'd say yes. "Alright, yes, let's continue and see where this goes."

With that, they toasted to new beginnings and old friends.