More Than Just Friends: Best Gift

Story Info
Tyler wants to give Danny a threesome for his birthday
7.1k words
4.5
28k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

This is a sequel to the four part series More Than Just Friends. To be honest, I wrote this first, then wanted to explore Danny and Tyler’s relationship. You can read this alone, but I recommend reading More Than Just Friends first. (But, don’t let me tell you what to do). Let me know your thoughts, and I hope you enjoy!

PDreadful

-----

“You know, I know how you look at me. Like you want me. Don’t pretend you don’t,” Tyler whispered into her ear.

“No, no, I don’t, I swear it,” Jenna insisted, backing away from him, her face burning with shame. “I didn’t!”

He matched her step for step. The room wasn’t that big, and it wasn’t long before he was pushing her into the corner. Her heart was beating like mad, so fast that she wondered if it would burst.

He chuckled, low and masculine and sexy. He must have just eaten a mint or something, his breath smelled sweet and fresh. He wasn’t touching her, but only barely. They were so close she could feel his body heat, and could smell the pleasant, fresh scent of his deodorant.

“I don’t,” she repeated, turning her head away from him. But, she kinda did.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. “You know what? I don’t believe you,” he said, placing his hands on her shoulders. She flinched, trying to back away even farther, but there was no where else for her to go. His hands slid down her arms, making her hypersensitive to the places he touched.

“Stop, Tyler, please. I didn’t. I wouldn’t do that, not to Danny. We can’t, I mean, this isn’t...what about Danny?” she delayed, her voice wavering pathetically.

“Isn’t this all about Danny?” he said, leaning into her. She shied away as he kissed her neck.

“He’s my boyfriend,” she whined, pushing her hands against his chest weakly. “I can’t do this with you. I already have a boyfriend. He’s your best friend.”

He snorted a quick laugh against her neck. “He is my best friend. You know what? As best friends, we share everything.”

“What are you talking about? I need to go,” she declared, pushing feebly against his chest. She blushed, secretly enjoying the feel of his chest against her hands. He was unmoved, she couldn’t seem to put any force behind her hands anyway.

Tyler ducked in and kissed her neck, a quick peck that sent a dangerous thrill up her spine. It tickled as he kissed up her throat, stopping when he caught her ear in between his teeth. Holding it gently between his teeth, he whispered, “You aren’t pushing me away very hard. It’s like you aren’t even trying.”

She shivered and he laughed. One of his hands moved to her hip and the other one went to her face, turning her to him. “Kiss me,” he said.

She whimpered, she couldn’t help herself. “No, Tyler, I can’t, we can’t do this!”

He rubbed his face against hers, his cheek surprisingly smooth. “You can. We can. You want to, I can tell. You aren’t even trying to escape. Not really. You know you could push me away. You could kick me in the balls and run screaming. In fact,” he said, stepping away from her. The air was cooler now that he was giving her space. “Go ahead, run. Get away from me, go get Danny. Go on!” He shooed her with his hands.

She shivered in the corner, unable to make her body move. She wanted to run, she knew she should, yet her legs weren’t listening to her. Her traitor body wanted Tyler, it always had, even though she loved Danny. She struggled internally, trying to make herself do the right thing, but she couldn’t seem to budge.

He watched her for a moment and smiled warmly when she stayed where he left her. “You know, I think I’ll call Danny.” He pulled out his phone and swiped it on, then fiddled with it for a minute. He looked at it expectantly. The ding-ding sound of a text message came through and he read it before tucking the phone back into his pocket. “He’s on his way. In the meantime...”

Tyler moved back towards her. “You texted him? Why’d you do that?” she moaned, her stomach dropping guiltily. “What are we gonna do when he gets here? We’d better-”

He cut her off with fingers over her lips. “I told you already, we share everything.” His hand slipped behind her head, his fingers twining into her chin-length black hair. “You’ll see. In the meantime, I really like this peasant blouse you’re wearing. It really showcases your breasts.”

His other hand trailed down her face, then down her neck and across the skin of her chest just above the rise of her peasant top. She felt the goosebumps raise behind his touch. Danny loved her in this style of shirt, she had a few and wore them often. Tyler’s fingers traced the frilly top of the blouse, tickling the sensitive skin and sending sparks down her spine.

His attention was on her cleavage, but he kept a firm grip in her hair, efficiently holding her in place. He traced the top of the blouse, teasing her with slight brushes of his fingertips across her breasts. Tyler dropped to his knees, releasing the pressure in her hair, both movements so quick that she squeaked. A moment later he pulled the billowy top of her shirt down, exposing her lacy white bra.

She tried to cover herself, but he pulled her arms away, tucking them back behind her body. “No, no, that won’t do. You were trying to show these off, right? Don’t try to hide them now. Man, they’re bigger than I thought!” he said, admiring her breasts, tracing his fingers along the top of the cups.

She was shaking now, her whole body trembling. “Please stop, Tyler. Danny’s coming, you said so. If he comes in and sees this-”

“I already told you we share everything. You’ll see, it’s all good,” he said, shrugging it off. His fingers dipped into the thin, lacy cups of her bra, brushing against her nipples, and then his hands were inside her bra, pulling the delicate fabric down. He tucked it under her breasts so that she was fully exposed, her shirt and bra holding her up lasciviously.

He sat back on his knees for a moment, admiring her, then swooped in. He caught her left nipple in his mouth and the other one between his finger and thumb. He licked and sucked on the nipple in his mouth, mimicking the movements with his hand. She closed her eyes, but it made it that much more intense.

Tyler opened his mouth, sucking as much of her ample breast into it as he could. “No!” she exclaimed weakly, her hands moving to his head. She threaded her hands into his hair to pull him away, but... “Please stop,” she begged, even as she longed for him to continue. The way he was biting and sucking on her nipples had her core clenching down greedily.

This was wrong, she had to stop, she had to push away her dangerous desire for Tyler. She wouldn’t cheat on her boyfriend. She had to put a stop to this, had to push him away and run from here. She tightened her hands in his hair. It felt nice around her fingers.

She felt him smile around her breast, and then he bit down a little harder, dragging another squeaking cry from her lips. As if she could feel him approaching, she looked up, her eyes on the door.

It swung open and her heart leapt into her throat as Danny walked in, way too casual for the situation. He frowned and she couldn’t help but feel she’d ruined their relationship. The thought was ice in her gut.

“Danny!” she exclaimed, feeling both guilty and relieved.

“What the fuck, dude?” Danny barked, looking at Tyler.

Tyler pulled away from her breast, replacing his mouth with his other hand. He continued to play with her nipples, completely unashamed as he returned Danny’s look. She batted his hands from her chest and tried to pull up her bra and shirt, but she was shaking so hard that he easily fended her off with one hand. He squeezed her nipple hard in warning with his other hand.

“Sorry, man, but I couldn’t wait. Her tits are even larger than I thought!” Tyler exclaimed.

Tyler didn’t act like he’d be caught feeling up his best friend’s girl. He reacted as if nothing was wrong, still massaging her breasts. She squirmed, confused and guilty.

“You coulda waited for me. Look how scared she is!” her boyfriend chided as he shut the door behind himself. After checking that the door was secure, he headed towards them, his face a neutral mask.

“God, I’m sorry, Danny, I wasn’t, I mean, this, I’m sorry, I-”

“Hey, Jenna, it’s okay, you’re okay. Everything’s good now, so calm down,” he soothed.

Tyler turned back around, sucking her left breast back into his mouth. She cried out wordlessly, dazed and afraid, pushing herself back into the corner as much as she could. Tyler bit down and sucked at the same time, flicking her other nipple between his finger and thumb. She squeaked again, then bit her lip to keep herself from making any other sounds. She looked up, her eyes locked on Danny.

He was frowning. “Bring her over here, either to the couch or your bed. I can’t see from here,” Danny complained.

“I don’t understand!” she exclaimed, finding her voice as Tyler jumped up from the floor.

“I told you, Jenna, Danny and I are best friends,” Tyler explained without explaining anything, grabbing her hands and pulling her from the corner. Her legs wouldn’t work right and she fell to her knees, panic stricken.

“But!” she cried, trying to make sense of what was happening. She looked back and forth between Danny and Tyler.

“Jenna, Tyler and I have no secrets between us. We share everything with each other. It’s better this way,” Danny assured her. “Now come over to Tyler’s bed. I know you think he’s attractive. I’ve seen you look at him.”

She trembled as Tyler pulled her to her feet. “I can’t, this isn’t right,” she argued. Tyler half supported her to his bed, where he gently sat her down.

“You think I’m attractive, right?” Tyler asked with a playful smile, already knowing the answer. Who wouldn’t find Tyler attractive, with his athlete’s build, his charming, witty humor, and boyishly handsome face?

Instead of answering, she tried to put her breasts away again. “Don’t,” Danny told her firmly. “Leave them out. They look beautiful like that, like two ripe peaches for Tyler to eat. Tyler loves peaches.”

Tyler pressed himself between her legs, pushing them apart, and she was glad she wore jeans today. Despite what Danny said, she tried to put her breasts away, ashamed and embarrassed. Danny climbed onto the bed behind her, cradling her body against his own as his knees braced her from either side. He grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back, holding them together with one hand.

Tyler leaned back in, his hands resting heavily on her thighs as he caught her nipple in his mouth again. She jerked backwards into Danny’s body. “Don’t pretend you haven’t thought about Tyler sexually. Shh,” he cooed, smoothing her hair down with his other hand. “I know it feels good. Your face is all red how it gets when you’re with me.”

“Why are you doing this?” she begged even as she felt a gush of wetness leaking from her core.

“Huh?” Danny asked, his confusion evident. “What do you mean? Tyler was interested in you and we always share. And...I’ve seen the way you look at him. Anyway, you were the one alone with him in his room. Were you trying to make me jealous?”

“I wasn’t!” she gasped. Tyler switched to her other breast. “He was going to tell me what-” she gasped as Tyler bit down and pinched at the same time, “what to get you for your birthday.”

“Oh, that’s sweet of you. I’ll tell you what I want. I wanna watch you and Tyler fuck, that’s what I want for my birthday.” He leaned into her, pressing his face against hers. “Could you do that for me? For my birthday?”

She moaned as Tyler pushed her legs farther apart so that he could press his face between her breasts. “This is heaven, dude. Her tits are so big and soft, I could do this all day!”

Danny laughed. “You like bigger boobs than I do, but her’s are really perfect. I knew you’d like them.”

“Oh, I do,” Tyler agreed before sucking hard on her breast again. Their compliments had her feeling good, and his work on her chest was making her head spin.

“You both-” she gasped again as he bit the sensitive flesh on the side of her breast. “You planned this?”

Danny chuckled and she loved the sound of it so close in her ear. “Of course we did. He told me you’d be here today, and it seemed like a good time.”

Tyler reared back from her breast, looking up at her. “You’re the first girl we ever wanted to do this with. Most of our girlfriends haven’t good enough, but you...” he leaned back in, sucking hard on her nipple. She squeaked, writhing against her boyfriend. “We thought that maybe...”

“That’s so hot,” Danny said, nipping at her ear. “The way you squeal for Tyler. Bite her again, dude,” he requested.

Tyler did, on her opposite breast and she couldn’t stop herself from making those embarrassing noises. Danny pressed himself against her back and the swell of his hard manhood sent a bolt of desire through her.

A second later Danny moved away, pulling her by her shoulders until she was lying down, her head in his lap. Tyler watched with a hungry look in his eyes. He leaned over her, surprising her when he caught Danny’s mouth with his own. Danny moaned, kissing Tyler passionately.

Before she could fully process their kiss they broke apart, then Tyler’s fingers brushed against her waist. He pushed the hem of her shirt up, then began messing with the button to her jeans. His fingers moved deftly, and he was quickly pulling her pants down her legs. She tried to pull her legs up against her body, but he held them in place with his big, warm hands.

“Oh, shit, Jenna, you have on sexy matching underwear. Were you planning on fucking Danny today?” Tyler exclaimed. “These are nothing but lace!”

She whined and Danny chuckled. “She has the sexiest underwear, doesn’t she?”

“I’m not sexy,” she whimpered. Even as the words left her lips she wasn’t sure why she said it.

Danny and Tyler exchanged knowing glances with one another. Danny gently held her hands above her head on as Tyler pulled her pants off. He looked at her body, drinking it in with his eyes, disagreeing with her earlier statement without saying a word. She could see his manhood pressing firmly against the front of his jeans. With one hand he pulled his t-shirt over his head, revealing his perfectly molded athlete’s body, a light coating of curly hair covering his chest.

She moaned and her core clenched. The way he was looking at her threw gasoline onto the fire that was burning in her core, despite her embarrassment and guilt. He caught her watching him, a wicked smile on his face. He looked up at Danny, lust in his eyes.

“What do you wanna do?” Danny asked him.

“Shit,” Tyler swore huskily. “It’s your birthday, man, what do you want?”

Danny snorted, then looked down at her. Swallowing hard, she met his gaze. “God, your tits look good. Fuck Tyler, Jenna. I wanna watch you fuck Tyler, that’s what I want for my birthday.”

She whimpered, her mouth going dry. Was her boyfriend really asking her to sleep with his best friend for his birthday present? “I-”

“No Jenna, no excuses. You don’t have to say anything, unless you’re saying no. You don’t have to do this. Neither of us’ll hold you down, and we aren’t going to rape you. If you don’t want this, well, it’ll be disappointing, cause we were pretty sure you were the right girl, but we won’t force you.” He let her go and where he had held her hands felt chilly. She shivered, her nipples perking up tightly. Even Tyler, whose hands had been resting on her naked thighs, backed away, so that neither of them were touching her.

“We thought that maybe you’d understand, you’d want something like this...” Tyler said softly, watching her carefully. “We thought you were different from everyone else.”

She sat up, pulling her legs against her chest, hiding herself from them. “This... Is this a trap? I don’t understand...”

“It’s not a trap. We’re both serious.” Danny moved, crawling over to sit down next to her so he could look at her as spoke. “Tyler and I share everything we like with each other,” he said again, as if that explained what was happening. “I was hoping you would want to, too. I really really like you, Jenna, I thought maybe we could, that this could be...but, if not, then go. Leave and we’ll never speak of it again, but you and I, we’ll be done. I don’t think we could go back to what we had before, and I don’t really want to, even though I do wanna be with you.”

“Stop,” she begged, trying to get a grasp on the situation. “Just, stop. I...I don’t understand. Do you two, like, do stuff like this all the time?”

“No, you’re the first one we’ve invited to do this with us,” Tyler said, his hands fidgeting on his thighs as he sat on the floor.

“That’s not what I meant,” she said, shaking her head. She rested her chin on her knees, feeling naked and exposed and incredibly horny. “Like, doing stuff like this, with each other. Sex stuff.”

“Huh?” Danny asked. “Of course we do.”

She sucked in a breath, caught off guard by the frankness of his answer. “You’re gay? The two of you?” she asked, her jealousy and hurt tightening her throat.

Tyler snorted. “Of course we aren’t gay. He’s dating you, isn’t he?”

“He just admitted he’s sleeping with you!” she snapped back, lashing out to hide her embarrassment.

“We aren’t gay, but we aren’t exactly straight, either. Our relationship is deeper than that. But, Jenna, we’ve always dreamed of more. Of finding the right woman to join us...” Danny trailed off suggestively.

She looked at him. The hopeful look in his eyes, the need and lust she could practically smell in the room had her core twisting. “You’re breaking up with me if I leave?” she asked.

“I mean,” he struggled, frowning. He obviously hadn’t expected her question. “No, yes, but this is who I am. Tyler is part of the deal, with me. If you can’t handle both of us-”

“I never said I couldn’t,” she said, looking down at her knees. “I was just asking...”

“You’ll stay, right?” Tyler asked her, springing up nervously on his knees. “You’re different, I can tell. Stay, please? It’s been... You’re the first girl we’ve ever wanted to do this with.”

She whined, biting her bottom lip. This was weird, this was totally weird. She couldn’t... yet, she wanted it, wanted Tyler and Danny both.

“Jenna?” Danny asked, his confidence waning.

“What do you want for your birthday, Danny?” she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

He moaned, deep in his throat. “For real?” he asked, falling forward on his hands and knees.

She trembled, looking towards Tyler. “Tyler?” she asked, her voice quivering.

“Yeah?” he answered, sounding nervous, yet anticipatory.

“You said you’d tell me what to give Danny for his birthday.”

He chuckled, a huge smile on his face. “I did,” he agreed.

“What should I do for my boyfriend’s birthday, then?” she asked, shifting so that she was sitting on her knees. She leaned forward, her breasts falling forward over her bra and shirt.

“Mmm,” he moaned, all lust, his eyes locked on her breasts. He crawled to the bed, but stayed kneeling on the floor. “Come here and I’ll tell you. I want to whisper it in your ear, it’s a secret,” he said, his voice tight.

She leaned forward even more, turning her head so that he could whisper in his ear. Instead, he grabbed her by the chin and kissed her. Surprised, she nearly jerked away, but Danny’s moan held her in place. Tyler kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth and she only hesitated for a moment before she opened up to him. He dove in, kissing her hard, and she kissed him back. Her hands were on his shoulders, then he pulled her down off of the bed and into his lap. His cock pressed against her underwear through his jeans.

Danny’s hands were on her shoulders, his fingers tracing her collarbone. She shivered. Tyler broke away for a breath, hugging her tightly against his body. “Danny wants you to fuck me,” he told her breathily, licking her ear. The naughtiness of all of this was maddeningly erotic.

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers
12