More Than Just Friends: Best Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Isn’t that cheating?” she asked, nearly as winded as Tyler sounded.

“I want to watch you fuck each other,” Danny said into her other ear. He kissed it gently, then caught it between his teeth. “And then I want to fuck you, too.”

Her whole body shook. Tyler pressed his hips into her, his manhood obvious and demanding. “Will you ride me?” he asked, hips dancing suggestively.

She turned her head, catching Danny’s mouth. He kissed her and she rocked her hips over Tyler. Tyler’s hands sank into the supple flesh of her butt, pushing her down harder on himself as she kissed Danny.

Danny broke away from the kiss. “Please?” he asked, so sweet, tucking her hair behind her ear. She could hear the fear in his voice, too. He was afraid she would reject them. Tyler watched her, too, the same look in his eyes. This was really important to them, whatever her answer would be.

She nodded, she couldn’t make the words to say what she wanted. She still wasn’t sure exactly what was happening, but she felt so excited and naughty that she didn’t care anymore. Also, their vulnerability was arousing, and that they’d asked her, that she was the first girl they’d ever asked, it made her feel special, exclusive. It made her feel that this was something different, and she wanted it.

Rising up onto her knees, she kissed Danny again, one hand on his cheek. Her other hand turned Tyler’s head, and he welcomed the invitation. His clever tongue teased her nipple, his hand closed around her other breast.

This time she moaned, and she didn’t even mean to. These sensations, the wrongness, yet absolutely rightness of the situation had her head twisting around dizzily. Tyler’s hand went down, wrapping around her ass, then he picked her up and put her back down on the bed, his mouth never leaving her breast. He bit down firmly, causing her to break away from Danny with a yelp.

She looked at Tyler and the desire on his face had her head all messed up. He stood up, placing his waist at her head level. She reached out hesitantly, dropping her arm before she touched him. “I can’t,” she said, hesitating, though she didn’t know why. “I...”

Danny wrapped his arms around her from behind, his hands closing over her breasts. She moaned and leaned back into him, and he caught her nape in his teeth, closing down gently and possessively at the same time. “Jenna, fuck Tyler while I watch you both. I know you think he’s sexy. He is sexy. Not just sexy, he’s perfect. Fuck him, Jenna. Please,” he said against the back of her neck.

She swayed and he held her firmly. Tyler looked at Danny, then at her, then back to Danny. Danny nodded, his lips still on the back of her neck.

Tyler’s pants slid down his athletic thighs, the sound of denim over skin sounding sensual. His large cock bounced once, his underwear still in his jeans. He stepped out of them, his naked body as perfect as a statue. She swallowed hard and Danny laughed.

“Take off her panties,” Danny told Tyler.

Tyler smiled, confident again. “Yes, sir,” he said, eagerly dropping to his knees again. He pushed his pants away, then caught his fingers under her lacy panties. She shifted her hips and he slid them down her legs. Once they were freed he brought them to his face, breathing deeply. “She’s so wet, she smells great, so hot,” he told Danny before he threw her underwear on top of his pants.

She whined as he approached her, her eyes locked on his cock. “You like him?” Danny asked, pulling her further back onto the bed so that she was laying down, her head in his lap again. She could smell his erection even through his track pants, the scent making her core tighten with need. “He’s sexy, isn’t he?”

She nodded, afraid to say anything as he climbed onto the bed. Tyler spread her legs with his warm hands and she couldn’t stop herself from resisting. He chuckled, running two fingers over her core before pushing them between her lips. “So wet,” he cooed, surging forward. He kissed her, running his fingers between her lower lips as Danny played with her breasts. His kisses were needy and tasted like mint.

Without breaking away from the kiss, he pulled his fingers away from her lower lips. She could see they were coated with her arousal and it made her writhe in embarrassment. Danny leaned forward as Tyler offered his fingers, catching them in his mouth. He sucked them like a popsicle, as if Tyler’s fingers coated in her desire was the most delicious thing he had had all day.

“Fuck him, Jenna,” he begged when Tyler pulled his fingers away. “Fuck Tyler until he cums.”

Tyler broke off the kiss and caught Danny’s face. They kissed above her as she watched, their kiss both soft and hard at the same time. She shifted, pressing Tyler away from Danny. They broke apart, both of them panting. Tyler let her move him to where she wanted, encouraging her. Still, she was hesitant, she had no idea what she was doing.

Tyler caught her hand and squeezed it reassuringly, rolling onto his back so that his shoulder pressed against Danny’s still-clothed thigh. The hard length of him pressed against his belly, nearly coming to his belly button. She swallowed hard, never having seen a cock as long as his.

“He’s perfect,” Danny agreed, seeming to know what she was thinking. “It feels amazing to have him inside you.”

Danny moved, crawling off the bed. Both she and Tyler looked over at him, her with worry that she did something wrong, Tyler with desire in his eyes. Danny’s pants and underwear were a puddle he was kicking away, and then he was back on the bed.

“Don’t you want that inside you?” Danny asked. “I want to see it disappear inside you, Jenna.”

“Do you have, you know, stuff?” she breathed out, her heart in her throat as he moved her to mount Tyler.

“Oh, yeah, right,” he agreed, his hands sliding down her skin as he turned away, jumping up and heading to Tyler’s dresser. “Almost forgot.” He came back a second later with a clear bottle, half-full of lubricant. Leaning onto the bed, he pumped some into the palm of his hand and spread it on Tyler’s cock.

“Mmm,” Tyler moaned, his eyes rolling shut. His hips danced as Danny’s hand disappeared and he held his breath, his eyes shut tightly. “I need to calm down or I’m going to cum before we even start,” he panted.

“Didn’t you jerk off before this?” Danny asked, a pout on his handsome face.

“I did, but this, we’ve been dreaming of this for ages,” Tyler explained, his eyes still shut. “It’s even better than we imagined, I can’t help it.”

Danny looked at her, urging her with his eyes. On her knees, she was practically mounting Tyler. Her inner thighs shook, partially from holding herself up over his impressive erection, and partially from the lewd position she was in. “Condom?” she asked, barely remembering what was missing.

Danny shook his head, and Tyler mirrored it. “You’re on the pill, you won’t get pregnant. You don’t make Danny wear one. Please, don’t make me wear one. I wanna feel you.”

“You’ll want to feel every inch of him, Jenna, I promise. Take him inside you, fuck him, can’t you see he wants you?” Danny asked.

She whined, hesitantly lowering her hips. Tyler opened his eyes, watching her with hungry eyes. She dropped her hips, his cock nestling between her lips like a hot bar of metal. She moaned, and so did he.

Danny climbed onto the bed, moving next to Tyler so he could watch. Trembling, she shifted her hips forward, then lined his hard shaft up with her opening using her hand. The tip of his cock pressed against her and she whimpered. Tyler’s hands sank into the flesh of her ass and pulled her forward, slowly sliding himself inside her.

He wasn’t as wide as Danny, but he was much longer, she soon discovered as he slipped deeper and deeper inside her. Danny watched hungrily, his eyes drinking them in as Tyler disappeared inside of her. Ashamed of her desire, of the pleasure Tyler was making her feel as her boyfriend watched him penetrate her, she hid her face behind her hands. Tyler slowly sank deeper inside her.

“God she’s so tight, she feels so good,” he growled, pulling her down slowly.

“Danny,” she whimpered.

Danny had one hand on Tyler’s shoulder, and he leaned forward on his knees to catch her breast, still obscenely supported by her peasant blouse and bra. His hand caught her other breast and squeezed gently, and she fell the rest of the way down Tyler’s shaft, crying out when his cockhead pressed against her cervix.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Danny said, kneading her breast, his other hand on his cock. He pressed his leg into Tyler’s shoulder. Tyler released one of her ass cheeks and reached up, catching Danny’s cock in his hand. “Yeah, shit, yeah,” he muttered, shifting his hips so that his cock slid gracefully in Tyler’s grasp. “Fuck him, Jenna, I wanna watch him cum inside you.”

“Inside?” she gasped, sliding up his member so that it wasn’t pressed so firmly against her womb. “He can’t!”

“He can,” Danny insisted. “Please? I want him to cum inside you before I fuck you the way you like. Please, make him cum, Jenna.”

She whimpered. “Danny,” she whined, her slutty hips moving her up and down, riling her up despite her reservations. Tyler’s hand on her ass moved her up and down the length of him in time to his hand pumping up and down on Danny’s shaft.

Danny put a hand over Tyler’s, stilling his hand on his cock. “Stop,” he told Tyler, bringing his hand to his lips and placing a kiss over it. He shifted, moving so that he could suck on her breast. His teeth caught her sensitive nipple and she gasped, riding Tyler’s cock despite herself.

“Yes, right there,” Tyler panted, his hips dancing deliciously beneath her. “Danny, she feels so fucking good. Jenna, I’m gonna cum inside you. I’m gonna cum deep inside you, and then Danny’s gonna fuck you, and he’s gonna cum inside you, too. Oh, yea, she just tightened up around me, Danny. She wants us, she wants this, you dirty girl, you’re so fucking hot.” Tyler groaned. “Yeah, ride me just like that! Oh, god, right there!”

He pulled her down as he thrust, burying himself down to the hilt, hitting her cervix with his cock each time. She squeaked, and then Danny bit down on her nipple, his other hand rubbing her clitoris.

“I’m gonna cum inside you,” Tyler panted, his hips lifting her up, tapping the head of his shaft into her cervix with every thrust. Each time he reached her cervix it was a knife’s edge of pain and pleasure, revealing to her that she really did like a little pain with her sex. It was a different kind of pleasure, and she loved it.

She bit her lip, unable to stop moaning. Her orgasm snuck up and spilled out all over the place, opening like a flower blooming on film. She bit her lip to keep from crying out her pleasure, but she was still noisy.

“Coming! Coming inside you, shit,” Tyler moaned halfway through her orgasm, but she couldn’t stop him even if she wanted to. He pressed himself into her and she felt her body open to him, his orgasm prolonging her own.

“Shit,” Danny breathed out from beside her. “You two are so fucking hot. She came on your cock, dude.”

After a few more weaker thrusts, Tyler’s hips stilled, his hand still sunk deep into the flesh of her ass. “Fuck,” he moaned, “that was...she’s ready for you, Danny. She wants this, she came hard. I could feel her coming just before I filled her up for you.”

Her face burned with her shame as she moved from his lap, his lengthy member slipping out of her, leaving her feeling slightly empty. His warm emissions leaked from her core, dripping between her lips, making her clench with the shame of it. She couldn’t look at either of them as she crawled away from him.

“Jenna, you’re so sexy. Come here,” Danny said. “You did a good job, let me reward you.”

She whimpered, following his orders. As she crawled back to him, Tyler’s passion beginning to drip down her thigh. Tyler watched her move, still laid out on the bed. When she was close enough, Danny dipped his hand between her legs, slipping his fingers between her labia.

“Oh, Jenna, this is the best birthday present ever. You’re awesome.” He hugged her waist, his head resting on her belly. He pushed her away, looking at her body eagerly, then lay her down on the bed. He grabbed one of Tyler’s pillows and tucked it under her hips. He knew how to hit the right spots for her, his slightly curved cock just the right shape to hit her g-spot every time with the right angle. Despite having just cum, her core clenched greedily.

Tyler rolled over so that he was laying on his stomach, watching them with sated interest.

“Tyler,” Danny asked, lining himself up with her hole. He teased her opening, rubbing his cockhead over the over-sensitized area. “Come here please.”

“Yeah? What’s up, dude?” Tyler asked.

“I want to clean you up,” he said, his free hand grabbing Tyler’s hip and pulling him forward. He caught Tyler’s half hard cock in his mouth and sucked it in, causing Tyler to gasp.

“Shit, you’re so good at that,” Tyler said, threading his hands through Danny’s hair. “Mmm, yeah...” Tyler thrust his hips a little and Danny sped up, taking his length about halfway into his mouth. He caught her watching and smiled coyly. “When he’s focusing on just me he can deepthroat me even farther...”

She moaned, feeling dirty and horny. She just came, yet she felt so empty, needed to be filled. Watching her boyfriend suck his best friend’s cock wasn’t disgusting, as she had been worried she might find it. It was hitting all of her buttons, ones she never knew she had. “Don’t stop,” she breathed out, then clasped her hands over her mouth, absolutely appalled with her own slutiness.

Tyler’s hands flexed, a knowing smile on those kissable lips. “Jenna, you’re a keeper,” he said, making a show of slowly thrusting his semi-hard cock into her boyfriend’s eager mouth. After two more thrusts that she couldn’t look away from, he pulled Danny off his cock. “Fuck her, birthday boy.”

Danny looked up at Tyler, his eyes clouded with desire. “You both rock,” he said, turning back to her. “This’s the best.” He lined himself up with her again, then slipped inside.

She moaned as his cock rubbed over her g-spot. “Danny,” she gasped, shifting so that she could wrap her legs around his back. She’d just cum, and here she was greedily panting and begging for more.

“You’re so wet, it feels so good inside you with Tyler’s cum. Feel that?” he asked, pumping his hips into her the way she loved. Her body danced on his cock, totally lost to the pleasure he was giving her. It was nearly too much, and she was afraid, but he continued to drive into her relentlessly. She couldn’t think as Tyler’s hands massaged her breasts and Danny pounded her, his thrusts growing more and more firm. “I’m gonna cum inside you, too. Mix up our cum, mix it up altogether inside your womb, Jenna. Do you want my cum?”

She bit her hand, her moaning embarrassing her. She was afraid to answer him. “Did you enjoy my cum?” Tyler asked her, his face way too close to her ear, startling her.

“Oh, she just tightened up on my cock, dude. You liked it when he came inside you, didn’t you. We’ll make sure you’re always full of cum, if you like it as much as you seem to,” Danny promised, pushing harder with each thrust.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and he moved her body with each thrust. Her fingers were on her clitoris, though she didn’t remember when it happened. Impossibly, another orgasm was on the horizon for her, she could feel it building up, heavy like humidity in the air.

“Tell me,” Danny panted, his fingers digging into her ass. His dick was so hard, filling her, hitting her in just the right places. “Tell me you want me to fill you up, that you want my cum. Beg me to come inside you.”

She couldn’t say anything, just wrapped her legs around him tighter, shifting her hips with each of his thrusts, forcing him to rub her just right.

He thrust into her forcefully, then held her still, planted deep inside her. “I’m not gonna move again unless you beg me for my cum, you dirty girl.”

“I want his cum if you don’t,” Tyler threatened.

She whimpered, nothing but need and desire. She tried to move her hips but Danny held her steady. She whined needily, fighting against his strong hands. His cock twitched inside her. “I want it, I want your cum,” she demanded, her fingers dancing over her clitoris.

“Yes, fuck yes,” Danny said, his hips beating into her in a steady rhythm. “Take it, Jenna. Tyler’s cum, and mine, too. Yes...” He grunted, roughly fucking her just the way she liked.

“Danny!” she exclaimed. “Oh, god, Tyler’s cum... and yours... fill me up, oh, god, I want it, I want it all so bad, don’t stop, fuck!” she exclaimed, embarrassed and aroused by her own words.

Danny’s hips lost their rhythm and she swore she could feel his jism hit her cervix with the force of his orgasm. He thrust himself as deep as he could, pushing more and more of his hot, heavy cum to mix with Tyler’s inside of her.

“God, yes, don’t stop, it feels so good, fill me up, don’t stop,” she begged.

Danny continued to fuck her, grunting in pleasure with each thrust. Tyler stepped up behind him and caught his face, kissing him fiercely. His cum mixing naughtily with Tyler’s, his cock churning it all up inside her, them kissing passionately, all of it pushed her over the edge and she came again, moaning out loud.

He waited for her to stop thrashing with the force of her second orgasm before pulling out of her. She felt full, her womb warm with Danny and Tyler’s passion filling her in a way she never knew she had been missing. Danny slumped down on the bed next to her and she snuggled into him, both men’s fluids leaking out of her embarrassingly. She could do nothing about it, though, her body currently melted from the passionate play in which they had just engaged.

Tyler chuckled, then reached under the bed and grabbed a towel. He pushed her legs apart and she couldn’t resist him, didn’t have the energy to move.

“God, our cum leaking out, it’s so fucking hot,” Danny breathed, staring the fluid leaking from her core.

“Taste it, you know you want to,” Tyler said, pulling Danny down to the floor.

“Mmm,” Danny moaned, then dipped his head between her legs, licking her deeply. Her spine rose up off the bed, her genitals over-stimulated.

Tyler watched closely, a gleeful smile on his face. “We’ve got to do this again,” he said.

Danny looked up. “Oh yea,” he agreed before he dipped his head back down, licking and sucking her again. His body shivered against her thighs. “This taste, it almost makes me ready to go again. Please say you’ll do this with us from now on, Jenna?” He licked her again, cleaning their passions from her core eagerly.

It was too much. “Stop!” she begged, pushing weakly at his head. “Too much!” Her face burned with shame and a newly budding desire to do this again. “It’s your present from me...” she breathed out, unable to admit she wanted to do it again, too.

“Come here, birthday boy.”

Tyler moved closer to them. Danny smiled, so sexy, then clamped down on her core, sucking out their cum. He turned to Tyler and kissed him messily. Tyler moaned, their kiss hard and needy.

“Our juices, Tyler,” Danny panted. “So good together. I want this again. To do again, this thing,” he said, sounding slightly high.

Tyler laughed, winking at her. “We broke him for a minute. Happy Birthday, dude,” Tyler congratulated as he gently wiped her clean. “I can’t wait to see what you get me for my birthday...”

12