More than Just Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a while before Tyler calmed down, and when he did, Danny's face and shirt were just as wet as Tyler's. Danny licked the tears from Tyler's face again, but Tyler turned and caught his mouth. They kissed, slow and deep until they ran out of breath.

"Fuck," Tyler said, pulling back enough to look at Danny. "Everything seems broken except for when I'm with you."

"Ditto. You said mom called you?"

"Your mom, yes, she called me today."

"No, not my mom. Our mom. You're family, both my parents love you. The mom you chose."

Tyler held his breath, biting his lip, holding back more tears. It took him a minute to calm down enough to speak. "Yeah. Um. Mom called me today. I'm so fucking lucky to have you in my life, Danny."

"Oh yeah, real lucky that I'm in your life and turned you bi, which lost you your whole family. Real lucky," he said, the words bitter in his mouth.

"No, I am. Fuck my family. You didn't do shit, other than be you, and you're all I need. All I'll ever need, always."

Danny wanted to contradict him, but he couldn't argue, he felt exactly the same. "What'd she say?"

Tyler shrugged. "Basically like what you said, that she loves me and they are so happy I'm in your life. That no matter what, you and your parents will have my back, and that I should stop trying to do everything on my own. Also, she wanted to know what to mail me, snack-wise."

Danny tapped Tyler's shoulder. "Hey, not to ruin a moment, but I need to hit the bathroom for a second, okay? Please, don't leave, promise you'll be here when I'm done?"

Tyler sat up, then moved aside so Danny could get off the bed. "Yeah," he said with a curt nod. "I promise."

It took him a few deep breaths to pee through his half-boner, each second away from Tyler amping his fear that he'd leave before Danny was done. He wiped still-wet hands on his pants in his rush to get back to Tyler, and was surprised to find Tyler sitting on his floor with the bag of Sour Patch Kids in his hands.

"Did you, you don't like these, do you?"

Danny shook his head. "Not really," he admitted. "I, ah, just happened to grab them when I was in the canteen earlier."

"You got these for me, even though you were mad at me?" Tyler held the bag like it was full of something precious.

"Never doubt my love for you, Connley. Even mad, I can't stop myself from thinking about you."

Tyler looked up at him, eyes red from crying, then ripped the bag open and shoved a fistful of the child-shaped gummies into his mouth. "Fanks."

Danny chuckled, then grabbed the bag of powdered donuts. "Anytime." He sighed, sitting on the floor next to Tyler so that their legs touched. "How do you not get subdrop, because it fucking sucks."

"I need to take care of you, make you feel loved and, like, comforted."

Danny gave him a sideways look. "Kinda failed at that, didn'tcha?"

Tyler flinched. "Yeah, a bit."

Danny deflated. "I guess we'll just chalk it up to lessons learned. You gonna make it up to me today?"

Tyler nodded, then leaned into Danny. "If you'll let me."

"I wanna fuck you," Danny declared.

"Sorry," Tyler said, looking at the tops of his thighs. "I'm sorry we've only done, like, that it wasn't even."

"What the hell does that even mean, in this case, to be even?" Danny snorted, rolling his eyes. "I'm not sorry about it. I love feeling you inside me, that's not it. I want you to, like, I wanna try it. I wanna know what it feels like to trade positions. I wanna pump my cum inside you."

Tyler shivered. "Okay. Sure." He pushed himself off the floor and Danny watched him, confused.

"Um, where are you going?"

"I'm gonna get ready," Tyler said, heading towards the bathroom door. "I haven't showered in two days, there's no way I'm doing anything without cleaning up for you."

"Oh." Danny stood up, too, unsure what to do with himself. Tyler closed the door and a second later he heard the water turn on. He sat down at his desk and opened the jerky, then took a few bites, but his stomach was still all over the place.

He was just about to go check on Tyler when he heard the water shut off. A few seconds later a still-dripping Tyler opened the door, releasing a puff of vapor, a towel wrapped around his waist. It shouldn't still send his heart fluttering, he'd seen Tyler like this a million times by now. It didn't matter, Tyler was sexy as hell, and it sent blood to his loins.

"Fuck, Ty. You're so hot. I was just getting ready to check on you, you were in there for a while."

Tyler dropped the towel and his pale scepter pointed straight at him. "I was getting ready for you," he admitted, a slight flush on his cheeks. "So, um. Yeah."

"You, like, stretching yourself?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, um. I didn't want you to have to-"

Danny rolled his eyes. "I don't mind, I wanna touch you. I like touching you," he said. "Don't feel like you have to hide anything from me, Ty." Tyler nodded, looking shy, then walked over to the bed. "Fuck, Ty. You're so hot."

"Thanks," he said, his cheeks crimson. "How do you wanna do it? Does it hurt, I can't remember if it hurt you the first time."

Danny nodded. "It can, if we rush it, but would I fall into your bed as much as I do if I didn't like it? It doesn't hurt if we do it right, it feels amazing. You're all clean, like you washed it?"

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, and stretched it a bit, but I don't think it's enough."

Danny shrugged. "Good, I can take care of that. Get on the bed, like, hands and knees, but head down and butt up."

Tyler followed his directions. His junk hanging between his legs was distracting, Danny found himself tracing the line that started at Tyler's hole and ran down and divided his testicles. Tyler shivered, his body swaying, bringing Danny back.

"You might not remember, but the first time we did it you called my asshole cute," Danny recalled, pulling one of Tyler's cheeks out of the way so he could see Tyler's tight pink bud.

"Well, it is," Tyler defended. "It's cute."

"Yours is adorable, then," Danny said, leaning in to look closer. "So super adorable." He pressed a finger against it and it twitched, sending a pulse of desire through his body. "We ran out of time during summer break, I never got to try out your hole."

"Sorry," Tyler whispered.

Danny shrugged, pulling his cheek further to the side. "Not sorry, I never pushed the issue because I really like it, getting fucked by you. Your dick is amaze-balls." He pressed his finger to Tyler's bud again and it tensed, then relaxed, pulling his finger inside. "Someone's eager..."

"I'm nervous," Tyler admitted. "Like, I know you like it, and, I wanna try it, but I'm worried it'll hurt, or that I won't like it, and I wanna like it, you know?"

Danny curled his finger, sending Tyler's toes curling on either side of him as he positioned himself between Tyler's legs. "Relax, let me take care of you, okay? For once?"

"Okay." The way he said it sounded so vulnerable, so fragile that it had Danny's desire to protect Tyler burning bright.

"Relax, Ty. I got you." He wiggled his finger inside Tyler, then pushed it a tiny bit deeper, but realized he needed lube when Tyler flinched, moaning a little. "Shh, I'm gonna get some lube, hold up a second."

"Why do you have lube in your room, you perv," Tyler retorted. Danny smiled as he leaned over his bed and put his head on the floor, then reached under the bed for his tupperware with supplies.

The supplies were just lube and a few love eggs that had been a gag gift at his graduation party from his uncle, beyond humiliating, which is why he hadn't used them. He grabbed the lube and went to push the tub back under the bed, then changed his mind and grabbed the blue love egg, Tyler's favorite color. He honestly didn't know what the difference between the colors was, it probably didn't matter.

Tyler was shivering when he came back up. "Sorry, you must be cold after the shower. Get under the blanket."

"Not cold. Just nervous. Sorry."

Tyler's vulnerability was such a turn on that he was suddenly aching, his pants too tight on his dick. He shifted himself then re-settled himself between Tyler's legs with the bottle of lube, but he hesitated, putting both the egg and lube down. He had the sudden urge to taste Tyler, and before he knew it, his hand spread Tyler wide and his tongue was on that adorable pink bud.

Tyler squeaked and pulled away. "Dude, you, like, you don't have to do that!" Danny pulled him back and pushed his face between his cheeks, licking the puckered flesh there. "Danny!"

Tyler tried to pull away but Danny held him, then kept him still with a firm smack to his ass. "Stop," he mumbled into Tyler's ass, then licked his hole again. He pushed his tongue inside, completely enamored with the feel of Tyler's ring of muscles around his tongue. Tyler tasted musky, it wasn't bad, which surprised him, he was totally prepared for it to taste, well, like ass.

He pushed his tongue in deeper and Tyler thrashed, so he pulled back. "Danny," he whined. "That's gotta taste gross, you, like, you don't hafta-"

"It doesn't taste good," Danny agreed. Tyler shivered and he caught his hips in both hands, steadying him. "No, it doesn't taste bad, either. I like it. Shut up, and pull your cheeks apart, Tyler. I'm gonna eat your ass, and you're gonna like it."

Tyler moaned, but shifted so that he could pull his cheeks apart. "Fuck, Danny," he whined. "I feel so exposed."

Danny dove between Tyler's cheeks again. "I know you know that I love eating girls out," he said, leaning in close, fingering Tyler's hole. "And now, I love eating you out. Shut up and let me enjoy this ass."

Tyler shivered and pulled his ass cheeks even further apart. Danny leaned in and licked him from his ballsack up, pushing his tongue inside Tyler when he got to his hole. "Fuck, Danny," Tyler moaned. "Fuck."

Danny was tired of holding back, he dove between Tyler's cheeks and sucked, then pushed his tongue inside. The way Tyler's muscles clamped down on his tongue was amazing, he took it as a challenge, he'd soften this ass until Tyler was begging for cock.

He pushed a finger inside as he licked again, starting at Tyler's soft, fuzz covered balls again. He pushed his tongue inside, then pulled back and nibbled the sensitive flesh there. He could feel each twitch of Tyler's dick even all the way back at his asshole. "Good boy," Danny purred into Tyler's ass. "I fucking love your ass."

Tyler moaned as Danny began eating him out in earnest, using all of the skills he'd learned from his time with Lucy, now thankful for all the time spent with his head between her legs. Tyler was twitching like mad around his tongue and lips, but also growing softer with each passing moment.

"Your tongue feels so weird," Tyler panted. "I've never felt anything like this, it's crazy intense."

"Good or bad?"

"Fucking amazing, Danny."

"Good," he said, diving back into Tyler's ass. It was much more pliant than when he started, open enough that he could get a finger inside along with his tongue. He pushed his finger in and out of Tyler's greedy hole, still licking and sucking, enjoying the novel experience of eating out Tyler's ass for the first time. Hopefully the first of many, he knew he wanted to do this again. A lot more.

"What's that?" Tyler gasped when Danny leaned back for a quick break, and to strip down completely, his clothes flying in all directions as he shulked them off. Tyler sounded spaced out, in a good way.

"What's what?"

"The blue and white thing, egg shaped?"

"Don't you remember, my uncle John gave me a pack of those love egg things for graduation?"

Tyler snorted a laugh. "I didn't realize what those were, you hid them immediately, and when your mom tried to write them down for your thank you cards you kinda flipped out, and then she flipped out. I figured it was some embarrassing photo or something."

"Wanna try it?" Danny asked, fumbling with the wrapping before Tyler answered.

"Yeah, sure, but I've never used one before."

Danny finally got it open, then stared at the contents, mildly confused. "Ah, the directions are in Japanese..."

Tyler plopped down on his butt and held his hand out, and he dutifully dropped the contents into his palm. Tyler studied them, then nodded. "This's lube, and this is the cock sleeve," he said, sounding confident.

Tyler tore the foil package and squirted clear liquid out of it into the weirdly frosted glass-colored silicone. "Feel it, feels neat." He held it out towards Danny.

It felt super soft and dry, but also squishy. Tyler pulled it back and shrugged. "I'm guessing it goes over my dick." He snorted, his laugh sounding nervous.

"Seems that way," Danny agreed. "You, ah, ready?"

Tyler sucked his bottom lip, then nodded. Before Danny could say anything Tyler had turned around and pushed his ass up in the air again.

"Gonna need one hand for my new boner buddy," he said, pulling one cheek to the side. "Hold up, gonna need both hands to get it on. Just a..." Tyler sat up and slid the sleeve down over his cock, then met Danny's eyes. "That feels... weird. Good, but weird."

Danny nodded. "You okay?"

"Right as rain," he agreed, re-assuming the position.

Danny pulled his cheeks wide and leaned in, gently licking Tyler's bud. Tyler moaned and leaned into it, all the encouragement that Danny needed to resume teasing Tyler's hole.

He plunged his finger inside, and Tyler accepted it eagerly. He upped to two fingers, and it wasn't long until they also slipped inside easily, so he upped it to three.

This time, Tyler thrashed and he pulled back, afraid he'd moved too fast, that he'd hurt him. "Don't stop," Tyler panted. "More, I need more."

Danny leaned around Tyler's body, trying to check on him, to see his face, but got distracted as he watched Tyler gliding the cock sleeve up and down his glistening shaft. "Fucking love you," Danny whispered, grabbing Tyler's hand, the one on his cock and giving it a quick squeeze. "You ready?"

"Mmm," Tyler agreed. "Danny..."

He pulled his fingers out and watched Tyler's ass gape as he lubed up his dick, then moved so he was between Tyler's legs.

Tyler's hole seemed to suck him in, the second his head breached the pink ring he couldn't stop from sinking deeper. It felt amazing, Tyler was tight and firm, not nearly as soft as a pussy, but it didn't make it less intense.

"Ho, hold up, Danny!" Tyler squeaked. "Hurts."

Danny pulled back, hands on Tyler's hips. "Sorry, sorry, what can I do, should I pull out?"

"No, no, just, like, gimme a minute or something?"

"Anything," he agreed, moving his hands to Tyler's waist, then up his lean, muscled back. "Tell me what you need. You feel like a vice on my dick. You're so tight."

"I feel it," Tyler agreed, sounding strained. "I just need a minute."

Danny nodded, gently stroking Tyler's back as he worked on relaxing enough to accept his cock deeper. "Sorry," he muttered, tracing the line of Tyler's spine. "You are so fucking sexy, I just got carried away."

"Not carried away, I was, it's fine. I'm fine. Just, you're pretty big is all."

"You're bigger," Danny corrected.

Tyler shook his head. "I'm longer, but you've got the girth. It's good, I want it, I just wasn't quite ready. Don't apologize, please."

"We don't have to do this, I like taking your cock," Danny said. "I feel bad that I hurt you."

"I hurt you the first time, too, right?"

"Doesn't matter," Danny dismissed. "I don't wanna hurt you."

"I'm fine, it's better. Just, go slow, and I'm ready for you."

Danny hesitated. "You sure?"

"Yes," Tyler whispered, reaching behind his back to grab Danny's hand and squeezed. "I want this. I want you."

Danny swallowed, then squeezed Tyler's hand back. "I'm gonna get more lube," he said, releasing Tyler's hand before pulling out. He squeezed more lube on himself, then lined back up with Tyler's gape. "Ready?"

"Born ready," Tyler whispered. "Always ready if it's you."

"Fuck, Ty," he breathed, slowly pushing his way in. He pulled back as Tyler's ass pulled him deep again, holding back, trying his best to keep from hurting Tyler again. He wanted Tyler to like this as much as he did.

"Mmmmm... Danny..." Tyler moaned, raising his hips up. "God you're fucking thick."

"Sorry," he apologized again, freezing in place. He was about halfway in now, and if he kept hurting Tyler he was worried he'd soon lose his boner completely. "I can-"

"Thick good," Tyler moaned. "I want it deeper."

Danny froze up, worried Tyler was just trying to push through the pain. Tyler grabbed his hand and pulled, and he fell forward with the unexpected tug. "Ty!" he growled, trying to right himself and failing when Tyler yanked his arm down and held it.

"You're all the way in," Tyler breathed. "So fucking full of you, Danny."

For some reason, the way Tyler sounded when he said he was full, the desire in his tone, sent a burst of lust through his whole body. He wanted to unload in his ass, wanted to pound him into the bed. Instead, with willpower he didn't know he possessed, he stayed put, trying to give Tyler a chance to get used to his girth.

"Let me know when you're good, when I can start moving," he said, rotating his hips in tiny gyrations.

"I'm ready," Tyler grunted. "Fuck me good, Danny. Ruin me." He released Danny's arm and he pushed himself back up, then pulled back the tiniest bit before he pressed forward again, testing the waters. When Tyler didn't flinch he pulled back a little farther, increasing how far he pulled back with each thrust.

He was already too close to nutting, Tyler's ass was squeezing his cock just right. He wasn't ready to cum, wanted Tyler to feel good before he got off. "So close, hold up," Danny begged.

"Breed me, Danny," Tyler growled. "Fuck me like I'm your bitch."

"Fuck, Ty," he gasped as Tyler squeezed his dick from the inside. "I'm too close, I'll cum and you-"

"Fucking mount me and breed me, Danny, I want your cum!" He emphasized his words with a wide rotation of his hips, planting Danny's cock deep inside himself. "Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me."

It was too much, he couldn't hold back. The visual in his mind of his body wrapped around Tyler's as he unloaded was too hot, he wanted it too much. He pushed Tyler deeper onto his bed, then braced his knees on either size of Tyler's. He buried himself deep, then leaned forward and wrapped one arm around Tyler's neck, pulling him up onto his hands.

"Gonna fuck you like a bitch," Danny whispered into Tyler's ear. A shiver rippled down his body, and his ass squeezed down hard. "You're my bitch, Tyler. You wanna be my bitch?"

"Yesssss," Tyler moaned, pumping his hips to match Danny's slow thrusts. "Make me your bitch."

"How?" Danny asked, speeding up on his thrusts. He was so close to nutting that he had to stop for a second, but Tyler wasn't having it, he kept thrusting, grunting with each back push.

"Breed me, breed me like a bitch," Tyler begged. "I wanna be bred, cum inside me Danny. Fill me up with your thick cum, Danny, please, please, fuck, gonna cum, gonna cum, fuck me harder!"

He hadn't realized that Tyler had been thrusting into his own hand as well as back into Danny's cock. The fact that he was so close to coming pushed everything but the need to fill Tyler with cum from his mind. He gave into his lust and truly began to fuck Tyler's ass.

"Gonna cum inside you," Danny panted as he bucked his hips, loving the feel of Tyler squeezing down on his rod. "Feels so good, Ty. Gonna cum."

"Go deep!" Tyler almost screamed. "I want your cum as deep inside as you can, please, so close, cum in me, cum in me, so close, Danny."

Danny held him close as they rutted, the sweat from his chest making Tyler's back slippery. Or maybe it was Tyler's sweat, or both, but it made their skin slick everywhere they were connected. The smell of Tyler's sweat filled his head and he blew, just like that. He thrust hard, burying himself deep as his dick throbbed with each surge of cum shooting from his slit.