More than Just Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming," he whispered into Tyler's ear. "Coming inside you, baby, so deep inside you. You like that? Like me marking you on the inside, so deep you'll never get me out?"

"Yesss," Tyler hissed. "Cumming, Danny, cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck, fuck!"

Danny grunted at the pressure as Tyler came, his tight ring of muscle squeezing him almost painfully. "That's right, cum on my cock, Tyler. Cum like you need a dick in your ass."

Tyler was still jerking his hand hard, moaning and thrashing under him for another few seconds before he slumped forward, pulling Danny down with him. "Fuck, Connley, what the fuck was that?"

He was the big spoon, somehow still inside Tyler's ass as they lay on Danny's bed. "What the fuck indeed," Tyler agreed, his voice hoarse. "Why'd we wait so long to do this to me again?"

Danny snorted. "I'm assuming it has something to do with you trying to train me to cum without touching myself," he said, smiling.

"You get so into it, how can I not?" Tyler asked, pulling Danny's arms around his chest and hugging him tight. "Your dick is a fucking magic wand, dude."

He nuzzled the back of Tyler's neck, then licked the sweat from his skin. "What'dya mean?"

"Your dick in my ass makes me want you to dominate me, like I wanted you to be on top, like, fucking me however you wanted. I've never felt like that before, like I needed you to use me, and when you did I came like a fucking fire hose."

There was a moment of silence between them as they caught their breath, laying in each other's arms. "So, you like my dick?" Danny asked, nibbling on Tyler's ear.

"I've always liked your dick," Tyler corrected. "I guess this makes us switches?"

"Switches? Like, we can do either?"

Tyler nodded, then shivered, the action involuntarily squeezing Danny's soft shaft from his hole. He whined and Danny chuckled. "Yea, we can do either. So glad you have a bathroom in your room, cause I can already feel your copious load leaking out."

Danny sniffed. "Copious?"

"You pumped me full," Tyler said, a blush crawling down his neck. "I'm gonna go clean up."

Tyler jumped out of Danny's arms and into his bathroom, then plopped his ass down on the toilet without bothering to shut the door. "You okay?"

Tyler shrugged. "Are you okay when I do it? Cum inside?"

"Usually," he said with a nod. "What happened, like, did your roommate come back?"

Tyler sighed, dropping his head in his hands.

"Yeah, Bob McAssholerson. He came back and started some shit with me at, like, one in the morning or something. I guess his date didn't go well, so I'm glad you didn't stay over, cause it woulda been the biggest shitfest. It was already a massive shitshow as it was. He was screaming in my face and shit, and he woke up the guys around us and it got real fucked up. He tried to punch me, but I'm faster, so he ended up swinging wildly and clipping his hand on my loft, spraying blood everywhere.

"It was a fucking bloodbath, and I swear to god, if our RA hadn't broken into our room right then I woulda clawed his eyes out and gotten suspended. The only reason I hadn't lost it sooner was because I kept thinking that if I hit him I'd get kicked out of school and lose you."

"So, what happened, you know, when your RA jumped in?"

Tyler shrugged. "Shit got weird, we both got interrogated forever, then they sent us back to our room, but I swear to god I can't be in the same room as that fucker, so I bailed and slept in my car. Or, tried to, but, yeah, I was kinda jacked up, and then I was thinking about you and how I fucked that up, and then the sun was up.

"I think I passed out, though, cause I missed my first class, but I made it to all the other ones, then I came here."

Danny sighed, rolling to sit on the side of his bed. "What's gonna happen now?"

Tyler wiped, flushed, then walked back to the bed and sat down next to him with a heavy sigh. Danny noticed he'd brought a hand towel and placed it under his ass. "Dunno. RA was gonna take it to the disciplinary committee and then we'd know more. I don't think I'm in trouble, he was pretty drunk and straight up admitted that I hadn't started the physical shit."

"I want you to stay here," Danny announced. "At least until that's sorted out, you can't go stay in that room if he's there. I'll talk to the RA, it's an extreme circumstance, maybe they'd allow it."

Tyler leaned against his shoulder. "That's tomorrow's problem. For today, I'd like to crash here, if you don't mind."

"Dude," Danny said, turning towards him. "I literally just told you to stay here indefinitely, and you're still asking if you can stay here? I'm practically ready to make you a rope ladder so you can just sneak in through the window for the rest of the year."

Tyler lay back, then yipped when he slammed his head on Danny's wall. "This twin bed isn't gonna work for both of us, so I'll sleep on the floor."

"No, you can have the bed," he said, standing up to find some extra bedding. He didn't have very much, though, and the plan to have Tyler stay was quickly falling apart. "Wait, hold up. Call mom, tell her what happened, see if she'll send us a cot or an air mattress and some bedding for now."

"I couldn't, like, that's a lot," Tyler dismissed. "I can stay in my car."

"Bullshit. Don't fight me on this, Connley. I'm calling mom and telling her."

"Danny!"

"No, Tyler. You're going to accept my kindness because I care about you, and I'm worried about you, and I can't handle when you're not okay, because when you're not okay, I'm not okay. You went through a bunch of really heavy shit, and then get a dud for a roommate, and, just, there's so much going on that you need to let someone else fucking support you for a change. You aren't alone!"

Tyler looked shocked. "I'm sorry," he finally whispered. "You're right. I just, I'm an adult now, I should be able to handle my shit, right?"

Danny snorted. "Yeah, cause graduating from high school and turning nineteen makes you a freaking business professional. Fuck being an adult, fuck being a kid. You're just you, and you need a fucking shoulder to lean on, and I'm that goddamn shoulder, okay?"

Tyler looked like he wanted to argue, but he didn't. Danny nodded, then looked for his underwear, not sure when or where he lost them. "Thanks," Tyler whispered.

"No thanks necessary," Danny grunted, looking under his desk, then under the bed.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked, holding Danny's phone out.

"Can't call mom without clothes on," he complained. His underwear were nowhere to be found, so he grabbed his pajama pants off the bathroom door and pulled them on commando.

Tyler snorted out a laugh, then laid back on Danny's bed as he called his mom, still completely naked. Danny couldn't help but admire his lean body, and he had to turn away to keep himself from kissing his pale stomach.

He held his breath as the phone rang, and the sound of his mom's voice when she answered nearly reduced him to tears. "Hey ma, I thought of something you could send for me and Tyler...