More Than Just Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her clit against my pubes. This seemed to do it for her, and I watched as she shuddered through an orgasm. Worn out, she lay on top of me, my cock still inside, and we fell asleep again. In early hours of dawn, I woke up again, went to the bathroom, and returned to find her awake with the sheet thrown back, her legs spread wide and a sly grin on her face. Walking up to the bed, I grabbed her ankles, and pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress. This is a favorite position of mine, and I love watching how boobs flop and jiggle each time my cock drives home. Pulling her legs against my chest, I rubbed my cock up and down her slit until it was hard, and pushed it in. No slow build up this time, I went right to work, giving it to her hard and fast. Just like I like it, her boobs were bounding around on her chest as she stared at me with a hungry look. I debated for a second about pulling out and shooting onto her chest and face, but it felt too damn good.

When it came, I gave a deep growl, and pushed into her as hard as I could, emptying my second load of hot cum into her.. After it was over, I held onto her legs for a minute, then let them fall onto the bed, and went back to the bathroom. When I returned, she was up, and looking for her clothes. I offered to make breakfast, but she said thanks and declined, saying she had to get ready to go babysit for the day.

My day at work was uneventful, and it was near closing time when Brenda came into the office. She looked good, dressed in a tan polo, jeans, and running shoes. Her hair and makeup were all in place, and I wished that things were different. I could see myself with her, if only she weren't such a conniving bitch. But, I knew her for what she was, and no amount of intense sex was going to change that. Taking up with her would be a disaster. She came around the counter, and stood in front of me, a neutral expression on her face.

"I'm glad I caught you here alone. I'd like to talk, if you have time?" I nodded, and she continued.

"So, last night was a lot of fun. I think we both enjoyed it, don't you agree?" I grinned at her.

"Yes, it was. Like you said, it had been a while, and we both needed to let off steam." I let it go at that, having a good idea what she wanted. There was a moment of silence, and I saw her rubbing the back of her hand, maybe a nervous habit? She finally looked up at me.

"Uh huh, we did. And, I'd like to see you again, and I know what you said, about not dating. Is there a chance you'd change your mind?" There it was, her cards on the table. I frowned, because this is what I had suspected, that she'd break me down with a good fucking, then try to get a relationship going. Always the manipulator. She saw the frown on my face, and think she knew her plan had failed, but she stood her ground.

"You're a nice man, and a great lover, but I hoped could we try, see if we could have more than sex?" I had to give her credit, she was persistent, and persuasive, but I wasn't going for it.

"I'm sorry, even though last night was fun, it doesn't change anything for me. My wife would understand needing to get my rocks off, and probably understand also if I started dating now. But, I made a promise, to myself and my kids, that I would wait before entering another relationship, and that still stands." I saw that flash of anger in her eyes again, then she composed herself.

"So I was nothing but a piece of ass to you?" she snapped. I nodded again.

"Yes, just like I was a play toy for you. It went both ways." She fumed for a minute, then turned and went to the door. Opening it, she stopped and looked back at me.

"Oh, and by the way, it was just okay, not great." I threw back my head and laughed at her.

"Good bye, Brenda," I said, waving at her. She gave me a withering look, and stomped out. She never bothered me again, and a couple of months later, I heard she had found a guy online from a another city, and had moved in with him. Hopefully, he had a lot of money, and patience. For my part, I have no regrets. I made no promises to her, yet she showed up at my house and offered herself to me. Her mistake was thinking that all men were the same, and that after having her I'd need to have more. It didn't work that way. I'm still biding my time, in no hurry. Maybe in a few months I'll sign on to one of the dating sites, and see who's out there, knowing that among the nice ladies, there are the bad apples like Brenda.

The End

12