More than Just Surviving Ch. 02

Story Info
Before going to save their friends...
7.1k words
5
5.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Clarke and Raven had been preparing themselves for what they would see after Praimfaya, but imagining it and seeing it were too different things, and to actually see there was nothing left but sand and ruin was beyond daunting. Luckily they had each other, their hands firmly clasped to remind them both they weren't alone in this world, and as long as the other drew breath they had a chance of surviving.

And hopefully, more than surviving. But even that was a small comfort to Clarke at that moment, because it just felt like there was no way to survive in this new world. Luckily they knew a place which would be liveable, at least for a while, and they should really get to it as soon as possible.

"We should get going. If we hurry we can make the bunker before nightfall." Clarke said softly as she continued to stare out into the wasteland.

"What's the rush? The bunker isn't going anywhere." Raven softly pointed out, also not initially looking at the other girl.

"Raven..." Clarke began with a warning sigh.

"I know. Supplies are low, and it's our best chance." Raven interrupted her with a sigh of her own, before finally turning to the other girl and adding, "But I'm not exactly looking forward to being stuck in a confined space with a couple hundred people. I like it just being the two of us."

"Me too." Clarke admitted with a smile, squeezing Raven's hand gently as she turned to her, "But, what if we can't get in?"

"Then we'll figure it out." Raven said simply, and then when Clarke gave her an unimpressed look she gently pulled her girlfriend into her arms, pressed their foreheads together and softly told her, "Hey, we will. I promise."

"You can't-" Clarke began.

"I can!" Raven insisted, "Because I've got you, and you've got me. We always figured it out before, because we had something to live for. Only instead of our people, this time it's us. And I know as long as I breathe, and you do, there's no stopping us."

Unknowingly Raven was echoing what Clarke had so recently thought, which caused her to smile softly, and cautiously admit, "I know. I just, I can't lose you. Not when I just got you."

"Me neither. And you won't, I promise." Raven softly swore as she gently cupped Clarke's cheek, "I love you."

Clarke smiled and replied without hesitation, "I love you too."

This was only a few weeks into their relationship, which would be too early for a couple to exchange such words normally, but they had been intensely bonded for years before that, had unspoken connection, and then spent weeks alone together almost 24/7. So the exchange felt natural, especially as it wasn't something they'd been able to hold in even for a few days, let alone a few weeks.

Which meant there was no freaking out when they exchanged those words now, just two people smiling softly and then pressing their lips together in a sign of love and devotion to each other. And a very much needed distraction of what had become of their world.

After several long minutes of slow, gentle kissing Raven reluctantly pulled back and admitted, "Before we go, I have a little present for you."

"Is it sex?" Clarke guessed dryly, although she was unable to stop herself from smiling.

"No, but it's something we can use during sex." Raven revealed.

"Oooooh, you made a sex toy." Clarke grinned, before frowning, "When did you find the time?"

"You're a pretty heavy sleeper." Raven teased, giving Clarke a wink.

Despite herself Clarke giggled at this, and allowed Raven to take her hand again and lead her through what had been their home for the past few weeks. Sadly there wasn't much left of it, as the mansion had been destroyed by Praimfaya, leaving only the basement. Luckily there had been quarters they could use there, along with some rations that Raven had stored up for a rainy day.

Or sand stormy day, as the case may be. Clarke hadn't exactly been searching those quarters for anything out of place, but she would have thought she would have noticed Raven sneaking something into her underwear drawer. As it turned out she had been wrong, given the way that Raven went to the drawer, before pausing and then turning back to her with a smile.

"You know what? How about some foreplay first?" Raven offered.

"Tease." Clarke pretended to grumble in annoyance.

"What? I'm building anticipation." Raven argued, before pointing out, "Besides, what's your rush? Can't we just enjoy our last moments of being alone together?"

"No, we totally can. I was just teasing." Clarke explained softly, stepping into Raven's personal space, "And you're sweet."

"Yeah?" Raven grinned.

"Yeah." Clarke clarified, listing off, "Making us a nice toy we can play with, wanting to make our last time alone together extra special, and insisting on slow gentle love? I think that all that deserves a reward, don't you?"

"You're my reward." Raven said softly.

"Oh God, that was so cheesy." Clarke chuckled, before reassuring, "You're just lucky I love you, otherwise I wouldn't be about to go down on you."

"I love you too." Raven beamed softly, before quickly adding, "Wait, I wanted to-"

"No, no, no, I reward you first. Then you get to use your toy on me." Clarke negotiated, raising an eyebrow as she added, "Deal?"

"Deal." Raven eagerly agreed.

They then kissed again, briefly this time, before pulling back and simultaneously starting to strip themselves. Usually they like to strip each other, but the last few times they had done that there had been some accidental ripping, and Raven was good at fixing machines, while Clarke was good at fixing people, but neither one of them was particularly good at fixing clothes. So this seemed like a good precaution.

Besides, this could be the last time they saw each other naked for a while, and they both wanted to take their time to enjoy this. Then once they were both completely naked they kissed again, moaning happily because of it, and getting to press their naked bodies against each other.

Raven then found herself being gently lowered onto the bed with Clarke getting on top of her so they could press their naked bodies against each other again. With practice ease they managed to avoid breaking the kiss the entire time, and they spent several long minutes after that just making out, but of course it wasn't long before Clarke finally pulled away from Raven's lips and moved down to her neck.

Which again caused happy moans, with were much louder now they were free of each other's mouths, especially Raven's. Then whimpers and cries were added to the mix as Clarke insisted lingering on her neck, mostly just kissing it first, but then beginning to suck and even gently biting, clearly trying to leave her mark.

This was something they had been gleefully doing to each other over the past few weeks just for the pleasure of being able to see it themselves later, but now that she might be seeing some of their friends again before these marks faded, and Raven loved that idea.

Not as much as marking Clarke, and someone seeing that, but still, the idea of walking into the bunker with evidence that she had been fooling around with someone was hot, considering there was only one person she could be doing that with. And vice versa when they saw the marks on Clarke's neck. Although again, just seeing them herself would be good. Of course there was a chance those marks would fade by then, but that was okay, because it just gave them an excuse to make those marks again.

As much as Raven welcomed those ideas she was grateful when Clarke moved lower, kissing her way down her chest, up one of her tits and then wrapping her lips around her nipple. That touch alone would have been enough to make Raven let out a soft sound of happiness, but it was much louder because Clarke swirled her tongue around the nipple and then sucked it.

Which she did for a few wonderful seconds, before switching it to the other nipple, taking the time to fully repeat the process, meaning that Clarke kissed down one boob and up the other before treating Raven's nipple to her tongue and lips. Although that second time Clarke first sucked and then licked Raven's nipple, and continuously switched it up as she went back and forth between them.

Eventually Clarke started licking and sucking harder and faster, using her hands to play with whichever breast she was working on and pushing the other more firmly into her mouth, and occasionally even bit down on her nipples, which was all wonderful. But Raven wanted more. She needed more.

Which Raven tried to hold back from mentioning for as long as she could, because after all this would be the last time they had sex for a while, and more to the point the very last time they would be having sex in this place which meant so much to them. But inevitably it just became too much, Raven at first trying to be subtle by gently pushing down on Clarke's head, before ultimately firmly telling her what she wanted.

"Lower." Raven whimpered, "Please Clarke, mmmmm, that feels so good, ooooooh, but I need more. I need your mouth, mmmmm, your tongue, oh fuck, lower. I need it on my pussy! Ohhhhh yesssssss, mmmmm, please Clarke, lick me! Lick me, suck me, eat me, oh fuck yes, that's it Clarke, lower! Fucking lick my pussy you beautiful little pussy slut! Oh yes, ooooooooohhhhhhhh, fuck yes!"

Clarke was a little reluctant to leave Raven's tits considering this special occasion, and how much time her girlfriend normally took on her boobs, but she too was eager for them to move onto other things, so all it took was a little pleading from Raven and she in fact moved lower.

She made sure to kiss her way down Raven's stomach in the process, but Clarke could have definitely spent longer doing that, and had done in the past when she was in a particularly playful mood. Hell, she almost considered kissing her way up and down Raven's thighs like she sometimes did, just to further tease her. But no, they had both had more than enough of at least that kind of teasing.

What Clarke did next was arguably teasing, but it was a lot more satisfying for the both of them, especially at first, which was proven by just how loudly Raven cried out and then moaned in pure joy. Which of course Clarke received as a result of her first lick to Raven's pussy, the blonde drawing it out by pressing her tongue to the bottom of the brunette's twat and sliding it upwards as slowly as possible so they could both savour this precious moment.

She then repeated the process over and over again, albeit maybe a tiny bit quicker, and avoiding Raven's clit. Well, mostly. Clarke may have teasingly brushed against it on occasion, but that was all. At least for now.

That was more than enough to get some extremely positive responses out of Raven, and not just the whimpers, moans, gasps, and cries she was letting out. No, Clarke was rewarded with Raven's pussy cream, which she had been addicted to ever since the first time she had tasted it.

Which ironically had been in this bed, shortly after their first time together, meaning that this could be the first place she tasted it, and the last if they couldn't get into the bunker. No, Clarke had to ignore such a negative outcome. She had to survive. More than survive. For Raven. With Raven. And she would, which Clarke was more determined of that than ever.

Luckily there was an easy distraction from at least those negative thoughts by simply concentrating on what had become her favourite flavour of pussy. And Clarke was lucky enough to have tasted plenty ever since she landed on the ground. There was of course her first, Lexa, who had a wonderful cunt, but memories of it was soaked in tragedy.

Then there had been Niylah, and a few other Grounder girls eager to jump into bed with Wanheda, which she had all enjoyed, but it had made her think she would never find someone like this again. But she had been wrong. So wonderfully wrong. Raven tasted just as good, and was just as good, and they were both alive, and together, and at least in this moment life was perfect.

Raven couldn't agree more. After all, what could be better than laying back and receiving enthusiastic and skilled head from the person you had fallen hopelessly in love with? And fuck, that stereotype about girls knowing how to eat pussy better than guys? So true. At least in Raven's admittedly very limited experience.

It was possible there were men out there with half of the enthusiasm as Clarke, but Raven certainly hadn't found them. Equally maybe Clarke was just more naturally skilled than anyone ever at eating pussy, or had way more experience than she was letting on. Either way Raven greatly benefited from it. And Clarke totally lived up to being a pussy slut.

Name-calling during sex wasn't something Raven was into with men, but Clarke really seem to like it, and with her it wasn't necessarily name-calling. Hell, pussy slut seemed like a downright appropriate nickname considering just how much Clarke happily confessed she liked pussy, she had spent a long time in between Raven's legs happily proving it.

Although was quite a while before Raven called Clarke any names, or gay for any other form of encouragement, as she was far too busy, whimpering, moaning and gasping at the wonderful sensations she was feeling. And seeing for that matter, as she still couldn't get over looking between her legs to see long blonde hair, and occasionally beautiful blue eyes staring up at her.

It wasn't long before she had to look away, because of this was the last time they did this, the last time Raven received this type of pleasure, she definitely wanted it to last, and looking down to see that pretty blonde had was just too intense. To know that it was another girl doing this to her. That it was Clarke Griffin, her long time girl crush turned girlfriend, licking her pussy.

Especially when they would lock eyes, and she would see such affection, desire, and even love in Clarke's eyes. So instead Raven did her best to close her eyes and pondered for the millionth time whether she packed everything they needed, and whether she could sneak any more of the things she been tinkering with into her backpack. Yes, most of them would be useful, but she was a mechanic at heart, and always love to tinker.

When that wasn't enough to distract her was going on, and contemplating their chances of survival was just too depressing to dwell on, Raven instead focused on the last few blissful years she'd had with a wonderful girl eating her out. If she got trapped with just about anyone else, especially a boyfriend, Raven would have probably ended up killing them, or vice versa, but it turned out Clarke Griffin was the perfect person for her to be trapped with.

They just never seem to tire of each other, falling deeper in love more each day to the point where it was sickening. And it helped that Clarke was amazing at sex. Maybe especially at giving head, something which was once again proved.

As much as Raven tried her best it always felt like she was playing catch up to Clarke's skills. Luckily for her for once she wouldn't have too rely on her tongue, or even her fingers, to get her girlfriend off. No, Raven had been saving something for this occasion, which would allow her to live out a fantasy she'd been having a lot lately.

One which would hopefully make Clarke cum nice and hard. Ideally harder than ever before. Something Raven couldn't help but fantasise about, as she'd been doing for weeks as she worked on that particular special project, and with a combination of that and Clarke's tongue working her pussy ultimately caused her to let out some of that aforementioned encouragement.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, right there! Mmmmmmmm, lick me right there you little pussy slut!" Raven moaned out loudly, no longer able to resist, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, just like that. Oh Clarke! Clarke! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, more, more, more, oh yes! Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Yesssssssssss, lick my clit, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd!"

That was all it took for Clarke to increase her attention to Raven's clit, which at first just meant brushing against with almost every lick, but soon that meant every lick, and then lingering on it. Clarke even took it into her mouth and started gently sucking on it with just the right amount of pressure to bring Raven to the edge of orgasm, without letting her go over that edge.

Or in other words, what Raven had become wonderfully used to in her time as Clarke Griffin's girlfriend. Which also gave her the ability to resist the urge to beg for more for a few long minutes, which was agonising pleasure she wished could last forever, but ultimately it just became too much for her.

"Please Clarke, make me cum. I need to cum." Raven whimpered softly, her words increasing in volume as she became increasingly desperate, "Please, please, please, ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, fuck me! Tongue fuck my pussy, ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck it good! Oh Clarke! Clarke, oh please, make me cum! I need to cum. I need it sooooooooo bad! Please, oh fuck, fuck me, mmmmmmm, fuck yes, show me just how much of the little pussy loving slut my girlfriend is by shoving your tongue into me and ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, fuck me Clarke, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Predictably Clarke kept her squirming for a few more long seconds, Raven able to feel her girlfriend grinning against her cunt. Although thankfully it did mean that Clarke eased off Raven's clit and then slid her tongue down to her entrance, momentarily making it easier for her to get her words out.

It also meant that her frustration at not being able to cum dramatically increased, but even then two girlfriends locked eyes and exchange a loving look. Okay, there was a lot of shameless teasing on Clarke's part, and frustration on Raven's part, but the love was obviously their between them, pushing the brunette even closer to the edge as the blonde continued teasing her entrance.

Although that was mercifully short as it was not long before Clarke was pushing her tongue as deep as it would go into Raven's pussy, Wanheda instantly giving the mechanic a powerful climax which had her screaming loudly in pure pleasure, her words an incoherent mess, just a series of swear words and the sounds of ecstasy.

Her mind quickly became incoherent too, although just before it did Raven looked down in between her legs and smiled, blissfully happy, at the person she was in love with. She could have been wrong, but she thought that Clarke returned that gaze. Not that it mattered, because either way Clarke bombarded her with ecstasy until her mind felt like it melted.

Clarke was dully aware of locking eyes with Raven, as her eyes were glazed over with the joy of tasting the girl cum which squirted directly into her mouth and down her throat. She had so little warning that first time, and thankfully she'd been able to pull her tongue out and wrap her mouth around Raven's entrance fast enough that she was pretty much was able to get every drop of that precious liquid.

Unfortunately she wasn't so lucky with the climaxes that followed, but she was able to still swallow a decent amount of it. Besides, whatever ended up on her face just reminded her what a little pussy slut she was, something which was especially true in moments that Clarke was making another girl cum for her.

While she was busy getting lost in that heavenly taste Clarke's body thankfully switched to autopilot, allowing her to reassert her tongue into Raven's cunt as soon as the first climax was done, and then fuck her to another climax. And then another, and then another, and then another. And always removing her tongue, just in time to swallow at least some of that yummy treat.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers