More than Just Surviving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until of course she decided to change things up by exchanging her tongue for her fingers, pushing two fingers straight away into that welcoming hole, and eventually adding a third, while moving her mouth upwards to suck on Raven's clit. Something which naturally led to more orgasms.

She then switched back and forth between those techniques for a little while, before switching hands so she could push a cum coated finger into her girlfriend's ass hole. That combined with the fingers in her twat an the tongue flicking her clit then pushed Raven over the edge of such a powerful climax that she genuinely thought she had knocked her girl unconscious for a few long seconds.

Which would have been a shame, considering they really should get going. And selfishly, Clarke would have liked a little attention herself. Little did she know she was going to get a lot more than she bargained for, the first hint of which came when Raven reached down, grabbed her head and pulled her upwards into a kiss.

This was pretty much a standard for them after oral, however Clarke wasn't sure Raven had ever kissed her this passionately before. Not that Clarke was complaining. No, she wasn't complaining very loudly, in the form of kissing Raven almost just as frantically. Especially when Raven was tasting her own cum and pussy cream against her lips and tongue, and inside her mouth, which made Clarke grin with satisfaction into the kiss.

Then all of a sudden Raven was breaking it to lick some of the juices off of Clarke's face, causing both girls to giggle and pressed their foreheads against each other as they shared another smile. Then more kissing. A lot more kissing.

Raven kind of became lost in that for a while, before reminding herself of her plan, so she reluctantly broke it and ordered, "Get down on your knees."

Which caused Clarke to raise an eyebrow, and tease, "Again baby? Mmmmmmm, isn't it my turn?"

"Oh believe me, it is." Raven promised, "In fact, like I said, I have an extra special surprise for you to mark this occasion. But first, I want you to get down on your knees in front of me, and close your eyes. What? I told you it was a surprise. And you'll love it, trust me."

As Raven was talking Clarke gave her another look, but then she simply replied, "Well, I do trust you. And I like surprises."

"I like you." Raven smiled goofily, unable to resist saying that and gently kissing her girlfriend after Clarke did as she was told.

"I love you too." Clarke chuckled. After that far too brief kiss, "Now get on with it, we don't have all day."

Raven knew that, but she couldn't help staring at Clarke's pretty face as it was still right in front of hers, wondering how she got so lucky to find such intense love with someone so wonderful. They were so very nearly trapped here alone, or apart, or worse, but instead the stars had aligned to give them five beautiful years together, and without having to worry about anyone else, they could just concentrate on surviving, or just being happy together.

Then she scrambled to the aforementioned draw, pulled out the toy she had been saving for a special occasion, and briefly hesitated. Given Clarke was bi she thought it would be a safe bet that she would be into this, but as she fumbled with strapping it onto herself and then trying to casually sit in front of her lover it was a bit awkward and nerve wracking.

"O, okay." Raven stammered nervously, "You can open your eyes now."

Clarke did as she was told, briefly looking very surprised at what was staring at her in the face then she looked up at her girlfriend and smiled, "Oh Raven, I love it."

"Really?" Raven grinned.

"Uh-huh. Mmmmmmm, such a wonderful surprise." Clarke confirmed, a wicked grin crossing her face, "In fact, why don't I show you how much I love it?"

With that Clarke slowly opened her mouth as wide as she could, slid it over the head of the strap-on dildo and then wrapped her lips around it so she could suck it. Then she briefly bobbed her head up and down it, before taking it out of her mouth and sliding her tongue up and down the shaft. She then went right back to the sucking, switching between these techniques while mostly keeping her eyes locked with Raven.

Which honestly should have been silly, as of course Raven couldn't feel it like a guy would, but holy shit, it was hot as hell. Maybe even more than all those fantasies she'd had about this moment, which was really saying something, as Raven had fantasised about this a lot.

Part of that fantasy was of course Raven reaching down and stroking Clarke's beautiful long hair while gently taunting her, "That's it Clarke, suck my cock! Mmmmmmm, that's so hot baby. This is exactly why I wanted you on your knees for this, mmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, so you could suck my cock and get it nice and ready for your pussy. Oh yes, suck it good. Be my little cock sucker! Ooooooooh, I like that. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, Clarke Griffin, the mighty Wanheda, my cock sucking slut! Yeahhhhhhhhh Clarke, suck it deep. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, come on Clarke, I know it's been awhile, and you're out of practice, but you must be able to do better than that."

At first Clarke preened at the praise that Raven was only too happy to give her at first, and then glared up at her at the obvious challenge at the end. The two girls then stared at each other for a few long seconds, before Clarke grinned around the cock in her mouth and started pushing her mouth lower than before.

So low that it entered her throat, obviously causing her to gag and choke on it, so much so that Raven almost stopped her in the fear that her girlfriend would seriously hurt herself in trying to prove her wrong. But just when it seemed to be getting serious, Clarke pulled herself upwards and gave herself a few long minutes to breathe as she went back to gently bobbing her head up and down the first few inches, before trying again.

To Raven's amazement with each one of those tries Clarke was able to get further down the dick, until her lips reached the base, announcing every single inch was buried inside her mouth and throat. Clarke wasn't able to hold that position for very long, and she choked and gagged more violently than ever before, but she did it.

And she seem proud of herself for it, grinning up at Raven, as she began to do it again and again, bobbing her head up and down the entire length, which honestly made Raven extremely jealous. Which was petty and ridiculous, because of course she knew that Clarke had dated men, including Raven's boyfriend without knowing about it, but now she just couldn't get those thoughts out of her head, consuming her so much she could no longer enjoy the blow job.

Clarke hadn't sucked cock in years, obviously, and she hadn't actually done it that many times with a guy, but she used to practice with a vibrator back in her days on the Ark in the hopes that when she was able to find a decent boyfriend she would be able to keep him.

If she had known then that her most significant relationships would be with women she might not have bothered, except for the fact that this had become quite the fantasy for her. So much so that she had actually asked Raven if she could make her one of these things, only to be told that was impossible as she didn't have the materials. Obviously she had lied, but it was hard to be mad about it when this made for such a wonderful surprise.

Initially it seemed like Raven enjoyed this just as much as she did, what with the eager stroking it Clarke's hair, the look in her eyes, and of course the dirty talk. But then she seemed to get weirdly lost in this act, and Clarke wasn't sure whether it was because she was enjoying it so much, or whether this wasn't enough for her any more, and she didn't want to mention into the blonde, who was clearly having fun.

And Clarke was, a lot, but the whole reason she practised giving blow jobs was to keep her love interested, and she couldn't let her down now. Particularly when there was something more pleasurable they could be doing, especially for her. Something Clarke was only too eager to do.

So without another word Clarke pulled herself up, grabbed Raven's head in both hands and kissed her firmly on the lips while straddling her lover's waist. Once the kiss was underway Clarke moved her hands downwards so she could guide the cock to the entrance to her pussy and then slowly pushed down on it.

While she was trying to line herself up properly Clarke rubbed herself with the wet dildo, causing her to moan and whimper into Raven's mouth with a mixture of pleasure and anticipation. She then of course let out a much, much louder sound of pleasure as for the first time in a very long time she was stretched by something bigger than a few fingers and tongue, and as much as she loved Raven's tongue and fingers it was amazing to feel this again.

When she realised what Clarke was doing Raven broke the kiss and slapped her ass, before trying to scold her, although the fact that she was breathless and clearly not mad, was hardly intimidating, "And, who gave you permission to ride me, huh? My leg is fix now, remember? Maybe I want you in a different position?"

"Oooooooooh, we can do that, mmmmmmmm fuck!" Clarke moaned, honestly barely paying attention, although meaning every word, "Put me in any position you want! Ohhhhhhhhhh God, I just wanna be fucked!"

There was a brief pause as Raven genuinely thought about this for a few long seconds, before grumbling, "Actually, this is good. For now."

Although Clarke barely heard that she was glad she did, because of course she had to giggle with delight at Raven trying to boss her around. This in turn caused this adorable pout to cross the brunette's beautiful face, which sadly didn't last that long as the other girl clearly became consumed with the same thing which was consuming Clarke, namely the rest of the dildo slowly sliding inside into the blonde.

Which again, was amazing, going nice and slowly so she could savour every single second of it. She wished it could last forever, but far too soon Clarke was sitting on Raven's lap with every inch of that dick inside her, both girls locking eyes and exchanging a soft smile, before once again they kissed.

Raven loved kissing Clarke, especially when they were pressed against each other so closely like this. Normally she just became lost in it, but she couldn't forget about the fact that the dildo she had been personally perfecting over the last year was buried inside of Clarke's cunt at that moment.

Oh yes, Clarke was sitting on her lap with every inch of that girl cock buried inside of her, making this one of the most intense kisses they had ever had. And it only got better when Clarke started bouncing up and down, officially beginning to ride her for the very first time, and the very first time they were having sex with a strap-on. And it was glorious.

Admittedly it made keeping up the kiss a little difficult, but Clarke went nice and slowly at first, giving them both plenty of chance to enjoy the lip lock while the blonde was bouncing up and down the brunette's dick. Of course, what was equally enjoyable was being able to stare into each other's eyes during sex, which was presumably why Clarke eventually broke the kiss.

Actually, they didn't spend the majority of the next few minutes after that staring into each other's eyes. No, Clarke was too busy leaning back, closing her eyes and crying out in pleasure, while Raven found herself staring at Clarke's big boobs bouncing up and down in time with her thrusts so hypnotically.

It was no secret that Clarke Griffin was stunningly beautiful, but Raven was pretty sure that most would agree her best feature was those big, beautiful tits of hers. They weren't ridiculously big, like some of those girls in the porn that she had watched, but unlike those girls they were all natural, and just... perfect! Raven could have gladly sucked on them for hours, had done so in the past, and was filled with the overwhelming urge to do that now.

An urge she resisted at first, but as Clarke was distracted she decided to indulge in this desire, confident in the knowledge that her girlfriend wouldn't mind. And sure enough, when she leaned forward to wrap her mouth around one of those big tits Clarke cried out joyfully and cupped the back of Raven's head, pushing her more firmly against her.

She then moaned happily, "Oh God yes Raven, oooooooooh, that feels so good, soooooooo gooooooooddddddddd, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk! I love it! I love your mouth on me, mmmmmmm, and your cock inside me. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, this is amazing! Thank you so much for doing this. Mmmmmmmmm, it's the best present ever. Oh fuck me, oh fuck!"

Grinning proudly around the nipple in her mouth Raven rewarded Clarke for her encouraging words by sucking even more passionately, and sliding her tongue around that sensitive bundle of flesh. She then started going back and forth between them, much to the continuous delight of both girls.

It was something Raven felt like she could do all day, and it felt like they got pretty close, Clarke holding back for a impressive amount of time, before asking for more. Maybe even a record amount, to the point where Raven was also craving more. But for at least that moment she was happy with exactly what they were doing, especially when she took a break from licking and sucking to just rub her face in those big boobs.

Clarke giggled with delight at this. Her lovers all seemed to do this, and while it wasn't as physically pleasurable as some of the other things Raven was currently doing to her Clarke got an incredible mental kick out of it.

Besides, it wasn't like it lasted too long, Raven quickly returning to licking and sucking her tits, adding her hands to the equation, which before this had been sliding over her body, mostly ending up on her ass which she gleefully squeezed and fondled, but she eventually did those things to Clarke's tits, making it even harder for her to hold back on begging for more. Or more likely, getting more herself by increasing the pace of her thrusting.

She resisted for as long as she could, but it had just been so long since she had a cock inside her. Don't get her wrong, she was more than satisfied without it, as Raven was an amazing lover, and had only become more amazing with all the practice they'd had.

However now places inside of Clarke which hadn't been touched in years were being stimulated, places she wasn't sure would be ever touched again, and to be experiencing that happening again, was truly overwhelming. Especially with Raven all over her tits like this. Oh yes, Clarke could only hold back so long before making herself cum, or begging for more. And she knew Raven actually had a preference, which was honestly the same one she had.

Despite this Clarke tried to be sneaky and just slowly increase the pace of the bouncing, and hope that Raven simply wouldn't notice. For better or for worse she did, pulling back from Clarke's tits and scowling at her girlfriend. Clarke grinned wickedly, and just kept bouncing at the same pace, and even increased it.

God, it was so wrong of her, but she totally got off on the annoyed expression on her lover's face. Which was the same story when Raven tried to get her to stop by smacking her ass. She then finally succeeded in stopping her, and punishing her, by holding her firmly down against her, pressing a lingering kiss against her lips, then pulling back and smiling wickedly.

"Do you want something?" Raven asked cheekily.

"You know what I want." Clarke moaned.

"Tell me anyway." Raven insisted.

Initially Clarke just glared at her girlfriend, before whimpering and then crying out increasingly loudly, "I wanna cum, mmmmmmmm oooooooooooh Raven, please let me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I want to cum soooooooooo bad, mmmmmmmm, please let me? Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me cum on your cock. Or let me do it! I don't care, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, I just want to cum. Please baby?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." Raven purred, before letting go of Clarke's butt and then smacking it, "Go on then, make yourself cum. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, fucking cum! Do it good and hard, ohhhhhhhhhh, and maybe I'll help you. Oh yes, do a good job and I promise, I'll fuck you good and hard. Just like you fucked me."

It was pretty much guaranteed that Raven would do that regardless, but just in case Clarke didn't waste time moaning a 'thank you' and quickly picking up the pace until she was slamming herself up and down with every ounce of her strength. Of course it didn't take that long to make her cum, and when she did it certainly hit her good and hard.

Probably because it had been a while since she last came on a cock, a joy she wasn't sure she would get again, and to cum on Raven's cock was extra satisfying. Especially when inevitably Raven started thrusting into her at the same pace that Clarke was using, meaning the two girls were working together to make sure this was as effective for them both as possible.

Raven meant to start thrusting sooner, but she was just so overwhelmed by the joy of actually having Clarke Griffin cumming for her again, and this time like never before. Oh yes, this time Clarke was cumming on her cock, and while it wasn't flesh and blood, and Raven didn't even want it to be, it was still an incredible mental high.

Something that Raven savored for what felt like an eternity, before she remembered what she was supposed to be doing and quickly grabbed onto Clarke's thighs firmly and started thrusting up into her. The difference being that unlike last time, she wasn't holding Clarke in place. No, she kept her grip nice and loose, allowing her girlfriend to continue riding her while she joined the equation.

At first Raven tried to keep her thrust strategic, saving her energy for later, more importantly trying to push Clarke over the edge at key moments. Something which might be fun to try more later, but once she started she had trouble stopping, until she just gave up in favour of the constant thrusting.

She was even able to sink them up for a while, but this drove Clarke even more crazy, and soon Raven just couldn't keep up. Not when she continued to be distracted by those big boobs bouncing up and down in her face, and best of all seeing Clarke's beautiful face overwhelmed with ecstasy. God, Raven would do anything to keep that look on her girl's beautiful face.

She got her chance when a clearly exhausted Clarke began slowing down, clearly needing a break. Possibly from the sex entirely, something Raven only really considered once she flipped their bodies over and started pounding into Clarke's pussy with every ounce of her strength.

To be fair, Clarke didn't exactly object to this treatment. In fact it was exactly the opposite, the other girl screaming happily as Raven continued fucking her. Which admittedly was kind of a double-edged sword, as while it was a sign that she was definitely on the right track, it was making sure that Raven was also becoming so exhausted from the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving.

In her current state of mind Raven could have probably cum just from aching Clarke cum, however the other end of the dildo was bashing against her clit the entire time, ensuring that she would cum almost as much as her girlfriend. Sadly it also meant that this couldn't last forever.

That, and the fact that sadly neither girl had unlimited stamina. And sure enough, eventually they collapsed in a sweaty heap together, desperately gasping for breath and trying to get over what they had just experienced. They then fell into a long make out session, before untangling themselves, cleaning themselves up, and heading out into the great unknown to hopefully save their friends.