More than Just Surviving Ch. 03

Story Info
Clarke and Raven celebrate finding sanctuary.
5.1k words
4.67
2.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

Clarke and Raven were horrified to find that when they reached the Bunker which had hopefully kept their friends safe from the past five years Praimfaya had buried it under a mountain of rubble. They did their best to clear it, but try as they might some of the pieces were just too big for the two of them alone to remove. Ultimately they were forced to give up and go looking for some kind of safe haven, because if they didn't find one.

It wouldn't matter whether they got their friends out, or not, because even if they did, they would all be screwed. Hell, their friends up in the Ark would be coming down any day now, and when they did, they could assist helping out the people in the Bunker, but then they would all have the same problem, meaning nowhere to go and no food or drink to survive on.

It now seemed like a cruel irony that Clarke had wanted to do more than survive, and succeeded in doing so with Raven for the past few years, only for the two of them to die when the nightmare which had been yet another apocalypse had passed them by. Which certainly seemed like it would be that cruel fate because they wandered for days through barren wasteland to the point they could barely continue.

In fact, Clarke was sure that she would have given up a long time ago, if she wasn't fighting for her friends, and more importantly Raven. For them she would find a way to keep going. Someway they could live. Even if she had to die in the process.

Just as all hope seemed lost Clarke saw something in the distance, and choked out while pointing to it, "What's that?"

The sun was directly in front of them, so Raven had to squint, and even when she saw what Clarke did, she didn't want to jinx it, and she was also exhausted, so she grumbled, "Probably a mirage."

But it wasn't! The closer and closer they got to it, the more clear it became that it was a clearing in the forest, and where there were trees that had to be some sort of water. Even just a small bit would keep them alive at this point, and Clarke would have happily settled for anything.

Which she try to tell Raven, but they were both too tired to have a real conversation, which was probably for the best, as they needed every ounce of energy not to collapse just before they were saved. And sure enough, they managed to make their way into the valley and through the trees to a clearing with a small lake, surrounded by fruit trees. Which had them both running for the water, and falling to their knees before it, then a horrible thought hit them, stopping in their tracks.

"It could be poisonous." Raven said what they were both thinking, "Or just undrink-able."

"If we don't drink, we're dead anyway." Clarke croaked sadly.

With no other choice they simultaneously scooped up a hand full of water, which to be fair looked so good right now, turn to each other to give their girlfriend perhaps one last comforting smile, and then drank. It certainly tasted like water, so after only the briefest of hesitations, they began to drink as much as they could, quenching their thirst for the first time in days.

They then let out a cry of relief and hugged each other tightly. They then kind of went through the same thing with the fruit, although for at least her part Clarke was a lot more confident that things would be okay. Which was also why when they pulled back from a second embrace Clarke leaned in to kiss her lover.

Taken aback by this Raven initially responded, before pulling back and questioning, "Clarke?"

"What?" Clarke questioned.

"There could be people here, watching us!" Raven pointed out.

"After Praimfaya?" Clarke questioned sceptically.

"Hey, there weren't supposed to be survivors last time, and there were." Raven countered, before continuing to list off, "And what if there are more people like us, huh? Survivors who either hid under ground, or in the air? Or what if there some kind of mutated animal, just waiting to feast on our flesh? Huh? There's literally so many things we don't know about this place, and variables we haven't even thought of yet. We can't just-"

"I don't know, it looks pretty abandoned to me." Clarke pouted, "And as I've said before, life should be about more than just surviving."

Raven thought long and hard about her answer. On the one hand she totally agreed with Clarke, and was grateful for that philosophy, as it had brought them together. Most importantly, it had been days since they last had sex, and God knows that Raven had missed it. Missed Clarke in that way. And really, they deserve to enjoy themselves after coming so close to death.

But all her previous points were echoing in her head, and she just had a weird feeling like they were being watched. Which she didn't want to have to explain, as it would make her seen like a crazy person, but it was just how she felt. So she needed to be the mature one. God, Raven hated to be the mature one.

"One hour of exploration, then sex?" Raven offered.

The adrenaline leaving her system Clarke countered, "An hour of sleep, each, then an hour of exploration, and then sex?"

"Deal." Raven grinned.

*

Those two hours of sleep ended up being more like six each, and the one hour of exploration ended up being more like ten minutes, because a short distance away from the lake there was a group of abandoned houses. They wanted to explore further, just in case there were in fact people living there, but from what they could see there was no evidence that anyone had been living there for years.

Or at least, in the first couple of houses they searched. And in the third there was a very inviting bed, almost as good as what they had enjoyed in their private underground bunker, which just made it impossible for Raven to say no. So she didn't. No, when Clarke pulled Raven into her arms she gladly kissed back, as they fell upon the nearest bed.

While Raven was still uneasy about their surroundings these houses were old, and almost certainly built before Praimfaya, so really the best course of action at this point was laying low in one of the houses and seeing if any survivors return to them. And what better way to pass the time, then to have sex? Although mostly, Raven just wanted too.

After all, they had dodged another bullet, and now they wanted to celebrate. That was natural, and Raven was more than fine with going with the flow. Especially as it seemed she would be the one benefiting from it, as Clarke forcefully pinned her down and started rubbing her hands all over her body, and not allow Raven to really return the favour.

At first she was allowed to caress Clarke's back and sides, but when she try to squeeze that cute little ass of hers Raven's hands were pushed away. Which was extremely hypocritical given shortly after that Clarke's hands gently cupped both her breasts, causing the mechanic to moan into the kiss, and of course for Wanheda to grinned wickedly into it.

The message was crystal clear that being that Clarke wanted to be the one in charge right now, and it was hard for Raven to have a problem with that when her skilled lover was touching her like that. Oh yes, Raven was perfectly happy to lie back and let the other girl do all the work, especially as it was only a matter of time before she got return to the favour, and when that happened she planned to make full use of it, just like Clarke now was.

Clarke hadn't even really begun taking advantage of the situation, although this made for a great appetizer things to come. Especially when she pulled Raven's shirt up and over her head, and then quickly unhooked her bra and pulled it out of the way. She allowed Raven to do the same to her, just to be fair, but didn't allow her to get too preoccupied touching her tits.

After all, Raven could get a bit too focused on Clarke's big boobs, to the point that Raven's tits could go barely touched during their sessions, which was unacceptable as far as Clarke was concerned. Mostly because she adored her girlfriend, but also because the mechanic had quite a good pair of tits herself, something the blonde tried to make clear by giving the brunette's boobs all the attention they deserve for the next few minutes.

Initially that just meant her hands caressing them while her lips moved back and forth between Raven's neck and the other girl's lips, although admittedly it was not long before Clarke kissed her way down her lover's chest and up one of her tits. She then swirled her tongue around one of Raven's nipples, took it into her mouth and sucked on it for a few long seconds.

Then she kissed her way down one boob and then up the other so she could repeat the process, something she did over and over again as she started going back and forth. After a while she even began using her hands on whichever breast she wasn't using her mouth on, and increasing the force of the licking and sucking.

That last thing had Raven whimpering, "Please Clarke, mmmmmmmmm, more! Give me more, ohhhhhhhhh please, oooooooooh please fuck me! Oh fuck, that's so good, sooooooooo gooooooooodddddddd, mmmmmmm, but I want more. I, I want your mouth lower. Yesssssssss, lower, mmmmmmmm, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Normally Clarke would have been only too happy to oblige, however on this occasion she had something else in mind. Something she was sure that the other girl would approve of, at least in the long run. So for a few long minutes Clarke just ignored Raven, and then slid her hand down the other girl's stomach. That was all it took to silence Raven, or more accurately reduce her to a incoherent mess.

Obviously she was just as wound up as Clarke was, probably for the same reasons. That being that they had once again become disturbingly close to death, this one long and slow, and they hadn't thought they would ever get the chance to do this again, and now that they were they wanted to take advantage of it. Especially as it was in a nice soft bed.

Honestly Clarke would've been perfectly happy to fuck in the middle of the rocky shore next to the lake, but this was definitely preferable. Oh yes, their naked bodies would be hidden away, just in case there really was anyone else, and they had a nice soft surface to enjoy. And speaking of naked, Clarke skillfully pushed her own pants and panties down and out of the way before pushing that hand downwards.

She thought about removing Raven's pants and panties too, and soon she would, but right now she liked the idea of leaving them on. Why? Because then she could make Raven ruin at least those panties, by sliding her hand into them, which was exactly what she did after savoring the moment.

Raven was admittedly a bit frustrated that it took so long for Clarke to push her hand into her pants, and even when she finally did it wasn't under the panties, and she simply rubbed her needy centre. Admittedly if it had been just about anyone else Raven would've welcomed the warm-up, but she was already plenty warmed up, and aching to go.

Although there was something to be said for the teasing, especially as just as she was about to complain Clarke silenced her with a kiss. Which happened a few times over the next pleasurable, but frustrating minutes, as Clarke repeated the process. Like when she finally push those panties, which were probably now ruined, out of the way, and started rubbing bare skin against bare skin. And then more importantly, pushed a finger into Raven's needy cunt.

Those things caused Raven to cry out into the kiss, except the last thing, which had her breaking the kiss and letting out a loud cry which no doubt echoed around this little slice of paradise somehow untouched by the flames of Praimfaya.

Which Raven should probably try and avoid doing again, just in case there really were other people here, but it was really hard as Clarke pushed that finger slowly all the way inside of her and then started pumping it in and out of her needy cunt. Of course in turn this made Clarke grin smugly down at her, which was a little frustrating, but Raven really didn't blame her. After all, it really was amazing what Clarke Griffin could do with just one finger.

It was even more impressive what she could do with multiple fingers, which she proved when after a few moments of gentle fingering Clarke pushed a second finger into Raven's pussy, while beginning to rub the other girl's clit with her thumb. Which was more than enough to make Raven feel like she was going to cum already, especially with Clarke's other hand massaging her tits, while her girlfriend went back and forth between kissing her neck and lips.

Then all of a sudden she pulled those fingers out, and moved back slightly, making Raven cry out in protest. At first she didn't follow up with a comment, because the blonde grabbed into the brunette's pants and panties and finally removed them, and even in her current state Raven had to admit that was probably for the best.

But then Clarke got off the bed, causing Raven to cry out, "Hey! What gives?"

"Just returning the earlier favour." Clarke grinned, grabbing the strap-on and pulling it out of her girlfriend's bag.

"Oh..." Raven blushed, "I guess that would be okay."

"You guess." Clarke mocked, while stepping into the harness.

"Fine. It's more than okay." Raven grumbled, pausing as she watched Clarke slowly pulled the harness up her thighs and tighten it around her waist, before she asked, "Do you want me too, you know? Suck it?"

"Yes." Clarke admitted in a husky voice, already imagining it, before quickly adding, "But... after. Mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I want you to suck your cum and pussy cream off of my big dick. But first, I want to fuck you. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, I want to fuck your hot little pussy. But first you need to beg me for it. Go on, do it. Beg me to fuck you with the cock you made to fuck me, mmmmmmmm, and finger yourself while doing it. Yesssssssssss, that's it, show me! Show me just how bad you want it. Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's it baby. Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, good girl. Now beg! Come on Raven, let's hear it."

Not wanting to come down from her high Raven was of course only too happy to start touching herself. The first time she had done it in front of Clarke she had been a little shy, but that was a long time ago, and now she did it without hesitation.

She was just as eager to beg, but Clarke didn't exactly give her a chance to speak at first, and after that Raven wanted to save face a little bit, and more importantly tease Clarke like she had been teased. Which kind of backfired on her, as it meant it just took longer for her to get what she truly wanted, but the annoyed look on Clarke's face was totally worth it. Of course, it was only a matter of time before she gave her lover what she wanted.

"Fuck me Clarke, fuck me hard!" Raven moaned loudly after a brief pause, "Fuck me with the dick I made to fuck you! Oh please, mmmmmmmm, please baby, give it to me! Oh yeah, give me that cock! I want every single inch of that big strap-on deep inside me. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, fuck me Clarke! Fuck me good, and hard, and deep, oh fuck me! Fuck me! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, get over here and fuck me! Yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me please, ohhhhhhhhhh, oh please, ooooooooooh, oh Clarke, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, fuck me, fuck me good!"

Clarke was only too happy to oblige, pushing the first few inches of the dildo slowly into Raven's pussy, causing her girl to cry out loudly in pleasure. That continued to be the case throughout the long, slow penetration. Which was unnecessary of course, as the cock slid into Raven's cunt like a hot knife through butter, meaning Clarke could have easily slammed every inch inside of her in just one hard thrust.

Or at least a couple of them. And maybe sometime in the future she would do exactly that. Oh yes, she like that idea. Getting Raven even more wet than she was right now, and then slamming the strap-on inside her snatch and then fucking her hard right from the start.

However, since this was the first time doing this, at least this way round, Clarke thought it was important to start out slow. It was also why after she finished burying the entire length of the cock inside of Raven she paused, so they could both savour the moment, and the feeling of their bodies pressed so tightly together, touching in all the right places.

Then when she officially started the pussy fucking it was nice and slow, again, giving them both a chance to savour it and the first time that Clarke made love to Raven with a nice big cock it squeezed such wonderful sounds out of her in the process. God, no wonder her girlfriend enjoyed fucking her this way so much, and had wanted to do this again. And hopefully she would feel the same way about this arrangement.

That certainly seemed to be the cases Raven's body was welcoming her dick, and not just her pussy. No, somewhere along the way Raven wrapped her arms and legs around Clarke, holding her tightly and lovingly as they made love. Then there was the way Raven was staring up at her lovingly. Well, Clarke was used to seeing an adoring gaze from her lover, but this was just so much more intense.

And again, she was constantly making wonderful sounds, namely cries, gasps, whimpers and best of all moans of pure pleasure, which was music to Clarke's ears. Wonderful music which slowly built to a crescendo when the love making would be inevitably increase, but for now she was more than happy with what she was getting.

Despite this Clarke just couldn't resist reaching down and kissing Raven, although that did sadly completely muffled those wonderful sounds, and meant they were no longer staring into each other's eyes. The trade-off was kind of worth it though, because the kiss was so wonderfully intense and hungry, their bodies pressed so firmly together at that moment it was like they were trying to fuse into one.

And in that wonderful moment, they were one. But eventually they had to break the kiss for some much-needed air, so Clarke started going back and forth between those two things, and occasionally marveling at the perfect body underneath her own, especially Raven's tits which were bouncing in time with the thrust.

Raven adored receiving all this from Clarke, maybe especially the kissing. Although it was really close, because it was incredibly hot and flattering for another girl to look at her like that, with such hungry desire, and of course it was so amazing to be staring into Clarke's eyes and see the love she felt for her reflected back at her.

Most of these things she'd experienced before with men, but it was different with Clarke. Well, obviously the cock which was currently inside of her wasn't 'real', but in that moment it felt real enough, and an extension of Clarke, pushing her deeper than ever before. Also, everything with Clarke was that much more intense, as she loved her more than anyone.

Especially more than Finn. Raven hated thinking about him, but sometimes she just couldn't help it. Especially under these circumstances, and it was kind of putting her off. Although in a really twisted way, that was kind of a good thing, as it meant they could continue doing this for longer, before she felt the urge to beg for more.

Even then she did her best to avoid it, because she wanted this to continue. Ideally forever. Oh yes, Raven Reyes wanted Clarke Griffin to make love to her just like this forever. Well, maybe they could switch places a few times. That would be more fair, and Raven definitely wanted to get another turn being in control. Although for now this was very, very acceptable.

Then all of a sudden while Clarke was kissing her again she felt the other girl rolled them over so that the blonde was on her back in the brunette was on top of her. Which was kind of disorienting given Raven was kind of drunk on the pleasure she had been receiving, and then all of a sudden the dildo wasn't fucking her anymore. No, it was perfectly still. Although it was buried all the way inside her, so that was something.

MTL17
MTL17
1,999 Followers
12