More than Just Surviving Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it just wasn't what she was doing before and Raven whimpered in disappointment because of it. She then broke the kiss and looked at Clarke questioningly, who just grinned mischievously up at her for a few long seconds, before offering an explanation.

"Ride me." Clarke softly pushed, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ride me Raven. I want you to fuck my dick nice and slow. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it. Ride me. Ride me slow, oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, but don't make yourself cum yet. No, mmmmmmmm, oooooooooooh, fuck yes, you need to ask permission for that."

Well, Raven had wanted another turn being in control. Arguably, this could be seen as a 'be careful what you wish for' situation, as Raven had been really enjoying what they had been doing. So it was very tempting to ask if they could just go back to the way they were, or even just forcefully rolled them back. But she didn't want to give Clarke the satisfaction. Besides, Raven really didn't mind taking control of the fuck.

No, in fact she loved getting the opportunity to bounce up and down the strap-on, and quickly established a slow and steady rhythm, both because Clarke asked her too, and again, it was exactly what she wanted. Or more accurately, what they both wanted. Oh yes, both girls wanted this to last as long as possible, and Raven was only to happy to oblige.

Unfortunately, that did mean concentrating on unpleasant memories, like Finn in between them, him choosing Clarke, and Raven still loving him anyway. Which was kind of crazy, but not as much as Clarke killing him, and Raven still loving her anyway. But she just couldn't help herself. As much as Raven tried to hate Clarke Griffin, she just couldn't.

Even back then, and spending five years together alone hadn't driven them apart like it would most people, but instead cause them to fall madly in love, to the point that thinking of those two things during sex could only do so much before her overwhelming feelings for this woman took over. Especially because she knew from experience it was vice versa.

For the next few long minutes Raven also resisted the urge to look downwards, because there was so much beauty on display for her. Especially Clarke staring at her with the same love and devotion she had before, and it was now too intense for Raven to look at. Which was the same for the look on the blonde's face, and if the brunette looked between their bodies to where her pussy was pumping the dildo strapped around the other girl's waist.

And of course, there was those big boobs bouncing in time with the thrusts. Raven couldn't look, really shouldn't look, but eventually she just couldn't help herself. Then without even thinking about it she started increasing the pace of the bouncing, which quickly led to her getting a hard smack to her ass.

"Hey! What did I say about asking permission?" Clarke scolded, and then when Raven gave her an angry look she shrugged it off, "What? You made me beg, so it's only fair that I truly return the favour."

Raven was very, very tempted to complain that was out of revenge for something Clarke had done, but instead she just gave an annoyed sighed, and then begged with slowly increasing enthusiasm, "Please Clarke, may I cum? Please? Oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I need to cum. Please make me, mmmmmmmmm, make me cum. Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck. Fuck me hard and make me cum! Or let me do it. I don't care anymore, just please, please, please let me cum for you Clarke. I need to cum. I need it! Oh please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, fuck me, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ah fuck!"

It took a lot longer than Raven would've liked, Clarke seemingly perfectly content with watching her squirm for a while. Which felt really cruel, but admittedly it wasn't anything Raven hadn't done to make sure that her girl came nice and hard, and she had no doubt that was Clarke's main goal. Those first few minutes were almost unbearable though, Raven even whimpering pathetically, and her words becoming truly desperate.

Thankfully that was about the time Clarke took pity on her, although annoyingly she didn't give her the courtesy of actually telling her to make her cum. Instead she simply grabbed Raven's hips, and silently encouraged her to pick up the pace. Admittedly, the message was loud and clear, and Raven was soon slamming herself up and down as roughly as she could.

Of course she came long before that point, so hard it would have probably caused her to stop if she hadn't spent the last five years having ridiculously good sex. Instead she was able to push passed that incredibly satisfying climax and onto another, and another, and another. Then just when she didn't think it could get any better Clarke added herself to the equation.

Well, technically she was part of the equation before, but now even more so. Oh yes, by simply pushing her hips upwards for a few well-timed thrusts, she made Raven cum extra hard. And from there, things somehow got even better, making Raven fall even more deeply in love with Clarke Griffin, if that was possible. Because it really shouldn't be, but every time Raven didn't think she could love Clarke more she was proven wrong.

Clarke new she could enjoy watching Raven ride her cock even more, and was proven wonderfully right when her girlfriend started cumming for her. Cumming on her cock! Oh God, that was so hot. Sure, she couldn't feel it as a man would, but Clarke could clearly see Raven momentarily pausing as an orgasm hit, her pupils dilating, an extra loud scream of pleasure escaping her lips and a significant amount of liquid sliding out of her cunt, and covering the cock inside it.

Clarke's cock! Oh yes, regardless of biology in that wonderful moment it truly felt like her cock Raven Reyes was cumming on, and then later pushing herself to climax after climax to maximize the pleasure for them both. God, it was heaven!

Even though Raven had assured her that she could cum while wearing the strap-on Clarke had been sceptical. Sure, it had felt nice to feel something rub her clit when she had put on the strap-on, and it felt even better when she started using it on her girlfriend, but even then she was sceptical it could get the job done.

Turns out it could, at least with the added mental bonus of fucking the goddess known as Raven Reyes, especially when she started cumming on her cock. In fact, that led to a surprisingly satisfying climax, especially as it was followed by another, and another, and another as the two girls started working together to get the most out of this, Clarke switching from strategic thrusting to constantly pounding Raven's pussy with everything she had.

She became so lost in the moment that the second the other girl started slowing down Clarke immediately flipped their positions so they were back in the missionary position and completely took over the pussy pounding. Admittedly there was an adjustment period, Clarke having to get back into the groove of things, but eventually she had them both cumming again.

Something that Raven clearly welcomed, given the way that she wrapped her arms and legs around her, holding her close while doing her best to pull Clarke downwards, and then push her upwards. Raven also kissed her passionately, which was maybe her favourite part of this. That and the orgasms. Well, the orgasms probably first, but this was a very close second.

Which was why Clarke very much wish this could last forever. But she pretty much thought that about any form of sex with Raven Reyes, which was why she always wanted to make them last as long as possible, even if that was inconvenient. Now it felt like they had all the time in the world, but ultimately their bodies ran out of steam, and they collapsed into a sweaty heap.

Although they then did get to bask in the afterglow of their pleasure, and shower each other in soft kisses. First Clarke to Raven's shoulder and chest, then Raven to Clarke's forehead, and then finally the blonde found the strength to lift her head up and press a few gentle kisses to the brunette's face, before kissing her, long, slow and sweet.

Then, because she was in a particularly mushy mood, Clarke broke the kiss, stared lovingly down at Raven and after a few long seconds whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too." Raven replied without hesitation, the two girls smiling dreamily at each other for a few long seconds, before Raven heard a sound and asked, "What was that?"


12