More than Just Surviving Ch. 04

Story Info
Clarke has a surprise for Raven.
4.3k words
5
1.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Raven had been right about hearing something, and when they untangled themselves they found signs of life, but they didn't get a good look at exactly who, or what it was. Naturally, this put a damper on the sex, and they quickly dressed and went searching for the mysterious onlooker. At first they were frighteningly unsuccessful, until they got lucky by the river.

It was a little girl, of all things. The poor thing with skin and bones, but managed to escape the second time, before curiosity got the better of her, or maybe just hunger, as they managed to corner her while picking fruit. Her name was Madi, she was a Nightblood, and she was alone. Naturally they searched the area to make sure she was telling the truth, but it wasn't exactly surprising when they didn't find anybody.

It was also not surprising that Madi was reluctant to trust them, but clearly the child was lonely, as after a few weeks they were pretty much spending every moment of the day with each other, something Raven was very, very grateful for. Because she loved Clarke more than anyone she'd ever had feelings for, but it was so nice to have someone else to talk too.

Although it did mean they had to be cautious about showing physical affection around the kid. Because Madi proved to be very bright, and wise beyond her years. Hell, within their first day together the five-year-old had worked out that Clarke and Raven were a couple. Admittedly she'd had a clue from the way they first met, but thankfully she hadn't really seen what was going on.

Of course Clarke and Raven still found time for each other, although now it was strictly just at night time, in the safety of their own bed, like right now. Oh yes, Raven had been looking forward to this all day, something she proved by practically tearing off her own clothes. This greatly amused Clarke, who infuriatingly insisted on taking her sweet time to remove her own clothes, before finally joining Raven on the bed.

Which of course led to a long making out session, the kind which Raven was more than happy to do for several long minutes, just to savour this precious moment. And to make sure Madi had truly gone to bed. Unfortunately when she tried to start grinding herself against her girlfriend Clarke broke the kiss and got up.

"Hey, what gives?" Raven pouted.

"Just in the mood for something special." Clarke grinned, before retrieving their strap-on from it's hiding place.

"Ooooooooooooh, the strap-on? Already, baby?" Raven grinned.

"Uh-huh." Clarke hummed, already sticking the toy into her mouth and starting to suck it.

They didn't always use the strap-on, but whenever they did a lot of fun was had by all. It was weird to introduce it so soon though. In fact, the last time Clarke did this, it was their first night in this sanctuary. The first time they met Madi. Only this time Clarke was treating her to a show first, sucking the first few inches of the shaft, before sliding her tongue up and down the full length, making sure every bit of it was nice and wet without having to deep throat it.

Which was a little disappointing, as that was something Raven loved to watch, but having forced herself to do it she could understand why Clarke would want to avoid it, especially if she was in a dominant mood. And Raven couldn't complain, considering what was about to happen to her. Or at least, what she thought was going to happen. In reality it was much, much kinkier than that.

"So, how do you want me?" Raven asked after her girlfriend started strapping the dildo onto herself.

"Turn over." Clarke said without hesitation, "Mmmmmmmm, turn around, and bend over. Get on the edge of the bed, and stick that cute little ass of yours in the air. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, good girl."

Clarke chuckled with wicked delight as not only did Raven not hesitate to do as she was told, but when she was in position she even wiggled that cute little butt of hers, clearly daring the other girl to do something about it. Something Raven might regret, when she found out exactly what Clarke was planning on. Or not? Oh yes, the blonde definitely planned on the brunette not regretting this, at least not in the long run.

But for now she had to tread carefully, and ease Raven into the idea. So Clarke got onto her knees behind her girlfriend, gave that cute little behind a hard slap, seemingly thanking her for her teasing, which in turn caused the other woman to cry out in delight. Clarke then made Raven gasp as she suddenly grabbed onto her cheeks, spread them wide apart, and then spat onto her ass hole.

Before poor Raven could even register what was happening, Clarke's tongue was slowly sliding over the saliva that was now on her butt hole, causing her to cry out, "Clarke!"

"Yes?" Clarke teased after the first lick, going right back to the second. In which to get a reply, she pushed, "What? I said, I wanted to do something special, didn't I?"

"Yeah, oooooooooooh, but I didn't think this was what you had in mind." Raven admitted.

"Want me to stop?" Clarke asked after another lick, confident that she already knew the answer. And sure enough...

"I... I didn't say that." Raven stammered, and then after a few more licks, she moaned, "No, don't stop! Lick me! Mmmmmmmmmmm, lick me back there! Oh fuck Clarke, you're such a twisted bitch! And I love it!"

"And I love you." Clarke grinned, before taking another lick.

"You too." Raven replied, this time without hesitation, adding with another moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I love you too, mmmmmmmmm, and I love you licking my ass hole!"

Which was certainly a very good sign for what was to come, but essentially this was the easy part, and something that Clarke had been very confident about. Hell, she had even done this exact thing a few times before. She'd also stuck her fingers in Raven's ass. But she had done those things while fingering the other girl's pussy, and that was mostly at the beginning of their relationship.

Back then, she had been excited to try new things with Raven, but hadn't kept it up because they couldn't go further. Now they could, which was why she was gently pushing the issue, and tonight she was hoping to go all the way. Or at least revealed to Raven exactly what she planned for her, and then the other girl could have some time to think about it. Which was arguably what she was doing anyway, but Clarke couldn't help try this sneaky way first.

The constant gasps, cries and moans her girl let out were a very positive sign, especially as Raven was pushing her face into a pillow, showing it felt so good she felt the need to muffle her sounds. Which in turn, made Clarke grin wickedly into her lover's butt, as she pressed her face more firmly between those cheeks, and started swirling her tongue around that forbidden hole, as well as simply up and down.

She even tried to push her tongue into that incredibly tight hole, and while she didn't get very far, Raven pushed her ass back against that tongue, like she was helping her girlfriend fuck her back there. Fuck, that was so hot, and exactly the kind of thing that Wanheda had been hoping for.

After a few minutes of this, Clarke reluctantly pulled her tongue away from Raven's butt hole and briefly sucked on her fingers, before bringing them to her target. This initially had the brunette tensing up, but thankfully it wasn't long before she was relaxing, and allowing the blonde to push a finger into her ass. Which of course, Clarke decided to do slowly, to make this as easy on her girl as possible.

However, if she was being honest, also because she was savouring the feeling. Hell, she used her free hand to pull one of Raven's butt cheeks aside, so she could get the best possible look at that finger disappearing into that back door, and then being pumped in and out of it. Which thankfully again, got positive responses out of her lover.

At least until Raven nervously asked, "Clarke? What are you doing?"

"You're the smart one." Clarke pointed out, and then after another few long seconds of pumping her girl's butt with that finger, challenged, "You tell me."

"Oh..." Raven blushed, suddenly getting it.

"We don't have too." Clarke quickly added, "I know it's weird, and gross, and whatever. But... I like it when you play with my ass. And I know you like it when I play with yours. See? So, wanna explore it further? Or should I just fuck your hot little cunt, while fingering your butt hole? Or should I leave that hole alone, and concentrate on this hole?"

Raven moaned, as Clarke moved her other hand to her pussy and began to rub it, and even though it was obviously clouding edge judgment, she still replied with the soft, "No."

"No, we should stop?" Clarke cautiously clarified, "Or no, we shouldn't do this?"

"Probably both." Raven chuckled, "But yeah. If you want to try this, we can try this. And, oh, it's not like you don't have scientific evidence to back you up. So, if we're going to do it, do it now, before I lose my nerve. And before you lose yours. And ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, just do something. Ohhhhhhhhh shit, even if it is fucking me in the ass."

"Well, if you're sure... prove it." Clarke gently pushed, briefly adding another finger before pulling them out and sucking them clean, "Spread your cheeks, and give me your ass hole. Prove that you want me to fuck you there. Please? Oh God, thank you, Raven. I promise, you won't regret this. I'll make sure of it. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, give me that booty! Oh fuck!"

Raven had wondered whether this would happen, but to actually found herself in the bent over position, and reaching back to spread her ass cheeks open was terrifying. Admittedly, also exciting, but mostly terrifying. Especially as she was dealing with a cock which would never go soft.

Also, no amount of preparation would make this process painless, and sure enough when Clarke pressed the tip of the strap-on against her back door, and started pushing forward, Raven felt pain. Well, mostly it was discomfort at first, but it slowly increased, as Clarke began stretching that forbidden hole wider and wider, until the head of that dildo slid through her back hole, and into her butt.

Honestly, just before that happened, Raven had almost yelled at Clarke to get it over with. Because she just kept pushing forwards, then pulling back, as if she could take away the pain completely. Something they both knew she couldn't, which was proven by how loudly she cried out in pain when she first lost her anal virginity. Although ironically, it was that thought which made this bearable.

Arguably, she never really had a virginity to give Clarke. But this was different. This was the first time doing something, and it was something the girl she loved obviously wanted. That meant, when her girl tried to give her an out, the answer was easy. And somewhat surprising.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." Clarke quickly apologized, "I wish there was a way to do this without hurting you. But, this wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't worth it, you know? No pain, no gain? And God Raven, have you seen your butt? I swear, mmmmmmmm, you were made for this. And you've never done it before, right? And you know what that means, don't you, baby? It means, you just gave me your anal cherry.

Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, it's mine now. And it always will be. And I think that's soooooooo hot. So, I would really like to continue, if that's okay with you. But, if it's not, I totally get it. You're the priority here, so whatever you say, goes. I swear. It's just-"

"It's okay." Raven reassured, enjoying the irony of it.

"It is?" Clarke questioned cautiously.

"Yeah." Raven admitted, before adding, "Like you said, it was always going to hurt. But I want more. I wanna give this a real shot. And not just for you, but for me. So do it, Clarke. Fuck my ass! Fill it full of our strap-on, and fucking butt fuck me! Come on, just do it. Do it, AH FUCK! No, it's okay. Keep going. Ah fuck!"

Naturally, it didn't take much encouragement for Clarke to push forwards. Just as it didn't take much to make Raven cry out in pain, so much so, she felt the need to reassure her girl it was okay to keep going. Admittedly, the pausing might have less to do with any hesitation, and more the blonde trying to give the brunette a chance to relax.

Either way, Raven was very grateful for it, as it was a reminder that Clarke meant what she had just said. Her welfare was the priority, and therefore, she would make this as easy as possible on her. Which continued to be the case, as the blonde continued to make her way through the brunette's bowels, as the mechanic gave Wanheda the best possible view of it.

Which was incredibly embarrassing for Raven, and not something she could imagine herself doing for anyone else. Hell, no way would she have been even doing half the things she did for this girl with anyone else, let alone taking it up the butt. But this was Clarke Griffin. Her first-ever girlfriend, and someone she had fallen hard for.

Besides, while she was no natural anal slut, Raven had to admit, there was a certain twisted thrilled to all of this. Especially the part where it didn't take much to look over her shoulder, to where she could see how much Clarke was enjoying this. How much she was loving the show. Oh God, her girlfriend was staring at her ass hole stretching for that big dick. And the mechanic found herself enjoying the idea of making her lover happy this way.

Clarke felt bad for inflicting pain upon Raven, and something that she obviously wasn't entirely sure about. It was why she hadn't been in a hurry to try and introduce this into their routine. Well that, and she actually found everything else they did incredibly satisfying. However, she just had this feeling that Raven would end up liking it. And like she said, with that incredibly well-rounded butt, she thought for sure that her girl was made for this.

Which as it turns out, wasn't quite as true as she'd been hoping. Because sure, there was no doubt that Raven looked beautiful liked this. Fuck, her butt hole looked beautiful stretching for their strap-on, which in this precious moment, was acting as Clarke's cock, sliding deep into Raven, like never before. But unfortunately, it came with a price.

Maybe it had been naïve to think that anyone could enjoy getting their ass stuffed, but for whatever reason, Clarke had convinced herself that Raven would enjoy this right from the beginning. Hell, she was even disappointed at the sounds her girl was making. Also, she was worried that any second Raven would tell her to stop, and that would be the end of it.

But of course, the mechanic was just too stubborn for that. And to be fair, Wanheda conquered this new territory as slowly as possible, until finally, the butt stuffing was complete. Oh fuck, Clarke had her dick all the way inside another girl's backside. Inside her girl's bowels. Something she just had to savour for a few long seconds, and then more importantly, gloat about it.

"You did it, Raven!" Clarke announced excitedly, at least trying to make her words sound like praise, which to be fair, they were, "You just took every single inch of this dick up your made for butt sex booty! Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, you did it. You took every inch of me, inside you. Mmmmmmmm, I love it when you do that for me. But wow, all the way in your ass?

Mmmmmmmmm, what a slut. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, I just knew you would make the perfect little anal slut. How could you not, with such an incredible bubble butt like this? Oh yes, you'll see, baby. Soon enough, you're going to be begging to be fucked in the ass every single day. And don't worry, I'll be happy to give my little anal whore what she needs."

"Clarke, shut up and fuck me!" Raven grumbled in clear annoyance.

Of course, this in turn caused Clarke to chuckle with twisted delight, and then biting her lip, to prevent herself from talking again. Which she really wanted to do, but it really wouldn't be that hard to annoy Raven to the point that she called the whole thing off, which was the last thing that Wanheda wanted.

No, The Commander of Death wanted to butt fuck the other girl, and if only for a few long minutes, turn her sassy girlfriend into her bitch. Her little anal bitch. So Clarke eventually obliged Raven's request, slowly pulling about half of that dildo out of that incredibly tight hole. Then of course, she pushed it all the way back in, before repeating the process, and thus officially starting to sodomize the other girl.

For a few moments, some version of those words echoed through Clarke's head, distracting her to the point where she was worried that she might miss cries for mercy. Truthfully, she did miss something, but it wasn't what she feared. No, it was the great enjoyment in Raven's sound, and that became undeniable. Raven Reyes was actually enjoying this! Enjoying getting fucked in the ass.

Getting fucked in this perfect little bubble butt, which had literally been made for fucking. Which meant that Clarke had been right all along about this. Something that she very much intended to gloat about later, but for now? Now, she needed to make sure she didn't say anything to ruin the moment. Or at least, before the other girl was too distracted with her need to cum to care what she said.

Raven was deeply embarrassed by the fact that she was whimpering, gasping and even moaning in pleasure from taking a dick up her ass. On some level, she knew it was possible that she could enjoy such a thing. And part of her had even been hoping for it, as surely it would be preferable over the pain and discomfort.

But apparently not, as the humiliation was so overwhelming, she actually found herself missing that pain and discomfort, as it faded away, and was replaced with pure pleasure. Far more than she thought she would receive from this twisted act. Which unfortunately proved Clarke right. She was a natural at this. Made for it. Something that she was sure that Clarke would never, ever let her forget.

She could practically taste Clarke's desire to gloat about her victory, and taunt Raven for being such a depraved slut. Hell, part of Raven wished she would just do it, as the silence was even worse. Partly because of what was in her head, but mostly because it made her sounds of enjoyment much more noticeable. In fact, as the minutes ticked by, Raven found herself desperately trying to hide them.

With both her hands, and the pillows, over her face. So they didn't alert the sleeping Madi about what exactly was going on here. Which was the only way this could possibly get more embarrassing. It was also the only thing which kept her from doing something more embarrassing, like beg for more. However, Clarke would not be denied, and to Raven's shame, she didn't have to take that much pushing.

"Are you moaning for me, baby?" Clarke chuckled, before leaning down so she could softly growl into Raven's ear, "Because it's okay, you know? You can moan, mmmmmmmm, you can moan all you want. Oh yes, it's like basically telling me I was right. That you're loving this. That you love it in the ass, because Raven Reyes is a natural anal slut. How could you not be, with this amazing booty?

Oooooooooh yesssssssss, and I know you want to cum for me, don't you? Huh? Cum with my cock in your ass? Cum like the anal slut you are? Huh? Come on, sweetie, say it. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, just say it, and I promise I'll make you cum like the butt whore you are. And then, we can do this every day. Won't that be fun? Don't you want me to fuck you in the butt every single day?"

"Yesssssssssssss!" Raven interrupted, still muffled, as she just couldn't take her face out of that pillow, although at the same time, she was loud enough to be clear, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Oh my God, it feels so good! Sooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, Clarke! Fuck me Clarke, ooooooooooh, fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and deep, and make it a fucking fuck hole!

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers
12