More than Just Surviving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please? Oh pleasssssssssseeeeeeee, pound my slutty little ass hole, and make me cum like a bitch. Please? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, harder, harder, HARDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

While she talked, Clarke pushed Raven's hands out of the way, initially so she could spread those butt cheeks herself. However, it wasn't long before she was squeezing and groping them, occasionally giving them a strike or two. Sometimes on both cheeks, other times to just one. Either way, it was so frustrating. Especially because once again, Raven found herself enjoying it.

Then, when the pace finally increased, those hands were finally moved away completely. Although truthfully, that wasn't much better, given she could feel her ass cheeks jiggling against Clarke's thighs, as Wanheda completely conquered the mechanic, and turned her into nothing but her butt slut. Oh God, even if the mechanic got her revenge, on some level, she would always be Wanheda's butt slut.

Given how good it felt, and especially given how amazing the eventual orgasms were, that didn't actually seem so bad. In fact, as much as she loved being a switch, Raven thought it might be fun to be a pure bottom, just for a little while. Not that she would have much choice in the matter, because after getting fucked in the ass to multiple orgasms, it would be unlikely that she would be topping Wanheda anytime soon.

Which was her last coherent thought for a while, before poor Raven found herself crashing over the edge of a monster climax. And just as predicted, it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. Just like it always did with her beloved Clarke. Apparently even for something as twisted as this.

Clarke had fucked Raven in this position many times before, albeit with the strap-on in her pussy, and had always been thrilled at how jiggly her girl's booty could be. However, there was something extra special, knowing that she was now technically fucking that ass. It was such an incredible rush, she wasn't sure she could accurately describe it.

Because sure, it made her feel powerful and dominant, but it was more than that. She felt like she was claiming Raven like never before. Strengthening their bond, so no matter what happened, Clarke would be her first in a variety of ways, including in this unspeakable way. Which of course, only made her more eager for this to be a regular thing. And it would be, she silently promised herself.

She also silently promised to get a taste of her own medicine, and willingly offer up her butt to the girl she was currently sodomizing. Just, not anytime soon. Oh no, she was on too much of a high for that. Something that Clarke wanted the rest of the night to enjoy. Maybe a few days to a week? Definitely no more than a month. Or two?

Point being, she promised to be a loving top, who would give this hot piece of ass everything she needed. Especially when it came to anal poundings. Oh fuck yes, Clarke was going to be butt fucking Raven Reyes on the daily. Probably multiple times a day, just to make sure this juicy booty truly got what it deserved.

Just the thought of that could have probably made Clarke cum, but when combined with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit, and the feeling of those meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs? Fuck, it was a miracle she was able to hold back for as long as she did. Sadly, she was too overwhelmed to provide anymore words, but that definitely wasn't necessary, considering the wonderful result she got.

Oh yes, Raven Reyes's girl cum was literally squirting from her cunt, and she was screaming into the pillow so loudly, Clarke thought for sure their friends above and below would hear them. Which should have probably been off-putting, along with the fact that there was someone closer to home who could have heard, But she simply forgot about the latter, and somehow the former only added to her enjoyment.

So much so, the next thing that Clarke was really aware of, was collapsing in exhaustion down onto Raven's body. For better or for worse, she continued gently pumping her butt, although that was a subconscious decision at this point. In fact, it was a few long minutes before Clarke did anything on purpose.

And when she did, it was to roll them onto their sides, and start peppering Raven's shoulders, neck and cheek in kisses. She also murmured words of love and encouragement, increasingly worried that she had gone too far. Thankfully, that proved not to be the case, as her lover was clearly embarrassed to admit it, but she had really enjoyed herself.

12