All Comments on 'More than Kissing Cousins'

by HereinNV

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rubbish

You are sick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

I'll never understand people's fascination with feces.

Here's a tip..... why not put a disclaimer at the beginning of your shit so that people know they're about to read about shit?

Better yet, put a disclaimer at the beginning of your shit so that people know they're about to read shit.

agarenagarenabout 11 years ago
wow..

ok for one, i wish i had cousins like that...well til the end. my family tree is fucked up enough i dont need a kid with cousins

as for the other commenters...i dont recall seeing any mention of feces...

all that occured is 1 session of anal, and 1 session of prostate massaging.

i am normally not an anal fan at all, but i thought this was pretty well done, and not that sick compared to some i have read. you guys (or girls) need to remember you are on a public erotic story site, where the authors are just people like you and me, perverts with imaginations. yes the farting out semen after anal was a bit...weird, but i can see it happening. hte author didnt dwell on it, or talk about the main characters cock covered in feces, or his cousin's finger being so....so really there is nothing to complain about beyond you are squeamish about anal...to which i say grow up if you dont like the story fine, dont rate it or leave a comment.

as i have said before, i am normally turned off by anal, but that is due to most authors focusing on the anal and what bodily function that orifice happens to be used for normally...this author did not do that, and i found the story rather nice

a well earned 4 stars from me! (sorry would have been 5, but the ending kinda ruined it, great story over all though!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To anomymous #1...

Why in the blue hell did you read this if you were going to call the author "sick"? Did you not read the title? Did you not notice the category? I think you secretly liked it and are unhappy because you don't have relatives like this, so you need to make rude comments to make yourself feel better.

As for the stoy, it was nice but moved too quickly for my tastes. I would have like to seen it drawn out longer, especially the ending which seemed rushed to get to the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot -n- sexy

ive had a relationship with my cousin but we never had sex, and damn this story was hot, i dont prefer babies though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous