More Than Meets The Eye Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick learns about the ring and gets to test it on a friend.
7.3k words
4.32
20.8k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janina brushed a strand of her dark hair away from her eyes, wiping the sweat away from her forehead as she did so and sighed. Ignoring the exasperated sigh of the other person in the room with her, she tore a piece of paper out of her notebook, folded it, and began fanning herself with it.

"For real, love?" came a British accent from the other side of the small room.

"I can't help it, Megan, I'm dying here!"

The brunette Brit rolled her eyes and smiled, putting down her book and cleaning off her glasses.

"Shouldn't you be used to this weather? Being Indian and all?" Megan asked, leaning back and stretching, causing her top to pull tight against her heavy bust.

"Yeah, but I was born in Toronto, not exactly used to sand storms or 105 degree heat," Janina responded, fanning herself. Megan looked at her blankly.

"Sorry, 40 degrees," she finished lamely. Megan nodded in understanding. The two were temporary roommates, one from Canada, one from England, away for the semester studying abroad in Egypt. They had gotten along swimmingly right from the get go, along with a third student from America.

The two changed the subject to an equation Megan was working on and sat and talked or a few more minutes before their door burst open and in ran a tall young man with dark hair and a short beard. He was panting and covered in sweat and carrying a small bag with him.

"Just finished getting told off by another local lady, huh?" Megan said with a smirk.

"No... no, just... just doing some shopping," he said in a wholly unconvincing tone.

"Christ, Anthony, tell me you didn't just steal something from some poor shopkeeper!" Janina said, raising her voice.

"No way! And I know what you're thinking, and that was one time and a language barrier caused the incident," he said, still catching his breath.

"Then what's the bloody rush?" Megan asked, eyeing the bag in his hands. Anthony sat down next to her at the small table and emptied the contents out. Janina came over to join them and found a ring, a necklace, and an old chisel and small hammer.

"Ok, so get this; I'm trying to come back from the dig site and i accidentally passed down an alley I've never seen before, and it's lined with shops so i check out a few of them. I get to this one at the end of the way, and i spy these things here," He says pointing to the contents on the table. Anthony always had an eye for trinkets.

"I pick the stuff up and go to pay, but then i realize i left my wallet in my room. So I'm standing there holding these things and I'm trying to convince the guy who works there to hold it for a few minutes and i could be right back with the money. At first he's giving me grief, then all of a sudden he starts getting quiet and he looks real tired and just starts agreeing to whatever I'm saying. So as a joke I said, "Well might as well make it free!" and then he repeats it back to me and hands me a bag to put it in!" Anthony finished.

"So what did you do?" Megan asks.

"I ran like hell!" Anthony says, laughing nervously.

"Anthony, you're an idiot," Megan says, shaking her head.

"Did he shout after you or anything?" Janina asked.

"No, he didn't say a word. I went around a corner and waited for a minute or two, then i took a peak and the guy was just back to work like nothing happened... but by then it was getting dark and I was so weirded out I ran back anyway to tell you guys... what the fuck?" Anthony finished with a deep sigh.

"Anthony, you're an idiot," Megan repeated, her face in her hands.

"You already said that," Anthony responds.

"Seems to have bared repeating!"

"Why the hell would he just give those things up to you... the chisel and hammer don't seem worth anything, but even if they're fake the necklace and ring at least look pretty enough to pull one over on tourists," Janina said, ignoring the bickering and inspecting the items. The ring had a very pretty green stone in it, the necklace a blue crystal at the end of a slim, silver chain. After a moment of looking at them she hands Megan the ring.

"True enough, this ring is lovely, it's got some kind of shape on the front of it, I hope it's not damaged," Megan says, trying to rub the gem, "I can't feel a crack, perhaps that's an actual design in the ring."

"Yeah, it looked like that when I go it, I checked it out at the booth, it kind of looks like a little spiral pattern to me," Antonio responds, taking the ring back from her.

"Really? I couldn't make it out," Megan says, pursing her lips together and frowning, "show me."

"Here," he says, raising it up to her eye level, "I was holding it right about at this angle when we were talking too. All of a sudden he started slowing down while talking and then he just went kind of blank."

Megan nodded, staring at the ring and feeling her own thoughts slow down a little.

"Yeah, kind of... blank."

"Yeah, just like that! After that he just stopped talking and stared at it like he was dazed, he looked really tired and out of it, I thought he was gonna pass out and fall asleep on his feet," said Anthony.

"Uhh yeah, dazed and ti-ti-tired," Megan said, yawning.

At that moment the ring felt warm to his touch and he jerked his hand a little, confused. Janina put down the necklace and looked at him concerned.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, it's just weird, it felt kind of warm for a second, and a little heavy..."

"Warm... heavy..." Megan sighed, still looking at the ring.

"Umm, Megan, are you ok?" Janina asked, concerned the heat finally got to her.

"This is exactly how the guy at the shop was acting!" shouted Anthony. He leaned over a little, but held the ring in place.

"Megan, how do you feel?"

"Mmm warm, sleepy, my head feels fuzzy..." she mumbled softly.

Janina and Anthony looked at each other, then his jaw dropped.

"Oh man, I think the ring is doing it!" He said, half excited, half scared.

"No way..." Janina said softly, but the evidence was right in front of her; Megan, the chattiest, feistiest, and sometimes slightly judgmental, friend she'd ever had sitting slouched over in her chair, staring blankly ahead with her mouth hanging open.

"Megan, does the ring make you feel sleepy and tired?" Anthony asked.

Megan nodded.

"Does it make you feel heavy and warm? Like you just want to take a nap?"

Another nod, but this time with a cute little smile.

"Then Megan, close your eyes and put your head down on the table, and sleep," Anthony instructed her.

"Sleeeeeep," she said, closing her eyes and slowly lowering her head down to the table.

"Well that solves that mystery," Anthony said, "Obviously I found a magical hypnotizing ring!"

"How on earth can you make a statement like that without your jaw hitting the floor?" Janina asked, her expression wide-eyed and mixed with indignation and shock.

"You have any other explanation? I don't remember Megan ever mentioning anything about hypnosis or going to therapy, so this isn't just old habits accidentally kicking in, and i have NEVER known a shopkeeper to give away free jewelry in any part of the world."

Janina sat in shock for a few moments before taking a deep, steadying breath.

"Alright, so we have a magic ring... that can apparently hypnotize people and make them obey... I have no idea what to do with that information."

"I do," Anthony says, rubbing his hands together, "No more homework, no more fighting for taxi's, and no more waiting in line for the showers- which just became co-ed, by the way."

"Oh shut up. Let me see it for a second," She said, reaching her hand out.

"No way! It's my ring, I found it fair and square," he said defensively, putting it on.

"Fine," Janina said, picking up the necklace, "Maybe this also has hypnotic powers."

Janina began swaying the necklace in front of Anthony's face and using cliche lines from movies she'd seen, but to no avail.

"You said the ring felt warm just before Megan started getting sleepy, did that happen with the shopkeeper too?"

"I don't know- I mean, it's a million degrees out, I didn't notice, would you have?" Anthony responded, staring at the necklace with no apparent effect.

"Damn, well two magical pieces of jewelry was probably asking for too much anyway... " she mumbles, tossing it back on the table next to Megan's sleeping form. Anthony picks it back up, chuckling.

"I guess it's a little more complicated than swaying a blue crystal on a chain in front of someone's eyes," Anthony says, picking it up, "Loooook at the necklace, Janina, you are getting veeeeeery sleeeeepy, you want to sleeeeeep for me, you want to obeeeeey."

"Anthony, you just put Megan under! Don't joke... about... that..."

As he continued swinging the necklace Anthony once again felt warmth radiate from the ring, and then from the necklace he was holding. The necklace's blue crystal began faintly glowing and he saw Janina's face go rapidly from annoyed, to wide-eyed and absolutely captivated.

"Yes, I want to obey you... " she said in a low voice. Anthony's jaw dropped.

"Are you fucking with me, Janina?" she shook her head and continued staring, captivated by the necklace.

"Oh yeah, prove it. Janina, you want to obey my every word and command, you want to be my... my... my personal belly dancer and harem slave," Anthony devised quickly, remembering a show they had all gone to the previous Friday. Janina nodded.

"Yes, Anthony, I obey you completely, I will dance for you."

And with that Janina rose out of her chair and began moving her body seductively, shimmying, doing her best to roll her hips while mimicking the delicate finger movements she remembered from the same show.

"Harem slaves don't wear clothes when they dance for their masters, do they?" Anthony asked, mouth suddenly very dry.

"No, Master," she said, grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt and pulling it over her head, revealing a white bra that looked lovely against her dark skin. Next she pulled the belt out of her skirt and let them both fall to the floor, revealing a simple pair of white matching panties. She continued dancing to music only she could hear while Anthony watched with his mouth hanging open in shock. As he felt the blood rush quickly to his groin he smiled and leaned back in his chair, enjoying the show.

"Now take it all off," he said, and Janina happily obeyed, removing her bra in one quick motion and then her panties, showing off a cute ass and a small patch of dark hair above her pussy. She continued dancing for him, running her hands over her body and Anthony felt himself get harder and harder until he couldn't take it anymore. He looked over to Megan, still sleeping on the table. Megan, with her sea-green eyes and luscious pouty lips... he knew exactly what angle he wanted to see them from.

"Megan, sit up and open your eyes."

Megan slowly sat up straight in her chair and opened her bleary eyes, only able to keep them open about half way, which didn't really matter as her glasses had fallen to the table.

"Megan, look at the necklace," he said, holding it up inches from her eyes. She gazed at it and Anthony began swinging it delicately. Sure enough he felt the warmth again and the gem glowed once more. Megan sighed heavily and her blinks became long and lethargic.

"You want to obey me, it feels so good to feel sleepy and obedient, doesn't it?"

"Yes..." Megan said in a monotone voice.

"It makes you happy when you obey, it made you feel so wonderful when you went to sleep for me just now, didn't it? It makes you feel tingles of pleasure and it makes you happy and content when you do what I say."

"Yes..." her sexy lips began forming a sleepy smile

"You're a good girl, Megan."

"I'm your good girl," she said, smiling widely and nodding her head.

"You're going to strip and then kneel in front of me," Anthony commanded.

Megan nodded and began slowly unbuttoning her shirt, swaying back and forth as she did so. Anthony stood up and took off his pants, freeing his erection and sitting back down to enjoy his private show.

Janina continued dancing with a dreamy smile on her face, her naked body beginning to glisten with a thin layer of sweat. Megan's blouse slid off her shoulders, revealing a very impressive set of hefty tits in a black bra. She then slowly slid her skirt down, revealing to a pleasantly surprised Anthony that she wasn't wearing any panties. She swayed over to Anthony and knelt down in front of him, staring up at him, submission in her eyes. She was his to command.

Anthony felt a flutter of doubt at whether or not he should go through with it, but the ring grew warm around his finger again, filling him with confidence. He grinned at the buxom British babe before him.

"Kiss it," Anthony said, pointing to his dick. Megan happily obliged, leaning forward and gently kissing the tip of his dick. She moaned when she made contact, causing a lovely little vibrating sensation. Anthony let out a groan of relief as he finally reached forward and grabbed her hair, pulling himself all the way into her hot and eager mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, feeling the pleasure course through his body. Megan kept her eyes on him, looking up at him with a dreamy expression of contentment and obedience. She began moving her hands up and down his legs as she sucked him off, seemingly trying to please him in any way she could. Anthony ran his hands through her hair as he kept switching between watching Megan's adoring blowjob and Janina's enchanted dance.

"Janina," Anthony said after a few more minutes of heaven, "you can stop dancing. Go lay down on the couch and begin masturbating. Megan, stay where you use a free hand to play with yourself too."

"Yes, Master," they both said in unison, doing as they were told.

Anthony let out a long groan as he felt Megan's mouth slide up and down on his cock, her tongue swirling around it. She kept one hand between her legs, delicately manipulating her clit, while the other played with his balls, gently caressing and cupping them. Meanwhile, Janina was lying on the couch, slowly and languidly running her fingers over her clit and pussy, occasionally sliding a finger in. Both were moaning dreamily, Megan's moans causing that amazing vibrating sensation on his cock again.

Anthony felt himself getting close and had an idea.

"Girls, I'm so close to cumming, and when i start cumming you are going to be triggered to have the best orgasms of your lives, you'll cum harder than you thought possible, and when your orgasm ends you'll drop back into sleep, got it?"

"Yes, Master," they both said in unison, Megan's response slightly muffled.

"Good girls," Anthony said, grabbing Megan by the hair and sliding his cock as deep into her throat as he could. Megan was moaning continuously now as she kept playing with her pussy, and Anthony felt his muscles tighten and began thrusting his hips forward.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna...!" Anthony groaned as he erupted into her mouth, the pleasure so intense his legs started shaking.

Megan's eyes rolled up into her head as she began to moan louder and louder. Her whole body shuddered and writhed as she came. On the couch Janina took a deep, shuddering breath, and then her hips began gyrating as she squeezed her tits. She nearly went cross-eyed as she let out a high-pitched shriek of pleasure.

"Janina, clam it or someone will hear you," Anthony mumbled as Megan finished riding out her orgasm, then slumped to the floor, back in a trance.

Janina grabbed a pillow from the arm of the couch and stuffed it over her face and moaned deeply into it for a few moments before her body shuddered to a stop and went limp. Her arm slid off and took the pillow with it, revealing a dazed smile on her entranced face.

Anthony pulled up his pants and tucked himself back in, then scooped Megan up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and tucked her in, then went back to retrieve Janina. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom, gently placing her on the bed next to Megan's.

Anthony went back to the small table and sat for a moment, digesting what had just happened. He considered his options and decided to to keep the ring and continue experimenting with it, but not to tell anyone... although over the last few weeks he had grown much closer to Janina than Megan, and she seemed shockingly level-headed for someone who just discovered a brainwashing ring.

"I would be easier not to go it alone figuring this out," he thought to himself as he picked up the necklace and returned to the bedroom where the naked girls laid right where he left them. Despite the exquisite blowjob mere moments ago, he already felt himself growing hard again, but he had something more important to take care of first.

"Open your eyes, girls," he said softly. They fluttered open and Anthony began swinging the necklace before them. It was already growing easier to use the power of the ring, and within seconds both were slack-jawed and staring at the faintly glowing necklace.

"Megan, you are going to forget everything that happened tonight after I came through the door. You'll consciously forget all about the ring, my story, being hypnotized, the orgasms, all of it. When I snap my fingers you will fall into a deep, restful sleep." She nodded her head very slowly, droopy eyes still locked on the necklace.

"Janina, you will also forget the dance and the orgasms that happened. You will think that I just accidentally hypnotized you with the necklace. You will find this interesting and want to help me learn more about what it can do, but for now you will also drop into a deep, restful sleep."

"Yesss, masster..." she replied in a small voice.

Anthony stared at the two entranced beauties and thought to himself, "I can't just let go of everything from tonight..."

"While you sleep tonight, you are going to have the most amazing sex dreams. Janina, you will dream about being a sexy harem dancer and trying to seduce me with your body. Megan, you will dream about giving me head and how sexy it felt to be submissive for me. Your memories of the sexy things you did for me tonight will be transformed into intense, sexy dreams. Do you understand?"

"Yes," they both said in unison, their eyes never leaving the necklace.

"Good. Now sleep."

Anthony snapped his fingers and both girls' eyes fluttered before closing. He set the necklace down on the bedside table and turned the ceiling fan on in their room.

"Sweet dreams, ladies," he said with a smile as he turned off the lights and left them to sleep.

Anthony went out to the shared living space and collapsed into his favorite chair. He spent a few moments staring at the ring.

"l can't believe this is real..." Anthony mumbled to himself. Though thrilled at the find, and even more so at how pliable it made his friends earlier, he would need to do some more testing with it.

*knock knock*

Anthony got up and opened the door.

"Is everything alright?" came a delicate voice.

It was Niko, a Japanese student from down the hall. She was short, with long jet-black hair and a surprisingly full chest for someone so tiny.

"Yeah, we're all good here, why do you ask?" Anthony responded, enjoying the sight of the lovely petite before him.

"I don't mean to intrude, I thought I heard Janina scream a few moments ago," she responded, looking concerned.

"Oh, that," Anthony said smiling, "we were just running a little experiment for a class," he said, looking down at the ring on his finger. A smile came to his face as he looked Niko over in her cute little shorts and t-shirt. He raised the ring up to her eyes and started moving it back and forth.

"In fact, you'd be most welcome to help me run my next experiment," he said, feeling the ring's warm tingle again as Niko's eyes began blinking heavily and her facial features relaxed.