More Than Meets The Eye Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

"Master and I then spent the final month of our abroad program experimenting with the ring's powers and testing it's limits," Janina finished blankly.

Rick was sitting in one of the folding chairs he got from a stack in the auditorium while Janina was sitting on the edge of the stage, eyes closed, in a trance. Rick ran his hands through his hair and let out a breath that he felt he had been holding in for hours, though her story had only taken a few minutes.

"So let me get this straight; not only is this a magical ring that can hypnotize people, it also lets them use other objects to hypnotize people as long as they're wearing the ring?"

Janina nodded.

"Master experimented with a variety of things; necklaces, pendants, pocket watches, metronomes, even flames in a candle. As long as he was wearing the ring he could channel his desires into it to entrance anyone."

Rick remembered the shimmer of the pocket watch when Anton used it on Olivia and nodded.

"You also said "It makes masters" though, what does that mean? Does it give anyone their own powers after a while without it?"

"No, we have noted that the ring's magic seems focused on the subjugation and control of others. For instance, he has also been able to use the ring to make people wearing collars or chokers slavishly obedient to him, as long as he was still near them, but he hasn't been able to use the ring to physically change anyone, it all seems to be focused mentally. He also has noticed that the ring seems to give him more confidence and a higher natural ability to direct others while wearing it," she said analytically.

Janina was a wealth of information, and she was really taking Rick's instruction to tell him anything and everything to heart.

"Is that how he got you to follow him all the way back from Egypt?" he asked. "Are you totally under his control?"

"No, I followed him willingly. My studies were focused on Middle-Eastern Studies and Anthropology, and unsurprisingly there isn't a lot of work in that field available in Canada. We stayed in contact after we finished our abroad program and when Master said he was going to use the ring to do stage hypnosis and it sounded fun, and we've been doing it for nearly 10 yeas now. He still occasionally blanks my mind and uses me as a slave girl for sex, but mostly I am awake and aware, and I have grown to enjoy the effects of the ring," she finished.

"So how'd you remember the part about you dancing for him if he told you to forget?"

"You told me to remember." she answered simply.

Rick sat dumbfounded for a moment. He would think this were some elaborate prank made by someone who discovered his fetish and wanted to mess with him, but everything somehow made too much sense; the sensation the ring gave him, seeing the ring and watch glow during the show, watching Olivia rapidly go from combative to perfectly docile, seeing the beautiful woman sitting before him completely entranced... he felt the ring tingle around his finger as he felt his bulge rise in his pants.

"Well, what else is one supposed to do with a half naked brainwashed beauty who loves being hypnotized," Rick thought to himself, staring at her calm, sleeping face and the inviting amount of thigh that was showing from the robe. Rick was about to make a move when a phone rang and Janina's pocket began pulsing. Rick nearly jumped out of his shoes, though Janina didn't even flinch.

Rick reached into the pocket of her robe, and read the name "Anthony", then got nervous.

"Oh, come the fuck onnnn..." he thought in despair. "I never even got to use it!"

The phone eventually stopped ringing and Rick kept staring from it, to Janina, and to the ring on his finger. After a moment the phone vibrated again and she received a text reading "Is everything ok, did you find it?"

Acting quickly, he made a decision.

"Where is Anton now?"

"Most likely in the parking garage across the street, I said I would come back in for the ring, he is waiting."

"Shit, that was nearly 15 minutes ago... well, it's now or never."

"Janina, when i snap my fingers you will awaken, thinking everything is normal and fine. You will text Anton or Anthony or whatever you call him back and tell him everything is fine and that you are coming back. You'll forget meeting me here and walk back to the car."

Rick stopped for moment, thinking about how he could cause a big enough distraction to make Anton forget about the ring for a bit. It wasn't hard to come up with an idea with the inspiration of a gorgeous, pliant woman before him.

"Every step you take from here to the car will make you more and more aroused, it will make you feel horny and wet and desperate for sex. By the time you reach the car you will jump Anthony and give him the best sex you can imagine. If he asks about the ring after that you will just tell him you ran into a worker who found it and she said it's locked at lost and found and you can claim it tomorrow morning, do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Very good," Rick said as he raised his fingers to snap them, then paused. "Wouldn't hurt..." he thought to himself.

"Also, if we meet again and you hear me say the phrase "Sleepy Harem Slave" you will drop back deep under hypnosis for me again, understood?"

Janina nodded again. Rick went behind the stage and knelt, then snapped his fingers. Janina sprang to life, then looked at her phone as though nothing had happened. She typed a quick response and then went on her way out the door. She stopped for a second after about twenty paces and then leaned on the door, breathing a little heavily. Rick saw her squeeze her thighs together and then shiver before she kept going on her way.

Rick followed from a distance and by the time she crossed the street to a waiting BMW she was visibly panting. She got in the passenger seat of the car and after a few moments it pulled out of it's spot, then after driving for a block it awkwardly pulled into a different empty lot and began rocking. Rick laughed to himself as he began the walk back to his dorm.

The whole world seemed open and alive to Rick as he walked back to his dorm, admiring the ring on his finger. Though it was well after midnight, there were still plenty of students out and about, walking to and from different bars and parties, checking out a few of the bonfires, even a lively late night game of volleyball in front of one of the frat houses. Every time Rick walked by an attractive girl his mind began going a mile a minute with the possibilities.

Images danced in his mind; he passed a couple short brunettes and imagined them dancing for him in Janina's outfit, he walked by a small bonfire and pictured all the attendees slack-jawed and entranced by the flames at his command, he even walked into a street lamp as he walked by a heard of co-eds on their way home to their sorority and imagined them all naked and kneeling before him as he swung a pocket watch before their dull eyes.

Rick eventually calmed himself and considered his options. Despite years of watching other hypnotists, he was still new to this, so risking anything in a group was out. Too many of these women were coming home from the bar, he had no idea how alcohol would impact a trance. Rick had just decided that he was best off waiting until tomorrow when he could better plan his first attempt when he noticed a familiar platinum blonde babe exiting the dorm hall he was about to walk into.

Olivia was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and a tight pair of running shorts that would have any man drooling at her ass and legs. She began stretching, leaning against the wall of the dorm as Rick approached.

"What the hell are you doing? It's almost 1 in the morning," Rick said.

Olivia turned around and gave him a quick smile, then returned to stretching.

"Can't sleep, I've been lying in bed for almost half an hour and I'm just too energized, I feel like a could run a marathon," she responded, bending over to touch her toes.

"Probably from being so deeply hypnotized earlier," Rick responded, "you went super deep, it probably felt like you slept for hours."

Olivia blushed a little, but looked a little embarrassed and bit back.

"Don't you think you're overselling what happened? It's not like i was a zombie or anything, 'Mr. Hypnotist,' why do you know so much about it? Maybe you really are planning to use it to get into someone's pants."

Rick had no response and stared at the ground, feeling a little shocked and guilty considering that was *exactly* what he planned to do. Olivia looked back at him and mistook his expression for being hurt, then softened. She walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, dude, it's been a weird night and I guess I'm still a little touchy about what happened..." she said softly.

"I really do appreciate you trying to make me feel better earlier," she said, smiling sweetly at him, "is it really true that me getting zonked out like that means I'm some sort of genius?"

"I didn't say genius," Rick laughed, latching on to the chance to move on, "but yeah, the ability to go deep into trance has always been a sign of intelligence and creativity, it's just shitty TV shows that make people think you have to be stupid or gullible." Olivia laughed.

"Oh yeah, all the "Yes Master, I must obey" crap," she said, holding her arms in front of her like a sleepwalker and lowering her voice temporarily to a low, sexy tone. Rick forced himself to laugh, but instantly felt himself blushing at the thought of Olivia actually calling him Master. Rick looked around and saw there was a lull in activity, there wasn't another soul for blocks.

"Thanks for the laugh, Rick, but if I have any hope of getting something resembling decent sleep i need to get this run in now," Olivia said, going to put her earbuds in.

With a rush of excitement Rick put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her a little closer.

"Before you go, I have to show you this thing I found when I was looking for my phone," he said, raising the ring a few inches from her eyes. He felt the now familiar warmth from the ring again and smiled as he began slowly moving it side to side.

"Oh good, you did find your phone, and what kind of... ring is... that?"

As soon as Olivia saw the gem before her it began giving off the faintest glow again. Olivia dropped the earbud as she slowly lowered her hands, leaving it dangling out of one ear. She stared at it surprised, like it was an old friend she didn't think to see in this setting.

"Yes, you may have seen it before a couple times tonight, I found it on stage, it belonged to Anton," Rick said, holding her a little closer and moving it in circles. Olivia's eyes were glued to it.

"I, uh... yeah I... remember..." she said softly, mesmerized by it. Rick moved behind her, finally feeling an ounce of relief as he pressed his aching cock against her backside while keeping the ring right in her gaze. Rick thought this was the perfect time to try out an induction he had seen in some online erotica years ago that he had spent endless night fantasizing about.

"Yes, it's so pretty and enchanting, it makes you want to stare into it so deeply that you lose yourself, it makes you feel like your mind and body are separating, like your mind is just floating so far away, and your body feels so warm and heavy and happy here with me," he whispered into her ear. Olivia nodded ever so slightly.

"So... floaty... warmmm... mhm," she sighed, and Rick could see the corner of her mouth raise as a tiny smile came to her face.

"Yes, your body is so heavy and warm, but your mind is light as a feather, floating away, lost in the beauty of the gem... and wouldn't it be wonderful if it could stay there? If you just let your mind feel so zen, so heavenly and light, while you trusted your body with me so that you could totally be at peace?"

Olivia's eyes fluttered a bit and she nodded, slightly more enthusiastically this time as her body sagged and she leaned back further against Rick for support.

"There's a good girl, you're so warm and comfortable, and I want you to feel that way, so just for now, you can trust me and relax your body and mind. You can allow that mind of yours and those thoughts to simply float away into a sea of green, hypnotic bliss, while you let me take care of and lead your body."

"When i count down from three and snap my fingers, your mind will fade away into bliss, just for a little while, and your body will feel wonderful and happy, safely in my care, understood, Liv?

Olivia leaned her head back against Rick's chest and sleepily replied with a slow, "Ooooh-kaaaaay..."

"One... you're feeling so warm and happy..." Rick felt the muscles in her back and shoulders slowly relax as she let out a long, slow sigh.

"Two... your mind is beginning to fade away into thoughtless peace... and three... "

Rick snapped his fingers as he finished the countdown. Olivia's eyelids fluttered to a close and her head lulled to the side. Her jaw slackened as she let out a long, slow breath. Rick held her up as her knees went weak.

"Good girl, not a care or thought in the world, all your body wants to do it obey," Rick whispered.

He was in heaven; gorgeous and feisty Olivia, now docile and entranced by his command, was so deeply hypnotized she couldn't even stand up on her own at the moment. Rick instructed her to stand up straight, and then to follow him back to his dorm room. She nodded meekly and followed. They were unseen as they arrived in the small room.

Toke Hall had two options for applicants; a tiny room that was a single, or a normal room with a roommate. Rick preferred his privacy and chose a small room, and as he sat on the edge of his bed staring as Olivia stood still, staring mindlessly ahead, he was grateful for that choice. Rick thought about what to do with her first and all kinds of ideas and year's old fantasy rushed through his mind. He had a flash of her earlier performance tonight with the banana and immediately knew what he wanted.

"Olivia, think back to earlier tonight, remember when you were hypnotized to give the banana a blowjob?"

"Yessss..."

"Remember how much you loved it? How much you needed it, remember how all you wanted to do in that moment was please that persons cock as best you could?" Rick asked, finally pulling his shorts down and releasing his throbbing erection. Olivia nodded slowly, still looking straight ahead, though her face was growing a little flushed.

"You can feel all those thoughts returning now, those desires, that need to suck and please, only now that aching need is focused on me and this cock right here," he said, lightly stroking himself for emphasis. Olivia looked down at it and licked her lips.

"Nothing in the world matters now except giving the greatest blowjob you can imagine. You need to suck my cock, you crave it, you're utterly fascinated with it and have to do everything you can to please it."

Rick laid back on his bed and held his cock up straight in the air.

"You can feel your body filling with erotic energy, filling you up with arousal, making you so horny. You're irresistibly drawn to my cock, just the sight of it leaves you dripping wet with need, you can feel your body coming alive, pulsing with sexual desire," Rick said, his voice thick with arousal.

Olivia was panting now, her nipples hard and visible through her thin shirt. The sparkle in her eyes had even returned somewhat as she looked at Rick's cock like it was made of pure gold. There was even a faint line of drool now coming over her puffy lower lip.

"Climb on the bed, Liv." Rick ordered.

Olivia quickly moved to join him on the bed, crawling on all fours until she was between his spread legs. She laid down, her face just inches from his throbbing member, staring at it utterly spellbound.

"Olivia," Rick said, voice shaking with lust, "give me the greatest blowjob in the world."

"That sounded so fucking lame..." he though to himself, but then Olivia nodded eagerly and grabbed his cock and slowly brought it to her mouth, kissing the tip with her pillowy lips, and then nothing mattered anymore.

Rick moaned as he felt her soft, luscious lips finally reach him, and shivered as she took his head in and began licking the tip. She started to kiss and lick her way up and down his length, taking breaks to gently suck on it while stroking the base. Rick let out a groan of ecstasy as he felt her start delicately teasing his balls her her manicured nails and her mouth engulfed his cock. She moaned deeply as she took him all the way in.

"Oh fuck, Olivia... that's... a good fucking girl... " Rick groaned as she continued skillfully sucking him off.

Olivia was going at him like an absolute pro, feeling his thighs shake and clench as she kept switching between soft teasing and long, harder strokes, all the while swirling her tongue, her cock-focused mind loving every second.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna... gonna cum... " Rick moaned, and Olivia redoubled her efforts, moaning louder as she began taking him deeper and deeper into her throat.

Rick grabbed her head and groaned as he came, and Olivia happily kept up her work, swallowing every drop.

"That was amazing," Rick said, panting heavily.

Olivia just stared up at him blankly, those beautiful blue eyes going glossy and blank again now that her lust was abating. She was still dutifully licking and sucking his deflating cock as her breathing slowed down again, and Rick just enjoyed laying there, basking in the pleasure.

Eventually checking his watch, Rick realized it was almost 2am. Looking down at his enthralled friend and seeing the living embodiment of his fantasies he was quickly getting hard again, but reluctantly pulled himself out of Olivia's warm mouth. She whimpered slightly and tried to crane her neck closer to it again as he got up in a sitting position, but he put the ring before her eyes again and quickly put her back into trance.

"I'm never going to get tired of seeing that," he said to himself as he watched Olivia's eyes roll up just before they closed and she sank limply into the mattress.

He readjusted his clothing and then had Olivia stand up before him. Her hair was disheveled and she was still a little flushed and sweaty from the intensity of her performance. Inspecting her Rick decided that, (other than a little extra dampness in her shorts), she pretty much looked like any other person who would have just gotten back from a run. Satisfied she wouldn't draw suspicious looks or be curious herself upon waking, he get to work.

"Olivia, in a moment I am going to wake you. When i do you are going to leave this room, walk down the hallway and up the stairs, and go into your own dorm. As soon as you walk inside your mind and body will become so overwhelmed with a need for sleep you will crawl right into bed and enter a deep, natural sleep until you hear your alarm. Do you understand?"

"I understand," she said softly. As late as it was, Rick couldn't help himself.

"I think you meant to say, "I understand, Master," that is how you will address me whenever you are hypnotized."

"Yes, i understand, Master."

Rick savored the sound of the word.

"You won't remember seeing me after i left you and Tessa to go look for my phone. You will believe you went for your run as planned tonight and it was so tiring that you had to go right to bed. When you awaken everything will be back to normal and you will have no memory of my having entranced you or the blowjob. From now on though, whenever i say the word," Rick thought for a moment before smiling, "'Hypnotized Head Hunter', you will drop right back into this wonderful, obedient trance for me, do you understand?"

"I understand, Master."

"Good girl, follow me to the door."Rick opened the door and saw the hallway was empty. He ushered Olivia outside.