More Than Meets The Eye Ch. 03

Story Info
Rick has a run in with someone else who was at the show.
3.7k words
4.68
9.5k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick groaned as his alarm rudely awoke him to the stream of sunlight breaking through his curtains. Reaching for his phone he tried and failed to unlock it twice, finally getting it on the third time and silencing the alarm. Rick stayed in the bed, eyes closed for a few moments, savoring the peace of the early morning, a smile on his face as memories from the previous night floated through his thoughts.

Rick was considering shooting Olivia or Tessa a message for further "ring experimentation" when his phone alarm went off again.

"I already turned you off, why the hell- oh, shit!" Rick shouted, dropping his phone and jumping out of his bed. He grabbed a few clean clothes items and ran out the door for the showers. A moment later the door burst back open as he picked his phone up off the floor, closing out the calendar warning that read "Shift- 15 minute warning", as he sprinted back out again.

Rick quickly showered and changed, luckily very few students were even awake at 7:30 on a Saturday to impede him, then headed for the exit. Walking swiftly up the street he cut a path through a side alley between a few buildings, reached Main Street, then headed for Pease Hall, home of the Psychology Department.

Rick was a psychology major, mostly due to his interests in hypnosis even from a young age, and as such he ended up choosing a work-study position under the department head. He did this for two reasons mainly. First, to get some face time with the department head for future networking, and secondly, because the head of the department was an absolute babe.

Kate Glutting was widely respected throughout her field due to her body of work on abnormal psychology, and she was also widely ogled for her actual body. She was about 40 years old, had freckles, crystal clear blue eyes, and curly brown hair that bounced off her shoulders. Her defining feature, however, was her utterly impressive backside. There was no delicate way to phrase it; on a campus that held roughly 10,000 women at any given time, Professor Glutting had the greatest ass most people had ever seen. This led to her possessing the nickname of "Glutes" among the student body, a nickname as appropriate as it was predictable.

As Rick finally made it to the hall he was pleased to recognize her car in the lot. Rick went through the halls and stairs until he found himself in the basement office being used as the data collection and processing point for their work. Rick walked in and was surprised to see only two people today

Professor Glutting was standing bent over one of the desks, hurriedly signing her name to a few documents, the curve of her ass on full display in her tight black pants. Once Rick was able to tear his gaze away, he realized with a bit of a shock that sitting at that same desk was Jessenia, one of the volunteers from the previous night.

Rick starred for a moment, temporarily lost in the memories of Jessenia's full curves on display during the show last night. Professor Glutting turned around, catching Rick's eye and giving him a harried smile.

"Didn't get the email, Rick?" she asked, turning back to the papers.

"Umm, no, I'm sorry, I was a bit behind this morning so I didn't have time to check- oh god, I'm not fired, am i?" Professor Glutting laughed.

"No, Rick, you're not fired. You're here bright and early, I like that. No, I just sent out an email canceling processing today."

"Oh... why's that?" Rick asked, a bit disappointed to lose potential one on one time with her.

"I had a last second invitation to a benefit this weekend and the Dean wants me there to try and schmooze. There's only about a few hours of work left you guys can do without me, so Jessenia is going to knock it out and you can just make the hours up Monday."

Rick looked over at Jessenia and she gave him a warm smile. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a simple yellow dress that showed off a fair bit of cleavage. Rick felt the ring tingle on his finger and was struck with inspiration.

"Well, I'm already here, why don't i stay and help? It's no fun staying inside on a Saturday morning when everyone else gets a break, I bet we could have this done within the hour."

Professor Glutting looked at Jessenia, who nodded quickly.

"Yeah, it would be great to get out early, it's fine with me!"

A few minutes later Rick was sitting behind a laptop across from Jessenia as the professor was walking out the door. They worked for about 30 minutes, making pleasant enough small talk while Rick waited for his moment. Eventually the conversation turned to plans for the rest of the weekend.

"I already went to a show last night, so I don't really have anything planned for later, I might stop in at my sister's sorority if they finish pledging early enough, what about you?" Jessenia said, closing her laptop.

"Just a relaxing weekend of homework and enjoying the last bits of summer. Funny enough though, I uh, actually went to the same show you did last night," Rick said, trying not to sound to awkward or forced.

Jessenia froze and looked down at the table and began blushing furiously.

"Oh, yeah...I didn't realize i knew anyone else at the show, other than the friends I went with..." she said in a low voice. She was clearly embarrassed by what happened, but Rick thought there was a little more to that blush than just embarrassment. Regardless, he felt bad for making her uncomfortable and pressed on.

"I thought you were great! Really shows a lot of courage to get up there, and intelligence and creativity are staples of a good subject for a hypnotists. It was really impressive how well you did," Rick said enthusiastically, trying to be kind.

"Yeah?" Jessenia said, picking her head back up. "You think so? I was terrified that I came off as some kind of attention whore or weakling."

"Not at all, hypnosis has nothing to do with being weak or strong, just openness to the experience," and the magical influence of a brainwashing ring, he thought to himself. "Besides, no one could have looked like a bigger attention whore than my friend Olivia that night."

"Oh, god," Jessenia laughed, "that pretty blonde girl who thought it wouldn't work? Poor girl, I thought she was going to collapse after all those orgasms at the end."

"She persevered- she's been humbled now, though."

They both chuckled, then a heavy silence settled between them.

"So," Jessenia said, cheeks flushing again, "how do you know so much about hypnosis?"

"Just an interest and a hobby," Rick offered, trying to play it cool.

"So you can hypnotize people too?"

"Yeah, absolutely, I've hypnotized dozens of people," he lied. "I've done it for helping people study harder, stop smoking, even more fun things like you saw and experienced last night."

"Even things like the orgasm suggestions?" Jessesnia eagerly asked before she could stop herself. "I mean, obviously i know it's real, it happened to me, and it's not like I'm asking you if you could do- or if you'd every be interested, I mean-"

"Yes," Rick laughed, interrupting her rambling. "Yes, I can make suggestions like that, and have many times." Technically Rick wasn't lying, he had done it plenty of times online before.

"Wow," she said, her eyes widening. "That...must be quite the rush, knowing you can do that," she said, not meeting his gaze.

"It really is. I'd like to think I've gotten pretty good at it over the years, if only I had someone to practice more on these days," he said, staring right into her eyes.

Jessenia froze, like a deer in the headlights, but Rick could tell her mind was going a mile a minute. He held her gaze for almost 30 full seconds, then leaned forward and said, "We don't have to do anything quite so extreme, but I'd be happy to practice with you and at least bring you under. Would you like that?"

She bit her lip, then nodded. Rick smiled, raising the ring up to meet her gaze, and felt it's warmth again.

"Look at the ring, Jessenia," he said softly, " Look deeply, and take a nice, easy breath in."

She did so, staring at the small ring and filling her lungs, causing her full breasts to stick out even further than they already were.

"Let that breath out nice and slow, and when you do, imagine releasing all of the stress and tension in your body."

She did as she was told, slowly letting the breath leave her body and feeling herself relax.

"That's it, just continue to breathe nice and slow for me. I want you to keep watching the ring, look at how pretty it is, allow it to fill your mind. Your mind is filling with my voice and images of the ring, as it lets all other thoughts simply fade away."

Jessenia was blinking heavily and her shoulders had started relaxing. Rick moved the ring closer to her eyes, and then felt its warmth. It glowed briefly, and Jessenia's eyes grew wide and glossy as she stared deeply into its center.

"Lose yourself in the ring, surrender yourself to the ring. You've been in this wonderful state of trance before and enjoyed it, feel yourself falling into it again. Let the ring and my voice wrap up your drowsy mind in a warm, familiar blanket of sleep and peace," Rick said, softly continuing his induction.

Jessenia was leaning forward, bleary eyes barely staying open as she swayed in her seat, arms and hands dangling to the side.

"In a moment I will count from three to one, and when I reach one your mind will go to sleep and let my voice take over so you can have that peaceful rest, doesn't that sound wonderful?"

"Yessssss," Jessenia said softly, barely audible.

Rick smiled, continuing to talk as he brought the ring closer and closer to her face. Her mouth was hanging open and she was beginning to go cross-eyed as she struggled to focus on the ring.

"Three, deeper and deeper," he said slowly, enjoying every moment.

"Two, every second that passes leaves you more open to me."

"ssss...open..." she moaned, her mind on the edge of short circuiting.

"One; Sleep!"

Rick snapped his fingers, and Jessenia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she slumped forward. Rick caught her, gently pushing her back against her chair. He smiled, and begin whispering into her ear, quickly deepening her trance.

After a few moments of deepeners, Jessenia was sat in her chair, eyes open, looking spacey and empty as she stared off into nothing.

"How do you feel, Jessenia?"

"Peaceful...dreamy...soooo good," she said quietly.

"Yes, it feels so good to be hypnotized, to feel dreamy, to let me take control, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yessss..." she sighed happily.

"And you know that when you're in this wonderful state you can be honest and open with me, that it in fact gives you pleasure to tell me the truth, understand?"

Jessenia nodded, the faintest smile coming across her beautiful face.

"Then be honest with me now, Jessenia, how did it make you feel getting hypnotized? How did you feel as you watched the pretty ring and felt your thoughts and awareness fade away?"

"I...it..." she hesitated, her cheeks growing flush again as she squirmed a little in her seat. Rick rested a hand on her leg, just below the hem of her dress.

"It's ok, Jessenia, just be honest with me and you will be rewarded, be honest and you will feel pleasure," Rick whispered into her ear, sneaking his hand up her dress. Jessenia nodded and took a deep breath.

"It was...overwhelming," she admitted, her voice quiet and low.

"How so?" he asked, gently stroking her thighs.

"I felt...small...helplesssss...but in a good way," she admitted. Her nipples were now visible through her dress..

"Do you you like to feel helpless? Do you like it when someone takes away the thinking for you, and you have to be submissive and compliant?" He asked, sliding his fingers over the top of her panties, panties that were already very damp. She trembled and took in a sharp breath.

"Be honest," Rick said firmly, as he slid his fingers under her underwear and began teasing her pussy. Jessenia leaned her head back and let out a low, needy moan.

"Yesss, I loved it, I loved losing myself to you, to Anton, soooo goood not thinking, only feeling, ohhhh." The words poured out of her mouth like a defendant on trial who finally cracked.

"Good girl, Jessenia," Rick said as he continued fingering her, "such a good girl, doesn't it feel better to submit to the truth? To submit to me?"

"So fucking goooood," she moaned, a wide smile on her face, eyes still empty and heavy-lidded. Rick pulled his hand out from under her dress and sat back in his chair.

"You want to be a good, submissive girl for me, don't you?"

"Y-Yes," Jessenia panted, "I do."

Rick checked the clock, barely 10 minutes had passed since he began his induction, they still had plenty of time.

"Stand up," Rick commanded. Jessenia did so without hesitation.

"Remove your dress."

Rick expected at least some resistance, but Jessenia complied immediately, quickly pulling the thin material up over her head. Her body was amazing; Short, but very toned and shapely legs, a tight stomach rested in the middle of her perfect hourglass figure, barely covered by a simple red bra and panty combination. She was everything Rick had dreamed of; a beautiful, shapely young woman, completely under his command, and even better she wanted to be under his command.

"Jessenia, in a moment I'm going to snap my fingers and when I do your mind and body will be overcome with lust and you will be wildly attracted to me. You will act and feel like you are awake and aware, but you will still remain under my control and responsive to my commands, do you understand?

"Yes," she said, her voice filled with a mixture of anticipation and lust.

"Yes, what?" Rick asked, the ring growing hot on his finger momentarily.

"Yes...M-Master," she finished, blushing. Rick's eyes widened slightly at the response, he wasn't sure if she would come up with that answer on her own, but it seemed her submissive streak and the rings power both ran deep.

"Good girl," Rick said with a smile, "awaking, feeling so submissive and desperate for my body, now!" Rick finished, snapped his fingers.

The change was instantaneous. Jessenia's face went from one of docility and demure, to one of immediate arousal and need. She let out a low moan as she ran her hands over her body. Rick could see the complete outline of her nipples through the red lace as she touched herself.

"Ohhh, I want you to touch me, Master," she practically purred, running her hands down her smooth, toned stomach and sliding her fingers under the elastic band of her tiny panties. "I need it so badly, please use me, Master."

Rick had been hard from the second he began the induction, but Jessenia's needy display made him feel like he would burst through his zipper.

"How badly do you need it, slave?" Jessenia shivered and bit her lip when he said it, thighs clenching together.

"So bad, Master, please, fuck your good girl, I need it," she begged, looking at him with desperation in her eyes.

"Then get over here, now," he ordered. Jessenia made a giddy noise that was half giggle, half sigh of relief before jumping onto his lap. She straddled his body and ran her hands through his hair. He grabbed her ass, giving it a quick smack before using it to pull her closer, bringing her in for a deep kiss. She moaned, opening her moth and exploring his with her tongue. They continued to make out, exploring each other's bodies and moaning and groaning with pleasure, all the while Jessenia grinded against the erection in his pants, her now soaked panties scrunched to the side as she hungrily traced the outline of his throbbing cock.

Rick pulled back for a moment, breathing hard, and unzipped himself while Jessenia kissed his neck. He pushed her back slightly, giving himself enough room to finally free his cock. Jessenia looked at it longingly, then Rick did something he'd only seen in movies and grabbed the side of her panties and tore them right off.

"Oh, my," Jessenia giggled, "I can't believe that wo-OOOOoooohhh!" she exclaimed as Rick finally thrusted into her hot, awaiting pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, fuck my hot little pussy, Master," she whimpered into his ear. Rick groaned and picked up the pace, pulling her bra down and taking one of her puffy brown nipples in his mouth. It wasn't long before both of them cried out as they reached climax.

They rested on the chair, panting heavily, arms wrapped around each other, Rick slowly deflating inside her. Eventually Jessenia lifted her head off his chest and smiled adoringly at him.

"Master, that was won..der...fuuuuuu..."

Her voice faded as Rick waived the ring before her eyes again and she swiftly dropped back into trance. While Rick was beyond thrilled to live out his fantasies with Jessenia and basking in the glow of the best sex of his life, some post-orgasmic doubts had begun creeping in in, and he needed her under so he had some time to think.

Jessenia was gorgeous and sexy, and a natural submissive who clearly was developing an interest in hypnosis even before he showed her the ring. She was the perfect candidate for a fuck buddy and sex slave...but Rick still felt a nag of doubt in his mind.

"Is it right to make that call for her?" Rick thought to himself as he absentmindedly started running his hands over her back, stroking her lovely bronze skin. "I mean, I don't regret what I did today, or what I did to Olivia last night, but those were in the moment, it was just sex, I didn't change them..."

Rick thought for a few more moments, stroking Jessenia as the entranced young woman sighed contentedly into his chest. Finally reaching a decision he felt comfortable with, Rick made the choice in the moment never to make any real changes in people unless he knew it was truly what they wanted. He wasn't going to stop having fun with the ring, but he'd try to limit making permanent changes just that were only for his benefit.

"Jessenia, can you hear me?" Rick asked softly, caressing her hair.

"Yesssss, Master?" Jessenia replied, her voice small and drowsy as she lifted her head.

"How do you feel?" Rick asked.

"Wonderfuuuuuul, Master" Jessenia purred, smiling.

"How do you feel about everything that just happened?"

"Wonderful, I am happy to submit, I love to obey, I want to be yours," she replied, face full of contentment. Rick took that in for a moment before responding.

"And how would you feel if you weren't hypnotized? What would you think if you saw yourself say these things 20 minutes ago?" Her eyebrows furrowed and she frowned.

"I...I'd...I'd feel scared. I'd be horny and excited...but afraid of...how easily I gave myself away..."

Rick continued to stroke her hair and her frown faded away shortly, leaving her looking peaceful again. Rick finally instructed her to get off of him and re-dress, and they took their previous seats back.

"Jessenia, in a moment I'm going to wake you up, and when I do you're going to find that your memories of what happened today will shift. You'll remember everything as it happened up until the point you admitted you loved losing yourself to me- except for the touching, I never touched you, understand?" She nodded. He still had to do something about her physical state though.

"After your admission, I woke up and you were very aroused and asked me to give you an orgasm like you had on stage. It was very strong and you loved it."

"Loved it," she said, licking her lips.

"After that I put you back under again and removed the suggestion, and in a moment you will wake up, thinking I just removed it, understood?"

"Understood," she affirmed. Rick hesitated for a moment before waking her. He wanted to give her the time to make her own decisions about whether or not she wanted to pursue this new side of herself with him, but he also didn't want to throw their electric hypnotic sex session away completely.

12