More Than Meets The Eye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight, when you go to bed, you will have a dream. In this dream you will relive the events of the morning as they actually happened. You will have steamy sex dreams of how i hypnotized and fucked you all night long, understand, Jessenia?"

She nodded a final time and Rick counted her back awake. She shook her head and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before they focused on Rick and she blushed deeply.

"I don't know what came over me, usually I'd never ask for something like...like..."

"Hypo-gasms?" Rick offered with a smile. Jessenia laughed and nodded. "Yeah, usually people ask about studying or smoking habits in the first session, but this was nice too," he finished with a wink. They stared at each other smiling before Jessenia stood up and cleared her throat.

"Well, I need to get going, but I...I'd really like to talk more about all this again soon. Maybe we could get coffee soon?"

"Yeah, absolutely, is it ok if I get your number off the work contact sheet and call you?" Rick asked. Despite having a magic ring on his finger that could literally bring her to her knees in seconds, he still felt nervous asking. Luckily she beamed at him.

"That would be great! I'll see you soon, Rick."

Jessenia walked around the table and gave his hand a quick shake, then leaned in and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek before walking out the door. Rick watched her as she went, admiring her legs and the sway of her ass, and somehow already feeling horny again.

12