More than One

Story Info
A virgin college girl indulges in a gangbang.
2.6k words
4.34
50k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,093 Followers

I was only eighteen when I discovered that I wasn't normal. I grew up in a normal Mexican home where my parents were quite strict. They didn't let me start dating until I was seventeen and for that reason I was still a virgin when my parents took me to the dorm I would be living in without them. My mother fussed over me and my father was oddly distant. He looked like he was holding back tears. I was sad about leaving my childhood home but I was also relieved. I had worked hard to get an academic scholarship to a university that was just far away enough that my family wouldn't show up unannounced, but close enough for us to plan visits.

By the time my parents got into the minivan and drove away I could feel the butterflies in my stomach multiplying. I made my way up the stairs to the third floor where I ran into a group of guys. One of them looked me over, eyeing my body in ways I wasn't used to. The guys at my school back home were always respectful of me. They knew I was a good girl and a virgin. They didn't bother trying to flirt with me, opting to talk to the popular girls that were known to "put out" instead.

"Hey!" the guy called to me. He was tallish with brown hair so dark that it was almost black and a crooked smile that made him look like he was smirking.

"Hi," I said awkwardly. I wasn't used to meeting new people.

"We are having a little thing in out dorm tonight. Let me see your phone." He laid his hand out in front of me expectantly. I didn't know what else to do so I fished my phone from my back pocket and handed it to him. He began to type into my phone and then handed it back.

"I'll text you the invite soon," he assured me.

"How can you be having a party tonight? Isn't this the day everyone moves in?"

"We are all friends from high school and we're sharing a dorm. We've been planning this party since graduation. I'm Rhett," he stuck his hand out to shake mine and I tentatively took his.

"I'm Hilda," I told him.

"Ilda? I like your accent," he shook my hand. I appreciated that he said my name without the hard "H" of the English language. I loved the way my name sounded in Spanish but hated the harsh "H" sound when my teachers tried to read my name out loud.

"Thanks."

"We'll see you tonight, right?"

"Sure," I agreed but I wasn't sure if I would go. I had never been to a real party before. My parents had made sure of that. I wasn't completely innocent. Since my parents wouldn't let me go out, I watched a lot of porn on my phone and masturbated a lot. Most of what I watched was gangbang porn. Somehow watching girls get fucked by more than one guy seemed to make me cum.

Now that I was in college I was ready to do some of the stuff I'd seen in those nasty porn videos. I wasn't sure if I even liked parties or if they were safe but there was something inside of me that was curious. Would these guys try something sexual with me? My curiosity pushed me to go. I spent the day unpacking, trying to find something to wear to a college party. I finally decided on a sundress, since it was still rather warm outside. It wasn't like I was going far. They simply lived on the other side of the building.

My roommates hadn't arrived yet and I knew that some people weren't going to move in until the day that classes started but my parents had agreed that I needed time to set up my room and get my things in order before I started. I walked by myself across the building until I found room 315. I could hear loud music blaring from inside and I tried knocking more loudly. The door finally opened and there was a tall, blonde guy with long, lanky limbs and a protruding Adam's apple.

"Hey! Come on in! Join the party!"

"Thanks!" I entered the party and looked around, shocked by what I was seeing. I had never seen a bong before but there were several of them getting passed around. A heavy cloud of smoke hung in the air. White lines of cocaine decorated the glass coffee table and people were taking turns snorting them from rolled up dollar bills. Alcohol was freely flowing from a keg and I watched as someone did a keg stand. At the time, I wasn't sure what any of this was, but there was plenty of time to learn.

I hugged the wall with my behind, not sure if I should just turn around and run or join the throng of partiers. I watched for a long time before anyone said anything to me.

"Want a hit?" a guy asked, holding a pipe filled with weed up to me to grab.

"I've never smoked before," I tried to be polite.

"Never? Well, would you like to try?"

"I think so but I don't know how." The guy held the pipe up to my lips and told me to suck. I sucked the smoke into my lungs and immediately began to cough. I couldn't seem to stop coughing.

"Oh no!" I heard a familiar voice. "Come with me," someone grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me away from the situation. It took me a few moments to realize that it was Rhett.

"Come back to my room. I'll take care of you."

"You will?" I asked between coughs.

"I sure will. Would you like that?" There was a sultriness to his voice that made me nervous. Maybe my mom had been right about parties. She had warned me that guys were going to get me drunk or high and then try to take advantage of me. I wasn't sure what I would do if Rhett tried anything. He helped me onto his bed and then he leaned in and kissed me.

I'd had a few kisses over the years but none of them felt the way that this kiss did. It felt empty and meaningless, like it didn't matter. I kissed Rhett back, enjoying the free feeling inside of me as I felt my brain and body separate. The weed had lowered my inhibitions and I found myself reaching out to feel Rhett's chest with my hands.

Rhett's hands were wondering too. His hands were up my sundress and in my panties. His fingers found my pussy and he rubbed me in ways I'd never been rubbed by a guy. I let him do it, opening my legs further so he could get deeper into my pussy. He was fingering me, finger fucking me until I squirmed under the weight of my first real orgasm with a guy.

"I want to be inside of you," he moaned as he kissed me again.

"Do it," I heard myself say. I was a virgin and yet this was what I wanted. This was college and I wanted to be like all the other normal kids, the ones that didn't have strict parents.

Rhett helped me out of my clothes and got on top of me. His cock was playing dangerously close to my pussy. I could feel his skin on mine and his kisses were getting more feverish and greedy as he teased my hole with his cock. I felt hungry, like I was finally going to get what I had been craving.

Rhett's cock sunk into my virgin hole quickly and easily. There was no indication that I was a virgin, no blood, nothing. He was inside of me and moving his cock in and out of me with the finesse of a guy who had actually had plenty of sex. I watched as his cock moved in and out of my pussy, moaning as the sensations added up to much more than I had ever anticipated. I screamed as he fucked me, slowly and steadily until he was pumping in and out of me faster and harder.

I had never had an orgasm during sex before and I was wondering if I would know if it happened. He held me down, now fucking me hard and fast the way that guys like to fuck girls. I couldn't believe how much I was loving it. I screamed as I realized that it was actually happening. I was actually cumming on a dick. I was so proud of myself.

Rhett flipped me over and fucked me from behind. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it as I screamed beneath him. I could not believe that I was having sex and it was even more mind-blowing that he was fucking me hard and that I was enjoying it. I felt the build-up inside of me, not knowing where it would lead or where it would take me. I braced myself mentally for what was about to happen. I felt like I was going to explode and then something inside of me gave way. There was a rush of emotion, a flood of sensation that washed over me as if color was sound, and sound was feeling. My heart was racing and though I couldn't feel the sweat covering my body, I couldn't feel the wetness that spouted from my pussy like a faucet that has been backed up for far too long. Everything inside of me exploded into an orgasm that could not be ignored.

I hadn't noticed that Rhett had cum inside of me. I didn't notice the pool of my own fluids underneath me as I collapsed face-first onto the bed. I felt weak, like I had just swam thirty laps at swim practice. I was completely drained. I wanted to fall asleep. I knew the weed was still in my system. I didn't feel the need to get up and cover my nakedness. I laid there, not caring what I looked like.

"You okay?" Rhett asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I think I had an orgasm."

"Yeah, that was a huge orgasm! I've never seen a girl cum like that!"

"You haven't?"

"No, it was easy to make you cum, not like other girls. You're really lucky Ilda," he told me, saying my name the way it was supposed to be said.

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt-" the door was open and the tall, blonde guy who had answered the door when I arrived stood in the doorway. "Wow, you work fast Rhett."

"She's amazing," Rhett told his friend. "Ilda, this is Rob. He's my buddy from high school. Maybe you can do us a favor?"

"What kind of favor?" I asked.

"Well, Rob and I have this fantasy about having sex with the same girl at the same time."

"Oh no, I've never done anything like that!"

"Neither have we!" Rob assured me. "It doesn't have to be right now. Just think about it."

"I will think about it."

"Or maybe you shouldn't think about it," Rhett suggested. He sat next to me on the bed where I was still naked. Rob sat on the other side of me and their hands began to touch my body. They rubbed my muscles, giving me a massage that was actually turning me on. Their hands grazed my pussy and spent plenty of time on my ass. They were turning me on and there wasn't much I could do to stop it. The weed was still coursing through my system and by the time their fingers found my pussy I knew that I was going to fuck them both. I tried not to worry about what a slut I was becoming on my first night away from home, especially when Rob went down on me and made me cum with his tongue. Rhett's cock was in my mouth and before I knew it I was being spit roasted by my new college friends.

I wasn't paying close attention. I was too busy cumming to realize that other guys were now in the room with us watching. Rhett was right. I came so easily that the guys were easily able to keep me interested in fucking them by continually making me cum. I didn't notice that the guy who had given me the weed was fucking me until I turned around. I was so fucking out of it that I couldn't seem to stop letting them all fuck me. I don't know how many guys there were or how many load of cum I allowed them to shoot up inside of my young, college girl pussy but I knew that I was having the best time that I had ever had.

I stopped to smoke some more weed at one point but the night wore on and on until it was the wee hours of the morning and I felt the need to stop and go back to my room. My roommates still hadn't checked in and I fell into a deep sleep, sleeping all day.

I woke up to seventeen messages from Rhett. There was another party that night and he wanted me to attend. I didn't have any other plans and so I found myself back at their dorm, my pussy aching for more. It didn't take as much convincing the second time. I was ready to take on as many dicks as they could give me, indulging myself in orgasm after sweet orgasm.

"Ilda, you are the sexiest college slut ever," he leaned down and kissed me. I wasn't sure I liked being called a slut but I had a cock in my pussy and I was cumming too hard to protest. I realized as I sucked and fucked that I was definitely not the same girl I had been just two days earlier. Now, I was a woman and I was making my own choices. If I wanted to be a slut, I would.

"Anytime you want some dick, just come over. We are just down the hall, that's it," the guys told me as I left.

"Of course," I told them and I did take them up on their offer. From that point on, I knew what I was and I wasn't about to deny it anymore. I loved cumming and I loved getting gangbanged. I slipped over to room 315 whenever the mood struck me and it turned out that I didn't have any roommates at all that first semester. I had a room all to myself. So I did what any gangbang slut would do. I started inviting guys I met at parties or in my classes over to fuck the shit out of me in my dorm room.

It was the best first year of college ever. I ended up getting gangbanged so many times that I wonder if anyone will ever be able to get all of my squirt juice up out of the carpets and off of the walls. The best part was that I still looked pretty innocent and my teachers and other students couldn't tell that I had a secret hobby of getting stuffed by multiple dicks at the same time. The truth was, I couldn't get enough. I couldn't ever get enough guys and so I made peace with my reality. I wasn't a normal girl. I was the kind of girl who needed more than one guy to be happy.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,093 Followers