More Than Roommates

Story Info
A young writer helps his sister in her time of need.
6.8k words
4.64
39.7k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a young writer and teaching classes at the local university at the time my older sister Christine finally broke up with her no-good fiancé. There was just one problem: in order to get away from the jerk, Chris had to move out of their house, paid for almost entirely by her. Since she lived in the same city where I attended grad school she dropped by my place to get my advice on what she might do.

"Why don't you move in here for a while?" I asked, trying to be helpful. "I have the spare bedroom and I live a pretty quiet life."

"Are you sure?" she asked, probably hoping I would suggest just that.

"Of course."

"But you'll have to give up your study room."

"It's okay. I can work damn near anywhere. Come on, it's settled. And after we get things situated we can go get some pizza later to celebrate your new freedom!"

"You know, Scott, I feel better already!"

"I thought you might."

During the ensuing weeks we settled into a cozy domestic routine. Chris went to work every day as a schoolteacher, and I went about the business of working on my first book.

It was great having Chrissie around because she readily pitched in to help with the housework and cooking. We even found time in our busy schedules to have a nice dinner at home a few times a week. Although my (our) apartment has only one bathroom, we never experienced any friction over it, or anything else for that matter.

There was just one little problem.

The more time I spent around Chris, the more I began to notice her physically. A petite blond with entrancing blue-green eyes, Chris has a vivacious personality that draws men to her like moths to a flame. She has an outdoorsy appearance with excellent color to her face, a few freckles around her nose, and an inviting figure. She still looks great in a bikini. Chris is also intelligent and witty, and able to engage anyone in clever repartee that is inherently attractive.

One night at dinner Chrissie raised an interesting subject. "You know we've been living together for three months and I haven't seen you bring one girl home, or even go out on a date. I hope I'm not cramping your style."

"Not at all," I replied, taking a bite of her delicious pasta primavera. "It's just that I'm really focused on my work and I don't want to short-change a relationship with it being the priority."

"Still, it's hard to believe someone with your looks and personality could escape at least temporary capture from a girl."

I responded with an embarrassed smile.

"Well, I don't know about that, but it isn't you, be sure of it." She smiled and continued eating. "I notice you've not been entertaining any gentlemen callers?"

"Oh, well, I think I need a break. If it weren't for sex I would probably swear off men for a long time."

I was taken aback by her point-blank admission of the need for sexual gratification, but I let it pass. Nevertheless, I started to find myself strangely attracted to Chris. I thought it might be my imagination, or it could have been the glorious spring weather, but Chrissie started to take a more relaxed approach to her wardrobe around the apartment. Her jeans and sweaters were replaced by short silk running shorts and tank tops with spaghetti straps. And even more significantly, she started to leave the bathroom door slightly ajar when she was in the shower.

The clincher was when I happened to walk by her bedroom one day and notice the door cracked slightly. Curious, I discreetly peered in through the crack and saw Chrissie on the bed, sunlight from the window pouring over her naked body while she worked a dildo in and out of her pussy. She was biting her lower lip trying to suppress her erotic moaning, but a few sounds escaped as her breathing and motions quickened. Her nipples protruded up at least a half inch, and her reddish brown pubic hair was moist with her excitement.

Then suddenly she stiffened and trembled all over as she came, closing her eyes tight and then opening them wide as if surprised at the intensity of her climax. Her legs spread even further apart and flailed as if subjected to powerful electric current.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, as quietly as she could, and then she came down on the other side, her body twitching at regular intervals as the waves of her orgasm subsided. Removing the dildo from her pussy, she pulled the soft cotton top sheet over her glistening naked body and rolled over to rest.

When I came out of my trance, I realized that my cock was stiff as a flagpole and without realizing it I had come in my shorts. I rushed on to my bedroom, quietly shut the door, then quickly cleaned up and changed.

To pretend as if nothing happened I lay down on my bed and picked up a book resting on the nightstand and began to read, but I couldn't concentrate on the words. After reading the same sentence six times I realized that all I could think about was how sexy Chris looked during her solitary session and how turned on I had been.

In a few moments there was a gentle knock on my door.

"Come in."

Chrissie opened the door, wearing her short summer weight bathrobe.

"Hey," she said casually. "Getting some reading done?"

"Sort of, but this book isn't very well written. It's a real slog getting through it."

She smiled, patting me encouragingly on the thigh.

"You'll do fine. You're the brilliant one in the family. Well, if you're not going to need the bathroom for a few minutes I'm going to jump in the shower."

"Not a problem," I replied, turning back to my book. I hoped I came across more casual than I felt.

After I heard the sound of the water running in the shower I was tempted to see if I could get a peek of Chris naked again, this time glistening wet and rubbing soap all over her taut body. But I resisted the urge, for some reason, and the day ended without further incident.

In May, school let out for me, followed a couple of weeks later for Chrissie. My summer meant a lot of writing of my own and a chance to catch up on reading. Chris has summers off, so she takes advantage of her freedom by playing a regular tennis game with one of her teacher friends, and working on her tan by the pool of our apartment complex. However, I found myself becoming more and more fixated on my sweet and sexy sister.

With no effort Chrissie can be very flirtatious, and she's a very outgoing, affectionate person. As a result, I was frequently the recipient of hugs from her, which I thought at the time were probably intended as nothing more than appreciation on her part, but would send naughty signals to my cock that were anything but familial.

I grew bolder in my attempts to watch her masturbating and taking showers. Seeing her naked was an incredible turn on for me, and the taboo nature of what I was doing seemed to heighten my arousal. After watching her get off I would quickly adjourn to my bedroom, quietly lock the door, and jerk myself to an incredible climax thinking about Chrissie's hot body. My fantasies about her were growing more frequent and more elaborate.

One Saturday morning in June we were at the breakfast table eating when Chris asked me if I had any plans for the evening. I did not, and she suggested it would be fun to have a movie night, just the two of us. I thought that sounded fine, told her to pick something we both would enjoy and I would get some takeout Chinese.

We spent a relaxing evening sitting on the couch and watching a comedy. Then something strange happened. After the movie I was sort of mindlessly flipping through the cable channels when I happened to come across a soft-core adult feature. I started to quickly go to the next channel when Chris grabbed my arm.

"Wait a minute," she said, laughing. "Go back to that and let's see what it's about."

I flipped back and on the screen was an attractive young couple having sex on a pleasure boat. The woman, a buxom blond, grabbed onto the ladder leading to the upper deck and her partner was standing behind her, ramming it home and massaging her tits. We could hear their moaning and groaning over the soundtrack.

Under normal circumstances this is the kind of movie I would be happy to check out, but I was pretty self-conscious to be watching it with my sister. Chrissie didn't seem fazed at all.

"This isn't making you nervous, is it, Scott?" She asked slyly.

"No, not at all," I replied sarcastically. "Why would I be nervous about watching a porno with my sister?"

Chris laughed, seeming to enjoy my unease.

"Oh, come on!" she replied. "Don't be such a prude. We're both adults. Besides, I think these kinds of movies can be funny."

"You mean as long as the principal at your school doesn't find out."

"Well, I'm sure you're not going to tell her, are you?"

"True enough," I replied, and a silence fell between us as we watched what was happening on the screen.

I tried desperately to hide the raging boner in my shorts, but I could tell from her occasional furtive glances that Chrissie knew something was up. After a few minutes of banal dialog between two very hot women, they stripped down and jumped in the shower together, hungrily making love under the cascading water.

"Do most guys fantasize about watching two women together," Chrissie asked, in a manner more analytical than prurient.

"Probably," I replied, trying to be as clinical as she appeared to be. She said nothing in reply, but just gave a half shrug and continued to watch the scene.

The movie got close to the end when Chrissie rose from the couch and stretched.

"I'm going to hit the hay," she said. "Good night, Scott. Thanks for dinner and a movie!"

"You bet," I replied.

I remained on the couch for a discreet moment and then hurried down the hall to my bedroom. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough and I got myself off in record time. I cleaned up and got back in bed, but my mind was so restless I could hardly sleep.

Fantasies of seeing Chrissie naked, even cavorting with another woman, kept crowding out all other thoughts and I became fixated on my sexy sister to the exclusion of all else. Finally, after what seemed an eternity of tossing and turning, I drifted off to a fitful sleep.

A few hours later I awoke from a startling dream in which Chris had come into my room while I was sleeping and went down on me. It seemed so real, but when I awoke everything in my room was quiet and dark, save for the glow of the street light outside, and the whooshing of the occasional passing car. But my cock was stiff and I had to once again get myself off so I could get back to sleep.

The next morning was Sunday and we bought a Sunday paper and went to a neighborhood café for breakfast. Outwardly everything seemed normal between us, as we passed the paper back and forth, commenting about items we read, and eating our food. Yet I felt anything but normal and I couldn't help wondering if Chris had similar feelings. I was afraid to bring them up. I enjoyed her company very much and I didn't want to do anything to spoil our relationship.

The following Saturday night we repeated our dinner and a movie ritual only this time, after the conclusion of our rented feature, Chris clicked right to the cable channel that showed the dirty movies. Before things got going in the movie, Chris disappeared into her bedroom, returning in a few minutes but no longer wearing her shorts and tank top. She was clad in her short silk robe that cinched around her waist. I couldn't tell if she had anything on underneath, but I was immediately aroused by the sight. Chrissie blithely explained that she just wanted to get more comfortable before settling into watch the second movie.

The film had most of the usual fare for a soft-core porn flick: Male and female, female-female, and threesomes. When one of the latter came on the screen, Chrissie told me that she and her ex-fiancé, Derrick, had invited a woman to join them for sex a couple of times. I was stunned as Chris explained that it had been Derrick's idea, but she thought it was fun to walk on the wild side. I asked her if she had done anything like that before and she smiled.

"Remember the time I went to Florida for spring break with Dee Jenkins and her parents?"

I did indeed. Dee was one of Chrissie's sorority sisters and a very hot number. Chrissie then related the fascinating tale of the afternoon when Dee and her father went to play tennis, leaving Chris and Dee's mother, Gail, back at their condo to lay out in the sun by their private pool.

Gail asked Chris to rub suntan lotion on her back and then reciprocated. They had been laying out for a little while when Chrissie, who was lying on her stomach, felt Gail's hands rubbing more lotion onto her back and legs. Soon Gail was giving my sister a full-out massage and Chrissie was enjoying it!

Emboldened by Chrissie's response, Gail slipped an oily hand between Chrissie's legs and began to massage her pussy through the fabric of her bikini bottom. The combination of the sun, the oil, and Gail's hands were too much and Chrissie rolled over and began making out with her sorority sister's mom!

One thing led to another and within a few minutes, Chris and Mrs. Jenkins were in the shower. From there Mrs. Jenkins took Chris to bed and the two spent the next hour making love. A few days later, Chris went on to tell me, Dee drove across town for a date with her steady boyfriend. Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins took Chris out for a nice dinner, and when they got back to their condo both of them seduced Chris and spent the evening doing her every which way. Chris was twenty years old and it was quite the coming of age, she said.

Of course, after hearing all this I was hard as a rock, and I was barely able to watch the movie while I thought about Chrissie getting naked and nasty with that nice suburban couple. But as the movie wore on I glanced over and saw that Chrissie's robe had fallen open, revealing her white cotton bra and panties. She lazily ran her fingers along the fabric of her bra, watching the action on the screen. I was completely unsure what to do. She seemed to read my mind.

"Why don't you get your robe on so you can be more comfortable, too?" she asked.

I tried to casually walk back to my bedroom and quickly stripped down to boxers and a t-shirt, and then put my cotton bathrobe over them. I returned to the living room and plopped down in my spot.

"There," Chris said, smiling. "Isn't that better?"

Indeed it was since my raging hard-on could now roam free under my robe without being too obvious. We remained that way for a good part of the movie until a very hot scene came on that involved a wife-swapping foursome. I gave a sidelong glance toward Chris who was getting pretty fidgety on the other side of the couch.

"Jesus, this is hot!" Chris exclaimed. "It's making me cream!" I couldn't believe what we were doing, but then things got surreal. "You don't mind if I get myself off, do you Scott?"

"No, I don't mind at all!" I replied.

"You can too, little brother. Don't be shy around me!"

With that I reached inside my robe and fished my cock out of my boxers and rubbed it. I was mostly covered, but Chrissie's robe fell completely open as she massaged one breast through the fabric of her bra and slipped her other hand inside her panties and began rubbing her pussy. The combination of what we were watching and what we were doing was too much and very little time passed before I shot my load inside my robe, letting out a stifled moan.

Chrissie grunted, "Oh, fuck yeah! I'm gonna come!"

I looked over and saw her petite body quaking as her hand moved briskly inside her panties. After her climax, her body jerked in post-orgasmic spasms, her legs seemed to have minds of their own. After lying there for a few minutes, Chris closed her robe and went into the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of wine and brought me a washcloth.

"Here," she said, smiling wickedly. "Better clean up your cream, too!"

We watched the end of the movie quietly and then Chris got up and said good night, giving me a warm kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, so cute," she said, apparently referring to me, and then walked back to her room and climbed into bed. I turned off the TV and lights and went to my own bed.

I lay awake for a good hour thinking about what we had just done. What it came down to was, our inhibitions were breaking down and we now felt comfortable getting off in front of one another while watching a porno. We were crossing lines that most people never dared come near, and the curious thing about it all was my lack of guilt or shame. I should have been loathing myself, but instead I just lay in my bed stroking my cock and thinking about Chrissie, my sexy sister.

The next morning, as usual, we went for the paper and then stopped at the corner café for breakfast. Everything seemed perfectly normal between us, until I worked up the nerve to ask Chrissie about the night before.

"I don't feel guilty about anything," I said softly, trying not to attract any attention from neighboring diners.

Chrissie reached across the table and squeezed my hand.

"I don't either," she said, smiling. "It was really great! I don't know about you, but I'm already looking forward to dinner and a movie next Saturday night. Perhaps we should call it 'dinner, a movie, and dessert!'"

"I agree," I replied archly.

"You know," she went on. "I think it's really kind of neat that we can share this together. I feel like I can say and do things around you that I can't with other people."

"Yeah," I said, "me too."

We finished our breakfast and then went on about our week, our relationship wholly unchanged in many ways, but somehow different, too.

The following Saturday we were once again parked on the couch watching a new soft-core feature on what we had begun to call "The Naked Station." As we started to warm up, Chrissie expressed frustration that my robe was covering up my best parts, so I opened it up, revealing my boxers and my hard cock poking up through the fly.

"That's more like it," Chris exclaimed. "Why don't you just get rid of those shorts, sweetie? They look too constricting."

I immediately dropped my boxers so that my robe was open and I was otherwise completely nude. This was not quite good enough for Chrissie, who had shed her robe and was lying back on the couch in just her bra and panties.

"You can take off that robe, Scott. Don't be shy about showing that body!"

"What about you?" I asked. "Now you're a little overdressed."

"You think I should?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that!"

Chris removed her hand from inside her panties and jumped up, quickly shedding her underwear and plopping back down on the couch. Now we were thoroughly enjoying the taboo sensation of being naked with one another, even though neither of us had touched the other.

That appeared to represent another line to cross on this incredible journey, and we seemed to understand that moving too fast or skipping over a step might prove devastating to us both. But Chrissie was never shy and she had no problem speaking frankly about what was going on between us. She appeared to have no shame, and in fact possessed a very free and relaxed attitude about sexuality in general and as it applied to the two of us.

Our climaxes were soon upon us, and our hands moved faster and faster as they approached. I began to lose control and was shaking all over when I grunted, "Oh God, I'm coming!"

For reasons she has never been able to articulate, Chrissie reached over at that moment and laid her hand palm up on my stomach and caught the first fruits of my explosion, and the second! Then as she made herself come with her right hand, she took the juices I had deposited in her left and began to rub them onto her glistening tits. At that moment she exploded in a mind-numbing orgasm that caused her to bounce all around her side of the sofa.

12