More Than Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she recovered her senses all she could say was, "That was great, Scott! I don't know what came over me there; I hope you don't mind what I did."

"Hell no!" I exclaimed. "I thought it was hot!"

We lay around naked on the couch for a few minutes, and then we picked up our clothing. Chrissie kissed me on the cheek and smiled, and then we adjourned to our separate bedrooms.

What was also interesting during this time was that for the rest of the week our relationship was platonic. We behaved as siblings/roommates do, and no one would have suspected anything unusual going on between us for those few hours on Saturday nights. That would soon change.

As the next weekend approached Chrissie asked me if we might try something a little different for our dinner and movie night. My imagination ran wild but I said that I was open to whatever she might suggest.

Her idea was that we would get dressed up and head downtown for a nice dinner at a secluded bistro. Then we would return to our apartment for a movie that she would select. That meant rather than watching a movie on "The Naked Station" we would pop in another DVD as a substitute. I could only imagine what my sexy sister had in mind. In the meantime, I would have to be content with lying in bed at night jacking off to visions of her hot body.

On Saturday morning I went to the library, but Chrissie asked me to a game of tennis on campus in the afternoon. After being cooped up among the stacks it was invigorating to get out in the fresh air and run around the courts.

When we got back home we took turns cleaning up for our dinner date (at least I guess that's what we could call it). The sexual tension in the air was nearly electric. Chrissie gave me several knowing looks as we moved around the apartment getting ready.

I was ready a little early and sitting in the living room watching a baseball game when Chrissie emerged from her bedroom looking more beautiful than I had ever seen her. She was wearing a white silk blouse and a black calf-length skirt with a slit up the middle in the back, black stockings, and black high-heeled pumps. Her hair was done up loosely on the top of her head making her look sexy and sophisticated.

Sitting down on the couch next me she concentrated on buttoning one of her blouse sleeves and didn't notice me staring at her fabulous legs. Chris looked over at me and smiled, arching one eyebrow suggestively.

"So, you ready for dinner, sweetie?"

"Sure, let's go. Even if we are a little early we can have a drink in the bar."

Dinner was delightful. Chrissie looked lovely in the candlelight and no one there knew who we were or what our relationship was.

At one point Chrissie raised her wine glass and toasted me with a whisper: "To my dear brother, who takes such good care of me." Our glasses clinked and we drank. "I mean it, Scott," Chris said. "I really appreciate everything you've done for me." Then she looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping. "And I want you to know that I've been having a great time with you on movie nights."

She reached across the table and squeezed my hand.

"Well," I replied, barely above a whisper. "It has been my pleasure, believe me!"

Chris laughed at the way I said that, with a strong suggestion of double entendre.

"Speaking of pleasure, I think you're really going to like tonight's movie selection."

"Oh?"

"Yes, indeed. I think you're going to be very pleased."

But she said no more on the subject, despite my attempts to weasel it out of her.

We returned home about 8:00 and Chris suggested we get comfortable in our bathrobes and have a couple of glasses of wine. I sat down on the couch while Chris put the DVD in the player; she then sat down in her usual spot at the right end of the couch.

As the movie progressed I was stunned. It was a film entitled "Ties That Bind," about a consensual sexual relationship between adult brother and sister. Chris could not have been more frank with her selection.

It was actually a pretty good movie, in which the characters develop this relationship in slow paces, somewhat as Chris and I had been doing. When the first love scene came on the screen, the chemistry between the characters at the center of the story was unbelievable. It wasn't long before I reached inside my robe to rub my erection, while I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Chris was slipping her hand inside her own robe and diddling herself.

We were in no rush to climax. We went slowly enough so that we could build ourselves up to a crescendo, but when the second love scene came on and the two characters, now freed from their earlier constraints, made love with much greater abandon than they had before it was nearly impossible to hold back. They were really getting it on!

Chrissie's breathing got heavier. Suddenly she scooted over next to me and reached over with her left hand to move my hand away from my cock, and she started to gently stroke my hardness.

I put my arm around her shoulder and reached down to massage her right breast. Her nipples were hard. I doubt more than a few seconds passed before I exploded all over my stomach and Chrissie's hand, and she followed a split second later with quaking explosion of her own.

Either instinctively or through shear presence of mind, she never stopped stroking my cock. We were both shaking from the effects of our orgasms and Chris finally summoned the breath to say, "Oh, yeeeeah!"

Then she rolled partly over and kissed me full on the mouth, snaking her tongue in search of mine and continued that way for several minutes, completely aware of what we were doing and not feeling an ounce of guilt over it. Finally Chrissie fell away, panting and sweaty, just like me. She smiled at me, apparently very pleased with what we had just done.

"Oh, god!" she exclaimed. "That was so wrong, so deliciously wrong! But I can't get enough of you, baby."

"This is so unbelievable," I said, exhaling, feeling spent and floating on a cloud of endorphins.

"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Believe me, I did."

Chrissie kissed me some more and then said breathlessly, "Let's go to bed, baby."

How could I resist that offer from such a sexy woman, even if what we were doing was breaking society's greatest taboo? I wanted her, and it seemed she wanted me.

Chris took my hand and led me back to her room where she playfully pushed me down on the bed. She reached into the drawer of her night table and pulled out some matches, lighting the candle on table. The room was bathed with a soft glow, and I admired the curves of Chris's petite body as the candlelight played on her.

I scooted over to give her room to lie down. We embraced passionately, our hands running over each other in abandon. Then she slowly kissed her way down my body, pushing me on my back as she went, finally reaching my midsection and showering my rock hard cock with kisses and licks. After teasing me for a few minutes she took my hardness in her mouth and began to give me the best blowjob of my life. Her head bobbed up down on my member as I floated in space, moaning with delight.

But I didn't want my sexy lover to go unrewarded so I slowly moved her so that she was able to plant that succulent pussy of hers right on my face. Now we were really going at it in the 69 and our moans were muffled by the fact that we hungrily devoured each other. The more turned on we got the harder we worked to turn the other on, and so on, and so on.

After some minutes of this hot oral sex Chris turned around and crawled up on top of me.

"Are you ready?" she asked huskily, but before I could reply she planted a deep soulful kiss on my mouth, swirling her talented tongue around mine. Breaking away she gasped, "Let's make love!"

"Oh yes!" was all I could manage as Chrissie raised her hips and grabbed my cock to position herself right over it.

Then, slowly, she lowered herself down onto my rod. The thrill of entering her was unbelievable. Her pussy felt like warm liquid velvet. The smile on her face showed how much she enjoyed it, and her breathing increased as she dropped down the rest of the way. Now I was deep inside her.

"Oooooh," she moaned. "That feels so good. I never thought it could be so good! Oh, yes! You are such a good boy!"

Her talk turned me on even more, if that was possible. Here we were, breaking through the last barrier of society's greatest taboo. We were lovers and there was no going back. I also discovered just how talented my sexy sister is in bed. She was able to maneuver her hips in such a way that milked my cock for all it was worth. I'd never had a woman fuck me like that and it was all I could do to keep from coming too soon, because I wanted desperately to satisfy her. After several minutes of passionate fucking in this position I rolled Chrissie over and mounted her.

"Woo, baby!" she said, laughing, as I rolled over on top of her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my face close to hers. "Fuck me!" she gasped, flicking her tongue to mine. I did my best to oblige. "Oh yeah," she moaned, biting her lower lip and running her hands up and down my back.

Her moaning grew louder and more urgent as her body began to quiver.

"Oh my god! I'm coming! Oh Jesus!" She climaxed and then began to urge me on. "Come on baby, come for me. I want to feel your hot come inside me. Give it to me!"

I was delighted that Chris liked to talk dirty during sex, and it turned me on so much that I thrust into her passionately as I released myself deep into her, grunting like some crazed animal. Chrissie loved it, and as I came down from the heights she pulled me down close to her.

"Oh my God!" She gasped as the last bolts of climax coursed through us. "That was so great, baby!"

"Oh yeah," I responded, barely able to speak after what we had done.

"You fuck like a champion, Scotty."

"You're pretty well up there yourself, babe," I responded.

We slowly untangled ourselves and I fell to my back next to Chrissie, who scooted over and draped herself over me. Her hand found its way down to my cock and balls and she cupped them warmly.

"I hope you don't think I'm a terrible person, Scott."

"Why would I think that?" I asked.

"Well, after all, I did seduce you."

"I was more than willing to be seduced by you, Chrissie. I'm very happy we did it. This has been the greatest night of my life. It's a fantasy come true."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I don't feel like we did anything wrong. Maybe I should, but I don't. I've wanted you for a long time and being with you was better than I could ever imagine."

"Then we should both be happy, and enjoy ourselves as much as we can."

"I like the way you think!"

With that we drifted off to sleep in a pleasant haze of afterglow, both of us naked and spent.

At one point in the wee hours I awoke to discover sweet Chrissie bobbing her head up and down on my hard cock. She paused long enough to explain that she woke up horny and thought my cock would make a nice snack. We had another round of lovemaking and then fell back to sleep.

When we awoke the next morning the sun shone through the window blinds, and I could see Chris's naked body lying next to me, the sheet draped carelessly around her. A little while later I was in the kitchen having a glass of apple juice when Chris came in smiling, looking sexy wrapped only in a white bath towel. She gave me a big hug and a wonderful, deep kiss.

"Well," she said after a long pause during which we just gazed at each other and smiled. "Wanna take a shower?"

"Together?"

"Sure, silly. Why not?"

"Yeah, why the hell not?"

I dropped my robe right there on the kitchen floor and she dropped her towel, laughing. Chrissie hugged me again. She looked up into my eyes and we kissed, deeply, like amorous lovers who've just recently discovered the joys of each other's bodies.

My semi-erect cock was rubbing against the gentle curve of her belly, while her tits pressed against my chest. It was a sensational feeling. We headed off for the bathroom and in a few minutes were embracing passionately under the warm spray of the shower. Much to my surprise Chrissie was able to resurrect my cock so I got behind her while she braced herself against the tiled wall. I'd never fucked this much in such a short time, but as Chrissie said later, taboo sex can do wonders for the libido. After 20 minutes of good clean fun, we emerged from the shower and dried one another off.

Chrissie suggested we dress and head out for a good breakfast. We went a little neighborhood café and realized we were both famished from our sexual exertions. Chris positively glowed with pleasure, and I had to admit that I was delighted with the turn that our relationship had taken in the past few weeks. As we ate we shared a few salacious inside jokes, and when the check arrived Chris grabbed it and reached into her pocket for some wadded up bills she'd been carrying.

"Oh no," she said smiling. "I'm getting this."

"Really," I replied, trying to argue with her. "It's no problem for me to pay."

She leaned over and whispered conspiratorially.

"I'm happy to do it, especially since you fuck so great!"

"Well, in that case, I won't argue."

"That's good," she said, leaving a tip on the table, "because I want you to fuck me later."

Chris was so casual about it. I started to realize that she is completely liberated sexually, and has no hang-ups about expressing her wants and needs. We left the café and did a little grocery shopping for the week. Then we spent the remainder of that Sunday afternoon at it like a couple of teenagers.

The following evening Chris was on top of me, sweaty and breathless after she had ridden my cock to a trembling orgasm. My erection was still inside her buttery pussy but was dwindling.

As we lay very still she looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "There's nothing I won't let you do to me, and nothing I won't do for you!"

Then she kissed me before rolling off of me. We lay spent and drifted off to sleep.

Over the next few weeks we settled into a fairly predictable domestic routine that also included a good amount of sex. A few days after our first weekend together, something happened to make me realize the full gravity of what we were doing.

It was a Thursday evening. I was in my room reading and Chris was in the living room watching TV when her cell phone rang. I heard her say in a pleasant tone, "Oh, hi mom!"

Suddenly I was very nervous. I suppose I knew I would have to eventually acknowledge there was a world beyond us that would be shocked by our relationship, but I wasn't prepared to hear from dear old mom just yet. Chrissie talked to her for a while and then came into my room to give the phone to me. She just smiled as she handed it over and left the room.

I talked with my mom for several minutes. She complimented me on being there for my sister (if only she knew how much I was there for her!), and helping her in her time of need. Mom said it was a real load off her mind to know that Chris was living in a secure and stable environment with someone she could completely trust. Well, I thought, I'm doing all I can to help!

As mom was going on about how proud she was of me, Chris stepped into the doorway of my bedroom with nothing on but a smile. She gyrated her hips and then she turned around to shake her sexy ass in my direction while I was tried to talk to our mother on the phone. Then she came over and lay down on the bed next to me.

It was difficult to stay with the conversation, especially when Chrissie slipped her hand down the front of my gym shorts and started to massage my dick to attention. I continued to talk, but nearly lost it when Chris went down on me. I tried my best to sound normal while talking to mom, but I hardly remember much of what she was saying when Chrissie got me off.

One morning I was at the library drafting a manuscript in my carrel on the third floor. Since it was summer the place was deserted and I reveled in the solitude. Just then my cell vibrated and I could see that Chrissie was calling.

"What are you doing?" she asked casually when I answered.

"Just doing a little work," I replied softly. "What are you up to?"

"I was just sitting around here relaxing and I started to think about you and got really horny. I've got my hand down my shorts and I'm diddling myself stupid. I can't wait for you to get home so you can fuck me."

Well, so much for work. There was no way I was going to be able to concentrate knowing Chrissie was waiting for me at home. I hurried out of the library and back to our apartment. There I found Chris on the couch, her robe open, playing with herself. We didn't even bother to head back to one of our beds, we just did it right there on the couch.

In the two years since we started our relationship, Chris and I no longer live together because, as she said, people would certainly start to get suspicious about an adult brother and sister living together as a permanent arrangement. Chris got her own apartment, which made the logistics of our trysts slightly more complicated, but still well worth it.

We happen to think our relationship is very healthy, despite what society might think, and it's a hell of a lot of fun! Between consenting adults who are well aware of what they are doing, we see no problem with it, depending upon the context of course.

Tel est l'amour!

12