More than She Bargained For

Story Info
It was just supposed to be a date...
5.9k words
4.13
25k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie walked slowly through the lobby checking for messages on her phone. "Damn," she thought, "He didn't text back."

Valerie and Andre had been texting for a couple of months off and on and she was curious to meet him in person. They had set a time to meet yesterday, but he had cancelled at the last minute. She was hoping he would change his mind and had suggested a time today.

It began as a random IM on her web feed but had escalated into some pretty sexy talk and sharing of fantasies. The texting had gotten pretty hot and heavy but they both had other commitments that prevented them from actually hooking up, that and the fact that they didn't live in the same city. But now Valerie was in Vancouver on a business trip and she was hoping to actually meet him for at least a drink. Why was he suddenly playing it so cool? He only offered a lame excuse why he couldn't meet her.

She paused and sipped her coffee as she checked her messages yet again. Val was a tall woman with dark brown hair and eyes and a curvaceous figure that she liked to show off. Today she wore a purple and black corset top over silky black pants and a short bolero top. High patent leather heels completed her 'professional with an edge' look as she liked to call it. She didn't notice the men's eyes checking her out as she stood there, but one set was more intent than the others.

Val took another sip of the coffee she didn't really want and frowned. It had been a long couple of days in meetings and what she really wanted was a drink and some sexy flirtation to finish the evening. She had a late flight booked the next day so she could sleep in and enjoy the luxurious amenities of her hotel room. She sent a quick note to her boyfriend John telling him about her day and at last she smiled, thinking about him. Slightly geeky, but brilliant and a total sweetie, she adored him but sometimes she wanted something a little... spicier. That was why she liked the freedom of sexy chat - all the fun and none of the hassle.

The frown came back. Why didn't Andre want to meet? He said it was too hot between them, but she was pretty sure that one drink would just be a nice fun time with enough sizzle to make it memorable.

Suddenly she looked up and scanned the lobby. Something made her look more closely at the people sitting and standing in the lobby. One man in particular drew her eye. Unlike the others he wasn't looking at his phone or talking to someone else. He was looking at her, very directly. She put her polite stranger face on and began to turn away, but something about him made her look back. He looked familiar... "Andre!" she exclaimed.

There had been a few photos exchanged, but only one or two of their faces, still it was enough for her to recognize him.

He stood up and smiled as he walked over to meet her.

"I thought I'd surprise you," Andre said as he gathered her close and hugged her, kissing her cheek as he did so. His hand brushed her ass before he released her.

"Oh!" she gasped, taken aback at such an enthusiastic greeting. "Uh. Hi! I'm glad you did. What changed your mind?"

"I decided you were right, Val, why not meet for a drink?" Andre smiled at her. He really was very good looking she thought, taking in the whole package. Broad shoulders, lean hips, taller than her by a few inches with dark hair and a matching dark beard, his hazel eyes looked intently into hers.

She took a step back. He was even more intense in real life than he was online. It crossed her mind that maybe meeting a near stranger wasn't a good idea. What did she really know about him after all?

Andre smiled at her and the heaviness of his intent regard faded a bit allowing her to breathe normally again. She shook off her misgivings and smiled back.

"There is a great bar right here. Want to go there?" she asked.

"Actually," he offered with a friendly smile, "I'm down here because I am meeting another friend who is in town. He's in the hotel the next block over and there is a great bar there as well. Do you mind if we go there instead?"

Val smiled and another knot of the weird tension dropped away. Meeting a friend, at a public bar? Perfect. She smiled in delight. This was going to be so much fun!

They walked down the street chatting and laughing like old friends. Val was enjoying herself immensely. This good-looking guy was flirting shamelessly with her and she felt more of their online friendship showing through, loosening her up and making the flirting a bit hotter than normal.

"This is it," Andre said when they arrived at the front of a small hotel with an attractive lobby. "He said just to go up when I got here. You good with that?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. No problem," Val responded. "What is your friend's name?"

Andre delayed answering as he guided her across the lobby then studiously pressed the elevator buttons. "He is Japanese. His name is a little hard to pronounce. I'll let him introduce himself to you."

Val thought his answer a little weird, but shrugged it off. "Tell me about this bar. What's it like?" she asked him curiously.

His smile was almost...wolfish, she thought, as he answered, "Oh its great! It's wide open and you can get exactly what you want there."

"That sounds like just what I need!" Val exclaimed.

Andre threw back his head and laughed, hooking an arm around her waist. "Oh babe, you are gonna love it!" She laughed too, feeling that delicious sexual excitement sizzle along her skin.

The elevator binged and stopped on the ninth floor. They stepped out and walked down the long corridor to room 919. Andre pulled out the key card and unlocked the door. He held it open for her and she stepped in prepared to meet this nameless Japanese friend of Andre's.

There was no one in the room. It didn't even look like anyone was staying there; except for a black duffle bag on the chair, there was no luggage.

Val turned to look at Andre, her mouth open to ask him where his friend was. She didn't understand what was going on, when Andre turned to her after locking the door, an even more predatory smile on his handsome lips. He crossed over to her in three steps and pulled her against him and kissed her open mouth.

The sexual tension between them ignited and had her hanging onto his shoulders because every bone in her body felt like it dissolved. The kiss went on forever and involved a lot of tongue, some teeth and few deep moans of delight. Andre slid her jacket off her shoulders, running his warm hands down her bare arms. Finally, they came up for air and Val tried desperately to make her brain function in a rational manner. She had never been so turned on so quickly, but the image of John's face flashed across her mind and she knew this couldn't go any further.

"I told you Val. This thing between us was too hot," Andre was saying. His face was tense and hard as he looked into her dazed eyes. She swayed on her heels and he turned her to sit on the side of the bed. He kissed her again, softer but no less devastating to her, driving her lust even higher. He pulled away abruptly, leaving her gaping, reaching for his mouth again. Val barely felt him slide the leather cuff onto her left wrist but she did notice the second one on her right wrist, just not soon enough to stop him from linking them together.

"Hey! Wha...?" she squeaked out.

Andre stroked her hair away from her face, "You know I know what you want babe. What you asked for these last few months." He leaned over her and she leaned back to try to avoid him, but that just left her lying on her back on the bed. Andre smirked and grabbed her bound wrists, pulling them above her head and attaching them to a chain that was already in place.

"Andre! Cut it out! Let me go!" Val was feeling pretty uncomfortable with this situation. She had shared fantasies with him, some involving cuffs and bondage but that was just fantasy! Not this - this was too real.

"You asked for this meeting. I told you how it would go if we did meet Val," Andre replied, standing back and watching her squirm and twist on the bed.

"I didn't agree to this! Let me go, you jerk!" she yelled.

"You stoked the fire and now you have to deal with the consequences." Andre slid a large hand under her and flipped her over. Now she struggled to breathe with her face buried in the mound of pillows on the bed.

"You are overdressed Val," said Andre. "Sluts don't need pants, though I do like the heels." He pulled her pants over her ass, the silky material putting up no resistance. Val tried to buck and twist to keep her pants on but it was no good. He pulled them down her legs and dropped them to the floor.

"Ah," he breathed, rubbing his hands all over her ass. "I knew you would be wearing these, just like I asked." Andre was referring to the black lace barely-there panties she was wearing.

"I didn't...ww-wear them for you!" she managed to grind out from the pillow mound.

"Of course you did. Stop lying to yourself, little slut," he replied calmly still stroking her skin from knee to hip.

Val couldn't believe what she was feeling. She was stripped, hand cuffed and chained to a bed. She should have been outraged, but his stroking hands and dirty words were turning her on! She tightened her thighs together as that stroking hand glided closer to the inside of her thighs. Andre chuckled at her futile action.

"You remember that bar I told you about?" he whispered into her ear. She nodded and looked hopefully into his face. He was going to uncuff her?

"This is it," he told her, pulling a spreader bar out from under the bed. Her eyes widened and she froze in disbelief. She absolutely loved the idea of a spreader bar and she remembered telling him so a few times. She had a few favorite images saved that she referred to from time to time when she needed inspiration to masturbate. Seeing it and knowing he was going to attach her to it made her pussy clench and liquify even more in spite of her anxiety.

"No!" she wailed, trying to move her feet away from his hands. Her face down position gave her little leverage and Andre soon had her cuffed to the bar and spread wide open. He could smell her arousal and knew he had her. Now just to make her admit it.

He took a couple of pillows and stuffed them under her hips, bringing them higher. He stood back and admired the picture of her spread out for his use; the purple and black of the corset outlining the outrageous figure that had tormented him for the last few months. She was even more mouthwatering in person than online. He had tried to stay away, to put her off, but his curiosity and lust got the better of him in spite of his best intentions. She continued to squirm and wriggle which had no effect on her bonds, but did make his cock harder.

Andre leaned down and placed a hand in the middle of her back to still her movements. "Now Val, stop squirming. You knew this would happen if we met. That I would tie you down, spank your ass and torment you until you are begging me to stop, to fuck you, to own you," he told her in a firm, reasonable voice.

Val gasped as a spasm of pure wanton desire slammed into her. This was her hottest, most recurring fantasy happening right now. Andre's voice continued, drilling into her brain to those places she had shared with him during long, hot sexting sessions.

"You know you're going to give me everything. Everything your lame boyfriend can't. Everything he doesn't know about you I'm going to take because you're going to give it to me."

Andre's cruel words about John made her cry out again, "No! That's not..." but his hand forced her face down into the pillows. His other hand stroked her between her wide-open legs and she moaned in misery knowing what he would find.

"Yes slut, you've soaked your panties. So much for saying no to me," his hand left her wet slit and smacked down on her ass, "or to yourself!"

He rained down several hard smacks on her well-presented ass. Val gasped with each hard spank, trying hard to feel outraged, but her traitorous body could only feel pleasure until she was sure she had never been wetter.

"That's it, raise that ass. You needed this didn't you?" Andre's voice mocked her. "You wanted me to turn that big beautiful ass red. You asked me to spank you hard Val, didn't you?"

The spanking stopped and his hand was in her hair pulling her face up from the pillows.

"Tell me slut, ask me to spank you."

"No!" she cried knowing it was a lie, "No please," she whimpered.

"Lying little slut. Well I guess it's time to introduce you to my friend. I know you'll like him."

He went to the duffle and pulled out something. He brought it to her so she could see it. It was a wand with a big round head and a cord. Her eyes widened and she opened her suddenly dry mouth.

"Ah yes, you do know my friend, Mr. Hitachi," Andre smirked.

He placed the wand between her thighs and turned it on. He moved it, along her thighs, teasing the swollen lips that peeked out from her soaked panties, almost touching her clit. Over and over, sometimes pressing harder, sometimes backing away.

Val's brain stopped working. All of her attention was on that tantalizing buzzing between her legs. The burning heat of her spanked ass only added to her arousal. She tried moving to get that pressure where she wanted it, lifting her hips and arching her back, but he kept it just where he wanted it.

She didn't realize that she was whimpering and panting at this torture until Andre said, "What's the matter slut? Do you need something?"

"Please!" she cried out in an agonized whimper.

"Please what, little whore?"

"Please, oh please... more!" Val begged.

Andre removed the wand altogether and she cried out again.

"Say it!" he commanded.

"OH! Please let me cum!!"

"Say it properly slut, I know you know how," he reminded her silkily.

Val whined and squirmed and refused to say anything. Andre smiled at such stubbornness and turned the wand on again holding it hard against her outer lips. It was enough to re-ignite all her nerves but not enough to give her the release she craved. She endured two more minutes of teasing before she succumbed.

"Please let me cum...Sir!" she begged brokenly.

Andre immediately removed the wand and cupped her saturated pussy. "Of course, baby girl. Very good. But first you have to finish your spanking for being such an outrageous tease. Now ask me to spank you and then maybe you can come."

Val moaned miserably but knew she had no choice anymore. She had given him the key to her secret fantasy stash and he used it now to take what he wanted from her, just as he said.

"Fuck! Please spank me Sir." she begged in a soft voice.

"Yes Val. I am going to. Because you know you need it and deserve it for being such a tease, such a slut."

Andre's hand was rubbing all over her ass as his crude words fell on her. She writhed against the both words and hands in protest, she thought. She wasn't sure anymore.

"Now on your knees, presenting that ass for me."

He helped her into position as she was still attached to the bedframe by the cuffs and to the spreader bar. She felt so lewd like this. So, whore-ish and slutty that it made her pussy drip and clench over and over.

Val squealed and wiggled when the first spank landed before she was ready. His other hand held her down between her shoulders and he growled, "Stay still slut and take it!"

She gasped and moaned and whimpered as his hand struck her ass and thighs over and over again. There was no counting, and few breaks as her ass cheeks heated and then began to burn under his hand. Her gasps became louder and tears were running down her face when he finally stopped.

His breathing was also harsh and broken when he said, "Now that's the way that ass should look. A nice hot cherry red."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and looked into her tear-filled eyes.

"Now beg to be fucked whore. Begged to be fucked like your lame dick boyfriend can't because you want to be fucked liked the slutty whore you really are."

Again, his harsh words poured cold shame on her lust and she opened her mouth again to protest, "N-n-n..." but he just smirked and shoved her face into the pillow, then released her hair and moved down to her hips.

"Now I'm going to remove the bar because we know you won't move from that position until I say so," he told her.

She felt him fiddling with the cuffs around her ankles and then their removal. His fingers played along her slit rubbing her soaked panties into her, saturating them further.

"I think these can come off now," he commented and pulled them down and off each leg.

He brought them to her and pulled her head back, stuffing her sodden panties into her mouth. "Hold that baby, can't be disturbing the neighbours!"

Andre pulled the pillows out from under hips and said, "Turn over and spread your legs."

When she had done so he tucked one pillow back under her and attached her ankles back onto the bar. He stood back and looked at her again. This is what he had been thinking about all those nights when he couldn't sleep because of her teasing. This is what he had envisioned when he rented the hotel room last night and set it up with the all the props in place. Her hands bound above her head, the tear stained eyes looking at him above the black lace panties in her mouth. The corset had moved in her previous struggles so her breasts with their hard pink nipples poked above the top edge. He couldn't resist and he reached out to roll and pinch one, just hard enough to see her arch her back off the mattress.

"You liked that baby?" he asked, repeating the action on the other sensitive nipple. Her muffled squeal made him smile as he continued surveying his captive prize.

Her naked labia was puffy and pink and glistening with her arousal. He reached out one finger to trace the outline of those succulent lips. The bar kept her open and displayed for his gaze.

"Oh yeah baby girl, you are something!" he murmured.

Val felt flushed and hot and horribly exposed to him, so filled with arousal and embarrassment in equal measures.

Andre looked into her eyes, bending low and brushing the hair away from her face tenderly. Then he whispered, "I got what I wanted didn't I? Because you're just a slutty whore, whose cunt and ass and mouth are desperate to owned."

Her eyes popped open wide and she moaned a protest behind her panty gag.

"You don't want control of your body; you want to be taken. Tortured. Forced to cum over and over again. To be taken far beyond what you ever thought you could handle."

Val struggled to breathe as his words slammed into her with brutal force. She felt frozen in mind and body as she realized that what he said was true. He was watching her so closely that he saw the moment the truth hit her. His cock was painfully hard in his jeans now and he stood up to open his fly and pull out his throbbing shaft.

Andre pulled the panties from her mouth and placed the deep red, bulbous head on her lips. She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue out, trying to circle the head, but he wasn't close enough to her. He moved it around her mouth, slapping it on her cheek. Then back to her mouth, never putting more than the tip in. She made a noise of frustration and craned her neck to get closer.

"Do you want to suck my cock, little one?" he asked her tauntingly.

"Yes! Please! Let me suck you Sir," she moaned, suddenly ravenous to taste him. Her hips bucked and she wiggled trying to move her whole body closer to that tantalizing piece of flesh.

"Good girl. I like to hear you beg," he told her. "Now open wide."

He placed the head on her offered tongue and she was finally able to wrap her lips around him. Her tongue danced and played with the shape of the flared rim and the slit at the tip. The sweet/salty taste of his precum was delicious and encouraged her to suck harder. He was much larger than John, she thought, immediately feeling traitorous to be comparing them. She couldn't stop trying to get more of him into her mouth and throat though.

12