More than She Bargained For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh," Andre groaned, "I knew you would be a great little cocksucker!" She tried to smile around her full mouth. Abruptly he pulled out. Val made a little whine of protest to be so suddenly denied.

"That's all you get for now," he teased her. "It's time for you to cum now."

Her eyes flew to his face and she almost smiled until she noticed that he was looking predatory again. He held up the wand again and nodded at the look on her face.

"Uh huh. And you know what you felt before?" he asked. Val nodded her head. "That was the lowest setting."

This time there wasn't even the meagre barrier of her panties between her and that wicked vibrating head. She had seen videos and read about the infamous wand but had never experienced it herself.

He placed to wand against her wide-open pussy and turned it on. She was assaulted with wave after wave of sensation immediately pushing her into a climax. But instead of cresting and falling, the wave of orgasm just kept building, higher and higher. She moaned and writhed against her bonds feeling not just her pussy spasm but her entire abdomen. It was relentless and there was no release from the constant sensation.

"Please! Oh, Oh! Ahhhh...!" she cried out. Her moaning became so loud that he stuffed the panties back into her mouth.

"MMMmm hmm hphh" she continued to scream behind the gag.

Her back arched off the mattress. She tried to close her legs but the bar prevented that. Val had never felt an orgasm so intense, and this wasn't just one but an endless wave of almost painful pleasure. She began to climb to an even higher crest when Andre pulled the evil toy away from her burning pussy. The loss of vibration was painful, stopping when it did. She moaned and thrashed on the bed, bucking her hips and struggling against her restraints.

Val opened her eyes to see Andre standing there stroking his cock and watching her struggles. She moaned piteously behind her gag, her eyes begging him.

He pulled the panties from her mouth, "Are you asking for something, little bitch?"

"Please!! Please I need... Oh! ..." she was unable to even say what she needed at this point.

"You want more? You need to cum again?" She nodded her head, too far gone into lust now to feel anything else.

In answer he went to the foot of the bed and detached her from the spreader bar, then moved up and unclipped her cuffs from the top of the bed. She gratefully moved her arms down, feeling her shoulders ache a little.

"Stand up," he told her. She wasn't totally confident that her legs would hold her, but she managed it moving slowly.

"Kneel."

This was easier and she moved quicker both at the snap in his voice and the weakness in her knees.

He loomed above her, still dressed, only his jeans unbuttoned enough that his hard length was presented, almost in her face. She licked her lips, hungry for the taste of him again.

"Now, who owns you slut?" he asked.

She shivered, but answered as she had in their texts, "You do Sir."

"Not your boyfriend? You know, the one you're not thinking of right now. The one your cheating traitorous body isn't wanting right now?" he said cruelly.

She looked down and bowed her head, but he grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled her face up again. "Answer me!"

"No, Sir," she whispered she couldn't meet his eyes.

"Say it. Those tits are mine, that tight pussy is mine, that slutty mouth is mine," he growled tipping her head back further.

"I.. am yours Sir," she admitted finally, "Please use me."

"Open your mouth for me to use," he ordered, pleased when she did so promptly. He rubbed his cock all over her lips and tongue, then slapped first one cheek then the other. Her eyes burned with tears of humiliation, but she kept her mouth open for him.

"Good girl," he said, sounding almost fond of her. He slowly but firmly eased his cock in, inch by inch and held her head while he face fucked her. Val struggled to swallow and breathe when he allowed it, striving to please him. Her world narrowed down to just this moment, just this cock in her mouth.

He groaned again and pulled out of her mouth and sprayed thick white ropes of semen all over her face and into her still open mouth.

"There, now you look like the dirty cum slut you are, marked and owned. Now clean up your mess bitch. Swallow it all."

He watched her lick her lips and then obediently use her hands to scoop the sticky globs off her cheeks and chin and breasts and bring it to her mouth and swallow it.

Andre smiled at her and she hated herself even more for feeling glad to have pleased him.

He said, "Stand up and hold out your hands." She did, a little shaky on her feet, and held out her manacled hands to him. He undid them and threw them on the bed.

"Turn around and bend over," he told her. When she did, he continued, "Now hold open your ass cheeks for me and beg me to fuck that virgin asshole."

Val's eyes popped wide open and she half turned from her position to look at him. This was something they had played with but she was only used to a slim butt plug not a full-sized shaft like his. He just looked at her and she shuddered in acquiescence, placing her hands on her cheeks and pulling them open.

"Please Sir, fuck my a-ass," she begged him, her voice soft, all denial gone now.

"That's it. You are just a three hole slut, aren't you? But you are my three hole slut today," Andre reminded her.

"Yes Sir, I am."

"You are what whore?"

"I am your three hole slut sir." Val was crying softly at this point but, Andre noted, still holding her cheeks open for him.

He walked over to the duffle and retrieved the bottle of lube in there. He walked back, opened the bottle then hesitated. Torn between conflicting desires to take everything she offered him; he couldn't decide what he wanted next. It was the sight of her dripping, glistening pussy and that sweet, untouched rosebud, that decided him. He knew she had never been rimmed before and he couldn't resist.

He dropped to his knees behind her and licked. He felt her thighs jerk at the unexpected touch of his tongue on that forbidden hole, but she stayed in place. He licked and tongued that dusky hole and soon felt even more juice running down his chin from her drenched cunt.

Standing up, he scooped some of that abundant juice with his fingers and rubbed it on her wet hole he had just been licking.

"Goddamn you taste good Val," he said. "I can't believe that you never got your ass eaten before. Another thing your boyfriend isn't getting. Another part of you that I own now."

Andre's words kept shocking her out of the dazed lust stupor she was in. She released her hands and used them to push her body up, off the bed, to confront him and to stop his brutal words about John. She was halfway able to accomplish this, when his hand on her back stopped her with ridiculous ease.

"Down slut, I'm not done with you. You asked for an ass fucking I believe? You asked for it remember?" Andre's words continued to mock and humiliate her.

"No!" She managed to say. "Stop talking about him! You made me say those things!"

With one hand he held her down and the other hand speared her pussy with two, then three fingers, fucking her hard until her overstimulated cunt clenched and spasmed in another shattering orgasm. He pulled out his fingers with a wet sucking sound then spanked her still vibrating cunt with the flat of his hand. Once, twice, three times. She jerked under his controlling hand and pain and searing pleasure mixed again driving Val back to willing submission.

She could only moan when she felt that hot hard cock carve its way into her tight wet cunt. He stretched and filled her like she hadn't felt before. Andre pistoned her hard, feeling her clenching around his cock like she would keep him deep inside her. It felt so goddamn good that he almost stayed there, but he also wanted to own that virgin asshole that was so enticingly before him. He used his wet, pussy-drenched fingers on her rosebud, sliding in one and stretching her open, then two with remarkable ease.

He slowly fucked her ass with his fingers as he fucked her pussy, and bending low whispered into ear, "You know what you are. You. Are. An. Eager. Willing. Slut," each word was accompanied by a thrust. "You just want to be used like a bitch in heat, available for any cock, in any hole."

She shuddered at his words and actions, her ass lifting to receive him, her tight ring relaxing and accepting this new invasion. Val trembled and shivered, she hated how slutty his words made her feel, but she couldn't stop her cunt spasming with delight at being used like this. He was her darkest fantasy come true and she hated and loved it at the same time.

"Now ask me nicely Val," Andre commanded, dripping lube onto her gaping hole.

Val sobbed, in a gasping breath, "Please Sir will you fuck my- my, ass please sir please?"

"Of course, I will," he answered.

He pulled his well lubed cock from her pussy and started to penetrate her asshole. She stiffened against this intrusion but his command to relax allowed him further entry into her tight, tight ass.

"Oh Yes!" he exclaimed, "Oh you hot little bitch! This ass was made for fucking. You're so tight!" Val heard his words but they only dimly registered as she felt another climax approaching. This felt different from any she had felt before; it was deeper and darker.

"Oh!" she cried out as she felt him lodge his entire cock deep into her ass. It felt so bad, so wrong but so good to be so filled. He started fucking her slowly, long strokes so she could feel every inch sliding in and out of her hole. His balls slapped against her engorged clit creating another form of stimulation. Again, and again he fucked her, long and hard and deep until he felt her shake beneath him in another racking climax. He pulled out and shot his second load over her now truly gaping ass hole and cunt.

Val collapsed completely onto the bed face down in a boneless pile of exhaustion and sated desire. Andre, breathing harshly, staggered back and sat in the armchair.

"I told you Val. I told you I would take everything from you. And you were so willing to give it to me."

Val was just able to roll over and push herself up to stand shakily next to the bed. She could feel his cum running down her legs and when she shoved her hair out of her face, she could feel sticky patches in her hair and on her face.

She looked at him, sitting in the chair. He hadn't even taken his jeans all the way off to fuck her. She couldn't think of anything to say to this man who just given her the greatest sexual experience of her life. Val tried a wobbly smile and opened her mouth to say - something, when he spoke first.

"Nice meeting you Val. Now put on your panties and take that cum covered ass and cunt back to your boyfriend." With that Andre stood up and walked into the bathroom, locking the door.

Val stood there in stunned amazement. She couldn't go out like this, but she couldn't stay here and hammer on the bathroom door either. She used a Kleenex from her purse and the bottle of water on the desk to scrub most of the tearstains from her face, but she couldn't do much else to clean up. She found her wadded up panties somewhere on the bed under the pillows, and pulled them on, wincing at the feeling of all the cum on her ass, and the soreness there and in her pussy. The rest of her clothes she retrieved from the floor and she managed to put herself together enough to be on the street.

She heard the shower running as she unlocked the door and walked out. She was sore and sure there would be bruises in some interesting places next morning, but as she walked down the hallway, a little slower than usual, she couldn't help but smile. That had been a lot more than she had bargained for, but so worth it!

She didn't see the pictures on her phone until the next day...

12