More Than She Bargained For

Story Info
A brat gets punished.
1.1k words
4.27
20.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the handcuff closed around her wrist, she knew she had made a mistake. Her day had been normal, feed the cat, watch a movie, tease her dom. Normally she pulled back when she could tell she started to go too far, but she was pent up. Schedules and life had ensured there was no chance for a proper session and her need was starting to get distracting. She was expecting a spanking, some light choking, and some rough sex to give her what she needed. Instead, she found herself handcuffed to the headboard, face buried in the pillows. The handcuffs only came out for special occasions, which meant she was about to be in for far more than she anticipated. The cold, heavy metal on her wrist made her shiver in anticipation. She couldn't wait.

He was meticulous as he stalked around the bed. Fastening her ankles into cuffs on a spreader bar and putting her long coppery hair into a ponytail before moving to stand at the wardrobe. With a smirk, he reached first for the pair of scissors and turned to face her. Quickly he snipped through the old shirt she had thrown on that morning, her firm tits falling free. Two more fast snips and her panties fell away, leaving her fully exposed. Naked and spread wide.

Her world went dark as the blindfold was gently placed on her head. Next came a rubber ball gag pushing its way past her lips. The anticipation grew as she could just barely hear him walking back towards the wardrobe, imagining him carefully weighing the choice of what to use next from among their collection. Lost in thought she didn't hear his steps as he returned. She let out a scream into her gag as the riding crop came down hard on her ass. Before she could recover it struck again on the other cheek. Rapid fire and hard the strikes came down, skillfully covering her entire ass in red without once landing in the same spot. As the blows fell the screams from behind the gag began to lower and shift into a breathy moan.

Her ass suitably warmed up, he leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Is this what you've been after? Is this why you've been a pain in my ass all morning?"

A garbled "yes sir" came from behind the gag as she nodded to ensure he knew she answered. She knew better than to leave any chance he could say she was ignoring him.

"Well in that case, I would hate. To. Disappoint." Punctuating the final three words three sharp smacks landed directly on top of one another. Her screams returning as the directed assault pushed the pain to new levels. Absentmindedly he stroked her heated ass as he went on "So for all you've done today I think we should go with thirty spanks with the new paddle, what do you think?" She nervously shook her head; they had never gone that high with the paddle before. Unlike the crop the paddle was thick and heavy, the hits were solid instead of stinging. There was no squirming away from the blow. With a chuckle he stood, "Well if you don't want that many say so clearly now, or I'll assume you trust my judgement."

Frantically she tried to object, the words lost in the gag, until it was too late. The heavy paddle came down square across her ass, reigniting the fading fire from the crop. Her pleas turning into a drawn-out cry as he counted, "One."

Slower the hits came down, each accompanied by his calling out the count. The ache from the paddle compounded with each hit, and by hit eleven she felt tears forming at the corners of her eyes. At count sixteen they passed the highest number of paddle hits she had been subject to previously. At twenty the pain pushed towards the limit of what she thought she would be able to handle, tears freely streaming from her eyes under the blindfold. As the next hit came down the pain pushed past the threshold and she collapsed fully into the bed, no longer struggling in her restraints. The cries once again shifted to moans as the overwhelming pain ignited a different fire. Her brain went fuzzy as she slipped fully into submissiveness, the brat broken and the slut awakened. As the last hit came down the cries of pain had been fully replaced by moans of pleasure. She barely noticed that her punishment was done.

She had no concept of how long she was left laying there, floating in the gentle ache still radiating from her abused ass. Her mind snapped into focus as she felt a vibrator press against her clit and a soft tip press against her pussy. "What's this? My little brat seems to have wanted her punishment. Next time I'll have to put down a towel if you're going to leak like this." He goaded as he rubbed the dildo across her lips. Torturously slowly he pressed the full length into her, her breath caught in her throat as intruder pushed deeper. As the dildo hilted itself in her completely, the based pressed up against the wand at her clit, sending the vibrations the length of the toy and deep inside her. The moans and squirming returned, though she was now trying to push herself back towards the pleasure.

She heard his laugh as the vibrator increased in speed. "Such a wanton little slut now, where's all the fight you had all day? You know the rules, no cumming until I say so." She nodded meekly, all traces of her rebellion abandoned. One hand began slowly thrusting the dildo as the other gently caressed her body. His hand ran slowly up her back before sliding under her to tease and pinch a nipple. As her moaning increased in frequency, he began thrusting the dildo faster and faster. His hand moved further up her body before resting at her throat, applying light pressure as she squirmed on the toy inside her. Her breathing became nothing more than a rapid series of moans as he flipped the wand to its highest setting. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear as his hand closed tightly around her throat. "Now, cum slut." Her breath stopped completely as he buried the dildo in her as deep as he could and her entire body tensed. Her orgasm crashed over her as he held her tightly, each wave of pleasure pushing her deeper under.

She barely noticed the restraints being undone, her jaw subconsciously flexing as it was free to move for the first time since they began. As she came down from her high and came out of subspace, she felt him roll her to her side. His familiar presence settled behind her, gently holding her close. He whispered softly as he held her, telling her what a good girl she was and what a good job she had done. A few minutes later she felt steady enough to roll and face him.

"I love you, even if I wont be able to sit for days."