My Playroom Experience Pt. 01

Story Info
I am introduced to the Playroom.
1.4k words
4.15
8.6k
16
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

I woke up, glanced at my bedside clock, and saw it was just after midnight. Did I hear a sound that didn't belong in the midnight stillness of my bedroom? I started to rise, and two figures stepped out of the darkness and grabbed me. I struggled, but their grips were like bands of iron, and I was held easily. One of them grabbed the front of my sleep shirt and ripped it completely off. A flashlight came on and pointed at my naked body. It lingered on my big tits, my curvy waist, and my bare, hairless pussy.

One voice said, "Oh yeah, she'll put on a great show!"

Before I could scream, a black ball gag was shoved between my lips and buckled tight around my head. My hands were quickly bound behind my back, and my legs were also quickly trussed up. A black hood went over my head, and I was totally under their control.

The other voice said, ''Don't worry baby, once you get started, you're gonna love it! Next stop, the Playroom!"

I was lifted and carried out. They placed me gently in the back of a van, started it up, and I started my journey to the Playroom.

***

About 30 minutes later, the van slowed, turned into a driveway, and stopped. I was lifted out, carried along, and placed face down on a large padded bench. The bench was adjustable, a section right under my chest swung down out of the way, so my tits could hang down freely. The section where my hips were was lifted, and I could feel my pubic region being propped up. My legs were parted, and a large leather strap went over the backs of my knees and tied to flanges that kept them well spread. My wrists were fitted through leather loops and secured to the side of the bench.

I felt large cuplike shapes being placed over my breasts, and I realized I was now under the control of someone I did not know, completely at their mercy.

The hood was lifted away, a pillow was placed under my chin, lifting my head. I could see a large mirror in front of me, about 10 feet away. It was one of those triple mirrors you'd see in a clothing store, one directly ahead, the other two attached at each side and angled. I could see the three images of myself, naked, tied down, and ball gagged, I made a questioning sound into the gag.

A voice came through a loudspeaker, saying, ''Welcome to The Playroom, I am sure you are going to love how we can make you feel so good.''

I heard a low whirring sound, and I felt my breasts get stretched out as the cups over my breasts became suctioning cups. They tugged, released, tugged, released, over and over, I felt like a cow getting milked.

I used the mirrors to see behind me, and I saw some kind of large machine-like shape behind me. It was dark back there, so I couldn't make out the shape very well.

Damn it, my nipples started to tingle as they were sucked and released in that rhythmic motion.

The voice said, "Do you like that sweetheart, we have more for you!"

I heard a sound behind me, and I felt a large blunt object placed against the lips of my pussy.

The voice chuckled, ''Ever been fucked by a machine, baby? Well, today's your lucky day! We'll start you off with a 6-inch, what we call the warm-up.''

I could see through the mirror that a large pole, with a 6-inch red dildo attached, was extended out from the machine. It started to nudge, pull back, nudge again, pull back, and the third time, it breached me and started to push in. I grunted as I was penetrated, and the dildo kept going until all 6 inches were buried.

I looked at myself, the sight of my body, naked, restrained, and ball gagged, my tits being milked at while a mechanical dildo was starting to fuck me was unreal. In, out, in, out, damn it, I could feel a response, not the kind of response I wanted. The tugging at my tits was sending pulses of pleasure straight to my quickly creaming center, and the dildo was nudging against my clit, once my clit starts to feel it, I am powerless to resist it.

I stared at my reflection, seeing the expressions on my face, it was kinky as all hell, and it was making me sizzle with lust. I started to wiggle my hips, urging the dildo on. I moaned into the gag as the dildo withdrew, damn it, I wiggled my ass, I wanted it back.

"Oh yes, nice warm up, now, let's try a 9-inch cunt stretcher, shall we?"

I saw via the mirrors, another mechanical rod swing into position, at the end was that big, 9-inch solid silicone dildo, moving in. It nudged against me and drove in with one slow, steady push. I howled into the gag, part pleasure, part pain, as my cunt was stretched apart, and buried deeper than any cock had ever gone.

It started to fuck me with a slow and steady rhythm, and it did not take very long before the fucking dildo was gliding in and out, my pussy gushing juices to smooth the way. I was gasping, grunting, watching myself in the mirror as I was fucked, getting incredibly turned on by the image of me taking it. I could feel it, oh yeah, just a few more strokes...

The dildo withdrew, no, dammit no! I whined in frustration, wiggling my hips, trying to get that dildo back in and finish the job.

"And now my dear, let's give you the biggest and best, the 12-inch cunt buster!"

My eyes flew open, and I could see the reflection as the new pole swung into position, I gasped at the breathtaking sight. The massive dildo was glistening, the bevel-topped head being guided, the cone-shaped head speared forward and I purred as the hot thick tip nudged my wetly nibbling vaginal lips.

The dildo charged in with a wet, fierce thrust, I howled into the gag as I was stretched wider and wider, I felt myself being opened deeper than ever before, I screamed into the gag as it forced its way into my deepest inner sanctum. All I could make were gagged expressions as I felt myself stuffed to the brim. I stared at the mirrors with wide-eyed fascination as the huge, swollen dildo buried up to the hilt in my wide-stretched vagina.

The encompassing sensation of inner expansion came with a delayed impact to explode through my widely, delightfully impaled loins, forcing a guttural sound from my gagged mouth.

I moaned, feeling the jarring of my body from the dildo's powerful, body-quivering charge. I felt my pussy expand, adapting to the stuffing, and all I could feel was the rushing of my orgasm, and mercifully, I was allowed release, and my screams of passion were gagged up, I saw myself in the mirrors, being used like a sex object and being made to watch it, and it made my cunt spasm crazily, and a blinding rush of orgasmic sensation crashed over me, I came over and over until I passed out, the pulsing of one last orgasm following me down into the darkness.

*****

When I opened my eyes, I was back in my bed, and I looked about, confused. Had it been all a crazy dream? I saw a sheet of paper on my night table and picked it up.

"Sandra, I hope you enjoyed your dildo machine experience. We have another session lined up for you if you would like to partake. If you do, please leave a message at this number, your voice saying I will come, and we will send a car for you, shall we say tomorrow at 11 PM? Looking forward to helping you expand your sexual horizons."

After a few minutes, I figured, why not? The idea of being a ready and willing participant for another session made my pussy tingle. I dialed the number and left the message.

Once I was back in bed, I reran it over in my mind, and soon I was masturbating furiously, the remembered feelings of being used like a sex doll made my body hot and flushed. I quickly crested and kept going, still red hot, filling my bedroom with my howls and cries of orgasm and I finally flopped down exhausted after my fifth orgasm.

As I drifted into post-orgasm bliss, I discovered a hidden kink. I had reveled in being objectified, and I wanted to see it and feel it again.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers