More than Video Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, daring to look at her. "Embarrassed more likely."

"Why, for God's sake? Didn't they tell you in school that masturbation is a completely normal way of stress relief?"

"But still..."

Her hand brushed my thigh. "Listen. You should know by now that I really like you. Heck, I helped change your damn diapers. It's not that I haven't seen you naked before. And my, you did some growing when I wasn't looking." She laughed softly. "Who was the lucky one?"

"Huh?"

"What were you thinking about when you... you know..."

I sighed. "Mia."

Stephanie leaned back into the couch, sipping her tea. "Go on."

"What?"

"Might as well spill your guts. Share the burden."

"And here I feared you wanted me to tell what I had fantasized about," I said, giggling.

"If you feel comfortable enough, why not?"

I didn't go into too much detail telling her what Mia and I did under that shower in Milan. But talking about how we had argued the next day, over completely trivial bullshit, and the rapid decline of our relationship that came afterwards, did help.

"Are you mad at her?" Stephanie asked me. She had cuddled up in her corner of the couch and watched me with her intense grey eyes.

"Not really. I would have preferred some advance warning before she went fucking around behind my back. I think, all things considered, we kept it pretty civil. Looking back, I think us breaking up was inevitable. I didn't like her friends and all that fashion bullshit, she didn't like my hobbies or my family. And no amount of hot sex can counter that."

"Yeah, it was pretty obvious she would have preferred something else than grillwurst and fries plus beer and cola at your Mom's birthday bash. At least I could snatch you away from her for a dance or three."

I grinned from ear to ear. Mia's face was priceless as Aunt Stephanie, wearing only a bikini top over super-tight jeans shorties asked me for a dance. We lit up the dancefloor when the DJ played "Night Fever" by the Bee Gees. Mia's gaze could have killed when Stephanie refused to let me go when Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" played right after that.

"You were pretty cruel to her," I said.

"I only saw a handsome young man being bored to tears by her 'wah, wanna go' attitude. So I swept in and rescued you."

"Was the kiss at the end really necessary?" Mia had nearly ripped my head off after that stunt.

"Totally," Stephanie said, grinning from ear to ear. "That face of hers? So worth it." She drained the rest of her tea. "Feel better?"

"About what?"

"Everything. Being dumped. Being caught by your naughty auntie while spanking your monkey." She put down her mug and rose. "Be right back." She squeezed past me and went up the stairs.

A yawn hit me out of the blue. But then, it had been a long, cold and dreary day after all. I drank the rest of my tea. Yawning again, I grabbed both mugs and brought them into the kitchen then I made my way up the stairs. I bumped into Stephanie as she came out of her bedroom. She wore a long robe.

"Where are you going?" she asked, leaning in the doorway.

"I think I'm going to bed. It's been quite a day."

"Oh." Her smile faltered a bit. "I thought we could still chat for a bit, catch up?"

"I'll be here for a few days. Don't be mad, okay?"

"Mad? Me? I think you'd need an ass-fucking pilot to get me mad," she said, closing the distance between us. She stood on tiptoes and brushed her lips against my cheek. "Sleep tight. And sweet dreams."

* * * *

While trying to make heads or tails of that day's events, sleep did overtake me. One moment I was pondering if Aunt Stephanie was really flirting with me or if I were imagining things, the next I was dreaming Mia and Aunt Stephanie making out with each other, Mia none too happy about Stephanie's advances as Stephanie kissed and caressed all over Mia's body. And of course we were in Stephanie's shower.

A gentle hand on my shoulder woke me, for which I was supremely grateful. My eyes fluttered open. Aunt Stephanie looked at me. Something was different about her. It took my cobwebbed brain long moments to realize that she wore a t-shirt with a deep v-neck under a red-and-black flannel shirt, allowing for a spectacular peek between her breasts before she straightened up.

"Good morning!" she said, sitting down onto the couch next to me. "How does 'hot coffee and breakfast' sound?"

"The best news I've had today," I said with a grin. "Man, you're lively."

"I've been up since eight, went shopping, did the dishes and prepared a hero's breakfast for the two of us."

"How late is it?"

"Just about ten-thirty. I figured you'd need all the sleep after yesterday. Ready to tackle the first day of the rest of your life?"

"Pretty much," I said, sitting up. Her grin was infectious and normally I'm not a morning person.

"Great. I'll be downstairs then. Don't let the coffee go cold!"

I sorted myself and joined her in the kitchen. The rolls smelled good but the coffee was the real star of the show. It blew the remnants of sleep right out of my system.

Stephanie gulped down a bite and snapped her fingers. "Oh, I almost forgot. I did reach your parents yesterday evening, when you already were asleep. They'll be sending your Christmas money and a little extra, to get you back on your feet. I told them I graciously invited you to stay for as long as you needed and they were totally okay with it. So, take your time, settle in and look for a new place."

"Finding a new apartment in Munich will be a royal pain, with it being the holidays and all."

"I've got no problem with letting you stay indefinitely," she said. "Just say the word."

"Commuting all the way will be a nightmare with my old whip," I said around a bite of sausage roll.

"We can take care of that too," she said. "How about we get your boxes from the car after breakfast? I'll help you do the heavy lifting."

"That would be nice, Aunt Stephanie."

She looked straight into my eyes. "Oh, rule number one. As long as you live under my roof, it's 'Stephanie' or 'Steffi', if you feel extra-bold. You're too old to call me 'Aunt' or -- you'd better not dare -- 'Auntie'. I'm serious here, Lukas."

Surprised at her vehemence, I just nodded. Her radiant smile afterwards made me breathe again.

* * * *

My whole life fit into six large cardboard boxes. Two held clothing, three were stacked to the brim with Law textbooks and the last one held my PS3 and a boatload of games. I've had my eyes on the PS4 for the last year but so far I didn't manage to scrounge enough cash together to actually afford one. Not that it mattered much. With my course's work load, gaming time was precious enough and I had a sizable back log of games to play.

"So, this is a modern gaming console, huh?" Stephanie asked, looking at the glossy brick which was my prized 60GB PS3. That one still had built-in backwards compatibility. Sometimes, being an early adopter did pay off, even though I had to eat instant noodles for three months thanks to the horrible asking price of the system.

"Looks a lot different from the Nintendo we had," Stephanie observed.

My eyes lit up. "You had a NES? Mom never talks about it."

"It was mine. Your mom loved her Barbie dolls, but playing Mario or Zelda was my gig. I even beat MegaMan 2." Her eyes suddenly lit up. "Do you want to hook this up?" She tapped the glossy plastic of my PS3.

"I really don't want to intrude."

"You're not." She grabbed a stack of games and leafed through them. "Looks much more interesting than the stuff on TV. I'm sick of commercials." She fanned out a selection of games. "What's good?"

I looked at the things she had picked. Lost Planet 2, Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition, Call Of Duty Black Ops, Skyrim and Gran Turismo 6.

"Pretty much all of them. What do you like?"

"I'm not much for war games. Too much death in the world already, I don't need to have that in my quality time."

I removed both CoD and Lost Planet.

"Driving, huh? Nah. Give me car porn without the cars," Stephanie said with a smirk. I blushed when I caught her meaning.

"That leaves only Diablo or Skyrim then," I said. "Or something else from the box."

Stephanie wasn't listening. Instead, she dug into the plastic bag holding the PS3's cables and accessories out of the box. "You've got two joypads here," she observed. "Can we play together?"

"It's Diablo then," I said, holding up the case.

* * * *

Belial roared one final time and died. Stephanie held out her hand and we high-fived. Her Wizard had dealt the final blow while my Demon Hunter was busy dodging green puddles of death, setting up Sentries to speed along the Lord of Lie's demise.

"That's pretty damn fantastic. I should have paid more attention to the video games stuff over the years. How could I miss out on this?" Stephanie asked while she sorted through the loot she got. Belial had been good to her, dropping a Leoric's Signet legendary ring while I had to make do with a new Rare crossbow and quiver.

"Ready to go on?" I asked her. There were still three more act bosses to kill and levels to gain. And playing with her was so much better than grinding alone.

Mia had never played with me, her scorn was like a slap when I held a controller her way.

"I'll leave you to your toys," she had said, snatching up the latest issue of Vogue and sweeping from the room. She didn't at least try. No. Instead she had to treat me like a stupid kid.

"Hey, stop your frown," Stephanie said. "I can't be that bad, even if I'm only your level 30 sidekick." Her fingertips caressing my cheek shocked me from my bitter thoughts.

"I wasn't-" I began, but she cut me off with a kiss to my lips. Much like she did back in June, to piss off Mia. This time she didn't have me in a slow-dance hug with no way to escape. When her tongue licked my lips, my head shot back.

"Got your attention, huh?" she purred. "Whatever you're thinking, I ask you to stop. Please?" She looked deep into my eyes. Too stunned to say anything, I just nodded. And then I realized what her hand was doing. Her fingertips were inching ever higher over my jeans, towards my cock.

"What-... what are you doing exactly?" I stammered, placing my hand on hers.

"Trying to make you feel better. Don't stare at me like that. Am I that gross to you?" Her hand slipped from mine and brushed against my cock. I was hard as a pipe and that was my main problem.

"I'm flattered, really... but you're my aunt. Things could get really awkward if you keep this up."

Stephanie pressed the "Start" button on her PS3 controller, freezing the game for the time being. She placed it carefully on the coffee table, then took my hand and placed it onto her flannel-covered breast.

"Does this look awkward to you?" she asked. Under my palm, her nipple poked through the fabric. "Like I said yesterday. I like you, Lukas. Very much. Always have." Her hand brushed my cock again. "And this feels quite like 'I like you too, Stephanie.'"

I scooted away from her, breaking all contact, and breathed deeply. This was completely crazy! Why was my god-damn aunt hitting on me like that?

A tiny part in my brain, the 'dick' part, screamed I should stop thinking and start taking the opportunity. She was practically throwing herself at me, why not make the most of it?

Because she's f-a-m-i-l-y. You don't fuck with family, everything else in my head roared.

Stephanie shot me a small, sad smile and snatched the controller again. "I would never do anything you wouldn't want," she said, unpausing the game.

I honestly didn't know what I wanted. My body had reacted to her, of course. Only a dead man wouldn't perk up when someone like Stephanie made a move and, despite my cum the previous day, I was having a dry spell. It's only half as good when you're doing it to yourself.

"Don't feel bad," she said, her hand almost on my knee. "I'm... a bit reckless lately. Jochen's outing wasn't easy on me either. Maybe I'm just looking for little bit of approval and catching you yesterday reminded me what a handsome young hetero man you've become." She cast down her eyes. "Hormones are a bitch."

I reached out and hugged her close. Her eyes widened in surprise as I pulled her in and wrapped her into my arms. I was so absorbed in my own feelings, I hadn't even considered how she might feel, how her sudden breakup with Uncle Jochen might have affected her. She leaned her head against my shoulder and sighed as her arms went around me.

"You're beautiful, A-... Stephanie." I whispered.

Her head came up and she looked into my eyes. Searched for something. Then she raised her lips to mine, stopping just a hair's breath away. I could taste her breath, fresh and sweet. I leaned closer and kissed her, shyly, half expecting her to rip my clothes off. But she didn't. In fact, it was Stephanie who broke the kiss.

My heart thumped in my throat as she slowly opened her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered. Then she slipped from my hug and picked up the controller.

When I didn't move, she nudged me. "How long to Diablo, Lukas?"

* * * *

To my amazement, the rest of the day passed without any major events. In fact, it was as close to unremarkable as it could get with my hot aunt turning into a Diablo addict before my eyes. She didn't bother cooking that day, instead she ordered two huge pizzas which we killed while blazing through Act III.

Leah's death caused her to chuckle. "Worst case of storyline hook ever," she said while that cute, innocent face melted and Leah turned into the androgynous aspect of Terror Diablo was in this game. Parts Alien hive queen, parts spike fetish object.

"Her tits are bigger than mine," Stephanie chuckled, wriggling her bust my way. Two hours earlier, I might have blushed and looked away, but now I had an appreciative nod for her.

"You're joking. They're hardly handfuls on that body," I said, as Diablo strode to destroy the Gates of Heaven.

"So, I compare favorably to a Greater Evil, eh?" Stephanie said with a grin.

"Absolutely."

"Great. Let's go and kill that bitch."

* * * *

I yawned and stretched, hearing numerous things go "pop" in my body.

"Meh. I'm not even Level 60," Stephanie grumbled, putting the controller aside. On the screen, Malthael, the Angel of Death, died in an eruption of souls.

"How about some sleep?" I asked her. My watch said "02:28" and my eyes burned.

"Already?" We both shared a chuckle at that.

"Hey, tomorrow is a new day, right? I can show you all the fun stuff one does after beating the campaign. Bounties, Rifts, the good stuff." I yawned, remembering to clamp my hand over my mouth.

"Okay, you win. I don't want to play alone."

"Me neither."

"Fine then." She rose and stretched. The TV was the only thing lighting the room, and in the warm beige and gold tones of the ending cinematic, Stephanie was a curvy shadow in front of me.

"That's definitely a step up from 'Thank you, Mario. But your princess is in another castle,'" Stephanie said as the credits began to roll. "I like it."

I stopped the credits and quit the game, then squinted as Stephanie turned on the light. "I'll hit the bathroom first," she said, then skipped out of the room. I turned off the console and TV, then rose myself. We had blasted through the whole of Diablo III in less than twelve hours and my back screamed in protest. I collected the empty coke bottles and pizza cartons and brought them into the kitchen then I crawled up the stairs as well. I grabbed my sleepwear and hovered around on the landing until Stephanie left the bathroom. She wore a colorful loose nightshirt with a huge round collar which left very little to the imagination.

"It's all yours," she murmured as she brushed past me. I wasn't sure if she meant the bathroom or herself. Again feeling pretty awkward, I went into the bathroom and did my nightly clean-up. Thankful for the cold water I could splash into my face to cool off again.

When I left the bathroom, Stephanie waited in the door to her bedroom.

"Lukas," she said, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"Hm?" I looked at her, trying to guess what she wanted.

"Thank you for a wonderful day. It has been ages since I've had so much fun." She closed the distance between us and placed her arms around my waist. "And I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward."

My arms went around her back and I hugged her close. There were only two thin layers of fabric separating our bodies and I could feel her warmth against me. Her hips ground into me, reminding me that this was a two-way affair. I could feel her warmth and her nipples poking into my chest, and there was no way in Hell she could not realize how hard I was against her.

"Sweet dreams, Lukas," Stephanie whispered, kissing me full on the mouth. For a moment, our tongues danced around each other and I pressed her against me, reveling in the feel of her hot body against mine. Only when her hand snaked between us did I break it.

"I don't know if I'm ready for this," I rasped as she closed her fingers around me.

"Seems ready to me," Stephanie said, giving my rock-hard dick a friendly squeeze. Then she stepped back and looked into my eyes, her lips curled in a little smile. "Your choice, and I'll try to accept it, okay? Sleep on it."

She blew me a kiss, turned on her heels and sashayed into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I crawled into my own bed and waited until my head stopped spinning. My hard-on didn't go away. Whenever I closed my eyes, I saw Stephanie's face, that little smile promising the night of my life. The spots where she had touched me tingled and I still could taste her on my lips.

What was happening to me? I had been this close to let her have me. Was I that desperate to get laid? By my own aunt no less? I mean, I liked her, always had. She was kind of the bigger sister I never had. She always seemed to "get" my troubles, she even consoled me when one of my girlfriends dumped me.

But having sex with her?

There was no denying it. I only needed to touch my raging hard-on. She had an effect on me, something one shouldn't feel for family. But holy hell, her lips on mine nearly made me forget who we were. And her hand on me...

Without conscious thinking, I grabbed my dick and stroked it.

Would it be such a bad thing? She wanted me, quite badly it seemed. And I would be lying if she didn't make me all hot and bothered whenever she touched me. If she were anybody but my aunt there would be no hesitation, I was sure of that. She looked amazing. I honestly was flattered she saw me as someone desirable.

My hand picked up speed. I pushed the covers off me. No need to make a bigger mess than necessary.

She was open-minded, funny, kind. Stephanie hit a lot of my buttons. And she obviously knew what she wanted in a man. Her kiss said so much. And her hand on me... there was just that thin layer of my underpants between her hand and my dick. How would her fingers feel around me? Or...

I fucked my hand by now, my dick slick with precum and I fantasized.

Stephanie's mouth on me. Kissing my dick. Sucking it.

And I came, so incredibly hard that a spurt hit my chin.

I came, thinking about my aunt giving head. I should've felt ashamed. Guilty. But I didn't. Just tired. And messy.

Groaning, I sat up and turned on the small lamp next to the studio couch. The t-shirt I was sleeping in was a sorry mess, as was my abdomen. And my chin. Sighing, I hopped out of bed again, pulled off the wet and sticky shirt and used it to wipe away the cum stains. Didn't help much. I still felt dirty.

I snatched a fresh shirt and pair of underpants. Quietly, I opened the door, then padded slowly through the small upper hallway into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me as not to disturb Stephanie.