More Than Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck you, Nicholas,' she mouthed to him. He seemed to understand everything she didn't say. He gave her a smile before he collected another drink.

***

Chapter 2

A few hours later, Nicholas was true to his word. He excused them from the remaining party as he led her to his room.

"I don't want a babysitter, Nicholas," Maya said.

"Too bad. You've got one."

She could hear his speech was a little slurry. She wondered if he was drunk. He didn't seem any happier than usual. Just bullheaded and determined to make her do what he wanted.

But there was only one bed in his room.

"I can go to my own room," Maya offered.

"Not a chance. You'll just go back to the party, Maya. I know you."

"Not really."

"Take the left side," Nicholas said.

"I need my nightdress," she said.

He found one of his t-shirts and threw it to her. "Here. Use this instead."

It had his scent. It was clean, but Maya could still tell who owned it. It was soothing in a way. She headed into the ensuite bathroom and found a spare toothbrush. After she'd undressed and changed into the t-shirt, she went back to his bedroom.

He had taken off his tie and was unbuttoning his shirt. He had turned down the lights, and the room was in semi-darkness. Only the light from the bedside table was still on.

"Lie down. I'll be right back," Nicholas said.

Maya lay under the covers when he returned and finished undressing. She was curious, but decided it was better to give him some privacy.

She felt the bed move as he lay down beside her.

"Are you drunk?" she asked him.

"Not enough."

She laughed. "Why didn't you drink more then?"

"You pay the price in the morning."

She turned toward him. "What's it like?"

"What?"

"To be drunk?"

"Haven't you tried it?"

"Not yet. I always stop before I'm drunk."

"Wise. Dead drunk isn't fun."

"What woman were you planning to take to bed this evening? The blonde model or the redhead?"

"None of them."

"Why not? They seemed nice enough."

"A bit air-headed."

"Do you prefer married women?"

"Nope."

"Oh, come on. Share some gossip, Nicholas."

"My lips are sealed."

"You're just so boring."

"I'm not boring."

"Sure, you are. Even if the tabloids describe you as a superstud."

"Superstud?"

Maya laughed. "Haven't you read them?"

"No."

"You're missing out. It's fascinating to follow your exploits."

"Believe me, the truth isn't as interesting."

"How would you know if you never read them?"

"I know because I'm the one living my life."

"Unless you're drunk and have forgotten all your bed partners."

"I'm never that drunk," Nicholas chuckled.

"What's the most outrageous thing you've ever done?" Maya asked.

He laughed. "Planning on blackmailing me? Not a chance."

"Maybe you need another drink?" Maya said sweetly.

"No, thanks," he said and hiccupped. "I'm good."

"Damn. It would be so much more fun if you could share a bit more gossip," Maya said.

"Fun for whom? A gentleman never tells."

Maya snorted and laughed. "Very noble of you. You're becoming boring in your old age, Nicholas."

"I'm not old. Only 29."

"Stuffy then."

"I can smell your plan a mile away, Maya. You never could fool me."

"True. Hmm, I need to change my weapon of choice then."

"What weapon?"

Maya moved her right hand over to his chest and tickled his side. Nicholas laughed and moved slightly away. She rejoiced in his response and tickled him some more.

"That won't work," he said chuckling.

She bent further down and moved her fingers over the soles of his feet. He jumped and moved away. She went for full attack mode and laughed as she made him laugh too. Nicholas grabbed her hands and rolled on top of her, holding her arms over her head. She laughed as she tried to wriggle her body out from under him.

At the same time, she realised he had stopped moving. He stared at her. His face showed confusion. During their scuffle, the duvet had slipped away and was no longer covering them.

She could feel Nicholas's warm body against her. He was naked. Only the t-shirt and her panties separated them. It felt nice to have a man on top of her. Exciting and nice.

He still held her arms over her head, making him lie closer to her than he normally would. She felt his lower body rest against her stomach, and she felt something hard push against her lower belly.

Maya wondered what it was. Was it really what she thought it was? She tried to wriggle her lower body. Listening as he groaned above her.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"Yes," Nicholas said.

Maya saw him close his eyes while his face showed a blissful expression. She kept wriggling her lower body, watching, and listening until she found a movement that seemed to please him.

He pushed himself against her. Rubbing his hard flesh against her thighs. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his back. Enjoying it when he started to push himself against her pussy. Her clit was getting sensitive.

She had previously rubbed herself to orgasm, so she knew how it worked. But nothing had ever been inside her when it happened. Slowly she moved her hands away from his hold. Nicholas didn't seem to notice. His eyes were still closed. She heard him breathing faster. She moved her hands down between them and reached for him. He gasped out loud as her fingers wrapped around his hard flesh.

The surface felt so much softer than she'd imagined. She moved her left hand over his back, feeling his hard and warm body against her fingertips. It was strange. The rest of him felt so tough. But his cock was covered with soft, loose skin.

"Oh fuck," Nicholas groaned.

Maya was worried he would make her stop. She didn't want to stop. She wanted to see and feel what happened if she made him come. She held her hands loosely around his shaft, moving softly up and down. Wondering how the skin could follow so easily. It seemed to please him. Judging by his sounds, she could tell what she was doing gave him pleasure.

"Harder," he said.

And she wasn't sure whether he meant faster or he wanted her to squeeze him harder. The answer came right after as he placed his hand over hers and tightened the grip around himself. She was surprised by how much tighter he wanted it. Didn't it hurt? She tested and tightened around him, and the answering moan clearly told her he liked it.

Nicholas pushed his fingers against her clit and started rubbing her. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt arousal stream through her body. She gasped out loud. Was it really something like this he was feeling?

"Oh my god." Maya moaned as her mind seemed to shut down and leave her body to be ruled by instinct alone.

Maya lifted her body toward him. The heat felt overwhelming.

"Please," she murmured as she slid her fingers up and down his shaft.

"Shit," he blurted out before he pushed his fingers underneath her panties.

Maya felt the moistness seeping from her body. And she heard the squelching sound as his fingers connected with her sexual juices. She moaned as he rubbed her clit. She spread her legs wider. Wanting to give him more room. Begging for him to fuel the fire inside her body.

She realised he had pushed her panties aside before he started to work himself inside her. She grew alarmed at his size. Feeling how his girth made her opening stretch to its limit.

She gasped loudly, and she felt his lips on top of hers. Kissing her. Maya was so surprised she didn't answer his kiss right away. Then she wrapped her arms around his back and answered the kiss with all she had.

He pushed himself inside her. She froze at the sharp pain. She whimpered into his mouth. He didn't seem to realise he had broken through her hymen. The stinging pain was making her lose the arousal she had earlier. But the sensation of having him so deep inside her made her feel elated.

So this was what it felt like? She was surprised. It was nowhere as sensational as she had imagined. Only painful pushing of his hardened flesh inside a channel that was too narrow to take him.

She whimpered. This time the sound seemed to penetrate his daze. He lifted slightly up and moved his fingers over her clit. Rubbing in a circular manner while he kissed her neck.

She moaned as her body instantly flipped back into arousal. She spread her legs wider. Her sexual juices flowed again and her muscles relaxed making his movements easier to take. She felt his large shaft rub against her insides. Rubbing against some pleasure point, she had never knew existed. She leaned her head to the side, giving him easier access to her neck. She felt her nipples tighten. She had a strong need to have them sucked.

That damn t-shirt, Maya thought. She lifted her lower body closer to his. His persistent rubbing was starting to produce results. She was so close. So close. Nicholas seemed to understand. Maybe he read her signals better than she knew them. She couldn't form words. Only opened her mouth to take in enough air. She heard herself gasping underneath him as her needs increased and her climax beckoned.

Suddenly, he gave her one last rub, and she was pushed over the edge. He caught her lips and silenced the scream she made. Swallowing her sound into his mouth as he kissed her deeply. Her clit felt so sensitive she pushed his fingers away with her hand. He moved his hand underneath her ass and held her as he pounded into her. Fucking her deeper and harder than before.

Maya felt his movements increase and magnified her orgasm. She felt waves of pleasure as her body convulsed around him. Soon after, she heard him make a soft roar. She felt him make one last plunge inside her and stay there. His entire body stiffened as he held her close and filled her with his come.

She wrapped her arms around him. Holding him close while she enjoyed making him feel good. Elated by the fact that she had given him pleasure when he had given her so much. She felt euphoric. It was much better to experience an orgasm with another person. Compared to masturbation, this was ten times better.

Nicholas collapsed beside her. She snuggled into his arms and pulled the duvet over them. Soft snores told her he was asleep already. Maya looked at him and smiled. He looked even more handsome when he slept. The familiar scowl was replaced by a content smile. The warmth from his body made her so relaxed she closed her eyes and joined him in sleep.

***

Next morning, Maya realised that the road from heaven to hell was a lot shorter than she had expected.

She woke up under the warm duvet. Feeling a warm body lie beside her. 'Nice,' she thought. 'Very nice.' She snuggled closer and buried her nose further into the duvet. She planned to stay here in the nice warm cocoon for as long as possible. The warm body beside her started to stir.

She tried to move her legs and was surprised by the sudden pain in her thighs. It felt even worse between her legs. What on earth had she been up to last night?

Then it dawned on her. Oops. She took a deep breath. Ouch. She wondered what Nicholas would feel about this when he woke up. Most likely, he would kill her slowly. Or something similar. This wasn't quite the outcome she had expected from the weekend. She had planned to lose her virginity sooner rather than later, but Nicholas hadn't been within reach.

She chuckled. But Nicholas had done a really nice job about it. She hadn't felt so good before. So content. That orgasm had been like seeing stars. She wanted to do it again. Just to make sure it was really as good as she remembered. Damn. If she only had known she would have embarked on her sexual experiences a lot sooner.

But, she knew it mattered which bed partner you choose. An experienced man was definitely the right choice, after all. The tabloids hadn't been exaggerating when they claimed Nicholas had both the experience and the skills. It was no surprise that women circled around him. Not if they knew what she now knew. Which might explain the silly catfight she had witnessed yesterday.

Brilliant. Now she could easily become one of those silly cows fighting for his attention. How daft. She didn't want to become one of those women who made a fool of themselves to gain his attention. Ugh, but there was only one problem. Nicholas already had a piece of her heart. Would he worry she would cling to him after this and avoid her even more?

In her dreams, she would try to make him love her. But she was more realistic than that. She could never catch him. Not the way she wanted and wished for. So, would it help if he knew what she felt? Not a chance. It was better if he didn't know. Much better. She had to maintain her facade for just one more day. Then she was off to her friend's house for the rest of the holiday.

"What the fuck," she heard Nicholas curse beside her. "Oh my god. Maya?"

There was no denying she was awake. She opened her eyes and met Nicholas's eyes.

"What?" she asked.

His eyes widened as his brain connected the dots and caught up with the rest of his body.

She wanted to laugh at his shocked expression. He was adorable, sometimes. Handsome and so cute when he flipped out and lost control.

"I'll sleep a little longer," Maya said and rolled away from him.

She grabbed the duvet and pulled it to her and away from him. She chuckled and wondered how long it would take him to notice he would become cold without it. She would give him a few more minutes.

At the same time, she heard a half-choked curse behind her. She turned around and saw that Nicholas had got out of the bed. He'd moved so quickly she wondered briefly is he'd seen a snake. He looked startled.

"What the fuck? Maya?" he asked as he pointed to the sheets.

His voice faded into nothing as he stood gawking at her. She took a moment to check him out. Running her eyes all over his naked body. She wanted to sigh in contentment. Oh boy. He was just as masculine and good looking as she imagined he would be.

Finally, he seemed to catch her staring. He grabbed a blanket and held it in front of his dick.

What a pity, she thought as she lifted her eyebrows to tell him he was a chicken.

"You lied to me," Nicholas said.

"Oh? About what?"

"You said you weren't a virgin."

"And?"

"What do you think this is?" Nicholas said and pointed to the dried bloodstains on the sheets.

"Dirt?"

Nicholas looked furious. "Its blood, Maya. Why didn't you fucking tell me?"

"Because we were fucking," she said.

"For god's sake, Maya. You were a virgin."

"So?"

"How can you be so cool about this? I took your virginity for chrissake."

"No, Nicholas. I gave it to you," Maya said and pulled the blanket around herself.

"But, but... Why?" he sputtered.

"It's not a big deal, all right? Relax, Nicholas," Maya said as if she tried to calm a nervous stallion. 'A rather appropriate analogy,' she thought.

"Not a big deal? It's wrong, that's why. I'm like a brother to you. You should have given it to somebody you cared about."

Maya laughed. "Nicholas. Really. You sound so terribly old-fashioned, it's hilarious. People these days don't give a flying fuck about who takes their cherry."

He just gawked at her. She smiled at him before she headed for the shower.

When she returned to his room, he sat on the bed. The blanket was still wrapped around his body.

"Take a shower, Nicholas," Maya said. "You'll feel better afterwards."

Maya grabbed her clothes and checked the hallway before she hurried over to her own room. Finally, she allowed herself to breathe more easily.

"Keep it together, girl. Just for a few more hours," she reminded herself. There would be plenty of time later to allow herself to feel.

***

The rest of the day, Maya felt like she could conquer the world. She felt more confident and relaxed than she had in a long time. She chatted easily with the guests and went skiing with some of them.

Nicholas was nothing like his ordinary self. He was moody and quieter than usual. It seemed that the sex had helped her but ruined his mood.

'Oh well, he was old enough to take care of himself,' Maya thought. It wasn't her problem.

That evening, she flirted with several of the men. Some were even nice to her. But she didn't want to take any of them to bed with her. They didn't tempt her. But it was fun to see how they reacted to her. Maybe it was just because of her money, but it didn't feel that way while she sat beside one young man and talked about the places they had travelled.

Nicholas scowled at her. She ignored him.

Later, as Maya collected another glass of champagne, Nicholas came up beside her and grabbed the glass.

"You've had enough," he said.

"No, I'm not drunk."

"Enough, Maya."

She turned to him. "You can't decide for me, Nicholas. I'm an adult."

"You're about to do something stupid. I know it."

"Something as stupid as last night?" she asked him sarcastically.

"Worse," he said. "That young pup will be all over you if you let him."

"He's nice."

"He's a drug addict. Stay away from him."

"Really? Drugs?"

"The bane of the business world. You have to be careful, Maya."

"What sort of drugs?"

"All sorts. But cocaine mostly. I don't want you to end up there."

"And suddenly you decided you care? I don't believe you, Nicholas." She tried to walk away, but he caught her arm and held her tight.

"You're staying with me. Don't even try anything else."

"I don't want you, Nicholas. I've found someone else."

She could see how pissed off he was.

"I'll kick him out and pull you screaming naked from his bed if I have to."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me," he said coldly. "I bet the photos online would become very popular. It might even bring the folks running home to protect their princess."

"You can't do that."

"I can, and I will. Never doubt it."

He was playing dirty. It was so typical of him. To use all the weapons at his disposal when he thought he needed to protect her. It was silly. She could take care of herself. She didn't need Nicholas to turn on the Big Brother act.

***

The rest of the evening, most of the men gave her a wild berth. It was almost as if they knew Nicholas would be pissed off if they so much as talked to her.

Only one man seemed to dare. He was one of those Nicholas had warned her about. One of those that did drugs. Still, Maya wanted to feel like she was living. Just for once. She flirted with the man behind Nicholas' back. And when he asked her to take a walk with him, she accepted. It would probably be easier to talk when she didn't have to worry about Nicholas all the time.

But as soon as they were away from the party, the man forced her into an empty room.

"What are you doing?" Maya asked.

"I heard you had a V-card you wanted to get rid off," he said and smirked.

"That's not true," Maya said and walked to the door.

He grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

"Doesn't matter. I'll bet you're as tight as a virgin anyway." He started to put his hands underneath her clothes and cupped her breasts.

"I don't want to! Let go of me!" Maya said sharply.

"Oh, come on. I've seen you stare at me all evening. You want me."

"No, I don't."

"I don't believe you," he said and kissed her hard.

She used her hands to push him away. Pushing against his chest but to no use. He was too strong for her. Instead, he moved his hand underneath her skirt and ripped her panties.

She screamed. Pushing and punching him at the same time.

"You bitch!" he swore before he turned her around and pushed her face down over a table. She kicked back at him, feeling how her foot only met air, while he slid between her legs, spreading her.