All Comments on 'More Than You Know Ch. 04'

by tml_writer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nonni15nonni15almost 13 years ago
YAY!!!

I am SOOOOO happy you are back! Your story is very good and I am glad that things worked out for you and you were able to come back to writing. Looking forward to more :)

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Great!

So glad you're back and continuing this story. It's a wonderful story and loved it!

Again, WB!! Cheers! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you...

...for making my day.

Glad you're back!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
whoop

so glad to see a new chapter...and what a chapter, its really put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing!

Authlim_of_XvimAuthlim_of_Xvimalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

To be honest I was vuagely thinking about your story this morning before I checked the site, so I'm (doubly?) happy to see chapter 4 of MTYK. I love how well you've included Ana in the story. Its always nice to see a story about gay dads (just for a change of pace)

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
love it

it´s greate to read you ones more... this chapter it´s greate and can´t wait to read more... hope you post soon the next one....

MTaGiLMTaGiLalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for continuing this story. It has wonderful characters and an interesting plot line. I just wish you could write a bit faster.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

'Thirteen-year-old girls were the perfect antidote for any kind of ego'... boy, do you have that right!!! LOL!

Great chapter, just loved how it ended!

RahtidRahtidalmost 13 years ago
Finally

I loved this chapter….can’t wait for the next one…

TopBitchKTopBitchKalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I just read all 4 chapters, you made me cry, you made me laugh, you made me happy. I'm sooooo waiting for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Keep it going. So VERY VERY glad that you're writing again. CanNOT wait for the next chapter. Please hurry!!

uchenauchenaalmost 13 years ago
OMG

I can't believe there's another chapter. I had given up hope. You don't know how happy you made me :-) I loved this story from the beginning. Thank you so much for continuing it. I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds!

Happy Writing!

ericsunicornericsunicornalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

thank you so much for "FINELY" adding a chapter to this story... I can't wait for you to add to it.... please keep up the great writting...

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allnitealmost 13 years ago
I'm lovin' it

Loved the cute title throw in. It fit perfectly!

Also love Ev's character and that she's a sexpot and not merely a 'faghag'. Your analogy of 2 mountains and a molehill drew a quick smile that left me chuckling all day, so much so, that I had to come back and comment. Great job, glad to see you back. You were missed.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I like where this is going slow and steady

BarelyAntonioBarelyAntonioalmost 13 years ago
Loving it!

Thank you soo much for this chapter. It's too adorable, I love it. Keep up the great writing. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
Better not be so long between chapters!

When you're a good writer and people like what you do, you have to appease your fans by writing more :) in fact, its the cruelest of teases not to finish, akin to getting up and going home in the middle of sex… so, not so long between chapters, please? And just in case it slipped by you, that means you're a good writer snd I like what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I really like how this has an actual plot behind it, and it's not just wild-gay-monkey sex. I have read far to many of those. This is perfect, though. It's got background and a point and it's adorable! They sound like such a wonderful couple!

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
You're good at spinning the story out!

There is a terrible temptation for a writer to rush into a story and make everything happen quickly, including the sex. You are a master of the art of using a slow pace to build up the suspense and anticipation. Keep up the good work, I love it.

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarabout 12 years ago
awe..!!!

the scene at the end where they're sleeping together is just the cutest thing ever!

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
Fun beginning, sweet end, lovely chapter and story

The beginning of this chapter may be one of my favorite parts of this story. So funny and still hinting at the strong attraction between Luke and Steven. You write some awesome stories, wish you would give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

BAWLING LIKE A GIRL ROMANCE AT LAST DELIGHTFUL BIG J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous