All Comments on 'More Than You Know Ch. 06'

by tml_writer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

It ended so quickly :( But I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aaawww

Again... I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The ending felt a bit rushed to me, and everything was settled a little too neatly. But I am happy that you finished, and as always, was happy to see something new from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved this series!

Excellent story with a happy ending! Looking forward to reading more stories that you write!

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

I love these two..... So sweet, so touching. DAMMIT AUTHOR: You made me cry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great ending to a very romantic story.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
If there was an award...

For best line ever: "My everything is right here" Would win hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really beautiful ending. You really brought their personalities out, the selflessness of Steven and the loyalty and strength of love Luke had for him. He was willing to give it all up for Steven. Steven was one of those people who would blow up his own life out of a sense of duty and it really wasn't necessary or fair to decide that without Luke. You really got the meaning and definition of real love across in this chapter. Great read.

cannd

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 12 years ago

Simply incredible story.

Loved it.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful story!

You've written another wonderful story.

I loved every bit of this one!

Cheers!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

fantastic story xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Loved this story!!!!!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
It was lovely

Great story

jerickmiranduhjerickmiranduhover 10 years ago

Loved this story. Made me cry and laugh and all other emotions mixed in. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing...

This is truly a wonderful story. I dont know how many times i teared up or laughed while reading the story.. the fact that true love is able to mend open wounds is absolutely touching. Time heals the worst wounds right?

Gene63Gene63about 10 years ago

What a wonderful story. I cried, I laughed, I wanted to kick Steven in the butt so many times, I loved Ana and Luke!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

FANTASTIC I WISH THERE WAS MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ON THE SITE. CANT YOU WRITE MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE.? THIS IS ROMANCE GAY ROMANCE. WOW I AM STUNNED. BIG J X

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story

Even reading it for the second time I still find it fresh, entertaining, highly emotional and an overall well written story.

kmillerk1kmillerk1almost 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

Great story, Thank you for sharing it with everyone, :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story

One of the best story I'ved read!!! Thumbs up 👍🏽😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful, Just beautiful

Okay so when is the next one? I hope you can write another great story for us.

Thank you for sharing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic story

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Someone needs to

Someone really just needs to slap the holy shit out of Steven for being so damned stupid. There is no reason he needed to cut Luke out like that. It’s obvious that Steven could be there for his parents, his daughter, his work, and still have time and room for Luke. Thankfully, Luke didn’t allow that ridiculous self-sabotage. But really, just slap the shit out of him for that so that crap doesn’t happen again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh the same anon 1 year ago, huh?

Look, is this your strategy to "oh no, I just found this story" to drop weird criticism so no one else would be able to criticize yours?

Similar to Gene63, think about it on his perspective. He didn't just not tell Luke about the parents' situation, mind you. Steven just has this mentality you tend to see over folks that had married in the past and lose their partners. Not to mention that this relationship is quite a new development as well, not even a year!

Think about it on his perspective. He would analyze every situation and come up to the best theoretical approach hastily, and to be fair, a long-term relationship tends to go bad even though both sides would spout promises beforehand. (No reason to do so? Really now?)

Besides, this ended without a bunch of drama over that week too! No weird lack of communication causing misunderstandings, and no weird fights. Both sides are getting better and better at communicating with each other and sorting through their issues.

jtownmanjtownman8 months ago

I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous