All Comments on 'More thoughts on "The First Bisexual Exploration"'

by OceanviewFtLaud

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Honesty and palpable regret!

Great that you have thought so carefully about the feelings and events relating to sexuality in your life. In my view, we are simply sexual beings with a capacity for pleasure, sensuality and, unfortunately, guilt brought on by peer pressure and a

desire for acceptance into society as we perceive it. In reality, the so-called norms we believe in exist largely in our minds.

I have enjoyed sex with men and women but have only one preference, to be truly loved and accepted by my partner. Currently, I am in a relationship with a woman who knows I enjoy sex with men and has indicated she is okay with it, though she does not want me to have sex with other women. I haven't strayed because she has my full attention and I love her more than I have loved anyone in my life. But it could have happened with a man.

Recreational sex is lovely but can't compare with true love! Best to you and be careful.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Very good story

I really enjoyed reading about what you were going through in your mind back then. I also went through a lot of thinking about sex with other boys and men when I was younger. My closest I came to have sex was with a friend while we were camping. He told me about him and a couple of out other friends sucking each other's cocks. I tried to talk me into it and I finally agreed to just take it in my mouth just to see what it was like. He took my cock into his mouth first and I was so nervous and scared that I didn't get hard. Then it was my turn and I had to take his cock into my mouth. I was scared and didn't want anyone to think I was queer which is what everyone called gays. His cock was about twice as big as mine and it was hard. I liked the way it felt in my mouth and wish I had sucked his cock that day, but I chickened out and just said I didn't like doing it so we stopped. I have thought of that day many times over the years and wondered how things might have changed if I had sucked his cock that day. Would I have become his cocksucker on a regular basis. I finally got the nerve to suck by first cock when I was 62 during a threesome with a couple. I loved it and have sucked a few more since then. I would suck a lot more if I could find them without my family and friends finding out. I really did enjoy your story and the feelings and memories it triggered in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
tension

hey1 WOW you describe extremely well a miss moment if one of you had just the courage to have done one small move , i'm pretty sure you would have discover extremely fast the joy of kissing , sucking and ass fucking in a moment when your whole body is at is peek of desperately wanting sex, becoming a very eager learner with that big man , still it is never to late for sensual slow dirty sex with all your favorite partners , with LOVE and LUST the best combination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOceanviewFtLaud@OceanviewFtLaud
Athletic Single guy, exploring the bi side of my sexuality and growing more and more with each new experience. Love the men's playground that Key West is....