More Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the family side after about five years of marriage we had tried to get pregnant before she got too deeply into her teaching career and failed. She had four or five miscarriages which were really hard on her and then one of the top OBGYN doctors told her that there wasn't much hope of conceiving and recommended tying her tubes. Celia took it like a trooper and we moved on and concentrated on careers.

Ten years in, Celia was well situated at Columbia as an associate professor of Chemistry and deputy department head. I was a self employed financial consultant with several sets of books. Before we knew it we were coming up on 20 years of wedded and employed bliss. It was then that I witnessed something at Celia's Holiday (not Christmas) Party that made me say to myself "what the fuck?" My wife was now a full Professor and at 39 still had her figure of 19 and the warm sexuality that still had us fucking four or five times a week. Granted, I rarely observed her interacting with her students or fellow teachers but for the 24 years the I had known her, I never once suspected her of breaking her vow of fidelity.

I had had a last minute fire to put out for a major client and so she went ahead of me to the party. I arrived much later than expected at the hotel hosting the event. I was told to go to a certain Ballroom and I went up a floor too far on the elevator. When I got out it turned out to be the balcony level and so I looked down onto the dance floor and surrounding tables. I spotted Celia almost immediately because I was right over her and I recognized the bare shouldered green satin dress and firm bosom. I did not recognize the male hand casually resting in a familiar fashion on her shoulder. I certainly did not recognize the man that lightly kissed her neck before taking her out onto the dance floor.

In somewhat of a daze I took the stairs down to the right floor, checked in at the reception desk and headed for the bar. Three angry shots of Makers Mark later I headed out onto the dance floor and approached the happy couple from the rear. I tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned I said "I see you've discovered that little spot on her neck. Turns her on something fierce if you lick it as you fuck." Celia started to say something but I just cut her off. "I'm going down to get a cab and go home. If you want to share the ride get your coat now or if you want to fuck lover boy here, he can get you home later. Your choice sweetheart."

With that I wheeled around and left. There was a wait for a cab and when one finally stopped I was just opening the door to get in when Celia came running out struggling to get her coat on.

"Wait, wait for me Dave. It's not what you think."

"I suggest we get home before you explain."

We rode the 37 blocks to our apartment in silence. Celia tried to hold my hand but I pulled it away. It was the first time in 24 years that I had pulled back from physical contact with her and she gasped and a tear rolled down her cheek. I paid the cabbie and greeted the doorman as we entered. We rode the elevator to the 18 floor and walked the short distance to our apartment. I opened the door, hung up my coat and walked to the bar to pour myself another Makers Mark. I then walked into the Living room and sat in my regular chair. I turned to her and said

"How long have you been fucking him?"

Celia had removed her coat and looked beautiful in her green satin gown. She stood plaintively in front of me and said

"I told you, it's not what you think. The man is Gerald Parker. He is an English professor at Columbia and I have known him and his wife Helen almost since I started there. He and Helen have recently separated because he found out she was having an affair. He loved her dearly and it was a gigantic shock to his system. I and others were trying to give him some emotional support to get over this rough patch and just tonight he started to come around but then he got a little touchy feely and I was afraid to stop him because he is so fragile. It was never going to go anywhere besides what you saw. He feels terrible and wanted to come with me to talk to you but I told him no. Oh Dave, what can I do? I love you and would never do anything to hurt you and I certainly wouldn't think of cheating on you."

With tears streaming down her cheeks she knelt at my feet and continued.

"Please let me touch you. Please tell me you believe me sweetheart."

I took a sip of my drink and after a moment of hesitation I offered it to her for a sip.

"I want to believe that I can trust you after 24 years and that I can believe what you are telling me. I know what I saw but I'm willing to accept your interpretation of the events. I trust that you would never be unfaithful nor would I."

With that she sobbed and hugged my legs as I softly caressed her hair. After several minutes she fumbled briefly behind her back as only a woman can do and like that, her dress and bra fell away and her gorgeous upper body was bare. Quickly standing, the dress fell to her feet as she skimmed off her panties. Now completely bare except for her thigh high stockings and heels she straddled my lap and started to eat my face. As our tongues lashed together she was moaning and rubbing frantically against me. I twisted her rock hard nipples as she fumbled with my fly to free up my cock. Wham, I was up and in her and she was hysterically posting up and down on my cock. I remember thinking it was almost like her pussy was trying to eat my cock. All I could do was to hang on to that perfect little butt as she worked to claim me as hers. Part of me was working with her and enjoying the shit out of the wild fuck. However, another part of my consciousness sort of floated out of my body and from across the room I watched impassively as two humans wildly fornicated. I knew absolutely that the clear reason for this primitive fuck was to erase the image of unfaithfulness with one of lust and love. It was at that exact moment that I knew exactly that i was being fucked by an unfaithful slut masquerading as my loyal wife.

However, being a complete horn dog, I nevertheless took advantage of the lust monkey my wife had turned into. Off and on for the next 36 hours we rechristened every horizontal surface in the apartment. Together we experienced the wildest sex since our honeymoon and with every act I pictured her doing this with Gerald what's his ass and a whole faceless group of swinging dicks before him. On Monday when I had recovered enough to dial a phone I would be contacting the PI firm that handles all of my clandestine investigations.

While the PI's worked, my slut and I flew down to Cancun for a reenactment of our honeymoon fuck fest of 20 years earlier. Just in case I took a bottle of Viagra which kept old dick up and in for seven days. It was fun but sad and as the Mariachi band played us onto our flight home I shed a brief tear for what could have been.

The PI report frankly was not a surprise. I had instructed the team to just give me the facts. I did not want pictures or video or tape recordings. I just wanted facts and I got them. While it might have been amusing to reconstruct her experiences before marriage, I instructed the PIs to concentrate on her post marriage history. The picture that emerged was that of a careful and very successful player in the social/sexual University world. Choosing her targets carefully, Celia had maneuvered her way up the ladder at Columbia. The team was able to identify at least ten clandestine relationships that eased her progress through the academic system. All this was done very carefully so as not to adversely affect her reputation. She moved from lover to lover in such a way as not to ruin marriages that were not already in tatters. She moved on and yet remained great and good friends with all her old lovers. The exception to her carefully crafted progress up the ladder was good old Parker and his wife Helen. It turned out that the wife was Celia's primary target. Once she had been acquired the wife brought her husband Gerald into the relationship. The record was there of scores of liaisons and during my out of town travel, to their home for three and four days at a time. Something had happened a month ago and the Parker marriage was breaking up. Celia's fault? Who cares.

After reading the report I was exhausted and felt stupid for having been so blind. I was angry at her and even more angry at myself. My marriage obviously had been a complete and utter lie. The facade of a loving partnership and spouse had been just that, a petty bunch of stupid bullshit. I had given my heart and soul to a cum sucking slut who had thought nothing of using her body for career gains in clear violation of all of the promised tenets of our marriage vows. In a short span of time I ran the range of emotions from self destruction to killing Celia and her lovers. And then I said to myself "Fuck it All". I had been taken for a fool and it was time to bail on this pile of shit and start a new chapter in my life.

Being the consummate planner, I long had a contingency plan for a quick bail out in case of a serious glitch with one of my darker business transactions. I now came to the realization that it was time for a completely new approach to life, marriage and career. My hidden wealth was now at the almost 9 figure point and should ease the transition. If necessary I could just live on this endowment forever. I would move to the beach and decide what to do about Celia later.

My next visit was to my attorney who was given his marching orders regarding the divorce. Power of attorney was also given to my surrogate for real estate and other defined transactions. Then one day while Celia was at work, I had my team of specialized movers descend on the apartment and strip it of all traces of myself. While that was going on, a similar process was going on in my office suite and by 5PM all of my worldly goods were containerized and were on their way to a distant island location under a bill of lading labeled as machinery parts. I was headed to Kennedy with one suitcase, a laptop bag and a carry on duffle. On my former kitchen table was a short note to Celia, her copy of the PI report and my wedding ring. Divorce papers to follow.

I spent the next two weeks traveling to various domestic and then International destinations to explain to my active clients how our communication would be handled from here on out. I would no longer have bricks and mortar in NYC but would still be at their beck and call electronically. My other principal focus would be to rekindle my non Celia sex life, manage my tan and tend to my investment portfolio. After a series of airline transfers I ended up in Puerto Rico and made my way to one of the fixed base operators. Under an assumed name I boarded a Gulf Stream 300 and flew direct to the Cyril E. King Airport on Saint Thomas. My Jeep was gassed and waiting in the shade of the hanger and I tossed my bags into the rear and began the 30 minute drive to my estate. Until recently the 6 bedroom mansion had been the home of a reclusive client of mine and had cost an estimated 7 million to build and furnish. Sitting on a hillside amidst 200 acres of tropical forest, it had magnificent views of the Caribbean. It was nestled 100 or more feet above sea level which so far had protected it from hurricanes. The acreage gave me the abundance of the privacy I desired.

I had acquired it primarily to be a retirement home for myself and Celia but that dream was now gone in the wind. I noted with satisfaction that in the last two weeks, another of my unseen crews had populated the home with my belongings from New York, stocked the bar with my favorites and had filled the refrigerator. Because I had the turned the alarm off my employees knew I was in residence and shortly after my arrival the phone rang and a beautiful voice asked if everything was to my satisfaction.

"Everything appears to be fine but I won't know until I spend a little more time and get settled. However, I unfortunately am sadly lacking in feminine companionship and if you are a 10th as good looking as you sound, I would love for you to join me for drinks and dinner."

"Would 30 minutes be acceptable sir? I will have to pick up a dress and drive out there."

"See you then sweetheart."

I had not been celibate on my travels after leaving Celia and certainly didn't intend to be so in my new abode. If she could fuck around then so could I. After a quick shower I pulled on a swim suit, made a pitcher of margaritas and moved out to the Infinity pool and its superb view of the sea. I had just relaxed in the late afternoon sun when I heard the car on the drive, the door open and close and footsteps coming around the house to the pool side. As the visitor came into view I was suitably impressed. The girl was 20ish, about 5'9" and maybe 110 in a short bare shouldered sundress. Honey blond hair, pert tits, slim thighs, white pumps and the most delightful smile I had seen in years. Rising, I held out my hand in greeting but she brushed it aside and kissed me lightly on the lips and introduced herself as Greta.

"Greta, it would please me greatly for have you join me in a drink." I was thirsty and the pitcher was quickly emptied. She entertained me with Island news and with the dinner choices in the frig and restaurant possibilities that were nearby. I told her I had crisscrossed the Hemisphere for the last two weeks and just wanted to relax. She smiled delightfully and stood up, dropped her sundress to the pool deck and invited me to join her in the house for a little relaxation in the master bedroom. Rising, I extended my hand and drew her in for a soft kiss. Her slight frame and wonderful little titties gracefully pressed against me and little Dave came up and was a lump against her bare pussy. Our kiss deepened and she moaned as she returned the pressure against my cock. As our embrace continued I felt her hands cup my butt and then quickly strip my swim suit down and off.

Then with my eager assistance she nimbly jumped up slightly and impaled herself on my cock. I moved slowly being careful not to disturb our connection and entered the cool house. Sitting down on the nearest couch with her still on my cock, I laid the rest of the way down and she proceeded to give me her energetic rendition of a good old cowgirl fuck. She was really fun to watch as she posted up and down eyes closed and concentrating on her coming orgasm. Her delectable little breasts bounced in time with her movements and I couldn't resist grabbing them and rolling the little brown nipples between my fingers. Squeaking delightfully she came once and then quickly a second time as I fired a salvo into her tight little pussy.

Opening her eyes she looked down at me and said

"Thank you Dave, that was such a wonderful orgasm and I hope yours was just as good." I only smiled and pulled her down onto my chest and kissed her on the mouth.

"You are a delightful little creature Greta. Why don't you come with me to the master and we can rest for a little bit more."

I carried her into the bedroom and we stretched out on the bed and within minutes we were asleep. I awakened as the sun was setting and a lovely set of lips were wrapping around my cock. The blowjob morphed into a slow and leisurely fuck and a low key but another satisfying orgasm for both of us.

A quick shower and we were off to the closest sea food restaurant for turtle soup and fresh red snapper.

I spent the next two days with Greta. My local lawyer had hired her, subject to my approval, as a guide, gal Friday and possible assistant. She turned out to be sharp as a tack, super organized and a wonderful fuck. Between get acquainted bouts of intercourse, we got my office organized in a separate building on the far side of the pool and my electronic links reestablished with all of my clients for the anticipated consulting work. After some gentle probing I got Greta to divulge that she actually had a fiancé and that perversely he had no problem with her having a carnal relationship with her boss. I however did. She was I think disappointed but she came to realize that sex and office efficiency don't mix very well.

The longer we worked together the more I trusted her and eventually she became an associate and eventually a true partner in some of my various businesses. She in essence was my chief of staff and supervisor of the St. Thomas island personnel. On the personal side she married her fiancé and proceeded to have two children all the while working for me. She came and went on her own schedule and tactfully ignored any and all extra curricular fucking that may be taking place. Out of respect for her, I kept most of the opportunist fucking down in the hotel cabana so as not to mix business with pleasure.

What about Celia? Of course I thought of her often. It still pained me but less and less with every cheating wife or divorcee that I fucked. My change of venue did prevent her from calling, texting or emailing but she still could bug my lawyer. Eventually he convinced her to just write me a letter and he would get it delivered. Four years had passed but I still had not retaliated against her or her lovers. I was however curious as to what she had to say and so I accepted her letter.

Over a large glass of McCallum 28 and with a gentle tropical breeze blowing at sunset I sat on the beach and read the letter from the cheating slut.

My Dearest Husband

I can't tell you just how sorry I am. I love you so much and I have fucked up so badly that I completely understand why you have left me. I don't have an intelligent explanation of why I am now and always have been a degenerate slut. I was before I met you and yes I continued throughout our marriage. I was however able to compartmentalize my infidelity and I never ever brought it into our home. I never ever did anything to disrespect, diminish or deny you anything sexual. you are the best lover I ever had or ever will have. Your control and endurance is the absolutely the best. I love your cock and everything about your body, mind, soul and personality. You did absolutely nothing wrong so please never blame yourself for my lack of self control and character.

The PI report accurately laid out the way I used sex to work my way up the totem pole at Columbia. There were one or two slight mistakes and one short term affair that they missed. He also got the sequence wrong with Helen and Gerald Parker. I started an affair with Helen first and she brought in Gerald unexpectedly. That's what caused their separation and Gerald meeting with me at that infamous Christmas Party. Anyway, I sent a note to the PI and got a nice thank you in return. I was happy that you omitted pictorial evidence and especially happy that my history before you and during the four years we dated was not included. I was worse then and I didn't have the justification of career advancement. I was just a cheating, degenerate pig.

I can tell you that I always was able to compartmentalize and keep our marriage and sex life completely separate from my extra curricular activities. Sex with you was so special and the best ever. Oh God I wish I could hold you and snuggle up against your body again. Even after 24 years, just touching you sometimes turned me on so much that I would orgasm on the spot.

For what it's worth, for the last four years I have been going to two shrinks and a doctor to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me. I have stopped all intercourse and the only sex that I have had is masturbation with our toys while remembering all the wonderful times we made love. I especially fantasize about the last couple of weeks before you left. God it was so hot that I just came in my panties thinking about it.

If ever you see fit to give me another chance I would be so good and faithful. I would wear an ankle bracelet, chastity belt or slave collar. You could tie me up in the yard and I would live in a kennel on a chain just to have you feed me and pat me on the head when I have been a good little bitch. Simply speaking, I would endure any physical or mental punishment you would inflict to get back with you. I love you and only you and always will.