More Trouble in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interested buyers were now invited up on stage to inspect the naked prospects. From the way I was chained I could only see Gail out of the corner of my eye but it seemed to me that she and I drew most of the attention. I was wickedly excited as I was poked, prodded and otherwise fingered by both men and women. After what I had been subjected to the past month this activity didn't bother me at all. Any sense of modesty had been purged from my system. At this point I had given up any hope of someone riding in to rescue me and just surrendered to the moment. At one point an attractive woman in a business suit rubbed my clit with a long middle finger and tasted my juices. As she rubbed I sighed around the gag and closed my eyes hoping to come.

"Oh you are a nasty hot little whore aren't you" the woman exclaimed.

The exams went on for maybe 30 minutes and from the sounds from the girls, we were all quite thoroughly explored before the announcer asked the bidders to take their seats.

Number 1 was unfastened from her overhead attachment and to an erotic musical accompaniment was "encouraged" to parade back and forth on the stage. Despite her makeup, 1 couldn't hide the fact that her body had really seen better days and that her highest calling was probably flat on her back. The bidding for 1 was lackluster as well as the next four. They were all older, obscenely surgically implanted stripper/whores and their selling price reflected it. 6, 7 and 8 were progressively better looking, put a lot more energy into their display of charms and brought about some spirited bidding from the crowd. While the three of them were all enhanced they didn't look grotesque and they moved and danced quite gracefully. Each of them ended up going individually for more than the first group of five all together.

When it came to Gail and I the announcer made a big production out of us. There were two pedestals on the stage that revolved and we were directed to stand on them as they rotated. With the stage completely dark, we were each illuminated by a single overhead spot. The announcer stood between us and with a blackboard pointer gave a feature by feature comparison and evaluation of our bodies. Point by point nipples, breasts, thighs, limbs, pussies etc were intimately examined and discussed. By the time he finished it was apparent to the crowd that except for some facial and hair style differences, physically we were quite similar. He then announced that we would be sold as a matched set. We were then put on one pedestal together and told to interact. I hesitated but Gail moved right in and gave me a French kiss that curled my toes. Soon our hands were moving, pussies rubbing, nipples caressed and the crowd was moaning and groaning as the action got hotter and hotter. I was not a stranger to lesbian interaction but it wasn't a regular thing with me. I had had some sticky finger play in high school but nothing with a woman until Gerald's wife Helen. She was in a position I wanted in the Chemistry Department and at first was just another step in my climb up the hierarchy. Anyway, I don't know if it was the drugs I was given or my own lust generator remembering Helen but I wasn't play acting with Gail. I was really turned on to the point where I could feel juices running down my inner thighs.

The crowd fed off of our display and roared out their approval. At that moment the announcer opened the bidding at $100,000 and believe it or not the bids shot up in 10k increments to 200k before slowing down. Eventually the bidding was between a tall bearded man and the woman who had fingered me before the auction. The bidding slowed down appreciably when the man had to place a call to his principal and the target price had been exceeded. The woman objected to the delays, upped the bid to 300 and shut the man out. Gail and I looked at one another, jointly shrugged and smiled as we were led to our mistress. She smiled as we approached and she rose to her feet, greeted both of us with a luscious tongue kiss, a nipple fondle and a quick feel of our pussies.

"I see from the juicy cunts that you are interesting ladies. Much as I would like to have you both in my bed tonight I have been bidding for a good friend so if you would come with me."

With that she took hold of our lead chains and led us out of the club and directed us into the rear seat of a waiting limo. It felt completely natural to be naked, collared, chained and be paraded nude on a city street. Maybe it was the shot or maybe I had just given up all the conventions of my past life. I just felt sexy and couldn't wait to meet my master. There was however no time for fantasy dreaming because Mrs Watson (our hostess) alternated between us with kisses, fondles and fingering and actually coaxed a sweet little cum out of both of us.

After a 30 minute or so ride we pulled into a long wooded drive and proceeded up it to a beautiful mansion. However the car stopped well short of the main entrance and the limo door was opened by an attractive young woman who introduced herself to Mrs Watson as Madam Greta. She told her that she was to take charge of Slave SLUT and that Mrs Watson should then proceed up to the front door with Slave Gail.

Watson handed my chain to Greta and I was firmly but not cruelly pulled out of the vehicle. Greta then illuminated a flashlight and led me off to the side of the house going around formal garden beds on a crushed seashell path. The rear of the house was well lit, especially the area around the large pool and hot tub. I was led into a darker area which appeared to be the dividing line between formal lawn and background plantings. Out of the dark there gradually emerged a small structure with a curtain like entrance. Grasping a length of chain from inside the door she snapped a padlock closed on the link between my collar chain and the hut's. She then removed my shackles and handing me a small flashlight she said "See you in the morning Slave."

I was disappointed at not meeting my master as I got down on all fours to enter the door. Inside was a thin mat on the floor, a chamber pot and a set of matching dog food dishes. On the side of a dish filled with water was an engraved name. "CELIA SLUT"

I now knew who my master was and I cried tears of joy as I made myself comfortable on the mat. Dave had physically disappeared from my life but his essence never left my mind or heart. I loved him with every fiber of my being which makes my alter ego cheating on him and on us so hard to explain. I am so glad that he figured out a way to bring us together again. By kidnapping me he brutally tore me away from my path of evil. He justifiably imprisoned me, marked my body and conditioned me physically to be a new and better person. Slave is a role that should fit me perfectly. I will never remove my collar until I die. I will submit gratefully to any discipline or punishment that is doled out. I deserve whatever my Master thinks is appropriate.

Eventually I turned off the flashlight and settled in listening to the night sounds. With my light off I could see the mansion which was ablaze with light. It was close enough that I could make out the figures of a man and woman but it was too far to see their features clearly. From the woman's laugh I assumed that the female was Gail. I couldn't make out shackles on her but something gleamed around her neck and I assumed it was her slave collar.

At some point the two of them came out onto a balcony and proceeded to fuck with her holding onto the railing and he humping her vigorously from the rear. After a while she called out her orgasm loudly and it sounded like Gail. I masturbated as he plowed into her from behind and I came shortly after the woman had cried out. On and off for the next several hours I watched as they moved from room to room and eventually all the lights except what I assumed to be the bedroom were turned off. Only then did I fall into a fitful sleep.

At first light one of Greta's humorless minions roused me and tossed a pair of running shoes into my hut. I put them on and we proceeded to run about 5k at a good clip. I hadn't exercised in days and was winded and sweat covered by the end of the run. Our last stop was at a garden hose for watering the flower beds. She hosed me off and then let me drink from the hose to quench my thirst. Then it was back to the hut. My water bowl had been filled while we ran but the food bowl was empty. The sun was pleasantly warm this morning and so I dragged out my pallet to air it out and stretched out to tan a bit. I had to estimate the time but I think I got about an hour on each side before I moved into the shade around the side of my hut. As I sat I watched for activity at the main house. What looked like a crew of female housekeepers had arrived earlier in a van and had spent perhaps three hours cleaning the house and grounds while two men cut the grass and did some minor tending of the flower beds closest to the patio.

It must have been around 11 when I saw some activity on the balcony outside the master bedroom. Once again a naked man and woman came out of the bedroom and I saw the man point in my direction. I debated waving but decided that it would be inappropriate conduct for a slave. A while later the man and woman came out and looked to be having breakfast at a table next to the pool. They were having an animated conversation and every so often I could hear the woman's distinctive laugh. Eventually they went back indoors and a little while later the small electric golf cart that my handlers used came out my path and as it approached I could see it was driven by Mistress Greta. The cart stopped in front of my hut and she got out and summoned me.

"The master has informed me that he will be visiting you and will be hand feeding you scraps from his and his guest's breakfast table. I must remind you that you are not to address him directly or speak at all unless asked a specific question. If you violate this rule you will be ball gaged and punished. You will also remember to assume the slave position that you were taught before the auction. Do it now so that I can observe your posture."

During training I had been taught the Gorian slave position which has a woman sitting on her upturned heels with her back straight, shoulders thrown back, her chest out, belly in, and head up. Her knees are open, widely spread displaying her bare pussy. By default her hands rest upon her thighs, palms up,. Her head is held up with chin up high but with eyes averted. We had practiced this position for hours but today would be the first for me with a real master. Greta made a few minor adjustments to my posture but seemed to be pleased with the display.

An hour or so later I noticed that the man and woman were taking a stroll and looking at the gardens. They were casually dressed and they occasionally paused to examine interesting features They took maybe 15 minutes to make it to my hut. I assumed the position well before they arrived. My eyes were downcast and my nipples were hard as diamonds. As they approached my master was speaking.

"And so Gail that's the story of slave SLUT. She destroyed a perfectly good 20 year marriage because she just could not stay faithful to one man. The only solution in a case like hers short of death is slavery. It's really a crying shame because she always played the part of an excellent wife. To top things off she was also a first class piece of ass and fairly interesting to talk to. It's just the cheating asshole whore part that fucked things up. So, we'll see how this works out. Being chained up will seriously restrict her extra curricular fucking but I'm thinking I don't want to have to come out here to her doghouse every time I want to knock off a piece. I'm therefore considering a GPS tracker instead of the chains and I might keep her up in the big house. She can sleep at the foot of the bed with the dogs and when you or your girlfriends aren't around and I don't feel like beating off, she would be available for a fuck. What do you think of that SLUT?"

"This slut has no opinions Master. She only lives to serve and to be a vessel for whatever he bestows on her."

"Good answer SLUT and for that good answer my friend Gail here has brought you our table scraps from this morning."

With that a smiling Gail took a gallon sized storage bag from a basket she was carrying and poured it into my feeding bowl.

"You may feed now but crawl over and do not use your hands."

I did as I was told and fed using only my mouth. In the bowl were toast crusts, cold scrambled eggs, half of a sweet roll and some chunks of pineapple. Under this I found six whole breakfast sausages and three bacon strips. Someone was secretly looking out for me.

The two of them watched me gulp down my first nourishment in 24 hours and when I was all done, Dave walked up to me and patted my head as one would compliment a dog for having done a good job. I smiled up at him and proceeded to lick the bowl clean as I had seen my pet dog do many times. I kept eye contact with him as I licked the bowl and he held the gaze for a few seconds before rejoining Gail. I may have been wrong but I thought that I saw the front of his shorts bulge a bit. I couldn't read his expression. It didn't seem to be hostility or hate but it was more like pity than adoring affection.

"Good girl. Perhaps we will bring you over to the house tonight to clean up the scraps and maybe even sleep at the foot of the bed so you can watch and listen to us fuck."

With that he put his arm around Gail and slowly walked her back to the house. I wept a few tears for myself, for the marriage that once was and the loving relationship that I had fucked up. I watched as they snuggled and I knew that I had put her in his arms. It was all my fault and I pledged to myself again to do whatever I could to somehow get back into his life. If all he would allow was for me to observe him with another woman, so be it.

I sat in the sun until the heat got to me and I crawled back into the hut. It was then I noticed a tube of sun screen that someone, maybe Gail had quietly left for me. I tan easily without too much burning but I took the hint and lathered up head to toe. Nothing was happening so I took a mid afternoon nap until I was awakened by one of the attendants and taken for another run. Another rinse off with the hose and this time I was walked back to the big house. We entered what I assumed was the servants wing and into a large dressing room of some sort. I was told to attend to my makeup and appearance as I would be serving at dinner. I was directed to a makeup station and saw myself in a mirror. Looking back at me was a wild haired but quite sexy collared sex slave. I was tanned head to foot, buff, and in the best shape of the last 20 years. Even my tits looked good. Honestly not as firm as they once were but still perky enough and with the nipple rings, I thought they looked hot.

I spent the next half hour doing a light makeup job, combed the snarls out of my hair and touching up a few stray hairs missed by the laser treatment of my underarms, pubes and legs. When I was done the attendant handed me a gauzy tunic that looked like one of those Roman slave girl outfits from Spartacus. It was mostly open in front and completely on the sides. It wasn't to hide charms but to intentionally highlight them as I walked. My tits flashed out as I moved from the sides and front and looked really sexy to me.

Greta came in as I was preening and said

"You will be serving tonight for your master and his woman. You will first be oriented in the kitchen and you will bring out each course and clear the last as directed by Master. After you serve each course you will assume the slave position at the feet of Master."

With that short introduction I was led to the kitchen, introduced to the cook and then taken out to the patio to see where they would be dining. It was then that I heard the lilting sound of Gail's laughter and the deeper tone of Dave's and then suddenly they were in the room. Dave was wearing a stylish pullover with white shorts and sandals. She was wearing a deeply cut sundress that tied behind her head and sandals.

"Ah Greta dear. I see you have everything beautifully set up here. Is the cook ready to serve?" said Dave.

"Yes sir. The kitchen is set and I have oriented SLUT here in her duties. She knows where the kitchen is and should be able to bring out the dishes without trouble. She hasn't been fed yet tonight so if you would be so kind as to feed her any leftovers I would appreciate it. You recall that I have to leave for that birthday party for my son Jacob otherwise I would take care of her feeding."

"God Greta, you do too much around here as it is. Please take the night and tomorrow also and don't worry about SLUT. I'll tend to the slave for tonight and secure her as needed. Just make sure the cook organizes the breakfast items and she can have tomorrow also." said my master.

"Thanks boss, my boys need a day. I'll be seeing you on Monday AM then. As I recall we have that conference call at 10 with Geneva."

"Of course. Gail and I will review the details tomorrow. Now drive safely.

Now then SLUT, kindly bring out the white wine I selected and pour Gail and myself a glass. Then you may bring out the stone crab course."

Greta and I returned to the kitchen and they showed me where the glassware and wine was. The cook had already taken care of the menu and so I started service. The crab looked terrific as Dave and Gail expertly cracked the claw shells and took their first bites. Gail was a delicate eater and she didn't finish all her crab so she dipped it in butter and then sauce before holding it out before me. I leaned forward and took it into my mouth. Fuck was it good and I expressed myself with a low "mmmmmh." as I licked her fingers clean. Patting my head lovingly she asked Dave if he had any extra crab. He was well into his second and so he shrugged and held out his fingers with some more morsels for me. I quickly took the proffered crab but held onto his fingers and sucked on them until he pulled them out of my mouth with a pop.

"Watch your fingers Gail, SLUT is good with her mouth. I'll bet she has sucked many a mean cock in her day."

"She is good. you must remember the auction when they put us on the pedestal together. She really got into it and that wasn't an act we put on. We should bring her into bed with us tonight. I know it's our last night for the quarter but she could be fun."

Dave shrugged and said "Whatever sweetheart. you know I can't refuse you anything." and then to me he added "SLUT it's time for the next course. Clear this mess if you will."

Jumping to my feet I cleared their plates and hurried to the kitchen for the salad course. They kept me busy for the next 30 minutes with a procession of cold dishes washed down with wine. They gave me plates of leftovers from time to time but avoided allowing me to suck their fingers again. In listening to their conversation I discovered that Gail was a long time friend of Dave's and that she was some kind of rep for a major international bank. They met on a quarterly basis to review his accounts and to plan certain strategies that were best not committed to written form. It was also obvious that they had an active sex life to go with their business relations. I felt a little twinge of jealousy at that news but then I stopped that line of concern when I thought of all my indiscretions. What did however blow my mind was when Dave asked after her husband George and her twin teen daughters. Apparently George had a new 19 year old "assistant" to keep him company when Gail was gone and that the twins had just both gone onto birth control pills at 14. "Sluts just like their mom."

After I cleared the desert plates Master directed me to fetch brandy and two snifters from the next room. When I returned, Dave had started a gas log fire in a pit on the patio to ward off the evening humidity and chill. He and Gail had just settled into a couch in front of the fire and he was fumbling with the tie that held up her dress just as I walked up with the brandy. As he fondled her nipples he said "SLUT, pour two sniffers and set them down on the coffee table. Then I want you to ditch that tunic and sit down on the hearth of the fire pit. Facing us, I want you to masturbate to orgasm until I tell you to stop. Use your best two finger clit pinch technique that you used to use to taunt me with when I was a lifeguard.